Castor 36 当然
Castor 36, indeed!
我们只是需要你安装ATMOS系统
We only needed you for installation of the Atmos system.
不 但是我是站在你这边的
No, but I'm on your side.
我做了你让我做的一切
I did everything you wanted.
而且那不叫ATMOS系统 那是赘述
And it's not "Atmos system". That's a tautology. It's just "Atmos".
- 就是ATMOS而已 - 处决他
Execute him!
懦夫逃跑了
A coward's retreat.
现在把和地球所有的传送点中断
Now close all teleport links to Earth.
把他们孤立起来 让他们死去
Isolate them as they perish!
(SOBBING)
为什么他们在我们进来以后 才开始保卫工厂?
Why are they defending the factory only after we're inside?
因为他们想要UNIT部队在这里
Because they wanted UNIT here.
你把他们需要的东西给他们 藏在工厂里面的东西
You gave them something they needed, something now hidden inside the factory,
- 一些珍贵的东西 - 我们必须要夺回它
something precious.
- 这个Cordolaine信♥号♥♥ 是如何工作的? - 干扰子弹
Then we've got to recover it.
This Cordolaine signal thing, how does it work?
引起铜壳的膨胀
It's the bullets. It causes expansion of the copper shell.
- 我来处理 - 我说了几亿次了
Understood. I'm on it.
你不能向Sontaran进攻
For the billionth time, you can't fight Sontarans!
电♥话♥ 你有电♥话♥么?
A phone. Have you got a phone?
我需要你的手♥机♥ 快点
I need your mobile, quickly, hurry up.
(MOBILE RINGING)
发生什么了 你在哪
What's happened? Where are you?
地球上 但是别担心 我有我的秘密武器
Still on Earth, but don't worry, I've got my secret weapon.
- 那是什么? - 你
- And what's that? - You.
不知道怎么回事 这并没有让我高兴
Hmm, somehow that's not making me happy.
你就不能用那个遥控器 把我们传送到地球去?
Can't you just zap us down to Earth with that remote thing?
我没有遥控器 虽然我应该有 我需要你在那
Yeah, I haven't got a remote, though.
I really should, but I need you on that ship.
所以我让他们把TARDIS搬走了
That's why I made them move the Tardis.
不好意思 但是你必须出去
I'm sorry, but you've got to go outside.
外面有Sonterrun
But there's Sonterruns out there.
是Sontarans 他们现在应该在战斗基地
Sontarans. But they'll be on battle stations right now.
他们也会在休息时间喝杯咖啡 我在电♥话♥里引导你出去
They don't exactly walk about having coffee.
I can talk you through it.
但是如果他们发现我了怎么办?
But what if they find me?
我知道 但是我无能为力了
I know, and I wouldn't ask, but there's nothing else I can do.
整个星球都快窒息了 Donna
The whole planet is choking, Donna.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
Sontaran来到工厂里了 说明飞船上有一个传送点
The Sontarans are inside the factory, which means they've got
他们把它关闭了 我需要你重新启动它
a teleport link with the ship, and they'll have deadlocked it.
- 我连保险丝都不会修 - Donna
I need you to reopen the link.
I can't even mend a fuse.
别再这么说你自己了 你能做到的 我保证
Donna, stop talking about yourself like that.
You can do this, I promise.
外面有个Sonterrun...Sontaran
There's a Sonterrun. A Sontaran.
- 他看到你了么? - 没 他背冲着我
Did he see you?
听着 在他的脖子后面有一种插座 像是一个洞 中♥央♥神经
No, he's got his back to me.
Right, Donna, listen. On the back of his neck, on his collar,
there's a sort of plug, like a hole, the Probic Vent.
攻击他的中♥央♥神经 他就倒了
One blow to the Probic Vent knocks them out.
但是他会杀了我的
But he's going to kill me.
对不起 我发誓 真对不起 但是你必须试试看
I'm sorry. I swear, I'm so sorry, but you've got to try.
在脖子后面
Back of the neck.
现在找找为传送点 提供能源的外部连接点
Now then, you've got to find the external junction feed to the teleport.
- 什么...它看起来什么样? - 墙上的圆形面板
What does it look like?
在前面的很大的一个标志 类似于一个T字母中间有条线穿过
Uh, circular panel on the wall, big symbol on the front,
like a letter "T" with a horizontal line through it.
或者2个F字母背靠背
Or two "F"s back to back.
这有个门
Oh, well, there's a door.
- 应该在旁边有开关 - 是的 找到了
Should be a switch by the side.
是Sontaran形状的 需要三根的手指
Yeah, there is.
But it's Sontaran-shaped, you need three fingers.
你有三根手指
You've got three fingers.
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
- 我进去了 - 噢 你真是个天才 你是的
I'm through.
Oh, you are brilliant, you are.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧
Right, "T" with a line through it.
T字母中间有条线
- 我离开一会 别挂了 - 反♥攻♥
Gotta go. Keep the line open.
- 我说过了你根本没有机会 - 就位 所有人就位
I said, you don't stand a chance!
Positions. That means everyone.
- 不许撇下我 - 从来都没有想过
You're not going without me.
Wouldn't dream of it.
最先进的武器储备 你觉得怎么样 博士?
Latest firing stock. What do you think, Doctor?
你是我妈咪么?
Are you my mummy?
如果你能精神集中点的话
If you could concentrate...
赤铁外壳的子弹 没有使用铜壳
Bullets with a rad-steel coating, no copper surface,
应该可以击破Cordolain信♥号♥♥
should overcome the Cordolaine signal.
但是Sontaran用镭射枪
But the Sontarans have got lasers.
在这种雾里面你根本看不到东西 夜视镜也没用
You can't even see in this fog. The night-vision doesn't work.
谢谢 博士 谢谢你那么缺乏信心
Thank you, Doctor. Thank you for your lack of faith.
但是这次 我不会听了
But this time I'm not listening.
注意 所有部队
Attention, all troops.
Sontaran可能认为我们很落后 很原始
Sontarans might think of us as primitive,
好像所有种族都使用斧子去战斗
as does every passing species with an axe to grind.
他们嘲笑我们的武器 我们的士兵 我们的理想
They make a mockery of our weapons, our soldiers, our ideals.
但是再也不会了 从现在开始 他们不会再这么想
But no more.
From this point on, it stops.
从现在开始 地球上的人们开始反击 并且向他们证明
From this point on, the people of Earth fight back.
让Sontar的战士们看见 我们人类的力量可以做些什么
And we show them.
We show the warriors of Sontar what the human race can do.
陷阱1队去黑鹰一号♥ 快 快 快
Trap One to Hawk Major, go, go, go!
(EXPLOSION)
起作用了 本地区能见度提高了
It's working. The area's clearing.
最大引擎速度
Engines to maximum!
是勇士号♥
It's the Valiant.
UNIT部队航♥空♥母舰勇士号♥报到 博士
UNIT carrier ship Valiant reporting for duty, Doctor,
引擎足够强大让这些雾散去
with engines strong enough to clear away the fog.
(LAUGHING)
- 太棒了 - 知道厉害了吧 博士?
That's brilliant!
Getting a taste for it, Doctor?
不 一点也不 我没有
No, not at all. Not me.
勇士号♥ 自♥由♥开火
Valiant, fire at will.
东部和北部安全 博士?
East and north secure. Doctor?
Donna 坚持住 我来了
Donna, hold on, I'm coming.
我们不是应该跟着上校么?
Shouldn't we follow the Colonel?
不 你和我 Martha Jones 就跟从前一样
Ah, you and me, Martha Jones, just like old times.
外星科技 这边
Alien technology, this way!
战斗的荣耀 光荣
The honour of battle. The glory!
(DEVICE BEEPING)
这边没有Sontaran
No Sontarans down here.
他们不能抵抗战斗的诱惑
They can't resist a battle.
我们走吧
Here we go.
噢 Martha 真对不起
Oh, Martha, I'm so sorry.
还活着
Still alive.
我是不是应该感到惊讶?
- Am I supposed to be impressed? - Wish you carried a gun now?
- 后悔没带枪了? - 完全没有
Not at all.
我一直在阻止核武器发射
I've been stopping the nuclear launch all this time.
这正是我想要做的
Doing exactly what I wanted.
我和Sontaran一样 想要阻止导弹发射
I needed to stop the missiles just as much as the Sontarans.
我不会让地球挑起星际大战的
I'm not having Earth start an interstellar war. You're a triple agent.
- 你有一个三重间谍 - 你怎么知道?
- When did you know? - About you? Oh, right from the start.
我从开始就知道了
虹膜的收缩 左太阳穴的头发稀疏
Reduced iris contraction,
slight thinning of the hair follicles on the left temple,
并且 很明显 你很臭
and frankly, you smell.
你就像是穿着一件 写着"克隆人"的T恤
You might as well have worn a T-shirt saying "clone",
虽然可能不是在Jack上尉前面
although maybe not in front of Captain jack.
你记得他 是不是?
You remember him, don't you? 'Cause you've got all her memories.
因为你拥有她所有的记忆
这就是为什么Sontaran不得不保护她
That's why the Sontarans had to protect her,
让你进入UNIT
to keep you inside UNIT.
Martha Jones让你活着
Martha Jones is keeping you alive.
好了 好了 我在这 我在这 我找到你了
All right, all right, I'm here, I'm here, I've got you, I've got you.
那儿有个东西 博士 这个外星人 长着奇怪的脑袋...
There was this thing, Doctor, this alien, with this head...
(MOBILE RINGING)
哎 我在忙 明白了么?
Blimey, I'm busy.
- 好了 现在快点 - 把外面的罩子拿掉
- Got it? - Yes. Now hurry up.
里面所有的蓝色开关 就像一个保险盒一样都把它们打开
Take off the covering.
All the blue switches inside, flick them up, like a fuse box.
这样应该可以让传送器工作
And that should get the teleport working.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表