她们说她有非凡的预知能力
They say she has remarkable visions.
女人的预言有限而迟钝
The prophesies of women are limited and dull.
只有男人们才有能力去预知真正的未来
Only the menfolk have the capacity for true perception.
我要告诉你现在风正往哪边吹 伙伴
I'll tell you where the wind's blowing right now, mate.
山神记得你说的话
The mountain god marks your words. I'd be careful if I were you.
如果我是你的话 我会小心点的
- 你说吸食蒸汽? - 他们给我力量
Consuming the vapours, you say?
- 在我看来可不是这样 - 那是你作为...
- They give me strength. - It doesn't look like it to me.
- 博士的看法么? - 请你再说一遍?
Is that your opinion as a doctor?
博士 那是你的名字
- I beg your pardon? - Doctor, that's your name.
- 你怎么知道的? - 而且你...
- How did you know that? - And you.
你称你自己为贵族(Noble)
You call yourself "noble".
好了 Evelina 别那么无礼
Now then, Evelina, don't be rude.
不 不 不 不 让她讲
No, no, not at all. - You both come from so far away.
你们两个都来自很远的地方
女性占卜师都会有一些 不着边际 奇思怪想的倾向
A female soothsayer is inclined to invent all sorts of vagaries.
噢 这次可不是 Lucius
Oh, not this time, Lucius. I reckon you've been out-soothsayed.
不 我估计这已经不在 你的预言范围之内了
是这样么...
Is that so?
- 从Gallifrey来的男人? - 什么?
Man from Gallifrey.
What?
最奇怪的画面是...
The strangest of images.
你的家被大火摧毁了 是不是?
Your home is lost in fire, is it not?
博士 他们在干什么?
- Doctor, what are they doing? - And you, daughter of
- 还有你 伦敦...之女 - 他怎么会知道?
这是庞贝赐予的天赋
- London. - How does he know that?
This is the gift of Pompeii.
每一个预言都阐述着事实
- Every single oracle tells the truth. - That's impossible.
- 这是不可能的 - 博士...
Doctor, she is returning.
她回来了
谁是?她是谁?
Who is? Who's "she"?
还有你 伦敦的女儿...
And you, daughter of London,
你背上有一些东西
there is something on your back.
那是什么意思?
- What's that mean? - Even the word "Doctor" is false.
甚至连"博士"这个词都是假的
你隐藏了你的真名
Your real name is hidden.
它在星星中燃烧 在时空裂缝中穿梭
It burns in the stars, in the cascade of Medusa herself.
你是一位领主 先生
You are a lord, sir.
时间的领主
A lord of time.
Evelina!
Evelina!
她并非有意冒犯
She didn't mean to be rude.
她非常温顺
She's ever such a good girl.
但是当上帝通过她传话的时候...
But when the gods speak through her...
- 她的胳膊怎么了? - 皮肤受了刺♥激♥
- What's wrong with her arm? - An irritation of the skin.
她从来不抱怨 祝福她
She never complains, bless her.
我们每天晚上都用橄榄油擦洗
- We bathe it in olive oil every night. - What is it?
这是什么?
Evelina说你是从很远的地方来的
Evelina said you'd come from far away.
请告诉我 你以前见过这种事情么?
Please, have you ever seen anything like it?
这是石头
It's stone.
- 这个热坑有点不同 - 是啊
Different sort of hypocaust.
庞贝非常先进
Oh, yes, we're very advanced in Pompeii.
在罗马 他们还在使用 烧木头的老式火炉
In Rome, they're still using the old wood-burning furnaces,
但是我们有温泉 最主要是从维苏威山发源来
but we've got hot springs heated from Vesuvius itself.
- 谁想到的? - 预言家们
- Who thought of that? - The soothsayers.
17年前的大地震之后
After the great earthquake 17 years ago.
不可估量的损失
An awful lot of damage. But we rebuilt.
但是我们重建了家园
你想没想过离开这里?
Didn't you think of moving away? Oh, no, then again, San Francisco.
不 又来了 旧金山...
在那不勒斯有一个小饭店 是不是?
That's a restaurant in Naples, isn't it?
- 那是什么声音? - 不知道
What's that noise?
一直都是这样的
Don't know, happens all the time.
他们说这是因为地底之神在活跃
They say the gods of the underworld are stirring.
但是是在地震之后 让我猜猜...
But after the earthquake, let me guess,
- 从那会儿开始先知可以预见未来了? - 是的 就是那会儿
is that when the soothsayers started making sense?
我是说 他们一直都可以 我们应该说 以前不怎么准确?
Oh, yes, very much so.
I mean, they had always been, shall we say, imprecise.
但是占卜者 预言家 僧侣 所有这些人
But then, the soothsayers, the augurs, the haruspices, all of them,
都能预见真理 一次又一次
they saw the truth again and again. It's quite amazing.
真不可思议
他们能准确的预言作物产量和雨量
They can predict crops and rainfall with absolute precision.
他们预言明天会发生什么?
- Have they said anything about tomorrow? - No.
什么也没有
为什么 他们应该说什么么? 为什么这么问?
- Why, should they? Why do you ask? - No, no, no reason, just asking.
没 没 没什么原因 就是问问而以
但是那些预言者 他们都在吸食这些蒸汽 是不是?
But the soothsayers, they all consume the vapours?
这样他们才能看到真理
That's how they see.
因此...
Ipso facto...
看看你...
Look, you...
- 他们都在吸食这个 - 灰尘?
- They're all consuming this. - Dust?
非常微小的石头
Tiny particles of rock.
他们在吸食维苏威山
They're breathing in Vesuvius.
Quintus 我的孩子
Quintus, me old son, this Lucius Petrus Dextrus.
这位Lucius Petrus Dextrus 他住在哪里?
这跟我无关
- Where does he live? - It's nothing to do with me.
让我再说一次
Let me try again.
这位 Lucius Petrus Dextrus...
This Lucius Petrus Dextrus...
他住在哪?
Where does he live?
别告诉我爸爸
Don't tell my dad.
只要你也不告诉他
Only if you don't tell mine.
把那火把递给我
Pass me that torch.
骗子!
The liar! He told my father it was the only one.
他跟我爸爸说 那是唯一的一块
好吧 这个城里面有 大把大把的大理石商人
Well, plenty of marble merchants in this town.
跟他们说同样的话 从不同的地方得到所有的这些
Tell them all the same thing, get all the components from different places
所以没人可以看出来是什么
so no one can see what you're building.
- 这是什么? - 未来
- Which is what? - The future, Doctor!
博士 我们在建筑未来
按照神的指示
We are building the future as dictated by the gods.
你不该笑的 认真点
You're not supposed to laugh. Thanks for that.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
维纳斯女神
- The goddess Venus. - That's sacrilege!
这是对神的亵渎
但是看到你笑我很高兴
Nice to see you laugh, though.
你们这个年纪的女孩 平时都在庞贝做什么呢?
What do you do in old Pompeii, then, girls your age?
你有... 朋友么? 平时去不去逛街?
You got mates? Do you go hanging about round the shops?
古TK Maxximus商场?
TK Maximus?
(TK Maxx英国著名低价连锁商场)
我已经把我的生命献给了圣女会
I am promised to the sisterhood for the rest of my life.
- 你有选择么? - 这不是我能决定的
- Do you get any choice in that? - It's not my decision.
圣女选择了我 我有预知未来的天赋
The sisters chose for me. I have the gift of sight.
所以...
Then what can you see happening tomorrow?
- 你能看到明天会发生什么么? - 明天很特殊么?
你来告诉我
Is tomorrow special?
你看到什么了?
You tell me.
What do you see?
太阳将会升起 太阳将会落下
The sun will rise, the sun will set. Nothing special at all.
跟平时一点不同都没有
听着
Look, don't tell the Doctor I said anything 'cause he'll kill me,
别告诉博士我说过什么 否则他会杀了我的
我也有预知能力
but I've got a prophecy, too.
Evelina 对不起 但是你必须听完我说的话
Evelina, I'm sorry, but you've got to hear me out.
- 圣女! - Evelina 能听见我说话么?
- Sisters! Evelina, can you hear me?
听着...
Listen!
只有一个预言
There is only one prophecy!
但是我将要告诉你的事情 全部都是真的 我发誓
Everything I'm about to say to you is true, I swear.
听我说
Just listen to me.
明天那个那座山将会爆♥炸♥
Tomorrow that mountain is going to explode.
Evelina 请听我说
Evelina, please listen.
天空将会被灰烬和石头所笼罩
The air is going to fill with ash and rocks, tons and tons of it,
无穷无尽
- 整座城市会被烧毁 - 这不是真的
and this whole town is going to get buried.
对不起
That's not true. - I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
真的很对不起
- 但是所有人都会死 - 一个新的预言!
But everyone's going to die.
不可能 预言只有一个
- A new prophecy! - Impossible. There is only one.
就算你不相信我 告诉你家人离开这座城市
Even if you don't believe me,just tell your family to get out of town.
哪怕就一天 就明天一天 你们一定要离开这里
Just for one day,just for tomorrow, but you've got to get out.
- 一定要离开庞贝 - 这是虚假的预言
- You've got to leave Pompeii. - This is false prophecy!
这个贵族女人
The Noble woman, she spoke of a new prophecy,
提出了一个新预言 庞贝城的末日
庞贝城将永存于世
the fall of Pompeii.
- 那我们该怎么做? - 杀死假先知
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表