Take it away.
你确定?
You sure?
我受不了了
I can't bear it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
That's OK.
可你还是能听见啊
But you can still hear it?
一直都是
All the time.
- 这里面有什么? - 实验室 最高安全级别 他破坏了系统
What's the hold-up? It's the experimentation lab maximum security, he's fused the system.
别光站着 快点拿工程钳 把门弄开 Solana 回接待室去
Don't just stand there, get the bolt-cutters, rip that door off!Solana, go back to the reps,
我可不想让客户走来走去看热闹 让他们远离Ood 以防万一
I don't want any of them wandering off and seeing this. And get them away from the Ood, just in case.
- 快点! - 是的 长官
Hurry up! Yes, sir.
他们要进来了
METALLIC THUD They're breaking in.
让他们进来吧
Ah, let them.
你手上拿着什么? 给我看看
What are you holding? Show me.
朋友
Friend.
博士 Donna 朋友
Doctor. Donna. Friend.
给我看看... 看着我...
Let me see... Look at me...
让我看看
Let me see.
就是这样 就是这样 继续 继续...
That's it. That's it, go on. Go on...
那是不是...?
Is that...?
这是大脑 一个次级大脑
It's a brain. A hind brain.
Ood生来就有第二个大脑 跟人类的大脑杏仁核一样
The Ood are born with a secondary brain. Like the amygdala in humans,
负责保存情感与记忆 要是没有那个东西 你就不再是Donna了 而是一个Ood
it processes memory and emotions. Get rid of that and you wouldn't be Donna any more. You'd be like an Ood,
- 一个被加工过的Ood - 那么这个公♥司♥...切除了他们的大脑?
a processed Ood. So the company... cuts off their brains?
并且用一个翻译机取而代之
And they stitch on the translator.
就像脑前叶白质切除术一样
Like a lobotomy.
我花了那么多的时间寻找你 博士
I spent all that time looking for you, Doctor,
因为我以为外面的世界很精彩
because I thought it would be so wonderful out here.
我想回家
I want to go home.
- 他们和Ood在一起 长官 - 你们想怎么样? 逮捕我?
They're with the Ood, sir. What you gonna do, then? Arrest me?
把我锁起来? 扔进笼子里? 那你们来迟了! 啊!
Lock me up? Throw me in a cage? Well, you're too late! Hah!
你们为什么不老实交待? FOTO分子
Why don't you just come out and say it? FOTO activists!
- "Ood之友"是吗 我们就是! - 没有我们 Ood什么都不是
If that's what Friends Of The Ood are trying to prove, yes! The Ood were nothing without us,
只是一群在冰原上闲逛的动物
just animals roaming on the ice.
- 那是因为你听不见他们唱歌♥ - 他们喜欢这样!
That's because you can't hear them. They welcomed it!
- 他们一直都很顺从 - 你们这些笨蛋!
It's not as if they put up a fight. You idiot!
他们手中有与生俱来的大脑 你难道没看见吗?
They're born with their brains in their hands, don't you see?
那个器官使他们平和 他们本应当如此
That makes them peaceful, they've got to be,
因为那样的生物会理所当然地 信任每一个他见到的人
because a creature like that would have to trust anyone it meets.
- 说得好 - 谢谢!
Oh, nice one. Thank you!
这个系统已经运转了200年 结果却造出了一批疯子
The system's worked for 200 years. All we've got is a rogue batch.
不过他们也该适可而止了 Kess先生?
But the infection is about to be sterilised. Mr Kess?
- 情况怎么样? - 毒气罐装填完毕 长官
How do we stand? Canisters primed, sir.
一旦内核开始受热 毒气就会释放
As soon as the core heats up, the gas is released.
设定为200秒... 倒数开始
Give it 200 marks...and counting.
- 你想用毒气杀死他们?! - 不过是杀一群畜牲罢了
You're gonna gas them?! Kill the livestock.
很久以前流传下来的经典解决方式
The classic foot-and-mouth solution from the olden days.
今天仍然很有用
Still works.
十分抱歉 再一次打扰大家 请所有的客人
I'm sorry, if I could ask you one more time, could all the Reps please
- 务必离开培训设施 - 为什么要走? 这儿可是免费酒吧!
Come through to the Education Suites. Why move now? It's a free bar!
我命令所有的Ood从这里离开 现在是进食时间了
Could I ask all the Ood to withdraw, it's feeding time.
啊! 你让他们不安了 别管他们了!
Aw! You've upset them. Leave them alone!
我再次命令 请所有的Ood务必...
I have to insist. If all the Ood could please leave...
女士们先生们 计划有变 请大家从消防通道离开
Ladies and gentlemen,change of plan. If you could leave by the fire exits.
我要进一批这种的! 你会变颜色呢
I could sell this! You could offer different colours.
啊!
Aaargh!
啊
Aargh!
啊!
Aargh!
他们都疯了 女士 全部都疯了!
They've gone insane, Miss, they've gone mad, all of them!
开枪射击! 全部射杀!
Just shoot them! Shoot to kill!
见鬼
ALARM SOUNDS What the hell?
外面怎么了?
What's going on out there?
紧急状态 紧急状态 封闭所有出口
'Emergency status. Emergency status. All exits sealed.'
这是一场革命
It's a revolution.
回来! 放我出去!
Come back! Let me out of here!
啊!
Aargh!
计划有变
Change of plan
事故还没有蔓延的迹象 长官 情况还仅仅是发生在Ood星
No reports of trouble off-world, sir, it's still contained to the Ood-Sphere.
- 我们有义务去阻止他们 - 发生什么事了?
We've got a public duty to stop it before it spreads. What's happening?
这下如你所愿了 毫无疑问一旦这里 发生大骚乱 警方会全面介入调查
Everything you wanted, Doctor. No doubt there'll be a full police investigation once this place
所以我不想冒着被枪毙的危险 我会把你们交给那些仁慈的Ood
has been sterilised, so I can't risk a bullet to the head. I'll leave you to the mercies of the Ood.
不过肯定还有些东西 不是吗?
But Mister Halpen there's something else, isn't there?
- 我们还不知道的内情! - 什么意思?
Something we haven't seen! What do you mean ?
一种生物的大脑被分割之后是不可能存活的 他们会自相残杀
A creature couldn't survive with a separate fore brain and hind brain, they'd be at war with themselves,
肯定有什么第三方因素 我说得对吗
There's got to be something else, a third element, am I right?
- 你很聪明! - 那和红眼睛一定有关系 究竟是什么?
And again, so clever! But it's got to be connected to the red eye.What is it?
它不会再存在于这个世界了
"It" won't exist for very much longer.
享受Ood吧
Enjoy your Ood.
快点!
Come on!
- Ryder博士 15号♥仓库 - 那这一个怎么办?
Dr Ryder. Warehouse 15. Well, what about THIS one?
不 你一直没有变 一直都很忠诚
No. You've not turned. Faithful to the last.
去吧 趁着你还没变 回到你的人♥民♥那里吧
Go, join your people, while you still can.
我们走
Come on.
快 做点什么啊! 你不是什么都会做吗!
Well, do something! You're the one with all the tricks!
- 你肯定看过Houdini的逃脱秀! - 这手铐质量可真好!
You must've met Houdini! These are really good handcuffs!
噢 好吧 我很高兴
Oh, well I'm glad of that(!)
至少 我们还有质量好的东西
I mean, at least we've got quality.
- 博士 Donna 朋友 - 圆环必须打破
Doctor, Donna - friends. The circle must be broken. Doctor, Donna - friends! The circle must be broken!
- 博士 Donna 朋友 - 圆环必须打破
Doctor, Donna, friends! The circle must be broken! Friends, friends, friends! The circle must be broken!
- 博士 Donna 朋友 - 圆环必须打破
Doctor, Donna, friends! The circle must be broken! Friends, friends, friends!
博士 Donna 朋友
Doctor, Donna, friends!
- 朋友 - 圆环必须打破
Friends! The circle must...!
博士 Donna 朋友
Doctor. Donna. Friends.
是的! 就是我们! 朋友! 噢耶!
Yes! That's us! Friends! Oh, yes!
不! 别管他
No! Leave him.
我不知道在哪儿! 我不知道他们去了哪儿!
I don't know where it is! I don't know where they've gone!
我们要找什么?
What are we looking for?
可能在地下 在山洞什么的地方 或者...
Might be underground, like some sort of cave, or a cavern, or...
15号♥仓库 门已打开
'Warehouse 15. Door open.'
你还好吧?
All right?
一直以来我们都有对策 我祖父起草的这个计划
It's always been an option, my grandfather drew up this plan.
- 这就是家族生意的好处 人情味 - 可是我们应该赶紧撤离
That's the advantage of a family-run business, Dr Ryder. The personal touch. But we should evacuate.
-要是我们能够赶到火箭发射场... -不需要! 我们有这个
If we can get to the rocket sheds... No need! We've got this.
爆♥炸♥装置 去装在围栏上
Detonation packs. Place them around the circumference.
我们要把它炸上天
We're gonna blow it up.
这东西一死 Ood就活不了了
This thing dies, so do the Ood.
Ood的大脑
The Ood Brain.
这下就全说得通了 那就是失去的一环 第三方因素
Now it all makes sense, that's the missing link, the third element,
将他们联♥系♥在一起 主脑 次级脑 还有这个
binding them together. Fore brain, hind brain, and this
心灵感应中心
the telepathic centre.
这是一个共享的意志 用歌♥声把所有的Ood连接在一起
It's a shared mind, connecting all the Ood in song.
货品 不管怎样我总有货品进行买♥♥卖♥♥的
Cargo. I can always go into cargo.
我有火箭 还有发射场
I've got the rockets, I've got the sheds.
生意规模小了 却更加容易打理 而且没有这些畜牲骚扰
Smaller business, much more manageable, without livestock.
- 他给这个区域装上了炸♥弹♥ - 他们要杀死这它?
He's mined the area. They're gonna kill it?
他们在北极冰川下发现了那个..."东西"
They found that...thing centuries ago beneath the Northern Glacier.
- 那些电磁塔 - 围成一个圈
Those pylons. In a circle.
- 所以"圆环必须打破" - 因为那样会削弱心灵感应
"The circle must be broken." Damping the telepathic field.
让Ood无法互相连接长达200年
Stopping the Ood from connecting for 200 years.
还有你 Ood Sigma 你把他们带到这里 真是像我预料的一样好啊
And you, Ood Sigma, you brought them here. I expected better.
我是和您站在一边的 长官
My place is at your side, sir.
哈哈! 仍然是那么忠心
Ha-ha! Still subservient.
很好的Ood
Good Ood.
如果有那样的封锁装置 为什么Ood还会挣脱出来
If that barrier thing's in place, how come the Ood started breaking out?
可能这花了数个世纪 潜意识才能稍微挣脱束缚
Maybe it's taken centuries to adapt. The subconscious reaching out.
不过这一进程太过缓慢了 得人为加速
But the process was too slow. Had to be accelerated.
你真不该给我去控制中心的权限 我把电磁屏障的功率降到了最低
You should never have given me access to the controls, Mr Halpen. I lowered the barrier to its minimum.
"Ood之友" 长官
Friends Of The Ood, sir.
我花了十年来渗透这个公♥司♥
It's taken me ten years to infiltrate the company.
而且我成功了
And I succeeded.
哦 是啊 你成功了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表