- 什么! - Donna?
- Donna, you're Donna? Donna Noble. - Yeah. Why?
你就是Donna? Donna Noble?
是的 怎么了?
我的确认识博士
I do know the Doctor. But in the future.
可是是在未来
他自己的未来
His personal future.
那你为什么不认识我?
So, why don't you know me? Where am I in the future?
未来我在哪里?
好啦!
DOCTOR: Okay, got a live one.
我找到了一只活的
那可不是隧♥道♥里的阴影 这根本就不是阴影
That's not darkness down those tunnels. This is not a shadow.
而是一群生物
It's a swarm. A man-eating swarm.
一群食人生物
空气中的食人鱼 Vashta Nerada
The piranhas of the air, the Vashta Nerada.
真正的"死亡阴影"
Literally, the shadows that melt the flesh.
绝大多数星球都有它们的足迹 只不过都是只有很少的集群
Most planets have them, but usually in small clusters.
我从没见过这么大规模的害虫 还这么具有进攻性
I've never seen an infestation on this scale, or this aggressive.
你说绝大多数星球?那地球呢?
What do you mean, most planets? Not Earth?
嗯 地球 还有其他数十亿的星球都有
Mmm. Earth, and a billion other worlds.
哪里有肉 哪里就有Vashta Nerada
Where there's meat, there's Vashta Nerada.
你要是仔细看的话有时候能看见它们
You can see them sometimes, if you look.
阳光下的那些浮尘
The dust in sunbeams.
有时候地球上有这玩意儿 我们肯定会知道的啊
If they were on Earth, we'd know.
不 通常它们只吃路上撞死的动物
Nah. Normally they live on road-kill.
有时也会有人莫名其妙失踪
But sometimes people go missing.
并不是所有人都能幸免于难
Not everyone comes back out of the dark.
- 每片阴影都是么? - 不是
- Every shadow? - No, but any shadow.
但有可能是任何一片阴影
So, what do we do?
那我们该怎么办?
碰见Dalek 瞄准连着眼睛的那根棍子
Daleks, aim for the eye-stalk. Sontarans, back of the neck.
碰见Sontaran 打它们脖子后面
至于Vashta Nerada...
Vashta Nerada...
跑! 赶紧逃跑
Run. Just run.
要逃到哪儿去?
Run? Run where?
这里是一个文献检索点 这儿一定有到出口的传送装置
This is an index point, there must be an exit teleport somewhere.
别看我 我可不认路!
Don't look at me, I haven't memorised the schematics.
博士 小卖♥♥部!
Doctor, the little shop. They always make you go through the little shop
小卖♥♥部一般都设在出口的地方 这样你更可能在那里购物
on the way out so they can sell you stuff.
说的对! 我爱死小卖♥♥部了!
You're right. Brilliant! That's why I like the little shop.
好了我们行动吧
- Okay, let's move it. - Actually, Proper Dave...
实际上 大Dave 你能呆在原地别动么?
Could you stay where you are for a moment?
为什么?
Why?
抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
真的很抱歉
你有两个阴影
But you've got two shadows.
它们就是这样捕猎的
It's how they hunt. They latch onto a food source and keep it fresh.
它们会紧抓住食物 并且保持食物的新鲜
- 我该怎么办? - 你千万站着别动
- What do I do? - You stay absolutely still.
想像一下屋子里有马蜂 有成千上万的马蜂
Like there's a wasp in the room. Like there's a million wasps.
- 我们不会丢下你的 Dave - 当然不会
- We're not leaving you, Dave. -of course we're not leaving you.
你的头盔在哪儿? 别用手指 告诉我
Where's your helmet? Don't point, just tell me.
在地上 我的包旁边
On the floor, by my bag.
别踩着他的阴影!
Don't cross his shadow!
谢谢 那么你们其余的人
Thanks. Now, the rest of you,
都带上头盔密封好 我们需要用上手头的一切
helmets back on and sealed up. We'll need everything we've got.
- 博士 我们没有头盔啊 - 我们是安全的
DONNA: Doctor, we haven't got any helmets.
- Yea h, but we're safe anyway. - How are we safe?
怎么个安全法儿啊?
We're not. That was a clever lie to shut you up.
其实不安全 我只不过想撒个谎让你安静
Professor, anything I can do with the suit?
教授 要我在防护服上做点什么吗?
防护服有什么用?
What good are the damn suits?
Evanglista小姐就穿着 可还是什么都没剩下
Miss Evangelista was wearing a suit, there was nothing left.
我们可以增加纤维网密度 增加到400%
We can increase the mesh density. Dial it up 400%.
- 让它们难以穿透 - 好了
- Make it a tougher meal. - DOCTOR: Okay.
- 800%! 拿去吧 - 我有!
-800%. Pass it on. - Gotcha.
那是什么? 音速起子啊
- What's that? - It's a screwdriver.
这可是音速起子啊
- It's sonic. - Yeah, I know. Snap.
我知道啊 你快点吧!
跟我来 快点!
With me, come on.
我们要干嘛 是要购物吗? 是不是应该买♥♥点纪念品?
What are we doing? We're shopping? Is it a good time to shop?
别说啦! 动起来 到那儿去 站在圆圈中♥央♥
No talking, just moving. Try it. Right, stand out in the middle.
这是传送装置 别乱动
It's a teleport. Stand in the middle.
我不能传送别人 TARDIS识别不了
Can't send the others, Tardis won't recognise them.
- 你想干嘛 - 没有防护服你很不安全!
- What're you doing? - You don't have a suit, you're not safe.
你也没有啊 你的处境和我一样... 我不会离开的
You don't have a suit, so you're in as much danger as I am.
Donna! 听我说
- I'm not leaving... - Donna, let me explain!
哈哈 任务完成!
Ah, that's how you do it.
博士!
SONG: Doctor.
(SCREAMING)
它们去哪儿了?
Where did it go?
就那么不见了 我看了半天 只有一个阴影 看见没
It's just gone, I looked around, one shadow, see?
这样我们能离开了么? 我可不想在这里浪费时间
Does that mean we can leave? I don't want to hang around here.
真不明白为什么我们还在这里 我们可以丢下他么
I don't know why we're still here. We can leave him, can't we?
- 抱歉 不是有意冒犯你 - 闭嘴 Lux
- I mean, no offence. - Shut up, Mr Lux.
你有什么感觉么? 比如能量的转移
Did you feel anything like an energy transfer? Anything at all?
没有啊 看 它消失了
No, no, but look. It's gone.
停下来 别动
Stop there. Stop. Stop. Stop there. Stop moving.
它们从来不会消失 从来不会放弃猎物
They're never just gone and they never give up.
好吧 也许这一只比较善良
Mmm-mmm. This one's benign.
嗨 谁把灯关了?
Hey, who turned out the lights?
- 没人关灯啊 - 别开玩笑了 把灯打开!
- No one, they're fine. - No, seriously, turn them back on.
灯一直就是开着的啊
They are on.
我什么都看不见了
I can't see a ruddy thing.
Dave 转身
- Dave, turn around. - What's going on?
出了什么事了 我为什么啥也看不见
Why can't I see? Is the power gone?
是因为断电了么 我们安全了吗?
- Are we safe here? - Dave, I want you to stay still.
Dave 我要你站着别动 一下也别动
Absolutely still.
Dave Dave? Dave
Dave, Dave, Dave, can you hear me? Talk to me, Dave.
你能听见我说话么 你还好么? 跟我说话 Dave
我很好 我没事 我很好
- I'm fine. I'm okay, I'm fine. - I want you to stay still.
我要你站着别动 一下也别动
- Absolutely still. - I'm fine.
我很好 我没事 我...很好
I'm okay, I'm fine.
我不能...
I can't... Why can't I? I...
为什么我不能... 我...
我不能...
I can't...Why can't I? I...
为什么我不能... 我...
我不能...
I can't...Why can't I? I...
为什么我不能...
我...
- He's gone. He's ghosting. - I can't...Why can't I? I...
他死了 他幽灵化了
Then why is he still standing?
那他为什么还站着?
嗨 谁把灯关了?
Hey, who turned out the lights?
嗨 谁把灯关了?
- Hey, who turned out the lights? - Doctor, don't.
博士 别!
- Dave, can you hear me? - Hey, who turned out the lights?
Dave 能听见我说话么?
嗨 谁把灯关了?
谁把灯关了?
Who turned out the lights?
- 嗨 谁把灯关了? - 不好意思啦!
- Hey, who turned out the lights? - Excuse me!
离他远点 退后 退后!
Back from it, get back, right back!
它移♥动♥得不是很快啊?
- Doesn't move that fast, does it? - It's a swarm in a suit.
它们聚集在了防护服里
它们学聪明了
But it's learning.
我们该怎么办? 我们该去哪儿?
- What do we do? Where do we go? - See that wall behind you?
看见你们后面的墙了吗?
蹲下! (乖乖隆地咚 这不是Jack上校的装备么)
Duck.
"畅通无阻枪"!
Squareness gun!
大家都出去 快快快!
Everybody out. Go, go, go. Move it. Move, move.
动起来 快点快点!
动起来 快点快点!
Move it. Move, move.
你说过不是每片阴影都是 但有可能是任何一片阴影!
- You said not every shadow. - But any shadow.
嗨 谁把灯关了?
- Hey, who turned out the lights? - SONG: Run.
快跑!
宝贝儿 晚饭已经好了
Sweetie, dinner's ready.
Donna Noble被救出来了
Donna Noble has been saved.
宝贝儿?
Sweetie?
(DISTANT BUZZING)
想办法增加电力
Trying to boost the power.
光线虽然不能阻止它们 却能减慢它们的速度
Light doesn't stop them, but it slows them down.
那么 下一步该怎么办?
So, what's the plan? We have a plan?
你有计划么?
Your screwdriver.
你的音速起子...
看上去和我的一模一样
- Looks exactly like mine. - Yeah.
那是自然 你送给我的
- You gave it to me. - I don't give my screwdriver to anyone.
我从不会把我的起子送给任何人
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表