is going to become visible, I mean, to the Daleks.
我的意思是Dalek会...
是的 而且它们会逆踪溯源找到我
Yes, and they'll trace it back to me.
不过我的命不重要
But my life doesn't matter.
只要能拯救地球就好
Not if it saves the Earth.
长官
- Ma'am. - Thank you, Captain.
谢谢你 上校
外面还有人在不断死去
But there are people out there dying on the streets.
这女人真强 我投她票的
- Marvellous woman. I voted for her. - You did not!
你才没有
Now, enough of words, let's begin.
说完了 赶紧干活吧
裂缝能量已激活
Grid power activated.
所有终端连线
All terminals coordinated.
国家电网已连接...
National Grid online, giving you everything we've got.
我们能做的一切都做了
正在连接"Smith先生"
- Connecting you to Mr Smith. - All telephone networks combined.
所有电♥话♥网络接通
马上把号♥码给你
Sending you the number now.
将次级波网络功率开到最大
(PHONE DIALLING)
Opening Subwave Network to maximum.
Smith先生...
Mr Smith?
打电♥话♥吧
Make that call.
呼叫博士
MR SMITH: Calling the Doctor.
我也要这样
So am I.
好了 发送
And sending!
电♥话♥ 电♥话♥
(PHONE RINGING)
- Phone! - Phone!
Martha 是你么
Martha, is that you?
这仅仅是信♥号♥♥
- It's just a signal. - Can we follow it?
我们能追踪么
看我的
Just watch me.
紧急状况 探测到未知网络
Emergency! Unknown network detected! Subwave frequency!
次级波频率
查找源头
SUPREME DALEK: Find the point of origin. Find and exterminate!
搜索并消灭
我警告你 最高统帅
VOICE: I warned you, Supreme One.
正如Dalek Caan预言的那样
Just as Dalek Caan foretold.
时间之子们正在于我们作对
The children of time are moving against us.
可是一切都在按计划进行
But everything is falling into place.
我觉得我们到极限了
I think we got a fix!
Smith先生 200%功率
Mr Smith now at 200%.
哦 快点啊 博士
Come on, Doctor!
找到我 博士
(WHISPERING) Find me, Doctor.
找到我
Find me.
找到了 锁定
Got it! Locking on.
Harriet
Harriet, a source's locked onto your location.
有一艘飞碟锁定了你的位置 它们找到你了
They found you.
我知道
I know. I'm using the network to mask your transmission. Keep going.
我在用网络替你们的传送做掩护 你们继续
消灭
Exterminate!
我们正在穿越时空
DOCTOR: We're travelling through time.
未来的某一刻
One second in the future. The phone call's pulling us through.
那儿的电♥话♥把我们拉向那里
上校 我把次级波网络转给你们
Captain,
I'm transferring the Subwave Network to Torchwood.
该你们了
You're in charge now.
替我告诉博士
And tell the Doctor from me,
他选的伙伴都很棒
he chose his companions well.
能与你们合作是我的荣幸
It's been an honour.
(EXPLOSION)
Harriet Jones 前首相
Harriet Jones, former Prime Minister.
我们知道你是谁
Yes, we know who you are!
你们一点也不了解人类
Oh, you know nothing of any human.
这就是你们的弱点
And that will be your downfall.
消灭
Exterminate!
3 2 1
Three, two, one!
(BOTH YELLING)
27颗行星 那里是地球
Twenty-seven planets.
And there's the Earth.
我们刚才为什么看不见
But why couldn't we see them?
美杜莎瀑布里有一秒钟
The entire Medusa Cascade has been put a second out of sync
是不与其它宇宙同步的
with the rest of universe.
完美的藏匿点 时间的小口袋
Perfect hiding place. Tiny little pocket of time, but we found them!
我们找到它们了
哦 哦 那是啥
Ooh, ooh.
Ooh, what's that?
等等 这是某种次级波网络
Hold on, hold on.
Some sort of Subwave Network.
哈...你究竟去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been? Doctor, it's the Daleks!
博士 是Dalek搞的鬼
Oh, he's a bit nice. I thought he'd be older.
他好帅啊 我以为他是个老头子
他可没看上去那么年轻
He's not that young.
Dalek正在将人类带往它们的飞船
SARAH JAN E: It's the Daleks, they're taking people to their spaceship. .
- 看 博士 我有儿子了 - 是一大群Dalek 而不仅仅是Dalek Caan
(ALL TALKING AT ONCE)
...it's not just Dalek Caan!
那是Donna
- That's Donna! - That's my girl!
那是我的孙女
Sarah Jane 那个男孩是谁啊
Sarah Jane! Who's that boy?
那一定是火炬木
That must be Torchwood.
他们太棒了 不是么
Aren't they brilliant? Look at you all, you clever people.
看见你们真好 聪明的人们
那是Martha
That's Martha. And who's he?
他是谁
Jack上校 别 想都别想
Captain Jack. Don't. Just...
Don't.
博士 是我 我回来了
Doctor, it's me.
I came back.
这简直就像外太空的Facebook社交网
DONNA: It's like an outer space Facebook.
所有人都来了 除了Rose
Everyone except Rose.
(LAUGHING)
他来了
DALEK CAAN: He is here.
黑暗领主已经来了
The Dark Lord is come!
最高统帅 我要跟这个 次级波网络通话 帮我联♥通♥
Supreme One, this Subwave Network, I will address it. Give me access.
没信♥号♥♥了
- We've lost them. - No, no, no, no.
不对 是有别的信♥号♥♥进来
There's another signal coming through. There's someone else out there.
外面还有什么别的人
Hello? Can you hear me?
喂 能听见我说话么
是Rose吗
Rose.
你的声音变了
Your voice is different and yet
可语气中的高傲却一点没变
its arrogance is unchanged.
不 他应该已经死了
No.
But he's dead.
欢迎来到我的新帝国 博士
Welcome to my new empire, Doctor.
你应该见证我们的复活
It is only fitting that you should bear witness to the resurrection
见证Davros的胜利 (Dalek的创造者 1975年登上银幕)
and the triumph of Davros,
Dalek的创造者和主人
lord and creator of the Dalek race.
博士?
Doctor.
你怎么不说话了
DAVROS: Have you nothing to say?
博士 没关系
Doctor, it's all right.
我们在TARDIS里面 我们很安全
We're in the Tardis.
We're safe.
可你应该已经死了
But you were destroyed.
早在时间战争的第一年 你就在极乐之门那儿死了
In the very first year of the Time War at the Gates of Elysium.
我亲眼见到你的飞船 被噩梦之子的大口吞噬
I saw your command ship fly into the jaws of the Nightmare Child.
我试图救你
I tried to save you.
有一个更强大的朋友救了我
But it took one stronger than you.
就是Dalek Caan
Dalek Caan himself.
我穿越荒漠与烈焰
DALEK CAAN: I flew into the wild and fire.
千百次死里逃生
I danced and died a thousand times.
紧急时空转移术 将他送回了时间战争
Emergency temporal shift took him back into the Time War itself.
不可能
But that's impossible! The entire war is time-locked!
整个战场被时间锁定了
And yet he succeeded.
但他还是成功了
哦 代价却是失去了心智
Oh, it cost him his mind, but imagine,
但想像一下 一个孤独普通的 Dalek成功了
a single simple Dalek succeeded
而帝王和时间领主却失败了
where emperors and Time Lords have failed.
这简直是神话 歌♥颂我伟大作品的神话
A testament, don't you think, to my remarkable creations?
你创造了新的Dalek种族?
And you made a new race of Daleks.
用我的血肉铸成
I gave myself to them.
所言非虚
Quite literally.
每一个都是由我的细胞培养而成
Each one grown from a cell of my own body.
新一代的Dalek
New Daleks. True Daleks.
真正的Dalek
这是我的孩子们 博士
I have my children, Doctor.
你的呢
What do you have now?
经过了这么久
After all this time, everything we saw, everything we lost,
见过了这么多
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表