你们都将被消灭
尝尝这个吧
Like I was saying. Feel this!
磁电管被毁了
Oh, we've lost the Magnatron! And there's only one planet left.
还剩下一个星球
猜猜是哪一个 我们可以用TARDIS
Guess which one? But we can use the Tardis.
保持地球的稳定
Holding Earth stability, maintaining atmospheric shell.
保持大气稳定
预言必须完成
- The prophecy must complete. -Don't listen to him!
别听他的
我见证了一切的结束 Dalek 而你必须完成你的使命 博士
I have seen the end of everything Dalek
and you must make it happen, Doctor.
他说得对 不管有没有真理炸♥弹♥
He's right. 'Cause with or without a Reality Bomb,
这么大规模的Dalek帝国足以毁灭宇宙
this Dalek Empire's big enough to slaughter the cosmos.
必须阻止他们
- They've got to be stopped. - Just wait for the Doctor.
等博士来再说吧
我就是博士
I am the Doctor!
Dalek能量供给最大化
Maximising Dalekenium power feeds. Blasting them back!
把他们炸回老家
(EXPLOSION)
你干了什么
- What have you done? - Fulfilling the prophecy.
完成预言
幸亏有时间锁
There goes the time lock.
你知道你都干了什么吗
Do you know what you've done? Now, get in the Tardis!
快到TARDIS里面去
所有人 快走
Everyone!
你们都进去 快跑
All of you inside! Run! In! In! In! In! In!
- 进来 进来 进来 - Sarah Jane! Rose!
Jackie! Jack! Mickey!
Sarah Jane! Rose! Jackie! Jack! Mickey!
Davros 跟我一起走吧
Davros, come with me! I promise I can save you.
我答应你会救你的
别忘了 博士 都是你干的
Never forget, Doctor, you did this!
我会永远记住你的
I name you forever!
你才是宇宙的毁灭者
You are the Destroyer of Worlds!
(SCREAMING)
有一个人还是会死
One will still die.
我们该走了
And off we go!
可是地球还留在这个鬼地方呢
But what about the Earth? It's stuck in the wrong part of space.
我知道 火炬木总部 我是博士 你们收到么
I'm on it! Torchwood Hub, this is the Doctor. Are you receiving me?
一字不差 Jack在么
Loud and clear.
他一直粘着我呢
- Is Jack there? - Can't get rid of him.
- Jack 她叫什么 - Gwen Cooper
- Jack, what's her name? - Gwen Cooper.
告诉我 Gwen Cooper 你是来自那个古老的卡迪夫家族么
Tell me, Gwen Cooper, are you from an old Cardiff family?
当然 1800年代的那个家族
Yes, all the way back to the 1800s.
- 神奇的基因遗传 - 是啊
Ah, thought so. Spatial genetic multiplicity.
火炬木 打开裂缝控制器 把所有能量都传给我
Ah, yeah, it's a funny old world.
Now, Torchwood, I want you to open up that Rift Manipulator
遵命 长官
-and send all the power to me. - Doing it now, sir.
那是要干啥
- What's that for? - It's a tow rope.
拉一条拖曳索 Sarah 你儿子叫啥来着
Luke 他叫Luke
- Sarah, what was your son's name? - Luke! He's called Luke!
电脑叫Smith先生
- And the computer's called Mr Smith. - Calling Luke and Mr Smith.
呼叫Luke和Smith先生 我是博士
Luke啊 赶紧动一动
This is the Doctor. Come on, Luke, shake a leg.
- 妈妈在么 - 好好的呢
- Is Mum there? -Oh, she's fine and dandy.
那么Smith先生 我要你操纵裂缝能量 使能量绕在TARDIS周围
Now, Mr Smith, I want you to harness the rift power
抱歉 我需要连接 TARDIS数据基码的远程授权
and loop it around the Tardis, you got that?
MR SMITH: I regret, I will need remote access to Tardis basecode numerals.
哦 这下好了 要花一点儿时间了
Oh, blimey, that's gonna take a while.
不 不 不 让我来
SARAH JANE: No, no, no, let me!
- K9 该你出场了 - 遵命 女士
K9, out you come.
真是条好狗
K9: Affirmative, mistress.
Oh, good dog! K9, give Mr Smith the basecode.
K9 把数据基码给Smith先生
主人
Master. Tardis basecode now being transferred.
开始传送TARDIS数据基码
这很简单
K9: The process is simple.
好了 你们大家
Now then, you lot. Sarah, hold that down, Mickey, you hold that.
Sarah 抓住那根操纵杆 Mickey 你抓住那根
你们知道为啥TARDIS总是嘎嘎响么
Do you know why this Tardis is always rattling about the place?
Rose 抓住那里 因为它被设计成由六个驾驶员来驾驶
Rose, that, there.
而后来只有我一个在驾驶 Martha就那样拉住 别再往下拉了
It's designed to have six pilots and I have to do it single-handed!
Jack该你了 稳住那儿
Martha, keep that level. But not any more.
现在我们能驾驶这玩意儿...
Jack, there you go, steady that.
Now we can fly this thing... No, Jackie, no, no, not you.
不 Jackie 不 不 你别动 哪儿都别碰 就...
靠后站就行了
Don't touch anything, just stand back. Like it's meant to be flown!
现在一切都按计划运转
我们把火炬木裂缝能量 通过Smith先生缠绕在TARDIS周围
We've got the Torchwood rift looped around the Tardis by Mr Smith
我们要带着地球回家咯
and we're gonna fly planet Earth back home!
好了 我们走
Right, then! Off we go.
(CHEERING)
(WHOOPING)
太棒了 Jack 你是最棒的
That's really good, Jack, I think you're the best.
(新闻:地球回家了)
(CHURCH BELLS RINGING)
你知道么 虽然你 看起来很孤独 可看看你
You know, you act like such a lonely man.
你在地球上有一个最大的家庭
But look at you. You've got the biggest family on Earth!
我得走了 儿子还只有14岁呢
Gotta go! He's only 14. It's a long story.
说来话长啊 谢谢你
And thank you!
是 我很好 你们还好么
DONNA: Yeah, I'm fine. Are you all right? Yeah, I know.
是 我知道...
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you. More than anyone.
- 比任何人都想 - 什么意思
博士会带我们回家 不是么
What do you mean? The Doctor's going to take us home, isn't he?
嗯 正是这样
Well, that's the point.
我告诉过你
I told you. No teleport!
不准传送
还有Martha 别去找那个Osterhagen什么的了
And, Martha, get rid of that Osterhagen thing, eh?
这次世界又得救了
- Save the world one more time. - Consider it done.
没问题
我最近觉得UNIT不太好
You know, I'm not sure about UNIT these days.
或许你可以在别的地方找份活干
Maybe there's something else you could be doing.
喂 你去哪儿啊
Oi, where are you going?
我可不是笨蛋 我知道接下来会怎么样
Well, I'm not stupid. I can work out what happens next.
我在那个平行世界过得不错 不过我奶奶去世了
And, hey, I had a good time in that parallel world
but my gran passed away, nice and peaceful.
在平静中逝去
她最后的日子是在大房♥子里度过的
She spent her last years living in a mansion.
那儿已经没有我留恋的人了 当然不是Rose
There's nothing there for me now, certainly not Rose.
你打算如何呢
What will you do?
随便啊 一个崭新的生活 你看着吧
Anything. Brand new life. Just you watch.
再见啦 老大
See you, boss. Hey, you two!
嘿 你们俩
哦 我以为你不来了呢
JACK: Oh. I thought I'd got rid of you.
是时候做最后一趟旅行了
Just time for one last trip.
Darlig Ulv Stranden
Darlig Ulv Stranden. Better known as...
还有一个名字
恶狼湾
好吧 真是好
Oh! Fat lot of good this is!
怎么离家那么远 这可是挪威啊
Back of beyond. Bloody Norway! I'm going to have to phone your father.
我得打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸了 轮到他照顾孩子
我那时候怀孕了 你记得吗
He's on the nursery run.
I was pregnant, do you remember? Had a baby boy.
- 怀了个儿子 - 啊 太好了
- 他叫啥 - 博士
Ah, brilliant, what did you call him?
Doctor.
- 真的 - 不 逗你玩呢
- Really? - No, you plum. He's called Tony.
他叫Tony
等等 这不是平行世界么
Hold on. This is the parallel universe, right?
你们回家了
You're back home.
时空裂缝正在闭合
And the walls of the world are closing again,
因为真理炸♥弹♥没有爆♥炸♥
now that the Reality Bomb never happened.
空间裂缝正在缓慢关闭
It's dimensional retroclosure. See, I really get that stuff now!
瞧见不 我现在都明白了
可我花了那么大工夫找你 我可不想回去
No, but I spent all that time trying to find you.
- I'm not going back now. - But you've got to.
可你必须这样
因为我们拯救了宇宙 却付出了代价
'Cause we saved the universe, but at a cost.
代价就是他
And the cost is him.
他毁灭了Darlek 造成了种族屠♥杀♥
He destroyed the Daleks. He committed genocide.
他一个人实在太危险了
He's too dangerous to be left on his own.
我来自于你
You made me.
的确 可你诞生于战斗之中
Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge.
满腔的热血与愤怒
似曾相识吗
Remind you of someone?
那就是我 当我们初次见面的时候
That's me when we first met.
你让我变得更好
And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
你也能让他变得更好
可他不是你
But he's not you.
他需要你
He needs you. That's very me.
他就是我
不止如此 你没看见他试图给你什么吗
But it's better than that, though.
Don't you see what he's trying to give you?
告诉她 说吧
Tell her, go on.
我长得和他一样 想法和他一样
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表