很显然 我听了 Anita 打开灯光
Anita, un-pack the lights.
小Dave 确保门是安全的 然后去帮助 Anita
Other Dave, make sure the door's secure then help Anita.
Lux先生 把你的头盔戴上 面罩放下来
Mr Lux, put your helmet back on and block the visor.
大Dave 找个通讯终端 我要你去访问图书馆数据库
Proper Dave, find an active terminal, access the library database.
看看对于100年前这里发生的事情 能找到点什么
See what you can find out about what happened here 100 years ago.
帅哥 你跟我走
Pretty boy, you're with me. Step into my office.
去我的办公室
Professor Song, why am I the only one wearing my helmet?
Song教授 为什么只有我戴着头盔?
我对你没兴趣
I don't fancy you.
可能 我可以帮助你
Probably I can help you.
帅哥 跟我走 我说过的
Pretty boy, with me I said.
- 噢 我是帅哥? - 是的
-Oh, I'm pretty boy? Yes!
噢 回答的好快!
Ooh, that came out a bit quick.
帅?!
Pretty?
(EXCLAIMS)
不要让阴影穿过来!
Don't let your shadows cross. Seriously, don't even let them touch.
说真的 都别让它们碰到
- 任何接触都可能被感染? - 阴影怎么会被感染?
- Any of them could be infected. - How could a shadow be infected?
不好意思 我能帮忙么?
- Excuse me. Can I help? - No, we're fine.
不 我们很好 我可以...
- I could just, you know, hold things. - No, really, we're okay.
你知道 拿东西
真的 我们很好
好吧
Okay.
她帮不上忙么?
Couldn't she help?
我刚和这女人在太空船上待了4天 她...
Trust me. I just spent four days on a ship with that woman. She's a...
都不能区分逃脱舱和厕所
Couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod and the bathroom.
我们不得不回去找她
We had to go back for her.
两次
Twice.
(CHATTERING)
(DOCTOR CLEARS THROAT)
谢谢
Thanks.
- 谢什么? - 老样子 随叫随到
- For what? - The usual, for coming when I call.
那是你?
Oh, that was you?
你装的不错 好像你不认识我似的 我想你有合理的解释
You're doing a very good job acting like you don't know me.
- 一个很不错的理由 事实上 - 好吧 我们处理日记吧?
- I'm assuming there's a reason. - A fairly good one, actually.
Okay, shall we do diaries, then? Where are we this time?
这次我们从哪开始?
从你脸上看起来 是你的早年岁月 是么?那么...
Ah, going by your face, I'd say it's early days for you.
Yeah, so, crash of the Byzantium, have we done that yet?
拜占庭的毁灭 这个做过了么?
很明显你没印象
Obviously ringing no bells.
是的
All right, Oh...Picnic at Asgard. Have we done Asgard yet?
在Asgard的野餐
我们完成Asgard没有?
很明显没有
Obviously not. Blimey. Very early days, then.
啊 看来是更早以前了 好吧
和时空穿梭者一起的生活 从来没想过会如此难过
Oh! Life of a time traveller, never knew it could be such hard work.
Urn...
看看你!
Look at you.
- 你好年轻 - 我没有 你知道的
- You're young. - I'm really not, you know.
不 但是你确实年轻了
Oh, but you are.
你的眼睛
Your eyes. You're younger than I've ever seen you.
比我以前见到你的 任何时候都要年轻
你以前见过我?
You've seen me before, then?
博士...
Doctor...
告诉我你知道我是谁?
please tell me you know who I am.
你是谁?
Who are you?
(ALARM BUZZING)
对不起 是我弄的
PROPER DAVE: Sorry, that was me.
试着绕过安全协议 我好像把什么触发了
Trying to get through into the security protocols,
I seem to have set something off. What is that? Is that an alarm?
那是什么 是警报么?
博士
- Doctor...Doctor that sounds like... - Yeah, it is. It's a phone.
博士 那听起来像是...
是 是电♥话♥!
(RINGING)
爸爸!
- Dad. - In a minute.
马上来
我试着呼叫数据核心 但是没有回应
I'm trying to call up the data core
- 就是那个噪音 - 但是这是个电♥话♥!
but it's not responding, just that noise.
让我试试看别的
- But it's a phone. - Let me try something.
爸爸!电♥话♥你不去接么?
Dad, the phone. Aren't you going to answer it?
并没有响啊 亲爱的
It's not ringing, sweetie.
(访问拒绝)
好吧 不怎么喜欢这样 让我们试试别的
Okay, it don't like that. Let's try something else.
"好吧 可以了"
DOCTOR ON TV: Okay, here it comes.
你好?
- Hello. - Hello.
你好 你在我的电视里面么?
Are you in my television?
好吧 不是 我...
Well, no, I'm...I'm sort of in space.
我在宇宙里 我试着打电♥话♥给
Um, I was trying to call up the data core
一个三重网络安全处理器的数据核心
of a Triple-Grid Security Processor.
你想要跟我爸爸说话么?
Would you like to speak to my dad?
你的爸爸或妈妈 那样会很好
Your dad or your mum, that would be lovely.
我认识你!你在我的图书馆里
I know you. You were in my library.
你的图书馆?
Your library?
图书馆从来没有上过电视
The library's never been on television before.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
啊 我...我只是重定向了一下界面...
Ah, well, um, I just...
发生什么了 那是谁?
What happened? Who was that?
(访问拒绝)
我需要另一个终端 保持这些光亮着 我们需要这些光!
Keep working on those lights. I need those lights.
你们听见他说什么了 这里一定要有光
You heard him, people. Let there be light.
对不起 你不允许看书里面的东西 这违反了规定
Sorry, you're not allowed to see inside the book.
- It's against the rules. - What rules?
什么规定?
你的规定
Your rules.
(CHATTERING ON TELEVISION)
那是什么?
What's that?
- 我没有那么做 是你做的么? - 不是我
- I didn't do that. Did you do that? - Not me.
(CAL访问拒绝)
What's CAL?
CAL是什么?
你还好么?
You all right?
那是什么?发生什么了?
- What's that? What's happening? - I don't know.
我不知道
噢 谢谢...
Oh, thanks for, you know, offering to help with the lights.
帮助提供光线
他们不要我
They don't want me. They think I'm stupid 'cause I'm pretty.
他们认为我漂亮所以我很笨
因为他们不漂亮 没人这么想
Of course they don't. Nobody thinks that.
不 他们是对的 我是个白♥痴♥ 我
No, they're right, though. I'm a moron really.
我爸爸骂我的智商跟蚊子一样时 我都很开心
My dad said I had the IQ of plankton and I was pleased.
这可真有趣啊
(LAUGHING) See, that's funny.
我是说我真的很开心
No, I really was pleased.
- 那句话很好玩么? - 不 不
- Is that funny? - No. No.
怎么回事儿? 是因为那个小姑娘吗?
What's causing that? Is it the little girl?
可是那个小姑娘究竟是谁?
Who is the little girl? What's she gotta do with this place?
她和这个地方有什么联♥系♥?
ON TV: No way. No swaps/es. This eeny-weeny bit of metal is...
这里的数据核心是如何工作的? 按照什么原理工作的?
How does the data core work? What's the principle? What's CAL?
- CAL又是什么? - 你问Lux吧
Ask Mr Lux.
CAL究竟是什么?
CAL, what is it?
抱歉 你没有签署"个人经历合同"
Sorry, you didn't sign your personal experience contracts.
Lux先生
Mr Lux, right now
此时此刻 你正处于 一生之中最危险的境地
you're in more danger than you've ever been in your whole life.
你怎么还能只想着保护专利?
- And you're protecting a patent? - I'm protecting my family's pride.
我是在保护我的家族荣誉
这可不是玩笑 Lux先生
Well, funny thing, Mr Lux.
我可不想看着这里的人一个接一个死去
I don't wanna see everyone in this room dead
仅仅是因为某些笨蛋认为荣誉更重要
because some idiot thinks his pride is more important.
那你为什么不和他签合同呢?
Then why don't you sign his contract?
其实我也没签 不比你好到哪儿去
I didn't either. I'm getting worse than you.
好吧 我们从头说起 这里究竟发生了什么?
Okay. Okay, let's start at the beginning. What happened here?
就在一百年前的今天 这里出了什么事故?
On the actual day, 100 years ago, what physically happened?
MAN ON TV: See? How about this huge...
我们收到了一条来自图书馆的消息 只有一条
SONG: There was a message from the library, just one.
内容是"光线正在消失" 然后中♥央♥电脑封锁了整个星球
"The lights are going out." Then the computer sealed the planet,
之后的一百年什么消息也没有发出
and there was nothing for 100 years.
我家祖孙三代都致力于破解封锁 好让我们重新进入这里
It's taken three generations of my family
just to decode the seals and get back in.
- 呃...能打断一下么... - 现在不行
- Um, excuse me? - LUX: Not just now.
最后的那条消息里还提到了别的...
There was one other thing in the last message.
- 那可是机密 - 我信任这个人
- That's confidential. - I trust this man.
我愿意将生命和一切都托付给他
With my life, with everything.
可你才见他没多久啊
- You've only just met him. - No. He's only just met me.
不 应该是他刚见我没多久
呃 这可能很重要...
- Um, this might be important, actually. - In a moment.
一会儿就好!
这是与消息一块儿发来的数据
This is a data extract that came with the message.
4022人获救 没有生还者
"£5022 saved. No survivors."
这个星球被封锁的时候 图书馆里的人数就是4022
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表