那么告诉我 那间工厂里面发生了什么?
昨天有52人死于完全一样的原因
Yesterday, 52 people died in identical circumstances,
可是他们分布在世界各地 横跨11个时区
right across the world, in 11 different time zones.
早上5点在英国 早上6点在法国
(BEEPING)
05:00 in the UK, 06:00 in France, 08:00 in Moscow, 13:00 in China...
早上8点在莫斯科 下午1点在中国...
你是说他们都在同一瞬间死了?
- You mean they died simultaneously? - Exactly.
正是 52例死亡 在完全一样的时间 却发生在全世界范围
52 deaths at the exact same moment worldwide.
- 他们怎么死的? - 他们都在车子里死的
- How did they die? - They were all inside their cars.
死于中毒 我检查了切片样本 却没发现毒素
They were poisoned. I checked the biopsies, no toxins.
看来那种毒素有一种瞬间消失的本事
Whatever it is left the system immediately.
那些车有什么共同点吗
- What have the cars got in common? - Completely different makes.
由完全不同的厂家制♥造♥ 却都装载了ATMOS系统
这个就是ATMOS工厂
They're all fitted with Atmos. And that is the Atmos factory.
- ATMOS是什么? - 哦 至于吗 连我都知道
- What is Atmos? - Well, come on, even I know that.
所有人都用ATMOS
Everyone's got Atmos.
全称是"气体减排系统"
It stands for Atmospheric Omission System.
在车子里面装了ATMOS之后 二氧化碳的排放量将为0
The Atmos in your car reduces CO2 emissions to zero.
0?
- Zero? No carbon, none at all? - And you get Sat Nav thrown in,
没有碳 完全没有吗
而且如果把产品介绍给一个朋友 就能享受20镑降价和其他优♥惠♥
plus 20 quid in shopping vouchers if you introduce a friend. Bargain.
真会做生意
这里就是制♥造♥车间 博士 货物从这里运往直接各地
And this is where they make it, Doctor. Shipping worldwide.
世界范围内共有17个工厂 不过这个才是中♥央♥库房♥
17 factories across the globe, but this is the central depot,
负责将ATMOS运往地球上每一个国家
sending Atmos to every country on Earth.
你认为ATMOS是外星科技?
And you think Atmos is alien?
我们的职责就是 调查它的可能性 博士
It's our job to investigate that possibility. Doctor?
来吧 别紧张
跟上 我们可没有那么多时间
这就是了 裸机样品
And here it is, laid bare.
ATMOS能兼容现有的每一种汽车
Atmos can be threaded through any and every make of car.
你一定是测试过了 这可不是件容易的事儿啊
You must have checked it before it went on sale.
的确 可是我们一无所获 所以我认为我们需要一个专家
We did. We found nothing.
真的吗 你们找谁去了?
That's why I thought we needed an expert.
Really? Who'd you get?
哦 对了 我 正是 很好
Oh, right! Me, yes. Good.
好吧 那么为什么外星人 会如此热心地帮我们清理大气层呢?
Okay, so why would aliens be so keen on cleaning up our atmosphere?
很好的问题
A very good question.
也许他们仅仅是想帮我们
Maybe they want to help, get rid of pollution and stuff.
摆脱污染之类的东西
你知道地球上有多少汽车么?
Do you know how many cars there are on planet Earth?
8亿
800 million. Imagine that.
想像一下
谁要是控制了它们 就会得到8亿件武器
If you could control them, you'd have 800 million weapons.
我们应该回头
We should head back. There's not much down there.
这里基本没什么有价值的东西
仅仅是锅炉房♥和发电机而已
There should be just oil rooms, generators.
哎呀 哎呀
Aye, aye. What's this then?
这是什么情况啊?
你们两个 所有人员都已经疏散了
You two, all personnel have been ordered to evacuate.
现在这栋建筑由UNIT部队接管
Building's under UNIT control.
- 这里禁止闲人入内 - 你说什么 伙计?
- This area is out of bounds. - Excuse me, sunshine?
你们应该看得出我们接管这里了
I think you'll find we're in charge.
你们是想要来软的...
We can do this the easy way...
还是来硬的呢
(SNIFFING)
Staal将军 他们靠近了
...or the hard way.
好极了 作为一个一等勇士
- SKORR: General Staal, they're close. - STALL: Excellent.
我将亲自参与冲突 让他们过去
And like a good warrior, I shall enter the fray myself.
Let them pass.
门开了
It's open.
走吧
Come on.
什么鬼东西
What the hell?
灰狗16号♥呼叫陷阱1号♥
Greyhound 16 to Trap One. We've found something.
我们这里有情况 地下室走廊北边 36号♥房♥间
Basement corridor, northside, grid 36. Request backup, over.
请求支援 完毕
似乎有什么东西在沸腾
It's like something boiling inside.
- 别碰 - 来吧 Steve
- Well, don't touch it. - Come on, Steve.
我们第一个发现有价值的情报 就可以得到晋升
We get first rights on this.
还是别碰它了 等待增援吧
- That means promotion. - Just leave it alone.
Wait for backup.
那是什么?
(THUDDING)
What was that?
是里面传来的
- It came from inside. - It could just be the machinery.
很可能仅仅是机械的声音
(THUDDING)
(COCKS GUN)
里面有人么? 喂
(THUDDING)
Is there someone in there? Hello?
(KNOCKING)
我们得把这个打开
We've got to get this open.
- 我们应该等待增援 - 里面的人会窒息的
- We should wait for the others. - You could suffocate in there.
灰狗16好呼叫陷阱1号♥ 请求立刻增援
Greyhound 16 to Trap One.
重复 立刻增援 完毕
Request immediate assistance. Repeat, immediate assistance. Over.
这东西怎么操作啊? 快点啊
How do you work this thing? Come on.
(ALARM BUZZING)
(COUGHING)
噢 天呐 臭死了
Oh, God! It stinks.
那又是什么东西?
What the hell is that stuff?
出示你的身份 你是谁
Identify yourself. Identify.
灰狗16号♥ 发现紧急情况 长官
Greyhound 16 declaring absolute emergency, sir.
重复 紧急情况 完毕
Repeat, absolute emergency. Over.
你听得到我么? 你懂我在说什么吗
Can you hear me? Can you understand me?
看它的脖子
Look at his neck. It's looks like an umbilical cord.
就像...脐带一样
好吧 别在靠近了
- Well, don't get too close. - I think it's harmless.
我觉得它是无害的
我甚至不觉得它活着
I don't think it's properly alive.
- 它要淹死了 - 不...
- It's going to drown. - No.
我觉得它只有那样才能呼吸
I think it breathes this stuff.
- 就像胚胎一样 - 你说啥 胚胎?
- It's some kind of embryo. - What do you mean, "an embryo"?
有人在培养身体
Someone's growing a body. A human body.
- 人类的身体 - 很棒的推理能力
Excellent skills of deduction.
我给你打分的话 肯定超过平均水平 好极了
I would rate you above average, soldier. Well done.
至于你 我只闻到了汗水和恐惧的味道
Whereas you, you smell of sweat and fear.
是吗 我们可没有小学就辍学啊 小个子
Yeah?
We're not the ones who got out of school early, sonny.
别玩儿了 小胖墩 告诉我们你是谁
And stop playing Humpty Dumpty and tell us who you are.
那是对我身高的评价么?
Is that a reference to my height?
- 一言以蔽之 是 - 太遗憾了
- Short answer. Yes. - A pity.
言语是女人的武器 看来我高估你了
Words are the weapons of womenfolk. I must judge you unfit.
哦 那你打算怎么办 啃我的脚踝?
What are you going to do? Bite our ankles?
(SCREAMS)
- 我警告你 - 一个称职的士兵不会警告别人
- I'm warning you. - A proper soldier gives no warning.
开火 我命令你开火
Fire. I order you. Fire.
这个房♥间里充满了Cordolaine信♥号♥♥
The room is contained within a Cordolaine signal
将子弹表面的铜励磁了
exciting the copper surface of the bullet
导致子弹堵住了枪管
and causing expansion within the barrel, rendering your guns useless.
使你的枪毫无用处
而且你的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥也被隔离了
And your radio signals have been blocked.
我的腿 我的腿动不了了
My legs. I can't feel my legs.
很抱歉让你们变成残废
I apologise for disabling you.
死亡才是军人应有的荣誉
Death has more honour, but you are needed for the stratagem.
可是我们的谋略需要你们的参与
准备将他们改造
Prepare them for processing.
你提到过晋升 现在你可以献身更高尚的事业了
You spoke of promotion, now you will serve a greater cause.
可是...你究竟是谁?
确实 要知己知彼
- Who are you? - Indeed. Know your enemy.
我是Staal将军 来自Sontaran第10战舰
I am General Staal of the 10th Sontaran Battle Fleet,
人称"不败的Staal"
known as Staal the Undefeated.
救命
啊 天啊 救命啊
Oh, my God! Help us.
纳米离子膜 二氧化碳转换器
Ionising nano-membrane carbon dioxide converter,
也就是说ATMOS的确有效
which means that Atmos works, filters the CO2 at a molecular level.
能够将二氧化碳分子过滤掉
这我们都知道 不过这玩意儿 究竟是哪儿来的?从外星人那儿吗
We know all that. But what's its origin? Is it alien?
不 只是它提前几十年出现了
No, but it's decades ahead of its time.
你介意往后站一点吗
Look, do you mind? Could you stand back a bit?
- 对不起 我做错了什么吗 - 你身上有枪
- Sorry. Have I done something wrong? - You're carrying a gun.
我不喜欢身上有枪的人在我周围晃悠
I don't like people with guns hanging around me, all right?
好吧
If you insist.
真是暴躁
Tetchy.
- 哦 我本来就是 - 他是个好人
- Well, it's true. - He's a good man.
在我的字典里 身上带枪的人叫"敌人"
People with guns are usually the enemy in my books. You seem quite at home.
- 你看上去挺自在啊 - 是你让我习惯了争斗
If anyone got me used to fighting, it's you.
- 哦 好吧 是我的错 - 这个工作可是你给我找的啊
Oh, right. So it's my fault.
还有 看着我
Well, you got me the job. Besides, look at me.
- 我带枪了吗 - 我猜没有
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表