Ah, well.
我们就这样住下吧 没办法啊
We'll settle in, won't we? Make do.
很有战时的气息不是么
Bit of wartime spirit, eh?
可是并没有战争啊
But there isn't a war. There's no fight.
没有厮杀
只有. ..
There's just...
. .这个
this.
美国人会救我们的 新闻上说了
Well, America, they'll save us. It was on the news.
他们打算给英国
They're gonna send Great Britain 50 billion quid in financial aid.
五千万的财政支援
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
美国处于危机之中
America is in crisis with over 60 million reported dead.
超过六千万人死亡
六千万人变成了脂肪
Sixty million people have dissolved into fat.
会走路的脂肪
And the fat is walking.
人类的脂肪活了过来 在大街上乱走
People's fat has come to life and is walking through the streets.
还有太空船
And there are spaceships.
美国主要城市都传来了 发现太空船的警报
There are reports of spaceships over every major US city.
- 脂肪在飞 它们要离开地球... - 外星人
- The fat is flying. It's leaving... - Aliens.
是啊
Yeah.
Mary McGinty 你记得她么
Mary McGinty, do you remember her?
- 那是谁 - 是星期天日报的记者
Who was she?
Worked in the newsagent's on a Sunday.
黑发的小女人
Little woman, black hair.
我没和她说过话
- Never really spoke to her. - She'll be dead.
她一定死了
每天我都会想起一些人
Every day I think of someone else. All dead.
发现全死了
Maybe she went away for Christmas.
也许她圣诞节有事出去了
也许吧
Maybe.
我明天就到镇上去看看
I'll go out tomorrow. I'll walk into town.
一定会有工作的
There's got to be work. Everyone needs secretaries.
谁都需要秘书
等我有了工作 我们会有地方住的
Soon as I'm earning, we'll get a proper place.
耐心等等吧 妈妈
Just you wait, Mum.
要是情况还不好转怎么办
- What if it never gets better? - Of course it will.
一定会的
连蜜蜂都消失了 你现在还见得到那些蜜蜂么
Even the bees are disappearing. You don't see bumblebees any more.
他们会帮我们的
They'll sort us out, the Emergency Government.
有紧急政♥府♥在
他们会想办法
- They'll do something. - What if they don't?
要是他们没有办法呢
那么我们就去投诉
Then we'll complain.
找谁投诉呢
Who's gonna listen to us? Refugees.
难民吗
我们现在连选举权都没有了
We haven't even got a vote. We're just no one, Donna.
我们什么也不是了 Donna
(MEN SINGING)
我们并不存在
We don't exist.
# And I spent all my money on whisky and beer... #
我要宰了那家伙
I am going to kill that man!
(SINGING CONTINUES)
听着 墨索里尼 (那个老兄好像是意大利人)
Now listen, Mussolini!
我只说一次 小声点
I am telling you for the last time to button it!
我要是再听见吵吵声...
If I hear one more sea shanty...
你你也喜欢唱歌♥啊
Always loved a sing-song.
# I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
# He's just a poor boy From a poor family
# Spare him his life from this monstrosity
# Easy come, easy go Will you let me go... #
(MACHINE GUN FIRING)
待在这儿
No, you stay here.
所有人待在这儿别动
Everyone, stay!
嘿 你怎么在打自己的车
Hey, firing at the car is not so good!
你疯了么
You crazy or what?
这个ATMOS系统停不下来了 在一个劲儿冒毒气
It's this ATMOS thing, it won't stop. It's like gas, it's toxic.
那么把它熄火!
- Well, switch it off! - I have done. It's still going.
我已经熄过火了!还是那样!
所有的车 所有装过ATMOS的车! 它们都疯了...
It's all the cars, every single ATMOS car. They've gone mad.
(RATTLING)
女士 转过去 转过身去!
You! Lady, turn round. Turn around!
- 你疯了么? - 快点!
- Are You crazy, boy? 'NOW!
- 把枪放下! - 转过去!
- Put that gun down! - I said, turn around!
照他说的做!
- Do what he says! Turn around! - Show me your back!
- 让我看看你的后背! - 转过去!
现在就转过去! 让我看看你的后背!
Now! Show me your back!
对不起 我以为看见...
- Sorry, I thought I saw... - Call yourself a soldier?
你还算个士兵?!
拿枪指着无辜的女性!
Pointing guns at innocent women. You're a disgrace.
真为你丢脸!
In my day, we would have had you court-martialled!
在我那年代 你早就上军事法庭了!
Donna 你要去哪? 晚上不安全!
Donna, where are you going? It's not safe at night!
Donna! Donna!
Donna! Donna!
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
是那些ATMOS设备
It's the ATMOS devices.
我们很走运 还不算太坏 英国没有那么多汽油
We're lucky, it's not so bad here, Britain hasn't got that much petrol.
但是整个欧洲...
But all over Europe,
中国 南非...
China, South Africa,
他们会被毒气呛死的
they're getting choked by gas.
没有人能阻止么?
- Can't anyone stop it? - Yeah, they're trying right now.
是的 他们现在正在尝试解决
那帮斗士们 在Sontaran飞船上
This little band of fighters,
on board the Sontaran ship.
每分每秒都在尝试着
Any second now.
那是...?
And that was...?
火炬木小组干的
That was the Torchwood team.
Gwen Cooper和Ianto jones 他们付出了自己的生命
Gwen Cooper, Ianto Jones, they gave their lives.
Jack Harkness上校 已经传送到Sontaran的老家
And Captain Jack Harkness has transported to the Sontaran homeworld.
已经没有人剩下了
There's no one left.
你总是穿着同样的衣服
You're always wearing the same clothes.
为什么不告诉我你的名字?
Why won't you tell me your name?
这一切都不该发生的
None of this was meant to happen.
有一个人
There was a man,
一个不可思议的人 他应该阻止这一切
this wonderful man, and he stopped it.
泰坦尼克号♥ 脂肪团 ATMOS 他阻止了这一切的发生
The Titanic; the Adipose, the ATMOS, he stopped them all from happening.
是那个...博士?
That doctor?
- 你认识他 - 真的?
- You knew him. - Did I?
什么时候?
- When? - I think you dream about him sometimes.
我想你有时能梦到他 穿着西装的男人
又高又瘦的 发型很拉风
It's a man in a suit.
Tall, thin man. Great hair.
真的很拉风
Some really great hair.
你是谁?
- Who are you? - I was like you.
我就像你一样 我以前就是你
因为你和他一起旅行 Donna
I used to be you. 'Cause you've travelled with him, Donna,
你在另外一个世界和博士一起旅行
you travelled with the Doctor in a different world.
我从没见过他 并且他已经死了阿
I never met him. And he's dead.
他在圣诞夜死在了泰晤士河下
He died underneath the Thames on Christmas Eve.
但是你应该在那里的
But you were meant to be there.
他需要某人去阻止他 那个人就是你
He needed someone to stop him, and that was you. You made him leave.
你让他活下来 你救了他的命
You saved h is life.
(SCREAMING)
博士!
Doctor, you can stop now.
你可以停下来了!
停下!我不知道你说的什么
Stop it! I don't know what you're talking about. Leave me alone.
- 别烦我了! - 有东西来了 Donna
Something is coming, Donna. Something worse.
某些更糟的东西
The whole world is stinking.
整个世界都在散发着臭气
还有什么能比这还糟呢?
How could anything be worse than this?
相信我 我们比任何时候都需要博士
Trust me. We need the Doctor more than ever. I've...
我是...
I've been pulled across from a different universe
我是从另一个宇宙来的 因为每一个宇宙都处于危险之中
because every single universe is in danger.
它要来了 Donna
It's coming, Donna.
从星星中穿梭过来 没有什么可以阻止它
It's coming from across the stars and nothing can stop it.
它是什么?
What is?
黑暗
The darkness.
你跟我说这些干什么? 我该去做什么?!
Well, what do you keep telling me for?
What am I supposed to do?
我没什么不同的
I'm nothing special. I mean, I'm...
我的意思是...我不是... 我没什么特殊的 我就是个临时工!
I'm not...I'm nothing special. I'm a temp.
我连临时工都不是! 我什么都不是!
I'm not even that. I'm nothing.
Donna Noble 你是整个 宇宙中最重要的女人
Donna Noble, you're the most important woman in the whole of creation.
噢 别这样
Oh, don't.
别这么说
Just don't.
我累了
I'm tired.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
我要你跟我来
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表