I look like him, I think like him.
一样的记忆 一样的思想 什么都一样
Same memories, same thoughts, same everything.
只是我只有一颗心
Except I've only got one heart.
就是说
- Which means? - I'm part human.
我一半是人类
尤其是我会衰老
Specifically, the ageing part. I'll grow old and never regenerate.
我会衰老而且不能重生
我只有一次生命 Rose Tyler
I've only got one life, Rose Tyler.
如果你愿意 我们可以一起度过
I could spend it with you if you want.
你会和我一样变老?
You'll grow old at the same time as me?
一起变老
Together.
(HEART BEATING)
(TARDIS HUMS)
我们得走了 裂缝要闭合了
We got to go, this reality is sealing itself off forever.
永远闭合
可是... 这还是不对啊
But it's still not right,
因博士...还是你啊
'cause the Doctor's still you.
我也是他
And I'm him.
好吧
All right. Both of you, answer me this.
你们俩回答我
上一次 在我最倒霉的一天 我站在这片海滩上
When I last stood on this beach on the worst day of my life,
你对我说的最后一句话是什么
what was the last thing you said to me?
来吧 说吧
Go on, say it.
我说 "Rose Tyler"
I said, "Rose Tyler."
是的 然后呢
Yeah, and how was that sentence gonna end?
需要说么
Does it need saying?
你呢 博士
And you, Doctor?
那句话是什么
What was the end of that sentence?
我觉得我们可以去Felspoon星 因为
I thought we could try the planet Felspoon.
它名字很好啊 Felspoon!
Just 'cause what a good name, Felspoon.
很显然 那儿有吹着微风的高山
Apparently it's got mountains that sway in the breeze.
还能随风而动 你能想像么
Mountains that move, can you imagine?
你怎么知道呢
And how do you know that?
因为你知道 如果你知道 我就知道
Because it's in your head. And if it's in your head, it's in mine.
感觉好么
- And how does that feel? - Brilliant! Fantastic! Molt bene!
很好 很妙 棒极了 整个宇宙都在我的脑中
Great big universe packed into my brain!
你要是接上那两条线 就可以修好那条变色龙电路
You know you could fix that chameleon circuit
然后还要换掉双重... 双重 双重 双重...
if you just tried hotbinding the fragment links and superseding
the binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary...
我没事儿
(GASPS) I'm fine!
还是别管Felspoon星了 知道我最想见谁么
Nah, never mind Felspoon. You know who I'd like to meet? Charlie Chaplin.
查理.卓别林 他太棒了 查理.卓别林
I bet he's great, Charlie Chaplin. Shall we do that?
可以么 我们可以去见查理.卓别林吗
Shall we go and see Charlie Chaplin? Shall we? Charlie Chaplin?
查理? 查理.卓别林?
查理·切斯特?(英国演员) 查理.布朗 不对 他是史努比小说里的
Charlie Chester? Charlie Brown.
小说 瞎说 吓死 下手 消失
No, he's fiction, friction, fixing, mixing, Rickston, Brixton.
(GASPS)
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
你知道这是怎么回事么
Do you know what's happening?
是的
Yeah.
以前从没有出现过人类时间领主
There's never been a human Time Lord metacrisis before now.
你知道为什么
- And you know why? - Because there can't be.
因为不能这样
我想留下
I want to stay.
看着我
Look at me. Donna, look at me.
Donna 看着我
我想和你在一起
I was gonna be with you. Forever.
- 永远都在一起 - 我知道
I know.
我想一辈子
Rest of my life.
和你旅行
Travelling in the Tardis.
乘着TARDIS
博士-Donna
The Doctor Donna.
Oh! Oh, but I can't go back.
我...我不想回去
别让我回去
Don't make me go back.
博士 求你了 求你别让我回去
Doctor, please, please don't make me go back.
Donna
Donna.
哦 Donna Noble 抱歉
Oh, Donna Noble. I am so sorry.
我们在一起很快乐
But we had the best of times.
最快乐了
The best.
- 再见 - 不 不 不 求你了
- Goodbye. - No, no, no, please.
求你了 不 不
Please! No, no, no!
不
No!
一定是她 Donna
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
That must be her! Donna!
帮帮我
- Help me. - Donna?
Donna
Donna
Donna.
她将我的意识复♥制♥到自己的脑子里
She took my mind into her own head.
那可是个时间领主的意识
But that's a Time Lord consciousness.
那些知识足以让她脑子爆♥炸♥
All that knowledge, it was killing her.
她会好起来么
But she'll get better now?
我不得不消除她的记忆
I had to wipe her mind completely.
消除一切关于我 还有TARDIS的记忆
Every trace of me or the Tardis,
我们一起做的一切 我们去过的地方 都得忘掉
anything we did together, anywhere we went, had to go.
她做了那么多了不起的事
- All those wonderful things she did. - I know.
我知道
不过那样的Donna已经死了
But that version of Donna is dead.
因为一旦她记起来 哪怕一丝一毫 都有生命危险
'Cause if she remembers, just for a second, she'll burn up.
你们永远不要告诉她
You can never tell her.
不要提到我和任何事情
You can't mention me, or any of it,
直到她过完这一生
-for the rest of her life. - But the whole world's talking about it.
可整个世界都在谈论此事 我们在宇宙里走了一遭
We travelled across space.
那些都只是传说
It’ll just be a story.
Donna Noble总是错过的各类传说
One of those Donna Noble stories where she missed it all again.
可你将她变得更好
- But she was better with you. - Don't say that.
- 别这样说 - 可她的确是的
No, she was!
我想告诉你们 外面的很多世界 因为她而变得安定
I just want you to know that there are worlds out there
safe in the sky because of her.
那里的人们住在光明之中
That there are people living in the light
歌♥唱Donna Noble
and singing songs of Donna Noble
数百亿光年之外
a thousand million light years away.
人们永不会忘记她
They will never forget her,
而她却什么也不记得
while she can never remember.
有一刻
And for one moment,
有那么一个闪亮的瞬间
one shining moment,
她是整个宇宙里最重要的人
she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe.
她现在也是 因为她是我女儿
She still is. She's my daughter.
那你应该亲口跟她这么说
Then maybe you should tell her that once in a while.
我居然睡着了 穿着衣服 就在床上睡着了 跟小孩一样
I was asleep! On my bed, in my clothes like a flipping kid.
你们怎么会让我这样睡呢
What did you let me do that for?
别在意 我叫Donna
Don't mind me. Donna.
John Smith
- John Smith. - Mr Smith was just leaving.
Smith先生就要走了
My phone's gone mad! 32 texts!
我的电♥话♥居然有32条短♥信♥
Veena疯了 她说天上有好多星球
Veena's gone barmy. She's saying "planets in the sky!"
我又错过什么了么
What have I missed now? Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
我觉得你应该走了
As I said, I think you should go.
你觉得我傻么 那可是行星啊
How thick do you think I am? Planets! I'll tell you what that was, dumbo,
我告诉你那是啥 傻瓜
that's those two-for-one lagers you get down the offy
那是你喝多了 因为你暗恋
那个留山羊胡子的男人
'cause you fancy that little man in there with the goatee!
还真是这样 我见过你这样的
Yes, you do. I've seen you!
Donna 我要走了
Donna, I was just going.
哦 再见
Yeah, see you. I'll tell you what, though,
我跟你说 你跟那人在一起是浪费时间
you're wasting your time with that one,
因为Susie Mair去约会时看见他...
because Susie Mair, she went on that dating site, and she saw him.
不不不 听着 这很重要
No, no... Listen, this is important! Susie Mair wouldn't lie!
Susie Mair除了报体重 是不会撒谎的
Not unless it was about calories!
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
Ah! You'll have quite a bit of this.
你可真倒霉
大气扰动
Atmospheric disturbance.
会过去的
Still, it'll pass. Everything does.
一切都会过去
再见了 Wilfred
Bye then, Wilfred.
哦 博士
Oh, and, Doctor.
那你怎么办
What about you now? Who have you got?
你还有谁吗
我是说 你的那些朋友
I mean, all those friends of yours...
都有伙伴了
They've all got someone else.
会好的
Still, that's fine. I'm fine.
我没事儿
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表