ON RADIO: Trap 1 to Greyhound 75, what is your report? Over.
从现场看他成功阻止了某种生物
From the evidence, I'd say he managed to stop the creature.
某种红蜘蛛
Some sort of red spider.
把地下基地都炸光了
Blew up the base underneath the barrier, flooded the whole thing. Over.
他现在在哪里 完毕
And where is he now? Over.
我们发现了一具尸体 完毕
We've found a body, sir. Over.
是他么 完毕
Is it him? Over.
我觉得是的
I think so. He just didn't make it out in time.
他没能够逃出来
博士死了
The Doctor is dead.
受得伤一定很严重 导致他来不及再生
It must have happened too fast for him to regenerate.
护卫救护车回UNIT基地
Escort the ambulance back to UNIT base.
怎么了 他们找到什么了?
What happened? What did they find? Sorry, did they find someone?
抱歉他们发现什么人了?
I don't know. Bloke called the Doctor or something.
不清楚 有人叫他博士什么的
他在哪儿?
- Where is he? - They took him away. He's dead.
他们把他带走了 他死了
抱歉 你认识他么?
I'm sorry. Did you know him?
我的意思是他们没有提到他的名字
I mean, they didn't say his name.
那何能是别的什么博士
It could be any doctor.
我大老远跑来
I came so far.
那有可能是任何人
It could be anyone.
- 你叫什么? - Donna
- What's your name? - Donna.
- 你呢? - 哦 我...
And you?
Oh, I was just passing by.
路过而已 我本不应该在此出现
I shouldn't even be here. This is wrong.
这不可能 不可能 这也太荒唐了
This is wrong. This is so wrong.
(RATTLING)
抱歉 那是什么 Donna?
- Sorry, what was it? Donna what? - Why do you keep looking at my back?
你为什么要盯着我后背看?
- I'm not. - Yes, you are.
- 我没有 - 你有
你一直在盯着看 现在还在看
You keep looking behind me. You're doing it now.
那儿究竟有什么啊? 有人在我背上放了什么吗?
What is it? What's there? Did someone put something on my back?
你不能开除我! 我是你的私人助理!
You can't sack me!
- I'm your personal assistant! - You don't have to make a scene.
你先别发火
Just come downstairs and we can have a little talk.
到楼下来 我和你谈谈
我到了民事法庭上再发火
I'll make a scene, all right, right in front of a tribunal.
我要告你骚扰!
And the first thing I'm gonna say is "Wandering hands!"
算了吧 Donna 你知道过去 几个月来都发生了什么
Come on, Donna. You know what it's been like
自从圣诞节出事之后
for the past few months, ever since that Christmas thing.
我有一半的合约都是在河对岸
Half my contracts were on the other side of the river,
泰晤士河到现在还处于封锁下
and the Thames is still closed off.
你看 我没法派送 现在损失很严重
Look, I can't deliver. I'm losing a fortune.
那你开除这些人就是
Well, sack one of this lot! Sack Cliff!
开除Cliff! 他整天就坐在那边 也不知道在干啥
He just sits there. I don't know what he does all day. Sorry, Cliff.
抱歉 Cliff ... 其实我一点也不觉得抱歉
Actually, I'm not sorry. What do you do all day?
你整天究竟干什么啊
见鬼
What the hell?
(GLASS SHATTERING)
好像是地震
Like an earthquake. That's weird.
太奇怪了
好奇怪的云...
Funny sort of clouds.
谁打的?
Who typed this? I'm your PA. Did you get someone else to type this?
我是你的私人助理 你怎么能让别人来打开除信
Beatrice!
Beatrice!
太难以置信了 整栋医院居然全部消失了
It sounds impossible, but the entire hospital has vanished.
皇家霍普医院消失了
The Royal Hope no longer exists.
没有留下一点痕迹 就那么消失了
It's not been destroyed, there's no wreckage, it's simply gone.
有目击者称
Reports from bystanders say
降雨只发生在医院周围...
that the rain lifted up around the hospital...
钻孔机 我拿走了
Hole punch, having that. Stapler. Mine.
订书机也是我的
玩具仙人掌 送给你了 Beatrice 接住
Toy cactus, you can have that, Beatrice. Catch.
Cliff 我本想把鼠标垫送给你 不过我怀疑你会不会用
Cliff, I'd leave you my mouse mat, but I'm worried you'd cut yourself.
行了 Donna 放尊重一点吧
All right, Donna, have some respect. There's 2,000 people in that hospital.
那家医院里有2,000多人 统统消失了
哦 马上我也消失了 我太感激你了
- And it's vanished. - I'll show you vanishing.
Thanks for nothing!
哦 你知道有一笔钱不见了么?
Oh, and you know when that money went missing from the kitty?
Anne Marie 是她干的
Anne Marie. That's all I'm saying. Anne Marie!
Anne Marie
(CRASHING)
哦 说不定是医院回来了
Oh, don't tell me. The hospital's back.
真是神奇啊
Well, isn't that wizard?
经过确认
To confirm, the Royal Hope Hospital was returned to its original position,
整间医院回到了原来的位置
只有一个人幸存
but with only one survivor.
他是实习生Oliver Morgenstern
The only person left alive is medical student Oliver Morgenstern.
出现了一群生物
...and there were these creatures.
长得像犀牛 会说话的犀牛 还穿着黑皮衣...
Like rhinos. Talking rhinos in black leather.
犀牛?
Rhinos?
- 犀牛有可能是外星人 - 嘘
- Rhinos could be aliens. - Shush.
..我们不能呼吸了 那里没有空气
MORGENSTERN: We couldn't breathe, we were running out of air.
我的同事把最后一罐氧气 给了我 她叫Martha
A colleague of mine gave me the last oxygen tank.
Martha Jones
Martha. Martha Jones.
她死了
And she died.
至少你还赚到了一个打孔机
Least you've got a hole punch.
还有一张彩票
And a raffle ticket.
他们想要就拿走吧 我才不要拿他们的钱
Yeah, well, they can keep the raffle. I wouldn't take a penny off that man.
你们两个真是的! 新闻里在说外星人哎!
Honestly, you two. There's aliens on the news.
它们把医院绑♥架♥到月亮上
They took that hospital all the way to the moon
你们居然还在这里讨论彩票
and you're banging on about raffle tickets.
别傻了外公 不可能是月亮 不可能的
Don't be daft, Gramps. It wasn't the moon, it couldn't be.
我早就跟你说最近几年越来越糟了
Yes, well, I am telling you, it is getting worse.
好像一下子它们就发现了我们
These past few years,
it's like all of a sudden, they suddenly know all about us.
我感觉上面有一双不友好 的眼睛盯着我们
There's keen eyes up there and they're watching us,
订书机上写着Bea
and they're not friendly.
真不敢相信你居然这么坦然 我可是被辞退了啊
This stapler says "Bea".
Can't believe how well you're taking it, me getting sacked.
你是不是撞墙了啊
- Thought you'd hit the roof. - I'm just tired, Donna.
我太累了 Donna 我受不了你们了
What with your father and everything.
说实话 我早就放弃你了
To be honest, I've given up on you.
'来自Oliver Morgenstern的新消息'
...this further report just in from Oliver Morgenstern.
有一个人试图控制局势
There was this woman who took control. Said she knew what to do.
她说她知道怎么办 她要停止MRI什么的
Said she could stop the MRI or something.
她叫Sarah Jane Sarah Jane Smith
Sarah Jane her name was. Sarah Jane Smith.
Sarah Jane Smith是一个自♥由♥记者
Sarah Jane Smith was a freelance investigative journalist,
曾经在"大都会"编辑部工作
formerly of Metropolitan Magazine.
她的尸体于今天下午在医院里发现
Her body was recovered from the hospital late this afternoon.
下午茶吃什么
- What's for tea? - I've got nothing in.
家里什么也没有了
我要薯条
I'll get chips. Last of my wages. Fish and chips, yeah?
用我工资买♥♥吧
鱼和薯条 好么
...along with his teenage friends Maria Jackson and Clyde Langer.
'...还有他的儿时好友 Maria Jackson和Clyde Langer
恐怕他们也消失了'
It is feared that they also perished.
妈呀 你还好吧
DONNA: Blimey, you all right?
那是什么 是烟火 还是. . .
What was that, fireworks?
我不知道 我只是...
I dunno. I was just walking along. That's weird.
走走而已 真奇怪!
你就是那个...
You're the one.
圣诞夜那天我见过你
Christmas Eve, I met you in town.
Donna 是吗
- Donna, isn't it? - What was your name?
你叫什么?
How're you doing? You're looking good. How's things? What you been up to?
你好吗? 你气色不错啊
你最近都在忙什么呢
你又来了
You're doing it again.
什么
- What? - Looking behind me.
盯着我后背
(RATTLING)
所有人都这样
People keep on doing that. Looking at my back.
盯着我后背看
那些人啊
What sort of people?
街上的人
People in the street. Strangers.
陌生人
我总是能发现它们在盯着我
I just catch them sometimes. Staring at me.
就像我身上有什么一样
Like they're looking at something.
等我回家检查 却什么都没有
And then I get home and I look and there's nothing there.
(RATTLING)
看见了么 什么都没有
- See, look? Now I'm doing it. - What are you doing for Christmas?
你圣诞节准备干啥?
什么干啥
- What am I what? - Next Christmas.
今年圣诞节 你有计划么?
不知道啊 那还远着呢
- Any plans? - I don't know. That's ages away.
应该不会干嘛 怎么了?
Nothing much, I suppose. Why?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表