我甚至都不能碰它
I can't even touch it.
它似乎处于一个变化的阶段
Seems to be in a state of flux.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
不知道
I don't know. Sort of thing the Doctor would say.
博士在的话也会这么说
你个骗子!
You liar!
你跟我说我很特殊
You told me I was special!
但是不是我 是那个东西 我只不过是个宿主
But it's not me, it's this thing!
I'm just a host!
不 不只是这样
No, there's more than that.
读数非常奇怪
The readings are strange.
就像是现实以你为中心被弯曲了
It's like reality is just bending around you.
因为这个东西!
Because of this thing!
不 不 我们把你的读数分离出来了
No, no, we're getting separate readings from you.
在你出生的那天起 它们就存在了
And they've always been there, since the day you were born.
这和任务没有关系
This is not relevant to the mission.
我本来以为我们只需要博士 但是其实我们也需要你
I thought it was just the Doctor we needed,
but it's the both of you.
博士和Donna Noble 一起
The Doctor and Donna Noble. Together.
阻止星星消失
To stop the stars from going out.
为什么?
Why?
我能做什么?
What can I do?
(CREATURE RATTLING)
求求你了 关掉它!
Turn it off.
- 上尉 - 关闭能源
- Please. - Captain.
Power down.
它还在那里
It's
still there, though.
我能做什么... 才能摆脱它?
What can I do
to get rid of it?
你要去时空旅行!
You're going to travel in time.
TARDIS已经追踪到改变的那一刻
The Tardis has tracked down the moment of intervention,
25号♥星期一 早上10点01分
Monday 25th, one minute past ten in the morning.
你的车停在Little Sutton街 朝Eailing路方向
Your car was on Little Sutton Street, leading to the Ealing Road,
但是你向右转了 朝Griffin Parade去了
but you turned right, heading towards Griffin's Parade.
你需要向左转 这是最重要的
You need to turn left. That's the most important thing.
你必须回去 向左转 明白了么 Donna?
You've got to go back, turn left.
10点01分 让你自己向左转 朝Chiswick高速路开
Have you got that, Donna? One minute past ten,
make yourself turn left, heading for the Chiswick High Road.
别脱掉这件夹克 它可以隔绝时间反馈
Keep the jacket on at all times.
It's insulation against temporal feedback.
无论你在哪里着陆 都会和当地时间一样
This will correspond to local time wherever you land.
这是用来对付脱水的
This is to combat dehydration.
这就是我们分开的地方
This is where we leave you.
我不想看到那个东西在我背上
I don't want to see that thing on my back.
不会的 镜子只是个附属品
No, the mirrors are just incidental.
它们将能量反射到中心 我们控制能量决定目的地
They bounce Chronon Energy back into the centre
which we control and decide the destination.
这是个时光机器
It's a time machine.
这是个时光机器
It's a time machine.
如果你可以...
If you could.
启动!
Powering up.
你怎么知道这能成功?
- How do you know it's gonna work? - Hmm?
嗯?
Oh, yeah, we don't.
我们...不知道
我们...我们只是猜测
We're just guessing.
太棒了!
Brilliant.
记住 当你到了那个路口 在10点01分的时候改变车子的方向
Just remember, when you get to the junction,
change the car's direction by one minute past ten.
- 我怎么才能做到? - 看你自己了
- How do I do that? - That's up to you.
好吧...我只要...
Well...
I’ll just have to run up to myself,
跑到我自己身边去 然后大吼一顿
and have a good argument.
我倒是很想看看
I'd like to see that.
激活磁石
Activate lodestone.
好运
Good luck.
准备好了!
- I'm ready. - One minute past ten.
10点01分
我现在明白了!
'Cause I understand now.
你说过我会死掉 因为 这个世界会在眨眼间毁灭
You said I was gonna die, but you mean this whole world
is gonna blink out of existence.
但是不会发生的 因为一个 更好的世界会取代现在这个
But that's not dying,
'cause a better world takes its place.
有博士的世界!
The Doctor's world.
我仍然活着!
And I'm still alive.
是这样的 我不会死
That's right, isn't it? I don't die.
如果我改变了这一切 我就不会死了 是不是?
If I change things, I don't die. That's right, isn't it?
是这样...是这样的 是不是?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是我不能死!
But I can't die.
我还有未来!
I've got a future.
和博士一起 你告诉过我的!
With the Doctor. You told me.
启动!
Activate!
(RADIO PLAYING UPBEAT MUSIC)
(CHEERING)
但是...
等等...
Hold on.
但是这里是...我不在...
But this is...I'm not...
这里是Sutton区
This is Sutton Court.
离那个路口还有半英里阿
I'm half a mile away. I'm half a mile away!
半英里!
4分钟
Four minutes.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God.
(DONNA PANTING)
Jival Chowdry
Jival Chowdry.
他经营的那家小复印店需要秘书
He runs that little photocopy business
in Merchant Street and he needs a secretary.
我已经有一份工作了
I've got a job.
(DONNA PANTING)
HC Clements在市区
HC Clements is in the City.
那儿很漂亮 很棒 所以别劝我了
It's nice, it's posh, so stop it.
(BEEPING)
到那儿不会太久 只要右转就行
It won't take long, just turn right.
我要左转 你要是不喜欢 就出去走路吧
I'm going left. If you don't like it, get out and walk.
你老是认为我一无是处
You think I'm so useless.
我知道你为什么想去HC Clements了
Oh, I know why you want a job with HC Clements, lady.
你一定是幻想着傍上个有钱人
'Cause you think you'll meet a man.
好远...
How long...How long...
我赶不过去了
I'm not gonna get there.
你会死去
You're gonna die.
那些高♥官♥不需要临时工 除非是实习生
City executives don't need temps. Except for practice.
好吧
Yeah.
姑且相信你吧
I suppose you're right.
来吧
Please.
(TYRES SCREECHING)
你听到了么?
Can you hear that?
- 噢 不 后退 - 喂 挪开点
- Hold on. Back up. - Oi, get a move on!
交通堵塞了
- The traffic's stopping. - Something must've happened.
肯定发生什么事了
告诉他
Tell him this.
这两个字
Two words.
好吧 就这么定了
Well, that decides it. I'm not sitting in a traffic jam.
我不会堵在那里的
我要走左边
(ECHOING) I'm going left.
左边...
左边...左边...
(ECHOING) Left, left, left...
左边...左边... 左边...左边...
那是什么东西?!
- What the hell is that? - You were so strong.
你太强大了
你是什么东西?
What are you?
你会变成什么?
What will you be?
你会变成什么?
What will you be?
一切都好吧?
Everything all right?
噢 上帝啊...!
Oh, God!
抱我做什么?
(CHUCKLING) What's that for?
我不知道!
I don't know.
记不住了
I can't remember.
已经忘记了
It's slipping away.
就像当你想记起一个梦一样 就是想不起来了
You know like when you try and think of a dream and it sort of goes.
你运气不错 这东西
Just got lucky, this thing. It's one of the Trickster's Brigade.
是恶作剧旅团的
通过一点小小的变化 改变人的一生
It changes a life in tiny little ways.
大多数时候 宇宙会自我调节 但是对于你来说...
Most times the universe just compensates around it, but with you...
就出现了一个巨大的平行世界!
Great big parallel world.
等等 你说过平行世界的通道关闭了
Hold on, you said parallel worlds were sealed off.
是的
They are. But you had one created around you.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表