I need you to come with me.
金发可能会对男人起作用 但是却无法动摇我的 女士
Yeah, well.
Blonde hair might work on the men, but you ain't shifting me, lady.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
我还有更多本事呢
I've got plenty more.
你会跟我来的
But you'll come with me.
当你想要的时候
Only when you want to.
- 那你要等很久了 - 3周就够了
- You'll have a long wait, then. - Not really, just three weeks.
告诉我 你爷爷还留着那个望远镜吗?
Tell me, does your grandfather still own that telescope?
他从来没有丢弃过它
He never lets go of it.
3周的时间
Three weeks' time.
但是你一定要下定决心
But you've got to be certain.
因为当你跟我走的时候 Donna...
'Cause when you come with me, Donna, I'm sorry, so sorry, but
抱歉 很抱歉 但是...
...你将会死
you're going to die.
至于你! 我会特别思念你的!
(WHOOPING)
And you! I'm gonna miss you most of all.
暴脾气的红发女郎
All ?ame-haired and fiery.
但是你为什么要走呢?
Oh, but why do you have to go?
这是新的法律!
Is the new law. England for the English, et cetera.
英国只能住英国人之类的
他们不能把我们送回家 海岸线关闭了 他们建了劳动营!
They can't send us home, the oceans are closed.
我知道 但是工人们做什么? 没有多少工作啊
They build labour camps.
I know, but labour doing what? There aren't any jobs.
做做针线活 挖挖矿 挺不错的!
Sewing, digging, is good.
在我吻得过头之前停下来吧...
Now, stop it before I kiss you too much.
Wilfred!
Wilfred.
我的上尉!
My capitano.
他走了会寂寞很多
DONNA: It'll be quiet with him gone. Still, we'll have more room.
但是我们有了更多的房♥间
劳动营!
Labour camps.
上次他们也是这么叫的
That's what they called them last time.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
又重演了
It's happening again.
什么重演了?
What is?
等等
Excuse me. Excuse me, where are you taking them?
等等 你们要把他们带到哪里去?
你们要去哪?
Where are you going? Where are you going?
你们要去哪?
你们要去哪?!
Where are you going?
你们要去哪?!
Where are you going!
我申请了工作
I asked about jobs, with the army.
为军队工作
他们说我不合格
They said I wasn't qualified.
你是对的
You were right.
你说我应该在学校努力学习
You said I should have worked harder at school.
我想我一直都让你感到很失望
I suppose I've always been a disappointment.
是的
Yeah.
如果我们把这个卖♥♥了 就能换点钱了
You know, we'd get a bit of cash if we sold this thing.
不许这么做
Don't you dare.
我时常在想 你的晚年...
I always imagined your old age,
我要赚很多钱让你安享晚年
I'd have put a bit of money by.
Make you comfy.
但从来没赚到过
Never did.
我根本没用
I'm just useless.
你应该说 "不 不是那样的"
You're supposed to say, "No, you're not."
肯定是没有调准...
- Ah, it must be the alignment. - What's wrong?
- 出什么问题了? - 我不知道
Well, I dunno. It can't be the lens 'cause I was looking at Orion.
我是说应该不是镜片出了问题 因为我一直都在观察猎户星 猎户星系
The constellation of Orion.
你看看 告诉我 看到了什么?
You take a look. Now tell me, what can you see?
- 哪里? - 上面 在天上!
- Where? - Well, up there, in the sky.
我什么都看不到 就是一片漆黑而已
Well, I can't see anything. It's just black.
但是它在工作 望远镜没有坏
Well, I mean, it's working. The telescope is working.
- 可能是有云遮上了吧 - 根本没有云
Well, maybe it's clouds.
- 肯定有! - 根本没有!
- There is no clouds. - Well, there must be.
在那里 整个星系
There's not. It was there.
An entire constellation.
看!
Look!
看那
Look there.
它们消失了
They're going out.
噢 天啊!
Oh, my God!
Donna 星星消失了
Donna, look, the stars are going out.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
"磁石测试现在处于15.4 重复 15.4"
VOICE ON PA: Lodestone testing now at 75.4.
Repeat, 15.4.
- 长官 - 我说过了 不用敬礼
- Ma'am. - ROSE: I've told you, don't salute.
如果你不告诉我们你的名字...
Well, if you're not going to tell us your name.
什么 你们也不知道?
DONNA: You don't know either?
我穿越太多不同的现实了
I've crossed too many different realities, trust me, the wrong word
相信我 在不合适的时间说不合适的话 会改变整个因果关系
in the wrong place can change an entire causal nexus.
她经常这么说话
She talks like that. A lot.
你肯定是...Noble小姐
- And you must be Miss Noble. - Donna.
- Donna - Erisa Magambo上尉
Captain Erisa Magambo. Thank you for this.
- 谢谢你能来 - 我都不知道我在做什么
- I don't even know what I'm doing. - Is it awake?
它醒了么?
Seems to be quiet today. Ticking over.
看起来今天很平静 行动很缓慢
好像在等待
Like it's waiting.
你想看看么?
Do you want to see it?
怎么是个"警亭"?
What's a police box?
他们从泰晤士河底救回来的 进去看看
They salvaged it from underneath the Thames. Just go inside.
- 为什么? - 进去就是了
- What for? - Just go in.
不可能!
DONNA: No way!
(CHUCKLING)
你认为怎么样?
What do you think?
能给我杯咖啡么?
Can I have a coffee?
时间和空间中的相对维度
Time And Relative Dimension in Space.
这间房♥间以前很明亮
This room used to shine with light. I think it's dying.
它在逐渐死亡
(HUMMING)
但是它仍然试着帮助我们
It's still trying to help.
它属于博士?
- And it belonged to the Doctor? - He was a Time Lord.
他是时间领主 他们种族唯一幸存的一个
但是如果他那么特殊 他跟我在一起做什么?
Last of his kind.
But if he was so special, what was he doing with me?
他觉得你很出色
He thought you were brilliant.
- 别傻了 - 但是你确实很出色
- Don't be stupid. - But you are.
博士会让你知道你自己的潜能的 跟他在一起就会感觉到
It just took the Doctor to show you that, simply by being with him.
他也让我感觉到了 任何和他接触的人都感觉到了
He did the same to me, to everyone he touches.
你和他...?
Were you and him...
(RATTLING)
- 你想看看它么? - 不
- Do you want to see it? - No.
好吧
Go on, then.
我不知道TARDIS是如何工作的
We don't know how the Tardis works,
但是我们还是学到了点皮毛的技术 足够让你看到那个生物了
but we've managed to scrape off the surface technology.
Enough to show you the creature.
是个生物?
- It's a creature? - Just stand here.
站在这就好
Out of the circle, please.
请到到圈子外面来
遵命 长官
Yes, ma' am.
你不能陪着我么?
Can't you stay with me?
准备好了?
Ready?
启动
And activate.
挣开眼睛 Donna
Open your eyes, Donna.
它在么?
- Is it there? - Open your eyes. Look at it.
睁开眼睛 看看它
- 我做不到 - 它是你的一部分 Donna 看看
- I can't. - It's part of you, Donna. Look.
(CREATURE RATTLING)
没事儿的 没事儿的 没事儿的 放松!
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, calm down.
Donna Donna Donna!没事儿了
Donna, Donna, Donna! Okay.
(CREATURE RATTLING)
- 这是什么? - 我们不知道
- What is it? - We don't know.
- 噢...谢谢! - 它以时间为食
Oh, thanks.
It feeds off time.
通过改变时间 让某人的生活 转向另一个方向而活 比如 恩...
By changing time, by making someone's life take a different turn.
Like meetings never made.
从没有开的会 从没有降生的孩子 从没有爱的生活
Children never born.
A life never loved.
但是对于你来说... 我从没做过什么重大的事情
But with you it's...
- But I never did anything important. - Yeah, you did.
你做过 某天那个东西让你向右转了 而不是向左边
One clay that thing made you turn right instead of left.
那是什么时候?
- When was that? - You wouldn't remember.
你不会记得的 那是再普通不过的一天了
It was the most ordinary day in the world.
但是转向右边 你永远不会见到博士 并且你身边的整个世界都会因此而改变
But by turning right, you never met the Doctor
and the whole world just changed around you.
你能帮我拿掉它么?
Can you get rid of it?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表