as an energy signature.
It can be actualised again whenever you or the library requires.
图书馆?
The library?
如果我的脸跑到那些雕像上?
If my face ends up on one of those statues...
你还记得雕像?
You remember the statues?
等等 不 请等下
Wait. No.just hang on. So...
那么... 这不是真正的我?
This isn't the real me. This isn't my real body.
这不是我真正的身体
亏我还一直在节食
I've been dieting!
你的周围 这整个世界
What you see around you, this entire world,
都只是虚拟的现实
is nothing more than virtual reality.
那你怎么变成这个样子?
So why do you look like that?
我也没办法
I had no choice. You teleported, you're a perfect reproduction.
你的传送过程是一次完美的复♥制♥
我只是数据幽灵
I was just a data-ghost caught in the Wi-Fi and automatically uploaded.
在无线局域网中被自动下载而已
你变得聪明了?
- And it made you clever? - We're only strings of numbers in here.
我们在这里只是一串串数字
也许记录我IQ时小数点发生了移♥动♥
I think a decimal point may have shifted in my IQ.
但我的脸才是更大的优势
But my face has been the bigger advantage.
我有两个特质 利于看清♥真♥♥相♥
I have the two qualities you require to see absolute truth.
我很聪明 却不被人爱
I am brilliant, and unloved.
如果这是一个梦
If this is all a dream, whose dream is it?
那么是谁的梦?
It's hard to see everything in the data core, even for me, but...
在数据核心里很难看清一切 即使是我也一样
但有个词
There is a word. just one word.
只有一个词
CAL
CAL.
妈妈 我的膝盖
ELLA: Mummy, my knee!
哦 我看看膝盖
Oh! Oh, look at that knee. Oh, look at that silly knee.
可怜的膝盖
她并不真实 他们只是虚构
She's not real. They're fictions.
我很抱歉 但你要明白 你是无法掌握的
I'm sorry, but now that you understand that, you won't be able to keep a hold.
他们是由你的信念延续的
They are sustained only by your belief.
你不会懂 你没有孩子
You don't know, you don't have children.
你也没有
Neither do you.
Donna 为了你自己 让他们走
Donna, for your own sake, let them go.
住口 你不能把什么都泄露了
Stop it! You'll spoil everything! I hate you!
我恨你 你会坏事的 住口
You're going to ruin everything! Stop it!
宝贝儿 怎么了?
Sweetie, what's wrong?
闭嘴
Shut up!
爸爸 不 爸爸
Daddy! No, Daddy!
(ALARM BLARING)
怎么了?出什么问题了?
What is it? What's wrong?
"20分钟后启动自毁程序"
ELECTRONIC VOICE: Auto destruct enabled in 20 minutes.
妈妈 那位女士是什么意思?
Mummy, what did the lady mean? Are we not real?
我们不真实?
- 我们要去哪? - 回家
- Where are we going? -Home.
好快啊 妈妈
That was quick, wasn't it, Mummy?
妈妈 天空怎么这样了?
Mummy, what's wrong with the sky?
什么是全盘清除?
What's maximum erasure?
再过20分钟 这星球就会灰飞烟灭
In 20 minutes, this planet's gonna crack like an egg.
不不 不会有事的 Moon博士会阻止的
No. No, it's all right. The doctor moon will stop it.
他就是设计来保护CAL的
It's programmed to protect CAL.
你真的不能再这样了
Now, you really must stop this, you know.
你又忘了 是你保存了那些人 对吗
You've forgotten again, it was you who saved all those people, haven't you?
然后 你又记起来了
And then you remembered.
不要再说了 Moon博士
Shut up, Dr Moon!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
"图书馆所有系统将永久脱机
ELECTRONIC VOICE: All library systems are permanently of?ine.
若有不便还请..."
Sorry for any inconvenience...
我们得阻止这一切 我们一定要救CAL
We need to stop this. We gotta save CAL!
CAL是什么?
What is it? What is CAL?
我们去主机那里 你会看到的
We need to get to the main computer. I'll show you.
那是在星球的核心位置
- It's at the core of the planet? - Well then, let's go.
那我们快去吧
重力平台
Gravity platform.
我一定是喜欢你的
- DOCTOR: I bet I like you. - Oh, you do.
没错
妈妈 你弄痛我的手了
Mummy, you're hurting my hand.
你们...一定要待在我能看到的地方
You just stay where I can see you.
不要走开
You don't get out of my sight.
该睡觉了?
Is it bedtime?
好了
Okay. That was lovely, wasn't it?
很好 是不是?
美好的睡前时光
That was a lovely bedtime.
有热牛奶 看了卡♥通♥片
We had warm milk, and we watched cartoons.
妈妈还讲了好听的故事
And then Mummy read you a lovely bedtime story.
妈妈 Joshua和我 我们不是真的 是不是?
Mummy, Joshua and me, we're not real, are we?
你们当然是真的
Of course you're real. You're as real as anything.
你们是千真万确的
为什么这么问?
Why do you say that?
妈妈 有时候你不在 好像我们也就不存在了
But, Mummy, sometimes when you're not here, it's like we're not here.
甚至是当你闭上眼睛的时候
Even when you close your eyes, we just stop.
我们就停止了
那么 妈妈保证
Well, Mummy promises to never close her eyes again.
妈妈永远也不会闭上眼睛
No. No...
哦 不
No, please! No, please!
哦 不
不
(SCREAMING) No! No!
不 不
不
No!
No!
(SOBBING HYSTERICALLY)
"15分钟后启动自毁程序"
ELECTRONIC VOICE: Auto destruct in 75 minutes.
数据核心 4000多鲜活的生命 还困在里面呢
The data core. Over 4,000 living minds trapped inside it.
他们活不了多久了 我们快没时间了
Yeah, well, they won't be living much longer. We're running out of time.
救救我 请救救我
Help me. Please help me. Please, please help me.
请救救我
救救我 请救救我
Help me. Please help me.
那是什么?是个孩子吗
- What's that? Was that a child? - The computer's in sleep mode.
电脑处在睡眠模式
我无法唤醒它 我再试试
I can't wake it up. I'm trying.
博士 看这些读数
- Doctor, these readings... -I know. You'd think it was...
你一定会以为 那是梦
那确是梦 一个正常生活的梦
- Dreaming. - It is dreaming, of a normal life.
一个慈爱的父亲 还有世上所有的书
And a lovely dad, and of every book ever written.
电脑不会做梦
ANITA: Computers don't dream.
"救救我 请救救我"
Help me. Please help me.
电脑不会 但是小女孩会
No, but little girls do.
请救救我 请救救我
Please help me. Please help me.
哦 天哪
- Oh, my God. - It's the little girl.
这是那个小女孩
我们在电脑里看到的那个
- The girl we saw in the computer. - LUX: She's not in the computer.
她不是在电脑里
其实她就是电脑
In a way, she is the computer. The main command node.
主命令节点
这就是CAL
This is CAL.
CAL是个孩子
CAL is a child!
一个与主机相连的孩子 你怎么不告诉我
A child hooked up to a mainframe! Why didn't you tell me this?
- 我很需要知道 - 因为她是我的家人
- I needed to know this! - Because she's family!
CAL是...
CAL.
Charlotte Abigail Lux的缩写
Charlotte Abigail Lux.
我祖父最小的女儿
My grandfather's youngest daughter.
她快死了
She was dying, so we built her a library and put her living mind inside.
他建造了一所图书馆 放置她活着的思维
还有月亮来照顾她
The moon to watch over her,
有所有的人类历史来消磨时间 任意选择生活的时代 还有书
and all of human history to pass the time.
Any era to live in. Any book to read.
她最爱书
She loved books more than anything.
他给了她一切
And he gave her them all.
他只希望她能不受打扰 这是一个秘密
He asked only that she be left in peace. A secret.
不是什么畸形秀
Not a freak show.
所以你并不是要保护专利 而是要保护她
So, you weren't protecting a patent. You were protecting her.
这只能称作半活
Hers was only half a life, of course.
但却是永恒
- But it's forever. - And then the shadows came.
后来阴影来临
阴影 我得...
The shadows. I have to... I have to save...
我得保存
得保存...
Have to save...
是她保存了他们
And she saved them.
她保存了图书馆里的每一个人
She saved everyone in the library.
把他们放到自己的梦里 力保他们的安全
Folded them into her dreams and kept them safe.
- 那么她为什么不告诉我们? - 因为她忘记了
- ANITA: Then why didn't she tell us? - Because she's forgotten.
有4000多思想在她脑中纠缠
She's got over 4,000 living minds chatting away inside her head.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表