噢! 你好!
Oh, hello! Sorry to burst in on you like this.
很抱歉这样闯进来
我们可以在这里待一会儿么?
Okay if we stop here for a bit?
这是什么?
What is it?
安全监视器
A security camera.
自己关闭了
Switched itself off.
他们在我的图书馆里面 他们怎么会在我的图书馆里面?
They were in my library. How can they be in my library?
他们是谁?
Who were they?
那是什么?那些噪音是什么?
(SONIC SCREWDRIVER BUZZING)
- What's that? What's that noise? - What noise?
什么噪音?
开门技巧不错 Donna
- Nice door skills, Donna. - Yeah, well, you know, boyfriends.
恩 好吧 你知道 男朋友...
Sometimes you need the element of surprise.
有时候你需要一点惊喜在里面
那是什么?
What was that? What was after us?
什么在追我们?我是说 我们是不是只是在逃避断电?
I mean, did we just run away from a power cut?
有可能
Possibly.
我们在这里安全么?
Are we safe here?
我们当然安全 那里有个小卖♥♥部
Of course we're safe. There's a little shop.
(小卖♥♥部 入口在这边)
搞定!
Gotcha!
不 停下 不 不!
(SOBBING) No, stop it! No! No!
- (不 停下) - 噢 对不起
Ooh, I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
真的 对不起 实在是对不起
这是活的
It's alive.
你说它是一个安全监视器
You said it was a security camera.
它是
It is. It's an alive one.
它是个活的
能听见我说话么?
DR MOON: Can you hear me?
你还好么?
Are you all right?
其他东西来了
- Others are coming. - Who's coming? Who are the others?
谁来了?谁是其他东西?
图书馆被侵入了
The library is breached. Others are coming.
- 其他东西?来了 - 什么其他东西??
What others?
其他东西?
DONNA: "Others"? What's it mean, others?
"其他东西"是什么意思?
不好意思 "其他东西"是什么意思?
Excuse me. What does it mean, others?
这跟自动体重仪差不多 它不能帮助你的
That's barely more than a speak your weight machine. It can't help you.
那么为什么它有一张脸?
So why's it got a face?
这张脸是由Mark Chambers 在他死的时候捐献的
This ?esh aspect was donated by Mark Chambers
on the occasion of his death.
这是张真的脸?
It's a real face.
是单独为你选取的
It has been actualised individually for you
从我们庞大的人脸银行中选出来的
from the many facial aspects saved to our extensive flesh banks.
请尽情享用
Please enjoy.
它为我选了一张 认为我会喜欢的死人脸?
It chose me a dead face it thought I'd like?
那个雕像上面有一张真正死人的脸
That statue's got a real dead person's face on it!
这是51世纪
It's the 51 st century. That's basically like donating a park bench.
基本上这就像捐一张公园长椅一样
这捐的是一张脸!
It's donating a face!
不 等等 不!
- No! Wait! No! - Hands!
- 噢!别动手动脚! - 阴影 看
Shadow, look.
阴影怎么了?
What about it?
计算阴影的个数
DOCTOR: Count the shadows.
一 那里 我数着 一个阴影
One, there. I've counted it, one shadow.
是的...
Yeah.
但是是什么的阴影?
But what's casting it?
噢! 我变傻了! 看看我 我又老又傻!
Oh! I'm thick! Look at me! I'm old and thick!
脑子里面有太多东西了 我需要一个更大的脑袋
Head's too full of stuff! I need a bigger head!
电力肯定消失了
DONNA: Power must be going.
这个地方使用分♥裂♥细胞发电 比太阳支持的都久
This place runs on fission cells. They'll out-burn the sun.
- 那为什么黑了? - 这不是黑了
- Then why is it dark? - It's not dark.
那个阴影
That shadow, it's gone.
不见了
- 我们需要回到TARDIS里 - 为什么?
- We need to get back to the Tardis. - Why?
因为阴影并没有消失 而是移♥动♥了
Because that shadow hasn't gone, it's moved.
提醒 图书馆被侵入了 其他东西来了
Reminder. The library has been breached. Others are coming.
提醒 图书馆被侵入了 其他东西来了
Reminder. The library has been breached. Others are coming.
提醒 图书馆被侵入了
Reminder. The library has been breached. Others are coming.
提醒 图书馆被侵入了 其他东西来了
提醒 图书馆被侵入了 其他东西来了
Reminder. The library has been breached. Others are coming.
提醒 图书馆被侵入了 其他东西来了
Reminder. The library has been breached. Others are coming.
你好 亲爱的
- Hello, sweetie. - Get out.
- 出去 - 博士?
Doctor...
回到你的火箭里面 然后离开
All of you, turn around, get back in your rocket and fly away.
跟你的子孙们说 你来过图书馆 并且活着回来了 他们不会相信你的
Tell your grandchildren you came to the library and lived.
把头盔摘下来吧 这里可以呼吸
They won't believe you.
Pop your helmets, everyone, we got breathers.
你怎么知道他们不是机器人?
How do you know they're not androids?
因为我跟机器人约会过
'Cause I've dated androids. They're rubbish.
- 他们是垃圾 - 这是谁?
Who is this?
你说过我们是唯一的探险者 我花钱就是为了这个
You said we were the only expedition. I paid for exclusives.
我撒谎了 我经常说谎 回到其他人中去
I lied. I'm always lying. Bound to be others.
Evangelista小姐 我想想看看合同
Miss Evangelista, I want to see the contracts.
你通过了北门? 严重损坏了?
You came through the north door? How was that? Much damage?
拜托 离开吧 我在很委婉礼貌的请求你
Please just leave. I'm asking you seriously and properly.
离开就好...等一下 你是说探险么?
Just...Hang on. Did you say expedition?
我的探险 我资助的
My expedition. I funded it.
噢 你不是 是么? 别跟我说你是个考古学家
Oh, you're not, are you? Tell me you're not archaeologists.
对考古学家有意见?
Got a problem with archaeologists?
我是个时光穿梭者 我嘲笑考古学家
I'm a time traveller. I point and laugh at archaeologists.
River Song教授 考古学家
Ah. Professor River Song.
- Archaeologist. - River Song. Lovely name.
很好听的名字 你该走了
As you're leaving, and you're leaving now,
顺便设置一个隔离信♥号♥♥
you need to set up a quarantine beacon, code-wall the planet.
覆盖这个星球 整个星球 不要让任何人来这里
The whole planet! Nobody comes here, not ever again!
再也没有 没有一个活着的生物 再也没有东西来这里
Not one living thing, not here, not ever!
- 停在那!你叫什么? - Anita
- Stop right there! What's your name? - Anita.
Anita 离阴影远点
Anita, stay out of the shadows. Not a foot, not a finger in the shadows
连一根手指都不要进到阴影里面 直到你安全回到你的船里面
till you're safely back in your ship. Goes for all of you, stay in the light!
待在光线里面 找个光线强的地方站好
Find a nice bright spot and just stand.
如果你们听明白了 让我看到你们害怕的表情
If you understand me, look very, very scared.
不 比这个更害怕一点
No, a bit more scared than that.
好吧 从现在开始...你 你是谁?
- Okay, do for now. You, who are you? - Dave.
- Dave - 好吧 Dave...
- Okay, Dave... - Oh, well, Other Dave.
噢 小Dave 因为那是 大Dave 飞行员
Because that's Proper Dave, the pilot. He was the first Dave. So when...
他是先来的Dave 所以当我们...
小Dave 你们来的时候的路 看起来和以前一样么?是的
Other Dave, the way you came, does it look the same as before?
- 哦 有点更暗了 - 有多暗?
- Yeah. Oh! It's a bit darker. - How much darker?
刚才我可以看到我们从哪里来的 现在我看不到
Like, I could see where we came through just a moment ago. I can't now.
把门封上 我去找其他出去的路
Seal up this door. We'll find another way out.
我们不是在找出去的路 Evangelista小姐?
- Would you... - We're not looking for a way out.
Miss Evangelista.
我是Lux先生的私人的...的人
I'm Mr Lux's personal everything. You need to sign these contracts
在这些合同上签字 同意你们在图书馆里面的所有体验
agreeing that your individual experience inside the library
都是Felman Lux公♥司♥的知识财产
are the intellectual property of the Felman Lux Corporation.
- 好吧 拿过来 - 是的 很好 谢谢
- Right. Give it here. - Yeah, lovely. Thanks.
我的家族建立了这个图书馆 我有这个权利
My family built this library. I have rights.
你有一张说个不停的嘴 你觉得这里有危险?
You have a mouth that won't stop. You think there's danger here?
有东西进到这个图书馆 并且把这里的所有东西都杀死了
Something came to this library and killed everything in it.
把全世界都杀死了
Killed a whole world. Danger? Could be.
- 危险?可能吧 - 那是100年前的事了
That was 100 years ago. The library's been silent for 100 years.
图书馆已经沉寂了100年了 不管是什么东西在这里 早就该死了
Whatever came here is long dead.
用你的生命保证?
Bet your life?
一向如此
Always.
你在做什么?
- LUX: What are you doing? - He said seal the door.
- 他说把门封上 - 手电筒
- Torch. - You're taking orders from him?
你听他的命令?
Spooky, isn't it?
很奇怪 是不是?
几乎宇宙中所有的物种 对黑暗都有一种莫名的恐惧
Almost every species in the universe has an irrational fear of the dark.
但是他们错了 因为这不是莫名的
But they're wrong, 'cause it's not irrational.
这是Vashta Nerada
It's Vashta Nerada.
什么是Vashta Nerada?
DONNA: What's Vashta Nerada?
在黑暗里的东西
It's what's in the dark.
一直在黑暗里的
It's what's always in the dark.
- 光!我们需要光 你有光么 - 有什么用?
Lights! That's what we need! Lights! You got lights?
弄一个圆圈 安全区域 能弄多大就多大
- What for? - Form a circle,
safe area, big as you can. Lights pointing out.
- 照他说的做 - 你竟然听他的?!
- Why? - Do as he says.
- You're not listening to this man? - Apparently I am.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表