Yeah, except we're not going to.
但是这就是你要做的 博士 你拯救人们!
But that's what you do. You're the Doctor, you save people.
这次不行 庞贝是历史上固定的一环
Not this time. Pompeii is a fixed point in history.
该发生的必然会发生 我们阻止不了
What happens, happens. There is no stopping it.
- 谁说的? - 我说的
- Says who? - Says me.
什么 你负责?
- What, and you're in charge? - Well, this Time Lord, yeah.
TARDIS 时间的领主 是的!
Donna 人类 不!
Donna, human, no. I don't need your permission, I'll tell them myself.
我不需要你的批准! 我自己去告诉他们!
你在这里说要世界末日了
If you stand in the marketplace announcing the end of the world,
他们仅仅会认为你是一个 又老又疯的占卜者!
they'll think you're a mad old soothsayer.
现在 来吧 TARDIS 让我们离开这里
Now, come on! Tardis. We are getting out of here!
我想我还是会告诉他们的 太空人!
Well, I might just have something to say about that, spaceman!
我打赌你会的!
Oh, I bet you will!
高的那个
The tall one, he calls us mad.
他叫我们疯子
那么他还不了解庞贝
Then he is a stranger to Pompeii. Soon he will learn.
很快 他就会明白
我们找到了 Spurrina圣女
We have found it, Sister Spurrina,
在西比尔神谕的第13卷上
in the thirteenth book of the Sibylline Oracles.
(希腊传说中的女预言家)
蓝色的盒子
The blue box.
一座用木头做的神庙
A temple made of wood,
但是 西比尔预言那个盒子会在风暴
and yet the sibyl foretold that the box would appear
火焰以及背叛中出现
at the time of storms and fire and betrayal.
圣女们!
Sisters!
尊敬的嬷嬷 你该睡了
Revered Mother, you should sleep.
神谕错了
The Sibylline Oracles are wrong!
但是我们世世代代都很崇敬她的话
But we have venerated her words for generations.
现在是崭新的时代了
This is a new age.
注意我的话
Heed my words.
我预测一个繁荣昌盛的未来
I predict a future of prosperity and might,
一个无尽的庞贝帝国
an endless empire of Pompeii,
从这座城市延伸出去 推♥翻♥罗马
reaching out from this city to topple Rome itself
最终统治全世界
and encompass the whole wide world.
如果蓝盒子的信徒藐视这个预言
If the disciples of the blue box defy this prophecy,
他们的血将会洒满神庙的地板
their blood will run across the temple floor.
神认可了
The gods approve!
就位!
Positions!
Whoa!
这样就好了
There you go.
谢谢 好心的先生
Thank you, kind sir.
不好意思我们今天不做生意了 我们在等客人
I'm afraid business is closed for the day.
那就是我 我就是客人 你好
- I'm expecting a visitor. - Well, that's me, I'm a visitor.
Hello!
- 你是谁? - 我是...
- Who are you? - I am
Spartacus
Spartacus.
我也是
- And so am I. - Mr and Mrs Spartacus?
Spartacus夫妇?
- 不 我们没结婚 - 我们不是一对
- Oh, no, no, no. We're not married. - Not together.
噢 兄妹?
Oh, brother and sister? Yes, of course!
是的 当然! 你们看起来非常像
- You look very much alike. - Really?
- 是么? - 是么?
对不起 但是我们现在不做生意
I'm sorry, but I'm not open for trading.
- 你的生意是...? - 大理石
- And that trade would be...? - Marble.
Lobus Caecilius
Lobus Caecilius, mining, polishing and design thereof.
采矿 打磨和设计
- 如果你需要大理石 我愿意为你效劳 - 这很好 因为...
- If you want marble, I'm your man. - That's good.
我是大理石检察员
That's good, 'cause I'm the marble inspector.
我的商业之神阿 一次检查!
By the gods of commerce, an inspection!
对不起 先生 我为我儿子感到抱歉
I'm sorry, sir, I do apologise for my son.
这是我太太 Metella
Oi! - This is my good wife Metella.
- 我承认 我们并没有准备... - 没关系
I must confess, we're not prepared for...
我相信你们没有隐藏什么 尽管 坦白的说 那个东西...
Nothing to worry about, I'm sure you've got nothing to hide.
Although, frankly, that object looks rather like wood to me.
- 在我看来更像木头 - 我跟你说过让你扔掉它
I told you to get rid of it!
我今天才买♥♥的!
I only bought it today!
噢... 概不退货(拉丁语)
Ah, well. Caveat emptor.
噢 你是凯尔特人 真有趣
Oh, you're Celtic. There's lovely!
我相信它没问题 但是我不得不把它拿走 做一个更彻底的检查
I'm sure it's fine, but I might have to take it off your hands
既然我们来了 为什么不去度假呢 Spartacus?
for a proper inspection.
While we're here, wouldn't you recommend a holiday, Spartacus?
我不知道你什么意思 Spartacus
Don't know what you mean, Spartacus.
好吧 这个可爱的家庭 妈妈 爸爸和儿子
This lovely family, mother and father and son,
你不认为他们应该离开这个城市么?
don't you think they should get out of town?
- 我们为什么要离开? - 好吧 火山 要爆发了
- Why should we do that? - The volcano for starters.
- 什么? - 那个火山
- What? - The volcano.
- 那个什么..山? - 在你家门口那个巨大的火山...
- The what-ano? - The big volcano right on your doorstep.
噢 Spartacus 真不好意思 我们还没有问候家神呢
Oh, Spartacus, for shame!
We haven't even greeted the household gods yet.
他们不知道那是什么 维苏威火山对他们来说只不过是座山而已
They don't know what it is. Vesuvius is just a mountain to them.
山顶还没有爆♥炸♥
The top hasn't blown off yet.
罗马还没有出现火山这个词呢
The Romans haven't even got a word for "volcano". Not until tomorrow.
明天才会出现
哦 真棒 他们可以学会一个新词
Oh, great. They can learn a new word. As they die.
- 在他们死的时候 - Donna 住口
我不管以前跟你一起穿梭时空的 是什么样的人
Donna, stop it.
I don't know what sort of kids you been flying around with in outer space,
别跟我说住口
but you're not telling me to shut up. That boy, how old is he, 16?
那个孩子 他多大了?16岁?
- 明天 他会被烧死 - 那是我的错?
- And tomorrow he burns to death. - And that's my fault?
现在 是的
Right now, yes.
Lucius Petrus Dextrus驾到
Announcing Lucius Petrus Dextrus,
市政♥府♥首席预言者
chief augur of the city government.
Lucius 我的荣幸
Lucius! My pleasure, as always.
Quintus 起立!
Quintus, stand up.
您能来到我的家 我感到无尚的荣耀...
A rare and great honour, sir, for you to come to my house.
鸟正在向北飞 风却往西边吹
The birds are flying north and the wind is in the west.
当然 绝对是
Right, absolutely. That's good, is it?
这很好 是不是?
- 只有谷物知道自己要在哪里生长 - 过来Metella
Only the grain of wheat knows where it will grow.
- 你听过这么有智慧的话么? - 从来没有
There now, Metella, have you ever heard such wisdom?
这是一种荣耀
Never. It's an honour.
对不起 先生 我有客人
Pardon me, sir, I have guests. This is Spartacus and, uh, Spartacus.
这是Spartacus和... Spartacus
名字只是夏日微风中的一朵云彩
A name is but a cloud upon a summer wind.
但在黑暗中却最能感受到风的敏锐
But the wind is felt most keenly in the dark.
Dark!
但黑暗是什么
But what is the dark other than an omen of the sun?
- 除了太阳的预兆之外? - 我承认所有太阳都要落下...
- I concede that every sun must set. - Ha!
- 父亲之子同样也会升起 - 该死
And yet the son of the father must also rise.
非常聪明 先生
Damn. Very clever, sir. Evidently a man of learning.
很明显 一个有学问的人
是的 但是别在意我 我不想打扰你们
Oh, yes, but don't mind me. Don't want to disturb the status quo.
他是凯尔特人
- He's Celtic. - We'll be off in a minute.
- 我们马上就走 - 我哪也不去
准备好了先生
- I'm not going. - It's ready, sir.
- 我们必须走 - 我不走
- You've got to. - Well, I'm not.
揭示的时候到了
The moment of revelation.
就是它! 和您要求的完全一样
And here it is, exactly as you've specified.
- 你满意么 先生? - 就像大雨满足泥土般满意
- It pleases you, sir? - As the rain pleases the soil.
噢 那个... 就不同了 谁设计的这个?
Oh, now, that's different. Who designed that, then?
Lucius大人特别订做的
My lord Lucius was very specific.
- 你从哪里拿到这种图案的? - 从雨 雾 和风里面
- Where'd you get the pattern? - On the rain and mist and wind.
- 但是这个看起来像个电路 - 用石头做的电路
- But that looks like a circuit. - Made of stone.
你是说你就凭空想像出这个图案?
Do you mean you just dreamt that thing up?
这是我的工作 作为一个城市预言者
That is my job as city augur.
那是什么 就像市长一样?
What's that, then, like the mayor?
噢! 请您原谅我的朋友 她是从巴塞罗那来的
Oh, you must excuse my friend, she's from Barcelona.
但是这是一个迷信的时代 迷信是一种官方行为
This is an age of superstition, of official superstition.
城市付钱给预言家 让他们来预测未来
The augur is paid by the city to tell the future.
"风将会从西边吹来" 这是他们10点新闻
"The wind will blow from the west. "
他们在笑我们
That's the equivalent of the ten o'clock news.
They're laughing at us.
这两人使用暗语 他们在嘲笑我们
Those two, they use words like tricksters. They're mocking us.
不 不 不 我无意冒犯
No, no, no, I meant no offence.
对不起 我的女儿一直在吸食蒸汽
I'm sorry, my daughter's been consuming the vapours.
我的天啊 母亲 你对她作了什么啊?
By the gods, Mother, what have you been doing to her?
- 现在不行 Quintus - 但是她病了 看看她!
- Not now, Quintus. - But she's sick. Just look at her!
我感觉这个家里有我的对手
I gather I have a rival in this household.
另一个有天赋的人
Another with the gift.
她已被西比尔圣女会选中
Oh, she has been promised to the Sibylline Sisterhood.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表