Of course I can. But don't you see?
先知正是因此才预见不到火山 因为根本没有火山了
That's why the soothsayers can't see the volcano.
维苏威永远不会喷发
There is no volcano. Vesuvius is never gonna erupt.
Pyrovile在偷它的能量
The Pyrovile are stealing all its power.
以此控制整个世界
They're gonna use it to take over the world.
那你...你可以改回来?
But you can change it back.
是的 我可以颠倒系统 点燃火山 炸死它们
Well, I can invert the system so that the volcano will blow them up, yes,
但这就是选择 Donna
but that's the choice, Donna.
庞贝还是世界
It's Pompeii or the world.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
如果庞贝灭亡了 这就不只是历史了
If Pompeii is destroyed, then it's not just history. It's me.
是我
是我一手造成的
I make it happen.
可是Pyrovile是石头做的 万一它们炸不死呢
But the Pyrovile are made of rocks. Maybe they can't be blown up.
维苏威喷发相当于24颗核弹头的威力
Vesuvius exploded with the force of 24 nuclear bombs.
无人能生还
Nothing can survive it.
当然也包括我们
Certainly not us.
不用管我们
Never mind us.
按下这个按钮 一切都会结束
Push this lever and it's over.
2万人
Twenty thousand people...
不
No!
No!
新的预言
A new prophecy!
未来正在改变
The future is changing.
天要塌了
The sky is falling!
死亡 只有死亡
Death. Only death!
真的是逃生舱
It was an escape pod.
出去 大家都出去
Out! Out! Everybody out! Quickly!
快
你骗了我们
You lied to us!
这是注定的
And yet this was meant to be.
不要
No, don't go to the beach! Don't go to the beach! Go to the hills!
不要去海边
不要去海边 去山里
听我的
Listen to me! Don't go to the beach! It's not safe!
不要去海边 那里不安全
听我说
Listen to me!
过来
- Come here. Give him to me!
放开他
快走
Come on.
神救救我们 博士
You can't save us, Doctor.
不
No!
别说不能
Doctor, you can't!
博士
Doctor!
你不能就这么离开
You can't just leave them!
你觉得我做得还不够吗
Don't you think I've done enough?
历史回归原位 所有人都要死了
History is back in place and everyone dies.
你必须回去
You've got to go back! Doctor, I'm telling you, take this thing back!
博士 我是认真的 回去
这不公平
It's not fair.
是的
No, it's not.
你自己的星球 也焚毁了
But your own planet. It burned.
天意如此 你还不明白吗 Donna?
That's just it. Don't you see, Donna? Can't you understand?
你还不明白吗 如果我能 我早就回去救他们了
If I could go back and save them, then I would. But I can't.
但我真的不能
我不能回去 不能
I can never go back. I can't. I just can't. I can't.
就是不能
哪怕一个人也好
Just someone. Please.
拜托
不是整个镇
Not the whole town. Just save someone.
就一个人
跟我走
Come with me.
这将永远被铭记 Caecilius
It's never forgotten, Caecilius.
时光流逝 人类进化 传说淡忘
Oh, time will pass, man will move on and stories will fade, but one day,
但几千年后
总有一天
Pompeii will be found again.
庞贝会重现人间
In thousands of years.
所有人都会记住你们
And everyone will remember you.
你怎么样 Evelina?
What about you, Evelina? Can you see anything?
还能看到什么东西吗
幻象不见了
The visions have gone.
爆♥炸♥力量太强 时空里炸开了一条裂缝
The explosion was so powerful, it cracked open a rift in time.
虽然只是非常短暂的一秒 但让你们获得了预言的天赋
Just for a second. That's what gave you the gift of prophecy.
它又回震到Pyrovillian星球去了
It echoed back into the Pyrovillian alternative.
但都结束了
But not any more.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
告诉我
But tell me, who are you, Doctor?
你到底是谁 博士?
你的话 你的庙宇里有这么大空间
With your words and your temple containing such size within.
哦 我从未来过这儿
Oh, I was never here.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
火神一定愤怒了
The great god Vulcan must be enraged.
熊熊怒火
It's so volcanic.
就像...
It's like some sort of... volcano.
火山
这么多人
All of those people.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
你说得对
You were right.
有时候 我需要同伴
Sometimes I need someone.
欢迎登船
Welcome aboard.
是啊
Yeah.
(六个月后 罗马)
Metella, my love, have you seen that clasp?
Metella 亲爱的
你看到胸针了吗
甲壳虫那个
The beetle one. The Egyptians do love a scarab.
- 埃及人最喜欢甲虫 - 来了来了 我拿去擦擦
Here we are. I was giving it a polish. Now calm down.
冷静
如果我能得到亚历山大港大理石谷仓的合同
If I get that contract for the marble granaries of Alexandria,
我们就发达了 你会看到...
we'll be rich. You'll see.
等等 Evelina
Hold on there, Evelina.
不许穿成这样出去
You are not going out wearing that!
行啦 爸爸 罗马的女孩都这么穿
Don't start, Dad. It's what all the girls in Rome are wearing.
回头见
I'll see you later.
你又跟那个男生好了?
Are you seeing that boy again?
哦 看看Quintus
Oh, look at Quintus. My son, the doctor.
我儿子是博士了
妈妈 我跟你说了多少次了 我不是博士 还不是
Mum, I've told you. I'm not a doctor. Not yet.
我只是自然科学学生
I'm just a student of the physical sciences.
那就是博士啦
Well, that's a doctor to me.
出门前记得给家神谢恩
Give thanks to the household gods before you go. There's a good boy.
这样才乖
让我来吧 你都叠错了
Come here, let me fix it. You've got that folded all wrong.
谢谢 家神
Thank you, household gods.
谢谢
Thank you for everything.
好了 Noble博士 Noble太太 跟我来吧
Now then, Dr Noble, Mrs Noble, if you'd like to come with me?
哦 不不 我们不是夫妻
- Oh, no, no. We're not married. - We're so not married.
- 绝对不是 - 永远不是
- Never. - Never, ever.
在Ood中心 我们把Ood当作好朋友
Here at Ood Operations we like to think of the Ood as our trusted friends.
不速之客
I've found your unwanted guests.
- 因为内心深处 Ood就是... - 我跟你们同一战线
Because at heart, what is an Ood...
对我们自身的映射?
I'm on your side!
这是一场革命
...but a reflection of us?
- 如果你的Ood开心... - 必须破坏圆环
It's a revolution.
If your Ood is happy...
什么 什么圆环?
The circle must be broken.
那你也会开心的
What is it? What is the circle?
...then you'll be happy, too.
开枪
Shoot to kill!
博士 Donna 朋友 博士 Donna 朋友
- Doctor, Donna. Friends! - The circle must be broken!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表