你知道么 我去过比利时
You know, I've been to Belgium, yeah.
我记得...
I remember.
我在Ardennes深处 寻找查理曼大帝
I was deep in the Ardenneg trying to find Charlemagne.
(768-814为法兰克王 800-814为西罗马帝国皇帝 )
他被一台疯狂的电脑绑♥架♥了
He'd been kidnapped by an insane computer.
博士!博士!
AGATHA: Doctor! Doctor!
不好意思
Sorry.
查理曼大帝生活在几个世纪前
- Charlemagne lived centuries ago. - I've got a very good memory.
我的记忆力非常好
作为这么有经验的侦探 你遗漏了一条重大的线索
For such an experience, Detective, you missed a big clue.
你从火炉旁边捡的纸片?
What, that bit of paper you nicked out of the fire?
你在看另一边!
- You were looking the other way. - Yeah,
是啊 但是我从瓶子里面的倒影看到你了
but I saw you reflected in the glass of the bookcase.
你个狡猾的家伙
You crafty man.
这就是仅仅留下来的了
This is all that was left.
第一个字母是什么?"N还是M"?
DOCTOR: What's that first letter, "N" or "M"?
《N or M》阿加莎作品 《N还是M》
是M 那个词是少女(Maiden)
AGATHA: It's an "M", The word is "maiden".
少女!
Maiden! What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
(SIGHS) We're still no further forward.
我们还是没有进展
Our nemesis remains at large. Unless Miss Noble's found something.
"复仇女神"仍然逍遥法外
《Nemesis》 阿加莎作品 《复仇女神》
除非Noble女士发现了什么线索
里面什么也没有
You won't find anything.
那为什么锁上?
- How come it's locked? - Lady Eddison commands it to be so.
是Eddsion女士的命令
那么我命令它打开
And I command it to be otherwise. Scotland Yard. Pip, pip.
苏格兰场 快点
为什么要锁上?
Why was it locked in the first place?
很多年前
Many years ago, when my father was butler to the family,
当我父亲还是这个家族的男管家的时候
Eddison女士从印度回来 得了疟疾
Lady Eddison returned from India with malaria.
她把自己锁在房♥里6个月 直到她康复
She locked herself in this room for six months until she recovered.
从那以后
Since then, the room has remained undisturbed.
再也没人走进过这间屋子
里面什么也没有
There's nothing in here.
这里空了多久了
- How long has it been empty? - Forty years.
40年
她为什么要把这里锁起来?
Why did she seal it off?
好吧 我需要调查调查 你就...
All right, I need to investigate. You just buttle off.
在外面待着吧
(INSECT BUZZING)
1926年的时候居然还有蜜蜂哎...
1926, they've still got bees.
好大的声音! 好吧 忙碌的小蜜蜂 我来把你放出去
Oh, what noise. All right, busy bee, I'll let you out. Hold on.
等一下啊
我要用我出色的侦探能力发现你
I shall find you with my amazing powers of detection.
(GASPS)
(SCREAMING)
乖乖隆地咚!
It's impossible.
博士!
Doctor!
(SCREECHING)
博士!
Doctor!
(WOOD SHATTERING)
有个巨型黄蜂!
There is a giant wasp.
你说什么 巨型黄蜂?
- What do you mean a giant wasp? - I mean, a wasp that's giant.
对 巨型的黄蜂!
那不过是愚笨的小昆虫罢了
It's only a silly, little insect.
我说巨型 不是夸张!
When I say giant, I don't mean big.
那真是大得恐怖了!
I mean ?ipping enormous! Look at its sting.
看看它的刺!
我看看
Let me see.
不见了
It's gone. Buzzed off.
逃走了
这可太不可思议了...
But that's fascinating.
别 别碰它!
Don't, don't... Don't touch it, don't touch it. Let me.
让我来...
巨型黄蜂...
A giant wasp?
嗯
Well, tons of amorphous, insectivorous life forms,
宇宙里是有无数的昆虫形态的智慧生命形式 不过这颗星球上是没有的
but none in this galactic vector.
我想我明白一小部分你说的话
I think I understood some of those words.
你实在是太奇怪了
Enough to know that you're completely potty.
失去了刺 它应该毫无防卫
Lost its sting. Now, that makes it defenceless.
不过这么大个儿的生物
A creature this size got to be able to grow a new one.
再长一根新刺也绝非难事
Uh, can we return to sanity? There are no such things as giant wasps.
咱们能说点地球人都懂的话么?
什么巨型黄蜂是不存在的!
的确如此 所以问题在于...
Exactly, so... Question is, what's it doing here?
它到这里想干什么?
谋杀!
A murder? That's put the cat among the pigeons and no mistake.
简直是"鸽群里的猫" 搅得不得鸡犬安宁
《Cat Among The Pigeons》 阿加莎作品 《鸽群里的猫》也译作《校园疑云》
这可不是能闲话的事情 Hart太太
It is not the stuff of gossip, Mrs Hart. Continue with your work.
你继续干活吧
可是有谁会去害一个无辜的老教授呢?
But, who'd want to do in the old Professor?
难道是因为他老是问那些书的问题?
He was always asking questions about that book of his.
少说几句 小心"假戏成真"
- What was all that about? - A dead man's folly, nothing more.
《Dead Man's Folly》 阿加莎作品 《假戏成真》也译作《古宅迷踪》
有可能是因为他去找...
Perhaps, if he asked about...
我得去看看我家太太
I must go and see milady.
(SCREAMING)
(THUDDING)
可怜的小孩...
The poor, little child.
(WASP BUZZING)
在那儿!
There!
跟我来!
Come on!
嗨 这样子可真有点奇怪...
This makes a change. There's a monster and we're chasing it.
前面有一个妖怪 我们不逃跑反而去追它
不可能是妖怪!一定是"镜子魔术"
Every monster has a trick. They do it with mirrors.
《They Do It With Mirrors》 阿加莎作品 《镜子魔术》也译作《庄园谜案》
老天啊
Oh, my God, that's holy.
噢 你可真是太棒了!
Oh. Well, you are wonderful.
别动了 待在那儿别动...
Now, just stop. Stop there.
(ALL GASP)
喂!
Oi, fly boy.
小飞人!
别让它跑了!
DOCTOR: Don't let it get away! Quick, before it reverts back to human form!
快点 别让它再变回人类
你在哪儿呢? 出来吧 你无处可逃了!
Where are you? Come on. There's nowhere to run. Show yourself.
别躲了!
哦...
Oh.
...这可有点搞笑了!
That's just cheating.
我忠实的仆人啊 你死得好惨啊
My faithful companion. This is terrible.
不好意思 太太 可是...
Excuse me, milady. She was on her way to tell you something.
她当时似乎正准备来告诉你什么事
她没找到我
She never found me.
就去赴了"死亡约会"了
She had an appointment with death instead.
《Appointment With Death》 阿加莎作品 《死亡约会》
她说 "可怜的孩子"
She said, "The poor, little child". Does that mean anything to anyone?
那句话是什么意思呢
这座房♥子里已经很久没有孩子了
No children in this house for years. Highly unlikely there will be any.
以后也不大可能有
克里斯蒂太太
(CLEARS THROAT)
你一定发现了什么线索!
Mrs Christie, you must have twigged something.
你可是最棒的侦探小说家
You've written simply the best detective stories.
告诉我们
Tell us, what would Poirot do?
波罗会怎么做?
快亮"底牌"吧 女士!
Heaven's sake, cards on the table, woman. You should be helping us.
《Cards On The Table》 阿加莎作品 《底牌》也译作《牌中牌》
很明显你应该帮助我们!
可是...
- But...I'm merely a writer. - But surely you can crack it.
我仅仅是一个写书的
你一定能做到
发生的这些情况
These events are exactly like one your plots.
简直就像你写的故事一样
就是说啊!
That's what I've been saying. Agatha, that's gotta mean something.
阿加莎 这一定意味着什么
可究竟是什么呢?
But what? I've no answers, none.
我可没有答案
什么也没有
大家 对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry, all of you. I'm truly sorry, but I've failed.
我毫无头绪
如果有人能帮上忙得话 也只可能是博士 而不是我
If anyone can help us, then it's the Doctor, not me.
想知道我是怎么想的么?
Do you know what I think?
你写的那些书
Those books of yours, one day, they could turn them into films.
有一天可能会被拍成电影!
那可是会说话的图片啊!
- They could be talking pictures. - Talking pictures?
会说话的图片?
什么叫会说话的图片?
- Pictures that talk. What do you mean? - Oh, blimey, I've done it again.
哦 天哪 我好像又犯错误了
谢谢你对我这么好
I appreciate you're trying to be kind, but you are right.
也许你是对的
这些杀人犯就像是我自己造出来的
These murders are like my own creations. It's as though someone's mocking me.
就像有人故意嘲笑我一般
而我已经受够了那种嘲笑了
And I've had enough scorn for one lifetime.
是啊...
Yeah. The thing is, I had this bloke once.
其实
我曾经和一个这样的家伙订婚
我真的很爱他
I was engaged and I loved him. I really did.
结果他却是在撒谎
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表