你还好么?
You all right?
我不介意自己参观一下
Wouldn't mind a little visit myself.
没什么事儿吧?
Everything all right in there?
是我
It's only me.
你介意我进来么?
Do you mind if I pop to the loo?
Stacy?
Stacy?
救命
Oh, help me! Oh, my God, help me!
天啊 救命
这是什么?发生什么了?
What is it? What's wrong?
Stacy
Stacy!
Stacy Campbell?
- Stacy Campbell? - No, she's gone.
- 她走了 - 去哪了?
Gone where?
就是走了
She's just gone.
谢谢你没帮上忙
Oh, great. Thanks for nothing.
看起来我们公♥司♥出现了商业间谍
So, it seems we have a case of industrial espionage.
碰一下胶囊 胶囊就会识别它的主人
One touch and the capsule bio-tunes itself to its owner,
但是某人把第2个原始胶囊带了进去
but someone must have introduced a second, raw capsule.
所以这些人中肯定有一个是贼
Therefore, one of these people is a thief.
在那
There.
对 就是她
Oh, yes, there she is.
现在...
Now...
我们该怎样对付她呢?
What should we do with her?
几点了都?
And what time's this?
我还小么?
How old am I?
小得连个电♥话♥都不会打
Not old enough to use a phone.
我以为你只回来住几个礼拜
I thought you were only moving back for a couple of weeks.
看看你
Look at you.
再失业下去 你永远也找不到住处了
I mean, you're never gonna find a flat, not while you're on the dole.
穿得跟找工作似的 干坐在这儿有什么用 你得有行动
It's no good sitting there dressed-up, looking like you're job-hunting.
You've got to do something.
现在不是80年代了
It's not like the 1980s,
这些天就你找不到工作了
no one's unemployed these days, except you.
卫生安♥全♥局♥的工作你才干了多久呀?
How long did that job with Health and Safety last?
2天你就干不下去了
Two days, and then you walk out.
"我有其他打算"
"I have other plans." Well, I've not seen them.
我可没看出来
坐在这里做白日梦一点帮助都没有
And it's no good sitting there dreaming.
没人会挥着魔术棒 给你变出好日子
No one's gonna come along with a magic wand
and make your life all better.
爷爷呢?
- Where's Granddad? - Where do you think he is?
你以为他在哪?
Up the hill. He's always up the hill.
山顶 他总是在山顶
有麻烦了
Aye, aye, here comes trouble.
申请登船 长官
Permission to board ship, sir.
申请批准
Permission granted.
她又唠叨你了吧?
- Was she nagging you? - Big time.
别提了
我给你带了热水
- I brought you a Thermos. - Oh, ta.
谢谢
发现什么了?
- You seen anything? - Yeah, I've got Venus.
嗯 我看到了金星 星等为-3.5
Yeah, with an apparent magnitude of minus 3.5 at least.
至少书里是这么写的
That's what it says in my little book. Here, have a seat. Come on. Here you go.
来 看看 过来
这里
看到了吧?
You all right?
这是太阳系中唯一一个 以女人的名字命名的星球
That's the only planet in the solar system named after a woman.
她真幸运
Good for her.
距离我们有多远?
How far away is that?
大概4100万千米
Oh, it's about 26,000,000 miles.
但是我们某天会登上去的
But we'll get there one day.
100年后 我们将会在星际中翱翔
100 years' time, we'll be striding out amongst the stars,
与外星人起舞 你等着瞧吧
jiggling about with all them aliens, just you wait.
你真的相信有外星人?
You really believe in all that stuff, don't you?
他们无处不在
Oh, they're all over the place these days.
如果我还能活到那会儿...
If I wait here long enough...
你应该没见过一个蓝盒子吧?
I don't suppose you've seen a little blue box.
这是什么黑话吗
Is that slang for something?
没有 我说真的
No, I mean it.
如果你看见空中有个蓝盒子在飞 喊我过来看 爷爷
If you ever see a little blue box ?ying up there in the sky,
you shout for me, Gramps.
一定要喊我
Oh, you just shout.
你知道么 最近你说的话很奇怪 我很多都听不明白
Do you know, I don't understand half the things you say these days.
- 我也不懂 - 哎 那还行
- Nor me. - No, fair dues.
最近你诸事不顺
You've had a funny old time of it lately.
那个什么Lance 祝福他
There was poor old whatshisname, Lance, bless him.
那个混乱的圣诞节
That barmy old Christmas.
我希望你告诉我们到底发生了什么
I wish you'd tell us what really happened.
我明白
I kn ow.
但是...
It's just...
我看见的东西
The things I've seen, sometimes I think I'm going mad.
有时候我觉得我疯了
我的意思是 甚至今晚 我都在...
I mean, even tonight, I was in a...
算了
Doesn't matter.
你并不是一个人 有我陪你呢
Well, you're not yourself, I'll give you that.
你就是...看起来有点恍惚
You just... You seem to be drifting, sweetheart.
我不恍惚
I'm not drifting.
我在等
- I'm waiting. - What for?
- 等什么? - 那个人
The right man.
还不是那套
Same old story! A man!
男人
不 我不是那个意思
Oh, I don't mean like that.
但是他真的存在
But he's real. I've seen him.
我见过他 只见过他一次
I've met him, just once.
然后我放他走了
And then I let him fly away.
那么就去找他
- Well, there you are. Go and find him. - I've tried.
我试过了
他不在了
He's nowhere.
放弃并不是你的作风
Hey, not like you to give up.
我记得当你6岁的时候 你妈妈说"今年不过节"
You know, I remember when you was about six years old,
your mother said, "No holiday this year."
你一个人晃晃悠悠 竟然上了去苏格兰的汽车
So off you toddled all on your own and you got on a bus to Strathclyde.
我们都出动了警♥察♥找你
Hah! We had the police out and everything.
那个小女孩哪里去了?
Hah! Where's she gone, then?
她去哪了?
Where's that girl, eh?
你说的对
You're right.
因为他还在这世界的某个地方
'Cause he's still out there, somewhere.
我要找到他 爷爷
And I'll find him, Gramps,
就算我要等100年
even if I have to wait 100 years.
我也要找到他
I'll find him.
有趣
Oh, fascinating.
看起来是一个生物数字纂刻 特别为...
Seems to be a bio-flip digital stitch specifically for...
该我用车了 你用来干嘛?
It's my turn for the car. What do you need it for?
更快地离开这里
A quick getaway.
早
Morning.
盯紧她 她会回来的
Keep an eye out. She'll come back.
到时候她就是我的了
And then she's mine.
明天见
- See you tomorrow. - Night.
现在不是时候
Not now.
我要用车
I need the car. Where are you?
你在哪?
I can't. I'm busy.
不行 我正在忙
为什么这么小声说话?
Why are you whispering?
我在教堂
I'm in church.
你在教堂干什么?
What are you doing in church?
祈祷
- Praying. - Ha! Bit late for that, madam.
这么晚祈祷
她在教堂干什么?
What's she in church for?
你住嘴 爬你的山去
Hush, you. Go up the hill.
但是我需要车
But I need the car. I'm going out with Suzette.
我要和Suzette出去了
她邀请了所有热心妈妈
She 3 asked all the Wednesday girls.
她最近在服Adipose减肥药
Apparently, she's been on those Adipose pills.
她说她看上去苗条多了
She says she looks marvellous.
我知道你在这里 为什么你不乖乖走出来投降
We know you're in here,
so why don't you make this nice and easy and show yourself?
我在等
I'm waiting.
我警告你 我可没有耐心
I warn you, I'm not a patient woman. Now, out you come.
快点走出来
好吧 敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Right.
We'll do it the hard way.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表