Rattigan学院
别动 不要再挣扎了
WOMAN: No! just back off!
(GRUNTS)
你们会后悔的 真是太荒唐了
MAN 1: Come on!
You're going to regret this. Completely ridiculous!
把手放开 啊
Get your hand off me.
(GRUNTS)
我觉得这样一来我的回答 就很明显了 你觉得呢?
I think that makes my answer clear. Don't you?
哦 对了 呃...你要是想要发表 别忘了把我的名字拼对
Oh, and, uh...
If you're going to go to print, spell my name right.
Rattigan 有两个t
Rattigan, with two Ts.
这事儿可没有上报纸这么简单
Oh, this goes way beyond the newspapers. This thing's worldwide.
这关系到整个世界 我告诉你 ATMOS很危险
I'm telling you, Atmos is dangerous.
可是你要是有证据的话 就不会来这里了
But if you had proof, then you wouldn't be here.
好吧
Fine.
你听不进去 我就找个能听得进去的人说
If you won't listen, I'll find someone else who will.
欢迎 您的目的地是?
ATMOS: Welcome. What is your destination?
我最不需要的就是你
You're the last thing I need.
ATMOS无法停止
Atmos cannot be disabled.
好吧 那么
(GRUNTS)
带我去伦敦塔桥的UNIT总部
Right then.
Take me to UNIT headquarters, Tower Bridge, London.
UNIT总部
UNIT headquarters.
她叫Jo Nakashima
Her name's Jo Nakashima, a freelance journalist.
自♥由♥撰稿人 看上去挺聪明
不过毫无疑问 没有我聪明啦
Clever by the sound of it, not as clever as me,
but that goes without saying.
我建议...终结
I'd recommend termination.
记住你的身份 小子
ATMOS: Remember your status, boy. We do not take orders from humans.
我们不接受人类的命令
所以我说..."建议"
I said, "Recommend".
那么你的建议很有军事价值 她将被终结
Then your advice shows military wisdom. She will be terminated.
酷
Cool.
这是UNIT分机221号♥... 电♥话♥答录机...
RECORDED VOICE: This is UNIT extension 221
Don't put me through to answerphone.
这是一条留给Mace上校的消息 来自Jo Jo Nakashima
(BEEP)
Yes, this is a message for Colonel Mace from Jo,Jo Nakashima.
听着 您应该收到我的电邮了
Look, you should've got my e-mail.
我一直在调查与ATMOS系统有关的
I've been investigating a number of deaths related to Atmos systems.
- 一连串死亡事件 - 请直走
虽然我没有证据 不过这其中一定有什么关联
SAT NAV: Go straight on.
Now I can't prove anything, but there's got to be a link.
我想请您查一下昨天在ATMOS汽车里 死掉的那些人
I need you to check out all the people who died in Atmos cars yesterday.
查一下死亡时间
- And then, check out the time. - Turn right.
右转
真不敢相信
- I don't believe this. - This is your final destination.
终点到了
我让你带我去UNIT那里
I said, take me to UNIT.
- 请直走 - 我可不这么想
(BEEPS)
Go straight on.
I don't think so. I'll find my own way, thanks.
我会自己找路的 谢谢啦
(ENGINE REVVING)
这里是您的终点
This is your final destination.
- This is your final destination. - No !
- 这里是您的终点 - 不 救命
- This is your final destination. - No! HELP!
- 这里是您的终点 - 不 不 不
- This is your final destination. -No, no, no! No!
不
真不敢相信我能操纵这个
(TARDIS WHOOSHING)
- I can't believe I'm doing this. - No. Neither can I.
我也不敢相信啊 啊 小心
Whoa, whoa, careful.
左手下拉 左手下拉
Left hand down. Left hand down.
你飞得离1980年代有点太近了
Getting a bit too close to the 1980s.
- 那会怎么样 撞出一个口子? - 有人已经撞过了
What am I going to do? Put a dent in them?
Someone did.
(MOBILE RINGING)
等等
Hold on.
是个电♥话♥
That's a phone.
你用手♥机♥? 啥时候开始的啊?
- You've got a mobile? Since when? - It's not mine.
这可不是我的
喂
Hello.
博士? 我是Martha
Doctor, it's Martha.
我得麻烦你回一趟地球了
And I'm bringing you back to Earth.
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
(WHOOSHING)
Martha Jones
- Martha Jones. - Doctor.
博士
- 你一点也没变 - 你也是啊
- You haven't changed a bit. - Neither have you.
家里人怎么样?
- How's the family? - You know, not so bad. Recovering.
你知道的 不算太坏 正在恢复
你呢?
What about you?
好吧
Right. I should've known.
我就知道 你要不了多久就会找人来接替我
Didn't take you long to replace me then.
别打架啊 Martha 这是Donna Donna 这是Martha
- Now, don't start fighting. - Martha, Donna. Donna, Martha.
千万别打架 我会受不了的
Please don't fight. I can't bear fighting.
你想得美 我听说了你的好多事情
(CHUCKLING) You wish.
- 他总是在谈论你 - 那些糗事真是不堪回首啊
I've heard all about you. He talks about you all the time.
不不不不 他说的都是好事
- I dread to think. - No, no, no.
好事 真的 都是好事
No. He says nice things, good things. Nice things. Really good things.
天呐 他什么都说了
Oh, my God! He's told you everything.
不过你还是很快释怀了啊
Didn't take you long to get over it, though.
- 谁是那个走运的家伙啊? - 什么走运啊?
Who's the lucky man?
她订婚了 你真迟钝
- What man? The lucky what? - She's engaged, you prawn.
- 真的? 和谁啊? - Tom 就是那个Tom Milligan
- Really? Who to? - Tom. That Torn Milligan.
他是儿科医生 现在在非洲工作
He's in paediatrics.
我知道 又找了一个行踪不定的医生 (博士与医生都是doctor)
Working out in Africa right now, and yes, I know,
I've got a doctor who disappears off to distant places. Tell me about it.
- 这是什么世道啊 - 他也很瘦吗
- Is he skinny? - No. He's sort of strong.
不 他比较...强壮
他瘦得难以形容 你抱他一下 简直像要把他剪碎了一样
He is too skinny for words. You give him a hug, you get a paper cut.
- 哦 我倒宁可你们俩打起来 - 说到这个...
- Oh, I thought you were fighting. - No. Speaking of which...
- Jones博士请回答 完毕 - 我是Jones博士
WOMAN ON WALKIE-TALKIE: Dr Jones, report to base, please. Over.
蓝天行动开始 重复 行动现在开始
This is Dr Jones. Operation Blue Sky is go, go, go.
I repeat, this is a go.
联合情报特种部队 架设路障
SOLDIER: Unified Intelligence Task Force. Raise that barrier now.
把枪的保险上着 弟兄们 这是非敌对行动
Leave your safeties on, lads. It's non-hostiles.
所有工人 放下你们的工具 立刻投降
OVER LOUDSPEAKER: All workers, lay down your tools and surrender.
灰狗6号♥呼叫陷阱1号♥
MARTHA: Greyhound 16 to Trap One, B Section. Go, go, go!
B小队开始行动 搜索底层的栅格状三角区域
Search the ground floor. Grid pattern Delta.
- 你们要找什么啊? - 非法外星人
- What are you searching for? - Illegal aliens.
这是一次UNIT实战行动
SOLDIER: This is a UNIT operation.
所有的工人放下你们手中的工具
All workers lay down your tools and surrender immediately.
立刻投降
这是一次UNIT实战行动
B小队行动 E小队 F小队 听我指挥
B Section mobilised.
E Section, F Section, on my command.
你就是这样影响她的?
Is that what you did to her? Turned her into a soldier?
把她变成了一个士兵?
和预计的一样 UNIT部队已经进入了倒数第二个阶段
SKORR: As predicted the UNIT forces have moved to the penultimate stage.
看看这些士兵 薄薄的衣服
STAAL: Observe their troops.
暴露在外的皮肤 无力的武器
Thin fabrics, exposed skin, feeble weapons.
就和玩具一样 简直就是小孩子的玩物
These are toy soldiers, the playthings of children.
- A Section, in position. - We are on standby, sir.
你现在有头衔了呀 也是个博士哎
You're qualified now? You're a proper doctor?
UNIT部队紧急授予的 鉴于我有那么丰富的经历
UNIT rushed it through, given my experience in the field.
我们走
Here we go. We're establishing a field base on site.
我们设立了现场指挥部
他们等不及见你了
- They're dying to meet you. - Wish I could say the same.
我可不想见他们
蓝天行动完毕 长官
Operation Blue Sky complete, sir. Thanks for letting me take the lead.
感谢您能让我指挥 这就是...就是博士
And this is the Doctor.
- 博士 这是Mace上校 - 长官
- Doctor, Colonel Mace. - Sir.
- 哦 别敬礼 - 可这是我表达敬意的方式 长官
- Oh, don't salute. - But it's an honour, sir.
我阅读了所有的文件
I've read all the files on you.
理论上说 你仍然是我们的一员 你并没有辞职
Technically speaking, you're still on staff.
什么 你替他们干过活?
You never resigned.
是的 很久以前了 大概在70年代吧
- What? You used to work for them? - Yeah, a long time ago.
或者是80年代 那时候的技术 比现在要逊很多啊
Back in the '70s.
Or was it the '80s? But it was all a bit more homespun back then.
- 时代变了 长官 - 好吧 别再叫我"长官"了
- Times have changed, sir. - Yeah, that's enough of the "sir".
来吧博士
Come on now, Doctor. You've seen it. You've been on board the Valiant.
你已经见识过我们的勇士号♥了
我们得到了联♥合♥国♥的大量资金援助 全部是以全球安全的名义下拨的
We've got massive funding from the United Nations,
与现代世界相配的现代化UNIT部队
- all in the name of Homeworld Security. - A modern UNIT for the modern world.
就是为了逮捕普通工人吗
What, and that means arresting ordinary factory workers,
在大街上? 光天化日之下?
in the streets in broad daylight?
这根关塔那摩的美军有什么区别 对了 我叫Donna
It's more like Guantanamo Bay out there.
Donna Noble 既然你没问 我就自报家门了 你也应该向我敬礼
Donna. By the way, Donna Noble, since you didn't ask.
I'll have a salute.
女士
- Ma'am. - Thank you.
谢谢
So tell me, what's going on in that factory?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表