但是又围绕着你建立了一个
有趣的是... 在你身上发生了不少事情
Funny thing is, seems to be happening a lot.
To you.
什么意思?
- How do you mean? - Well, the Library and then this.
先是图书馆 然后是这次
我认为就是跟工作有关
Just goes with the job, I suppose.
有时候我觉得太多巧合 发生在你身上了 Donna
Sometimes I think there's way too much coincidence around you, Donna.
我碰到你一次 然后碰到了你的爷爷 后来我又碰到了你
I met you once. Then I met your grandfather.
Then I met you again.
在这么宽广的宇宙中 我竟然遇到你两次
In the whole wide universe, I met you for a second time.
就像有某种东西把我们联♥系♥在一起
It's like something's binding us together.
别傻了 我没什么特殊的
Don't be so daft.
不 你很特殊 你很出色
- I'm nothing special. - Yes, you are, you're brilliant.
他觉得你很出色
He thought you were brilliant.
她也这么说过
She said that.
谁?
- Who did? - That woman.
那个女人
我记不得了...
- I can't remember. - Well, she never existed now.
她在这里从来没有存在过
是的 但是她说过...
No, but she said the stars...
星星...
她说过星星在熄灭
- She said the stars are going out. - Yeah, but that world's gone.
是的 但是那个世界消失了
No, but she said it was all worlds. Every world.
不 她说的是所有的世界
每一个世界
她说黑暗来了
She said the darkness is coming. Even here.
- 甚至这里也是 - 她是谁?
- Who was she? - I don't know.
- 我不知道 - 她长什么样?
What did she look like?
她是...
She was...
金发
- Blonde. - What was her name?
- 她叫什么? - 我不知道
- I don't know. - Donna, what was her name?
Donna 她叫什么?
但是她告诉我... 让我警告你
But she told me to warn you.
- 她说... - 两个字
She said, "Two words."
哪两个字?是什么? 她说了什么?
What two words? What were they? What did she say?
"恶狼"
Bad wolf.
那是什么意思?
What does it mean?
博士 那是什么 什么是恶狼?
Doctor, what is it? What's bad wolf?
是宇宙的末日
(CLOISTER BELL TOLLING)
It's the end of the universe.
女士们先生们 战争开始了
Ladies and gentlemen, we are at war.
这不可能
- It can't be. - There's nothing I can do.
我无能为力
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天啊!
What is it? Who are they?
怎么回事 他们是谁?
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
这不可能
- It's impossible. - It can't be.
不可能!
对不起 我们要死了
I'm sorry, we're dead.
博士 回来!
Doctor, come back!
这仅仅是个开端
(MECHANICAL LAUGHING)
It's only just beginning.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表