4,022, that's the exact number of people
who were in the library when the planet was sealed.
可是如果4022人都获救了 可为什么没有生还者呢?
How can 4,022 people have been saved if there were no survivors?
所以我们要来这儿调查
That's what we're here to find out.
而目前为止我们却没有找到一具尸体
And so far, what we haven't found are any bodies.
(DISTANT RUMBLING)
(EVANGELISTA SCREAMS)
大家都小心 待在光亮处别动
Everybody, careful. Stay in the light.
你老是在说这个 我可没见这有什么意义啊!
You keep saying that, I don't see the point.
刚才是谁叫的?
- Who screamed? - Miss Evangelista.
- Evangelista小姐 - 她在哪儿?
Where is she?
Evangelista小姐 报告你的...
Miss Evangelista, please state your current...
(ECHOING)
请报告你的...
Please state your current...
(ECHOING)
位置
...position.
这就是她
It's her.
这就是Evangelista小姐
That's Miss Evangelista.
我们几秒钟之前刚听见喊声
We heard her scream a few seconds ago.
一个人怎么可能在几秒钟之内变成这样?
What could do that to a person in a few seconds?
- 可没有几秒钟 - 究竟是什么东西?
- Took a lot less than a few seconds. - What did?
"喂?"
- EVANGELISTA: Hello? - Uh, I'm sorry, everyone.
呃 很抱歉 各位
这可能会让人不太舒服
This isn't going to be pleasant.
- 她幽灵化了 - 她怎么啦?
- She's ghosting. - She's what?
"喂 有人么?"
Hello, excuse me?
"抱歉 喂 有人在么?"
I'm sorry, hello, excuse me?
那...
That's...That's her. That's Miss Evangelista.
那就是Evangelista小姐!
我不是想和她过不去 可我们能不能...你知道的?
I don't wanna sound horrible, but couldn't we just, you know...
这是她在世上的最后几分钟了... 所以我们不能那样
This is her last moment, no, we can't. A little respect, thank you.
给她一点尊重吧 谢谢
"我在哪儿? 有人么?"
Sorry, where am I? Excuse me?
可这就是Evangelista小姐的声音啊
- But that's Miss Evangelista. - It's a data ghost.
这只是数据幽灵 她一会儿就会消失的
She'll be gone in a moment.
Evangelista小姐 你现在很安全 请放松
(ECHOING) Miss Evangelista, you're fine. just relax.
我们一会儿就会来找你
We'll be with you presently.
数据幽灵又是什么?
What's a data ghost?
通讯器里装有神经信♥号♥♥转换器
There's a neural relay in the communicator,
可以让你发送由思想组成的消息
lets you send thought-mails.
就在那儿 那个绿灯
That's it there. Those green lights.
有时候它能够在人死后的短时间内
Sometimes it can hold an impression of a living consciousness
探测到死者的意识
for a short time after death.
就像某种残像一样
Like an after image.
我祖父待了一整天才消失
Her grandfather lasted a day.
他一直在唠叨他的鞋带
Kept talking about his shoelaces.
她就在那里面啊!
She's in there.
"我看不见了 我...我在哪儿?"
I can't see. I can't...Where am I?
这仅仅是她残存的脑波 不会持续太久了
She's just brainwaves now. Pattern won't hold for long.
她还有意识! 她在思考
She's conscious.
"我看不见了 我不能..."
- She's thinking. - I can't see. I can't...
"我不知道我在想什么"
- I don't know what I'm thinking. - She's a footprint on the beach.
她就像沙滩上的脚印
当涨潮的时候就会...
- And the tide's coming in. - Where is that woman?
"那个女士在哪儿?"
"那个好心的女士... 她在么?"
The nice woman, is she there?
什么女士?
What woman?
她也许...
She means...
我觉得她说的是我
I think she means me.
"她在吗? 那个好心的女士?"
Is she there? The nice woman?
她在啊 等等
Yes, she's here. Hang on.
说吧 她能听见你
Go ahead, she can hear you.
"喂? 你还在吗?"
Hello, are you there?
帮帮她
Help her.
- 她死了... - 对 所以要帮帮她
- She's dead. - Yeah, help her.
"喂? 是那位好心的女士么?"
Hello, is that the nice woman?
是的 我就是
Yeah. Hello. Yeah, I'm...I'm here. You okay?
我 我... 我就在这儿 你还好吗?
"我刚才跟你说的话...
What I said before, about being stupid,
"有关我很笨的那些话...
"千万别告诉别人 他们又会笑我的"
don't tell the others, they'll only laugh.
我肯定不会说的
of course I won't. Course I won't tell them.
我肯定不会告诉他们的
Don't tell the others, they'll only laugh.
"千万别告诉别人 他们又会笑我的..."
我不会告诉他们的
I won't tell them. I said I won't.
我发誓我不会
Don't tell the others, they'll only laugh.
"千万别告诉别人 他们又会笑我的"
我不会告诉他们的 真的
I'm not going to tell them.
"千万别告诉别人 他们又会笑我的"
Don't tell the others, they'll only laugh.
她现在开始重复循环了 信♥号♥♥正在衰弱
She's looping now. The pattern's degrading.
"我不能思考了 我...不知道 我...
I can't think...
(SIGNAL FLUTTERING) I don't know... I..
"我..."
I...I...
"我..."
"冰激凌"
Ice cream. Ice cream.
"冰激凌 冰激凌"
Ice cream. Ice cream. Ice cream...
"冰激凌"
你们介意我..?
- Does anybody mind if I... - Ice cream...
"冰激凌"
Ice cream. Ice cream. Ice cream...
"冰激凌"
"冰激凌"
That was...That was horrible.
这太可怕了 这是我见过最可怕的事
That was the most horrible thing I've ever seen.
不 这只不过是科技的畸形产物
Well, it's just a freak of technology.
不管是什么对她做了这些
Whatever did this to her, whatever killed her,
不管是什么杀了她...
我都会发现它的
- I'd like a word with that. - I'll introduce you.
我来帮你
- 我需要一份儿午餐 - 等等
- I'm gonna need a packed lunch. - Hang on.
- 那本书里有什么? - 天机
- What's in that book? - Spoilers.
你是谁?
Who are you?
River Song教授 来自...
- Professor River Song. University of... - To me.
我是说对我 对我来说你是谁?
- Who are you to me? - Again.
同样...这是天机
Spoilers.
鸡肉还有一点沙拉
Chicken and a bit of salad, knock yourself out.
你自便吧
好 大家注意
Right, you lot. Let's all meet the Vashta Nerada.
让我们来见一见Vashta Nerada!
亲爱的 Moon医生要走了
Darling, Dr Moon is going now, but he'd like a word with you alone.
他想和你单独谈谈 行么?
- Is that all right? - Yes, of course, Dr Moon.
当然 Moon医生
谢谢
Thank you.
那么听着
Now, listen.
这很重要
This is important.
有一个现实世界 还有一个噩梦的世界
There's the real world, and there's the world of nightmares.
是不是? 你明白么?
That's right, isn't it? You understand that?
是的 我知道 Moon医生
Yes, I know, Dr Moon.
我想要你记住的是...
What I want you to remember is this, and I know it's hard.
我知道这不太容易
这个现实世界是个假象
The real world is a lie, and your nightmares are real.
而你的噩梦才是现实
图书馆是真实存在的
The library is real. There are people trapped in there.
有些人被困在了那里
那些人需要帮助
People who need to be saved.
阴影又在移♥动♥了
The shadows are moving again. Those people are depending on you.
那些人
全都靠你了
只有你才能救他们
Only you can save them. Only you.
只有你
你和他一起旅行 是么?
You travel with him, don't you? The Doctor, you travel with him.
博士 你和博士一起旅行
怎么了?
What of it?
大Dave 你能稍微让开一点么?
- Proper Dave, could you move over a bit? - Why?
- 为什么? - 麻烦到那边的水冷却器旁边 谢谢
Over there by the water cooler. Thanks.
你认识他 是不是?
DONNA: You know him, don't you? SONG: Oh, God, do I know that man!
哦 上帝啊 我当然认识他
我们认识很久了
We go way back, that man and me.
可是没这么久
- Just not this far back. - I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 我不太懂
他这时候还没认识我
He hasn't met me yet.
我给他发了一条消息 可那消息到的太早了
I sent him a message, but it went wrong. It arrived too early.
这时候的博士还不认识我
This is the Doctor in the days before he knew me.
当他看着我的时候
And he looks at me...
他一下子就把我看穿了 那眼神让我伤心欲绝
He looks right through me and it shouldn't kill me but it does.
你在说什么呢?
What're you talking about? Are you just talking rubbish?
你怎么说这么没有营养的话?
Do you know him, or don't you?
你究竟认不认识他啊?
Donna 安静 我在干活儿呢!
- DOCTOR: Donna! Quiet, I'm working. - Sorry.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表