DONNA: You'd never think to look at her, smiling away.
一笑而过
Well. She's British, moneyed. That's what they do. They carry on.
好吧 她是英国人并且很有钱
他们就是这样
强颜欢笑
除了这一次
Except for this one time.
没有人知道到底发生了什么 她就是人间蒸发了...
No one knows exactly what happened, she just vanished.
"每日信使报" 神秘作家失踪
"国民先驱报" 克里斯蒂消失
"调查者报" 搜索失踪的克里斯蒂
Her car will be found tomorrow morning, by the side of a lake.
她的车将会在明天早上 在湖岸被发现
十天后 阿加莎.克里斯蒂出现在 Harrogate的一家酒店里面
Ten days later, Agatha Christie turns up at a hotel in Harrogate.
她说她失去了记忆
And she'd lost her memory.
她一直都没有谈起过失踪的事情 直到她死的那一天
She never spoke about the disappearance till the day she died.
但是无论那是什么...
- But whatever it was... - It's about to happen.
马上就会发生了
此时此刻
Right here, right now.
教授...
Professor! The library! Murder! Murder!
藏书室!
杀人了!杀人了!
噢 我的天啊!
(GASPS) Goodness.
头部重击
Bashed on the head. Blunt instrument.
钝器
他倒下的时候手表摔坏了 死亡时间是四点十五分
Watch broke as he fell. Time of death was quarter past four.
类似管状的凶器
A bit of pipe.
我虽然不是大侦探波罗 但是足以判断这个伤口
Call me Hercule Poirot, but I reckon that's blunt enough.
这里没有什么东西值得杀人 平淡乏味
Nothing worth killing for in that lot. Dry as dust.
等等
Doctor, the body in the library.
"藏书室陈尸"?
《The Body In The Library》 阿加莎作品 《藏书室陈尸》
想想 Peach教授 藏书室 铅管 这不正是"妙探寻凶"游戏吗
I mean, Professor Peach, in the library, with a lead piping.
- 让我看看 - 别挡我的路!
EDDISON: Let me see. HUGH: Out of my way.
Gerald!
Gerald.
- 老天保佑我们! - 噢 太不幸了!
(ALL GASP)
- 快去叫警♥察♥ - 不需要
- Someone should call the police. - DOCTOR: You don't have to.
Smith总督察 人称"博士"
Chief Inspector Smith, from Scotland Yard, known as the Doctor.
Noble小姐是协助我调查的勇敢的姑娘
Miss Noble is the plucky young girl who helps me out.
我就说!
- I say. - Mrs Christie was right.
克里斯蒂女士是对的 大家到客厅去 我会轮流询问你们每一个人的
Go into the sitting room. I will question each of you in turn.
过来 博士怎么说你们怎么做 别动房♥间里的东西
Come along, do as the Doctor says. Keep the room undisturbed.
"协助我调查的勇敢的姑娘?"
"The plucky young girl who helps me out?"
1926年还没有女警♥察♥呢
No policewomen in 1926.
一会儿我再跟你扯
I'll pluck you in a minute. Why don't we phone the real police?
为什么我们不叫真的警♥察♥来?
好吧 我们最不希望的就是 警♥察♥插手帮倒忙
Oh, the last thing we want is PC Plod sticking his nose in.
特别是我们现在发现了这个
Especially, now I've found this.
变形残渣
- Morphic residue. - Morphic? Doesn't sound very 1926.
变形? 听起来不像是1926年的东西
当某种种族基因重组的时候留下来的
It has left behind a return species' genetic immune code.
凶手是个外星人?
The murderer's an alien.
也就是说那些人里面有一个 是伪装成人类的外星人
Which means one of that lot is a alien in human form.
是的 但是想想看
Yeah, but think about it.
有一个凶手 一个谜 还有阿加莎.克里斯蒂
There's a murder, a mystery and Agatha Christie.
所以?
(SNIFFS) So? Happens to me all the time.
在我身边一直发生这种事情
不 但是难道这不奇怪么?
No. But isn't that a bit weird?
阿加莎.克里斯蒂不是生活在 一个充满凶手的环境里面
Agatha Christie didn't go around surrounded by murders, not really.
并不是
就算查尔斯.狄更斯写了"圣诞颂歌♥"
I mean, that's like meeting Charles Dickens
也不可能在圣诞节被鬼魂包围
and he's surrounded by ghosts at Christmas.
- 其实... - 哦 算了吧!
- Well... - Oh, come on.
Enid Blyton创造了小木偶Noddy
It's not like we could drive across country
我们也不会看见她跟木偶喝茶
and find Enid Blyton having tea with Noddy.
我们会看见么?
Could we? Noddy's not real. Is he? Tell me there's no Noddy.
Noddy是虚构的 是么?
告诉我没有Noddy这个人
没有Noddy这个人
There's no Noddy.
接下来 你会告诉我 什么"东方快车谋杀案"
Next thing you know, you'll be telling me
it's like Murder on the Orient Express, and they all did it.
他们都是真的!
- Murder on the Orient Express? - Oh, yeah, one of the best.
东方快车谋杀案?
《Murder On The Orient Express》 阿加莎作品 《东方快车谋杀案》
噢 是的 你的杰作之一!
现在还不是
But not yet.
非常了不起的主意
- Marvellous idea, though. - Yeah.
是的 跟你说吧 版权归Donna Noble 好么?
Tell you what, copyright, Donna Noble. Okay?
无所谓了!
Anyway, Agatha and I will question the suspects.
阿加莎和我将会去盘问嫌疑犯 Donna 你去搜索卧室
寻找线索 任何残留下来的东西
Donna, you search the bedrooms, look for clues.
你会需要这个的
(WHISPERING) Any more residues. You'll need this.
你说真的?
- Is that for real. - Go on, you're ever so plucky.
拿去 你最勇敢了
好吧!
Right, then, solving a murder mystery with Agatha Christie. Brilliant.
和阿加莎.克里斯蒂一起 破解杀人案 太棒了!
什么男人在周围都是灾难的时候 竟然还可以开玩笑
How like a man to have fun while there is disaster all around him.
不好意思
- Sorry, yeah. - I'll work with you, gladly.
我很高兴能和你一起工作
但是是为了正义
But for the sake of justice, not your own amusement.
不是为了娱乐
好吧 牧师先生
Now, then, Reverend, where were you at a quarter past four?
四点十五分你在哪里?
让我想想
Let me think.
我想起来了
Why, yes, I remember.
我在客房♥整理行李 没有不在场证明
I was unpacking in my room.
DOCTOR: No alibi then? AGATHA: You were alone?
你一个人?
和主在一起 没有人是一个人的
With the Lord one is never truly alone.
博士?
- Doctor? - And where were you?
你当时在哪?
Let me think, I was...
让我想想... 我在...
Oh, yes, I was taking a constitutional in the fields behind the house.
噢 是的 我在...运动 在房♥子旁边的草地上
就是随便溜达溜达 没别的了
Just taking a stroll, that's all.
一个人?
- DOCTOR: Alone? - Oh, yes. All alone, totally alone.
噢 是的 一直都是一个人
完全的一个人!绝对是一个人
Absolutely alone. Completely. All of the time.
完完全全的 所有时间
就像孤单的云朵一样
I wandered lonely as the proverbial cloud.
完全没有人跟我在一起
There was no one else with me. Not at all. Not ever.
从来没有过!
- And, where were you? - At a quarter past four?
你当时在哪?
四点十五分的时候?
当我来的时候 去了下厕所 然后...
Well, I went to the toilet when I arrived, and then...
噢 是的 我记起来了
Oh, yes, I remember. I was preparing myself.
我在准备
谈论派对有多么刺♥激♥
Positively buzzing with excitement about the party
还有见到Eddy女士有多么的好玩...
and the super fun of meeting Lady Eddie.
这只是你的一面之词
DOCTOR: We've only got your word for it.
这是你的问题 不是我的
That's your problem, not mine.
你当时在哪 先生?
And, where were you, sir?
四点十五分?
Quarter past four? Dear me! Let me think.
让我想想...
噢 是的 我想起来了...
Ah, yes, I remember.
我沉浸在阅读军事回忆录里
I was in me study, reading through some military memoirs.
迷人的东西
Fascinating stuff.
把我带回了在军队的日子
Took me back to me days in the army. Started reminiscing.
开始了回忆...
南非马弗京 你知道...
Mafeking... Terrible war.
惨烈的战争
DOCTOR: Colonel, snap out of it.
上校 醒醒
我在书房♥
- I was in me study. - No, no, no, right out of it.
- 不 不 不 行了 - 噢 对不起
Oh, sorry. Got a bit carried away there.
有点被带回到过去的感觉
四点十五分你在哪里 太太?
And where were you at a quarter past four, milady?
让我想想...
Now, let me see.
是的 我想起来了
Yes, I remember. I was sitting in the blue room,
我在房♥间里面喝下午茶
taking my afternoon tea. It's a ritual of mine.
那是我的习惯
我需要积蓄体力去招待客人
I needed to gather strength for the duty of hostess.
然后我就去了草坪 在那里见到了你 博士
I then proceeded to the lawn, where I met you, Doctor,
然后我说 "但您到底是? 还有两位在这里做什么?"
and I said, "And who exactly might you be and what were you doing here?"
然后你说 "我是博士 这是Donna Noble小姐"
And you said, "I am the Doctor and this is Miss Donna Noble..."
是的 是的 你可以停下了
Yes, yes, you can stop now. I was there for that bit.
我那会儿在那里
当然
Of course.
(BURPS) Excuse me.
不好意思
No alibis for any of them.
所有人都没有不在场证明
"秘密对手"仍然没有被发现!
Secret adversary remains hidden.
《The Secret Adversary》 阿加莎作品 《秘密对手》也译作《暗藏杀机》《年轻冒险家》
我们必须寻找动机 用用
We must look for a motive. Use the little, grey cells.
"小小的灰细胞"
(阿加莎笔下 波罗最喜欢说的话)
噢 是的
Oh, yes. Little, grey cells. Good ol' Poirot.
小小的灰色细胞
老伙计波罗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表