我觉得你应该和你的家人出去走走
Just, I think you should get out, you and your family.
别呆在伦敦 远离城市
Don't stay in London. Just leave the city.
为什么
- What for? - Nice hotel. Christmas break.
找一家高级酒店 好好休息休息
我没钱
Can't afford it.
可你有彩票 不是么
Well, no, you've got that raffle ticket.
你怎么知道的
- How do you know about that? - First prize.
一等奖
周末豪华旅游
Luxury weekend break.
别浪费 Donna Noble
Use it, Donna Noble.
你为什么不告诉我你的名字
Why won't you tell me your name?
我觉得你应该离我远一点
I think you
should leave me alone.
(PLAYING ON CAR STEREO) # ...a red-nosed reindeer... #
我的天呐 这里太豪华了
GRANDAD: Cor blimey, that's what I call posh.
我就知道你很幸运 是不是啊 幸运星
I said you were lucky. Didn't I always say? My lucky star.
天呐 别跟他们说 我们是暴发户 优雅一点
For God's sake, don't tell them that we won it in a raffle. Be classy.
爸 把那玩意儿拿掉
- Dad, take those things off. - No, I shan't. It's Christmas.
我才不呢 这可是圣诞节
我来拿吧 谢谢 里面有我的药油
Oi, I'll have that one, thank you. It's got my liniment in it.
我觉得这才是我们应得的
I reckon we deserve this. It's been a hell of a year.
这一年过得太糟糕了
你♥爸♥爸要是在会欣喜若狂的
Your dad would've loved this.
是啊
Yeah. He would've.
他一定会的
(CHRISTMAS CAROL PLAYING)
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
喂 外公 起床啦 早饭要来了
Oi, Gramps, get that. That'll be breakfast.
我们有羊角包吃了!
- We've got croissants. - Why can't you get it, Lady Muck?
你怎么还不起 大小姐
今天可是圣诞节 不到十点我不起
It's Christmas Day, I never get up before ten.
只有那只早起鸟
Only madam there was up with the dawn chorus.
还像她只有六岁那样那么精力充沛
Like when she was six years old.
我要享受在这里的每一分每一秒!
I'm not wasting a second in this place.
沙发如何
- How was the sofa? - Oh, yeah.
哦 其实不太好
Not so good, really. Oh, God...
(GROANING)
我们完全可以再开一间房♥
You know, we could've paid for a second room.
喂
(WHISTLING) Oi!
- 圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐爸爸
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas, Dad.
来了 来了
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
Yeah, all right. Come on in, my darling. Grub's up.
谢谢 圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas, sir.
- 圣诞快乐 - 现在插播一条
TV: We interrupt this programme to bring you breaking news.
重大消息
SYLVIA: Have you seen this?
来看这个
早饭之后我们出去走走
DONNA: I thought nice early breakfast, then we'll go for a walk.
所有人在圣诞节都会说 '我们出去走走吧'
People always say that at Christmas,
我早就想这样了
"Oh, we all went for a walk." I've always wanted to do that.
那么先出去走走 然后再互赠礼物 好么
So, walk first, presents later, yeah?
Donna 过来看
Donna, come and see.
Tienes algo en tu espalda (你背上有东西)
(SPEAKING SPANISH)
- 什么 - Donna来看电视
- What? - Donna, look at the telly.
Tienes algo en tu espalda
(SPEAKING SPANISH)
你说什么
What does that mean?
我不明白啊
- I don't know what you're saying. - Donna, look at the TV.
Donna 来看电视
Tienes algo en tu espalda
(SPEAKING SPANISH)
(RATTLING)
看在上帝的份上Donna 别傻站着了 过来看
For God's sake, Donna, don't just stand there, come and look!
'...这是直播画面
...how this is possible, but this footage is live and genuine.
不明物体正坠向伦敦中心'
The object is falling on Central London.
重复一遍 这不是恶作剧
I repeat, this is not a hoax,
一艘泰坦尼克的复♥制♥品正坠向伦敦
a replica of the Titanic is falling out of the sky
朝着白金汉宫去了
and it's heading for Buckingham Palace.
这是卫星传来的直播图像
We're getting this footage from the Guinevere range of satellites.
那是在演电影么?
Is that a film or something?
皇家空军宣布了紧急...
The Royal Air Force has declared an emer...
(CRASHING)
死了
It's gone dead.
- 所有人都是 - 可那艘泰坦尼克
- All of them. -No, but the Titanic?
别傻了
Oh, don't be daft.
那有点像续集
Is that like a sequel?
哦...
Oh!
上帝啊
Oh, God rest their souls.
(RUMBLING)
我本来是在那里卖♥♥报纸的
I was supposed to be out there selling papers.
我本来应该在那儿的 我们都是
I should've been there. We all should.
我们差点儿没命
We'd be dead.
所有人都是
That's everyone.
我们认识的所有人
Every single person we know.
整个城市
The whole city.
这不可能
Can't be.
可事实如此 都毁了
But it is. It's gone.
伦敦被毁
London's gone.
你要是没中彩票...
If you hadn't won that raffle...
利兹 我不想去利兹
Leeds? I'm not moving to Leeds!
恐怕你们只能去利兹了 不然的话你们还得在旅馆等3个月
I'm afraid it's Leeds, or you can wait in the hostel for another three months.
只要有洗衣机就行
All I want is a washing machine.
格拉斯哥如何 听说格拉斯哥有工作
What about Glasgow? I heard there was jobs going in Glasgow.
你没得选
You can't pick and choose.
英国南部到处都是辐射
We've the whole of southern England flooded with radiation,
七百万人需要重新安置
seven million people in need of relocation,
加上法国关闭了边界 所以只能去利兹...
and now France has closed its borders. So it's Leeds or nothing. Next!
下一个!
Daniels家到15号♥
SOLDIER ON MEGAPHONE: The Daniels family, billeted at number 15.
Obego夫妇在31号♥
Mr and Mrs Obego, billeted at number 31.
Coltrane小姐 你在8号♥
Miss Coltrane, you're in number 8.
Noble家在29号♥
The Noble family, billeted at number 29.
叫到我们了 走吧
That's us. Come on, off we go.
好不好
GRANDAD: All right?
29号♥以前住着一户好人家
Used to be a nice little family, number 29.
他们因为没有按时还贷
They missed one mortgage payment, just one,
都被赶出去了 全怪你们
they got booted out, all for you lot.
你跟我这念叨什么 长舌妇
Don't get all chippy with me, Vera Duckworth.
穿上你的鞋 喂你的狗去
Pop your clogs on and go and feed whippets.
亲爱的别这样
Sweetheart, come on.
大喊大叫并不会让情况好转
You're not gonna make the world any better by shouting at it.
我知道了
I can try.
怎么 我们没有钥匙?
What happens? Do we get keys?
我不知道啊
- I don't know, do I? - Who do we ask, the soldiers?
去问问大兵们
嗨 这可是个大房♥子
Hey! Is a big house. Room for all.
大家的房♥子 欢迎
- Welcome. In you come. - I thought this was our house.
我以为这是我们的房♥子
Is many people's house. Is wonderful. In, in, in.
这是大家的房♥子 很不错
我们已经住了8个礼拜了
We been here for eight weeks already.
我原来在伦敦有一家纸制品店 现在全毁了
I had a nice little paper shop in Shepherd's Bush. All gone now.
楼上是Merchandani一家
So, upstairs, we have the Merchandani family,
有七个人 人很好 孩子也好
seven of them, good family, good kids.
除了那个 小心点
Except that one, be careful of him.
开玩笑的 笑一笑
I is joking!
Where's that smile, eh?
我叫Rocco Colosanto 还有我老婆
Rocco Colasanto. I'm here with my wife,
还有她妹妹 她妹妹的丈夫 他们的女儿 他们的孙辈
and her sister and her husband and their kids, and their daughter's kids.
我们住在前面的房♥间
We've got the front room, and my mother, she's got the back room.
我母亲住在后面的房♥间 上年纪了 请见谅
She's old, you forgive her.
这儿就是你们的了
And this, this is you.
你们的天堂
This is your palazzo!
你这是什么意思?
- What do you mean, this is us? - You live here.
你们住在这儿啊
我们住在厨房♥?
- We're living in the kitchen? - You got camp beds.
这儿有床
You got the cooker, you keep warm,
有炉子取暖 还有冰箱
- 很不错啊 - 那卫生间呢
you got the fridge, you keep cool. Is good.
卫生间不住人
- What about the bathroom? - Nobody lives in the bathroom.
我是说 轮流用么
No, I mean, is there a rota?
大家一起来 很有趣的
(LAUGHING) Is pot luck. Is fun!
我去叫我妈 她喜欢见新来的人
I go wake Mama, she likes new people.
妈妈 是很不错的一家人
Mama! Is people! Nice people!
啊 好吧...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表