Take it easy, you'll get the hang of it. Did not what?
我们...没有...来到...这里
We did not come here.
你们确实来了 你们确实到了这里
Well, of course you did. Of course you came here.
我们从这里来
We come from here.
从这?
From here?
我们是在这里孵化的
We hatched here.
但是你们是从树上孵出来的 从树的孢子里面
You hatch from trees, from spores in trees.
这里就是我们的森林
These are our forests.
你们根本不在森林里面 看看你们周围
You're nowhere near a forest. Look around you.
这里就是我们的森林
These are our forests.
你们没有在森林里面 你们在图书馆里
You're not in a forest. You're in a library.
没有树在...
There are no trees in a...
- ...图书馆里 - 我们该走了 博士!
- Library. - We should go. Doctor!
书
Books. You came in the books.
你们到书里去了
一万亿本书中的小孢子
Microspores in a million, million books.
我们该走了 博士!
- We should go. Doctor! -Oh! Look at that!
噢 看看
Vashta Nerada的森林
The forest of the Vashta Nerada,
造纸 印刷 装订
pulped and printed and bound.
一万亿本书 孵化出影子
A million, million books hatching shadows.
我们该走了 博士!
We should go. Doctor!
噢...
Oh, Dave!
Dave 噢 Dave 真对不起
Oh, Dave, I'm so sorry!
- 嘿 谁把灯关了? - 我们该走了 博士!
- Hey, who turned out the lights? -We should go. Doctor!
我太笨了 我说了太多话 这些饿死鬼可以一心两用
Thing about me, I'm stupid. I talk too much.
I was babbling on. This gob doesn't stop for anything.
想知道我还活着的原因么?
Want to know the only reason I'm still alive?
总是待在门附近
Always stay near the door.
我建议我们在这里见面是因为
EVANGELISTA: I suggested we meet here
儿童公园是最容易看清它的地方 看清谎言的地方
because the playground's the easiest place to see it.
什么谎言?
- To see the lie. - What lie?
孩子们 看看孩子们
The children. Look at the children.
为什么你要戴着面纱?
Why do you wear that veil?
如果我有你那么漂亮的脸 肯定不会隐藏起来的
If I had a face like yours, I wouldn't hide it.
你记得我的样子 是不是?
You remember my face, then?
记忆都还在
The memories are all still there.
图书馆 博士 我
The library, the Doctor, me.
你只是被设定为"不去看"
You've just been programmed not to look.
对不起 但是...你已经死了
Sorry, but you're dead.
在某种意义上 我们在这里 其实都已已经死了 Donna
In a way we're all dead here, Donna.
我们是图书馆的遇难者
We are the dead of the library.
好吧 那孩子们呢?
Well, what about the children? The children aren't dead.
孩子们没有死 我的孩子们没有死
你的孩子就没有活过
- My children aren't dead. - Your children were never alive.
你怎么敢这么说 你怎么敢这么说我的孩子!
Don't you say that.
Don't you dare say that about my children!
看看你的孩子
Look at your children.
看看他们 好好看看
Look at all of them, really look. They're not real.
他们是不存在的
现在看到了么? 他们都是一样的
Do you see it now? They're all the same.
这个世界上所有孩子 同样的男孩 同样的女孩
All the children of this world, the same boy and the same girl,
一个又一个
over and over again.
别说了
Stop it! just stop it! Why are you doing this?
别说了!你为什么要这么做?
你为什么要戴着面纱?
Why are you wearing that veil?
你知道吗
You know,
有意思的是 我一直在盼着博士在这
it's funny, I keep wishing the Doctor was here.
博士在这啊?
ANITA: The Doctor is here, isn't he?
他会回来的 对不?
He's coming back, right?
当你看到某个你认识的人的照片
You know when you see a photograph of someone you know,
但是在你认识他们之前几年拍的 明白这种感觉吗
but it's from years before you knew them?
就像是他们没有...结束 他们还没有完成
It's like they're not quite finished. They're not done yet.
好吧...是的 博士在这
Well, yes, the Doctor's here.
他随叫随到 就像他一直做得一样
He came when I called, just like he always does.
但是不是我的博士
But not my Doctor.
现在我的博士...
Now, my Doctor...
我见过整支军队砖头逃跑
I've seen whole armies
turn and run away,
他神气地回到了TARDIS里
and he'd just swagger off back to his Tardis
用响指打开了门
and open the doors with a snap of his fingers.
博士...在TARDIS里...
The Doctor, in the Tardis.
- 下一站 任何地方 - 泄露天机
Next stop everywhere.
DOCTOR: Spoilers.
没有人可以用响指打开TARDIS
Nobody can open a Tardis by snapping their fingers.
- 没那种功能 - 博士就行
- Doesn't work like that. - It does for the Doctor.
我就是博士
- I am the Doctor. - Yeah. Someday.
是的 某一天会
- 你怎么样? - 小Dave在哪里?
- How you doing? - Where's Other Dave?
没有撑过来 对不起
Not coming, sorry.
好吧 如果它们把他带走了 为什么还没有把我带走?
Well, if they've taken him, why haven't they gotten me yet?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能因为你面罩染了色 造成了这种不同
Maybe tinting your visor's making a difference.
确实造成了不同
It's making a difference all right.
没有人会再看到我的脸了
No one's ever going to see my face again.
我能为你做些什么么?
- Can I get you anything? - An old age would be nice.
让我能安度我的晚年就不错
你能做什么?
- Anything you can do? - I'm all over it.
都在我掌握中
博士
Doctor.
当我第一次见到你的时候
When we first met you,
你并不信任Song教授
you didn't trust Professor Song.
然后她在你的耳边说了什么词 你就相信她了
And then she whispered a word in your ear, and you did.
我活不了多久了
My life so far,
我也需要这样一个词
I could do with a word like that.
她说什么了?
What did she say?
我都快死了 别神秘兮兮得 你的秘密在我这里很安全
(ANITA CHUCKLES)
Give a dead girl a break. Your secrets are safe with me.
安全
- Safe. - What?
什么?
安全 你没有说获救(save)
Safe. You don't say "saved". Nobody says "saved". You say "safe".
没有人说获救 你说安全
那个数据片断!它怎么说的?
The data fragment, what did it say?
"4022个人被获救 没有幸存者"
4,022 people saved. No survivors.
博士?
Doctor?
没有人说获救 疯子说获救 你说安全
Nobody says "saved". Nutters say "saved".
但是你看 这里不是安全的意思 而是...
You say "safe", but it didn't mean safe, it meant...
真正的意思是...保存
It literally meant saved!
(save 获救/保存)
你的脸怎么了?
DONNA: What happened to your face? EVANGELISTA: Transcription errors.
转录过程中出错了
我的脸毁了 但智慧却飞涨
Destroyed my face, did wonders for my intellect.
我是一个糟糕的副本
I'm a very poor copy of myself.
"我们是在哪里?"
Where are we? Why are the children all the same?
为什么孩子们都一个样?
一个模子里刻出来的
It's the same pattern over and over. Saves an awful lot of space.
这可大大节省了空间
空间?
DONNA: Space?
电脑空间
EVANGELISTA: Cyberspace.
不 别说 你不能说
No, don't tell! You mustn't tell!
看 就是这个 在那儿
DOCTOR: See, there it is. Right there.
一百年前 巨大能量爆发
100 years ago, massive power surge. All the teleports going at once.
所有的传输立刻开启
一旦进入孵化周期 Vashta Nerada就会开始攻击
Soon as the Vashta Nerada hit their hatching cycle, they attack.
有人拉响了警报 电脑试图把所有人传输出去
Someone hits the alarm. The computer tries to teleport everyone out.
试图传输4022个人?
It tried to teleport 4,022 people?
它成功了 救出了所有的人 然后呢?
Succeeded, pulled them all out. But then what?
但是没有地方传送 图书馆里都不安全
Nowhere to send them. Nowhere safe in the whole library.
Vashta Nerada在每个阴影里疯长
Vashta Nerada growing in every shadow.
4022个人等待传送却无处可去
4,022 people all beamed up and nowhere to go.
他们被困在了系统中 像邮件一样等待发送
They're stuck in the system, waiting to be sent, like emails.
那么电脑会怎么做?
So, what's a computer to do? What does a computer always do?
电脑通常的做法是什么?
把他们保存下来
It saved them.
这个图书馆 书的世界
The library, a whole world of books.
核心就是史上最大的硬盘
Right at the core, the biggest hard drive in history.
世上每一本书的副本和索引
The index to everything ever written, backup copies of every single book.
电脑只能将4022个人保存下来
The computer saved 4,022 people
the only way a computer can.
将他们存到硬盘上
It saved them to the hard drive.
你的物理实体以能量记号♥形式 保存在图书馆里
EVANGELISTA: Your physical self is stored in the library
当你或图书馆发出指令 就可以重新实体化
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表