Oh, man, that is weird.
我认为你们都应该 非常非常的安静 明白了吗
I think you should all be very, very quiet.
- Have you got that? - How's she doing it?
- 她干嘛要这么做? - Cane太太 请安静一点
- Mrs Kane, please be quiet. - How can she do that?
但是她怎么做到的?她有了我的声音 她说了我要说的话!
She's got my voice! She's got my words!
亲爱的 安静点 安静下来 安静
Darling, be quiet. Hush, now, hush.
- 她开始重复我说的话了! - 都别说话了 都停下来
She's doing it to me.
停下来
Just stop it. All of you, stop it, please.
好吧 Sky 你是Sky吗
Now then, Sky, are you Sky?
Sky还在这个身体里吗
Is Sky still in there? Mrs Silvestry?
Silvestry太太?
你一字不差的知道我要说什么 你是怎么做到的?
You know exactly what I'm going to say. How are you doing that?
烤牛肉!
Roast beef.
香蕉!
Bananas.
美杜沙瀑布
The Medusa Cascade.
呯
Bang!
Rose Tyler Martha Jones Donna Noble TARDIS!
Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, Tardis.
咿呀哇哈
Shamble, bobble, dibble, dooble.
噢 博士 你好英俊 是的 谢谢
Oh, Doctor, you're so handsome. Yes, I am. Thank you.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O.
开始候 她重复我们说的话 然后和我们同步了 下一阶段会怎么样?
First she repeats, then she catches up. What's the next stage?
下一个什么阶段?
Next stage of what?
但是那不是她 是不是? 那不再是Silvestry太太了
It's not her, is it? That's not Mrs Silvestry any more.
恐怕不是了
I don't think so, no.
(SOBBING)
我认为...
I think the more we talk, the more she learns.
我们说得越多 她学得越多
我无条件支持教育 但是在这种情况下
Now, I'm all for education, but in this case, maybe not.
可能不要教育了 我们就... 退后 来 跟我来
Let's just move back. Come on, come with me.
每个人都到后面来 你们所有人 能多后就多后
Everyone, get back, all of you, as far as you can.
博士 让她停下来
Doctor, make her stop.
Val 过来 到后面来 别再看她了
Val, come with me. Come to the back. Stop looking at her.
过来 你也是 都过来 快点...
Come on. Jethro, you, too. Everyone, come on.
我们只需要坚持50分钟
50 minutes, that's all we need.
坚持50分钟直到救援队赶到
50 minutes till the rescue arrives and she's not exactly strong. Look at her.
她还不是很强壮 看看她 她只是得到我们的声音而已
- All she's got is our voices. - I can't look at her. It's those eyes.
我不能看着她那双眼睛
"我们不可以看小妖精
We must not look at goblin men.
- 那是什么意思? - 克里斯蒂娜.罗塞蒂的一首诗
- What's that supposed to mean? - It's a poem, Christina Rossetti.
"我们不可以看小妖精 他们的水果也不可以买♥♥
"We must not look at goblin men, We must not buy their fruits:
"谁知道它的根吸什么养分 谁知道它在什么泥土上栽?"
"Who knows upon what soil they fed Their hungry thirsty roots?"
事实上 这帮不了我们什么
- Actually, I don't think that's helping. - She's not a goblin or a monster.
她不是小妖精 也不是怪物 她仅仅是一个病得很厉害的女人
- She's just a very sick woman. -Maybe that's why it went for her.
- 可能这就是它去找她的原因 - 没有什么"它!"
- There is no "it". - Think about it, though.
想想看 那个敲门的声音 它在车外转了半天
That knocking went all the way around the bus until it found her.
直到它找到了她
And she was the most scared out of all of us.
她是我们之间最害怕的
可能这就是它所需要的
Maybe that's what it needed. That's how it got in.
- 它就是这么进来的 - 我说最后一次!
For the last time, nothing can live on the surface of Midnight.
没有生物可以在半夜星的表面生存
教授 我很高兴你对宇宙的 生命体有个定义
Professor, I'm glad you've got an absolute definition
但是没准宇宙有它自己的想法呢
of life in the universe, but perhaps the universe has got ideas of its own.
相信我 我经历过!
Now trust me, I've got previous.
我想那里可能有一些...
I think there might well be some consciousness inside Mrs Silvestry,
里面还有一些Silvestry太太的意识 可能她还在里面
but maybe she's still in there and it's our job to help her.
- 我们的职责就是帮助她 - 好吧 你可以帮助她
- You can help, but I'm not going near. - No, I've got to stay back.
- 我不要靠近她 - 不 我要待在后面
如果她在复♥制♥我们 可能她的最后阶段就是成为我们
'Cause if she's copying us, then maybe the final stage is becoming us.
我不想让她变成我 不然事情会变得更糟
I don't want her becoming me or things could get a whole lot worse.
- 噢 好像你很特殊一样 - 事实上 是的 我是很特殊
- Oh, like you're so special. - As it happens, yes, I am.
所以决定了 我们待在后面等
So that's decided. We stay back and we wait.
当救援船来的时候 我们可以把她送去医院
When the rescue ship comes, we can get her to hospital.
我们应该把她扔出去
We should throw her out.
请你再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
- 我们可以那么做吗 - 别傻了
- Can we do that? - Don't be ridiculous.
那个东西 不管它是什么
That thing, whatever it is, killed the driver and the mechanic
杀了驾驶员和机师 而且我不认为她杀够了
and I don't think she's finished yet.
- 她连动都不能动! - 看 看她的眼睛!
- She can't even move. - Look at her. Look at her eyes.
她杀了Joe 她杀了Claude 下一个会是我们
She killed Joe and she killed Claude and we're next.
她还在重复我们的话 停下来!
She's still doing it. just stop it! Stop talking! Stop it!
别说了 停下来
- Biff 不要 亲爱的! - 她不会停下来!
- Biff, don't, sweetheart! -But she won't stop!
可我们不能把她扔出去 我们甚至连门都开不了
We can't throw her out, though. We can't even open the doors.
没有人会被扔出去!
No one is getting thrown out.
是的 我们可以
Yes, we can 'cause there's an air pressure seal.
因为有气压封
Like when you opened the cabin door, you weren't pulled out.
你打开舱门时 你没被拉出去 有这么几秒钟的时间
You had a couple of seconds
因为大概需要6秒钟的时间 压力气墙才会被瓦解
'cause it takes the pressure wall about six seconds to collapse.
好吧 正好6秒钟
Well, six seconds exactly.
有足够的时间把一个人扔出去了
That's enough time to throw someone out.
谢谢 Dee Dee 谢谢帮倒忙
Thanks, Dee Dee. Just what we needed.
它会杀了她吗?在外面?
- Would it kill her outside? - I don't know.
我不知道 但是她现在只剩下个驱壳了 它会把肉体杀掉
But she's got a body now. It'd certainly kill the physical...
不许杀人
No one is killing anyone!
我不会再冒险开驾驶舱的门了 不过可以试试火灾出口
I wouldn't risk the cabin door twice, but we've got that one.
我们需要做的就是抓住她 然后把她扔出去
All we need to do is grab hold of her and throw her out.
听着!我们仅知道 这是一个全新的生命形态
Now listen, all of you, for all we know that's a brand-new life form over there
如果它是进来探索我们的话 它发现什么了?
and if it's come inside to discover us, then what's it found?
这样小小的一群人 你们的结果是?
This little bunch of humans.
What do you amount to? Murder?
一个凶手?因为这就是你们决定的
'Cause this is where you decide. You decide who you are.
你们决定自己是谁
你们真要杀了她吗? 你们谁能?
Could you actually murder her, any of you?
真的?
Really?
你们不至于如此残暴吧
Or are you better than that?
我来
I'd do it.
- 我也来 - 我也是
- So would I. - And me.
- 我们应该这么做 - 什么?!
- I think we should. - What?
- 我想让她出去 - 你怎么能那么说!
- I want her out. - You can't say that.
对不起 但是你自己也说过 博士 她在变强大
I'm sorry, but you said it yourself, Doctor.
- She's growing in strength. - That's not what I said.
- 这不是我所说的! - 我想要回家
I wanna go home. I'm sorry. I want to be safe.
对不起 我想安全点
会安全的 救援队已经在路上了 随时会抵达
You'll be safe. Any minute now. The rescue truck is on its way.
然后怎么样 博士?
And what happens then, Doctor?
如果它把那东西带回度假宫殿 如果那东西到了文明社会扩散了怎么办?
If it takes that thing back to the Leisure Palace,
if that thing reaches civilisation, what if it spreads?
不 我们回到基地 我会负责控制它的
No, because when we get back to the base, I'll be there to contain it.
- 你至今还没有做什么! - 你只是跟我们站在一起!
You haven't done much so far.
He’s just standing at the back with the rest of us.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
我的工作是负责客舱安全 我们应该把她解决掉
It's my job to see that this vessel is safe. We should get rid of her.
打住 我认为 没准 我们都做得有点过分了
Now hang on. I think perhaps we're all going a little bit too far.
- 总算有人说公道话了 谢谢 - 两个人死了!
- At last! Thank you. - Two people are dead!
别把数字变成3个!
Don't make it a third!
Jethro 你怎么说?
Jethro, what do you say?
- 我不会杀任何人的 - 谢谢你
- I'm not killing anyone. - Thank you.
- 他仅仅是个男孩而已! - 什么 所以我没投票权?
- He's just a boy. - What, so I don't get a vote?
没有什么投票 这不会发生的!绝对不会
There isn't a vote. It's not happening, ever!
如果你们要把她扔出门 得先通过我才行
If you try to throw her out that door, you'll have to get past me first.
- 好吧 - 我无所谓
- Okay. - Fine by me.
噢 开始做蠢事了 想想看!
Oh, now you're being stupid. Just think about it.
你们能把一个人抓起来 然后把他扔出那个门么?
Could you actually take hold of someone and throw them out of that door?
你说我是懦夫?
Calling me a coward?
- 到底谁让你来指挥的? - 不好意思
- Who put you in charge anyway? - I'm sorry.
但是...你到底是什么博士?
- You're a doctor of what exactly? - He wasn't even booked in.
他甚至没有搬登机手续 其他人都事先买♥♥票了
The rest of you, tickets in advance, he just turned up out of the blue.
他就这么凭空出现了
从哪里来?
VAL: Where from?
我只是...旅行 我是个旅行者 仅此而已...
I'm just travelling. I'm a traveller, that's all.
像移♥民♥一样?
- Like an immigrant? - Who were you talking to?
你在跟谁说话? 在上车之前 那是谁?
Before you got on board, you were talking to someone. Who was that?
Donna 我的朋友
Just Donna. Just my friend.
- 你跟她说什么了? - 他都没告诉我们他的名字
- What were you saying to her? - He hasn't even told us his name.
事实上 博士 你乐在其中
The thing is though, Doctor, you've been loving this.
噢 Jethro 你别掺乎了
Oh, Jethro, not you.
但是自从麻烦出现后 你就一直乐此不疲
No, but ever since all the trouble has started, you've been loving it.
不得不说 你看起来确实有点...兴奋
It has to be said, you do seem to have a certain glee.
好吧 我很好奇 是的 我情不自禁
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表