这间图书馆! 大到不需要一个名字去叫它
DOCTOR: The library. S0 big it doesn't need a name.
有人进来了 有人进到我的图书馆了
Someone's got in. Someone's in my library.
4022获救了
"£5022 saved. No survivors."
没有幸存者
- Others are coming. -What others?
其他东西来了
什么...其他东西?
River Song教授 考古学家
Professor River Song. Archaeologist.
你以前见过我?
You've seen me before, then?
真实的世界是个谎言
The real world is a lie, and your nightmares are real.
而你的噩梦才是真实的
访问拒绝
What's CAL?
- 什么是CAL?! - 图书馆是真实的
The library is real. There are people trapped in there.
有人被困在那里了 那些人需要被获救
People who need to be saved.
通讯器里装有神经信♥号♥♥转换器
There's a neural relay in the communicator.
有时候它能够在人死后的短时间内
Sometimes it can hold an impression of a living consciousness
探测到死者的意识
for a short time after death.
阴影又开始移♥动♥了 只有你能救他们
The shadows are moving again. Only you can save them.
空气中的食人鱼 Vashta Nerada
The piranhas of the air. The Vashta Nerada.
(SCREAMING)
Donna Noble已经获救
Donna Noble has been saved.
Donna Noble已经获救
Donna Noble has been saved.
- 嘿 谁把灯关了? - Donna Noble已经离开图书馆了
Hey, who turned out the lights?
Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved.
- Donna Noble已经获救 - 嘿 谁把灯关了?
Donna Noble已经离开图书馆了 Donna Noble已经获救
Hey, who turned out the lights?
Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved.
- 嘿!谁把灯关了? - Donna Noble已经离开了图书馆
Hey, who turned out the lights?
Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved.
Donna Noble已经获救
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
嘿 谁把灯关了?
Hey, who turned out the lights?
嘿 谁把灯关了?
Hey, who turned out the lights?
这边 快点 跟上!
This way, quickly! Move!
嘿 谁把灯关了?
Hey, who turned out the lights?
爸爸 那个图书馆 现在在电视上
Dad, the library, it's on television now.
我说了多少次了 亲爱的?
How many times, darling? The library is just your imagination.
图书馆只是你的想像而已
Donna?
Donna?
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
你好 Donna
Hello, Donna.
你是谁?
- Who are you? - I'm Dr Moon.
我是Moon医生
自从你两年前来到这里 我一直在治疗你
I've been treating you since you came here two years ago.
噢 天啊 Moon医生 太对不起了!
Oh, God. Dr Moon, I'm so sorry.
我怎么了?
What's wrong with me? I didn't know you for a moment.
刚才突然不认识你了
然后又记起来了
And then you remembered.
我们去走走?
Shall we go for a walk? No more dreams, then?
没再做梦了吧?
博士和蓝盒子 时空旅行
The Doctor, the blue box, time and space.
我怎么到这里来的?
How did we get here?
我们从楼梯走下来 由正门出来
We came down the stairs, out the front door.
出来的时候 我们碰到了Ali太太
We passed Mrs Ali on the way out.
(CAL)
是的 是的 是这样的
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
- 我忘记了 - 然后你记起来了
- I forgot that. - And then you remembered.
我们去河边吧?
Shall we go down to the river?
你说"河" 然后突然间 我们就开始喂鸭子了
You said "river" and suddenly we're feeding ducks.
Moon医生!
Dr Moon.
早上好
Morning.
这位是Donna Noble 这位是Lee McAvoy
Donna Noble, Lee McAvoy.
你好 Lee
- Hello, Lee. - Hello.
你好,D-D...D...
噢 你有一点点口吃 祝福你!
Ooh, you've got a bit of a stammer there.
Bless.
D...D...
(LEE STAMMERING)
噢 把元音发出来 简单得很!
Oh, skip to a vowel, they're easy.
我们后来怎么了 他和我?
How did we leave it, him and me?
我记得他刚刚邀请你明天去钓鱼
I got the impression he was inviting you fishing. Tomorrow.
好了
So...
钓鱼
Fishing?
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
D...D...
(STAMMERING)
非常好 一个字都说不出来
Gorgeous, and can't speak a word.
我该拿你怎么办呢?
What am I gonna do with you?
欢迎回家 M...McAvoy夫人
(STAMMERING) Welcome home, Mrs McAvoy.
(CHILDREN SQUEALING)
好啦 停下来 我们有客人了
Stop it. Stop it now. We've got a visitor.
你在7年之内做了好多事 Donna
You've done so much in seven years, Donna.
有时觉得比70年还要长
Sometimes it feels more like 70.
可是有些时候感觉转瞬即逝
Mind you, sometimes it feels like no time at all.
(CAL)
看到你这么幸福 我感到很高兴
Can I just say what a pleasure it is to see you fully integrated?
不 信♥号♥♥绝对是从月球发过来的
DOCTOR: The signal's definitely coming from the moon.
我阻止了它 但是它尝试着突破出去
I'm blocking it, but it's trying to break through. Donna!
Donna!
Oops, sorry.
不好意思 Angelo夫人做的馅饼太好吃了
Mrs Angelo's rhubarb surprise.
老是忍♥不住吃到撑
Will I never learn?
博士
The Doctor!
我看到了博士
I saw the Doctor!
是的 你看到了 Donna 然后...你忘了
Yes, you did, Donna, and then you forgot.
Moon医生!噢 你好
Dr Moon. Oh, hello.
要喝杯茶么?
Shall I make you a cup of tea?
(ELECTRONIC BUZZING)
好了 找到一个安全地点了 进去 进去 进去!
Okay, we got a clear spot. In, in, in!
站在正中间 在光的中间 快点
Right in the centre, in the middle of the light. Quickly!
别让你们的影子交叉 博士...
Don't let your shadows cross.
我在弄
- Doctor... - I'm doing it.
这里没有光 马上就要日落了
There's no light here.
我们不能待太久
Sunset's coming. We can't stay long.
你找到活的了么?
Have you found a live one?
可能 越来越难分辨了 你怎么了?
Maybe, it's getting harder to tell. What's wrong with you?
我们需要一个鸡腿 谁有鸡腿?
We're going to need a chicken leg. Who's got a chicken leg?
谢谢 Dave
Thanks, Dave.
好吧...好吧 找到活的了 看好你们的脚下
Okay. Okay, we got a hot one. Watch your feet.
它们达到足够人数前 是不会进攻的
They won't attack until there's enough of them.
但是它们闻到我们的气味了 它们来了
But they've got our scent now. They're coming.
他是谁?
River, who is he?
你还没有告诉我们 就期望我们信任他
You haven't even told us. You just expect us to trust him.
他是博士
He's the Doctor.
那么谁是博士?
And who is "The Doctor"?
你们这辈子只会跟儿孙讲他的传说了 前提是你们活得比他长
The only story you'll ever tell, if you survive him.
你说他是你的朋友 但是他连你是谁都不知道
You say he's your friend, but he doesn't even know who you are.
听着 你们只需要知道
Listen, all you need to know is this,
直到宇宙的尽头 我都会信任那个男人
I trust that man to the end of the universe.
并且我们真的到过那里
And actually, we've been.
他的行为并不像信任你的样子
He doesn't act like he trusts you.
是的 有个小问题
Yeah. There's a tiny problem.
他还没有遇到我
He hasn't met me yet.
出什么毛病了?
- What's wrong with it? - There's a signal coming from somewhere.
从什么地方传来一个信♥号♥♥ 干扰了音速起子
使用红色设置
- Interfering with it. - Well, use the red settings.
- 没有红色设置 - 好吧 用阻尼器
- It doesn't have a red setting. - Well, use the dampers.
没有阻尼器
- It doesn't have dampers. - It will do one day.
有一天会有的
在未来的某个时间里 我就这么把音速起子给你了
So, sometime in the future, I just give you my screwdriver?
- 是的 - 为什么我会那么做?
- Yeah. - Why would I do that?
我不是从你从你尸体上抢过来的 如果这是你所担心的话
I didn't pluck it from your cold, dead hands
我凭什么相信你?
if that's what you're worried about.
And I know that because...?
听我说
Listen to me, you've lost your friend, you're angry, I understand.
你失去了朋友 你很生气 我明白
但是你要控制一下情绪 博士
But you need to be less emotional, Doctor, right now...
控制情绪?我并没有闹情绪
Less... I'm not emotional.
这个屋子里面还有5个活人 把心放在这上面
There are five people in this room still alive. Focus on that.
天啊 你还太年轻了
- Dear God, you're hard work young. - Young? Who are you?
年轻?你是谁?!
噢 天啊! 看看你们两个!
Oh, for heaven's sake! Look at the pair of you!
我们都要死在这里了
We're all going to die right here,
你们还像老夫老妻一样在吵嘴
and you're just squabbling like an old married couple.
博士
Doctor,
有一天你会完全信任我的
one day, I'm going to be someone that you trust.
Completely.
但是我不能等到那天了
But I can't wait for you to find that out.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表