- It's bigger on the inside. - Yeah, but is it safe?
是啊 但是这安全吗 这个博士 你和他在一起安全吗
This Doctor. Are you safe with him?
他很了不起 爷爷 他让人...
He's amazing, gramps. He’s just dazzling.
眼花缭乱
- 千万别告诉他是我说的 - 不会的
- And never tell him I said that. - No.
但是我放心将我的生命托付给他
- But I trust him with my life. - Hold up. I thought that was my job.
- 打住 我以为这是我的责任 - 你仍然还是首选
看在上帝的份上 千万别告诉你妈妈
You still come first.
- For God's sake, don't tell your mother. - I don't know.
我不知道
我是说 这是件大事
I mean, this is massive.
要是她不知道的话 会有点不公平的
It's sort of not fair if she doesn't know.
不知道什么?
Doesn't know what? And who's she? The cat's mother?
她是谁 是猫妈妈?
汽车钥匙恶作剧之后 这些天你都去哪儿了 女士?
And where have you been these past few days, lady?
After that silly little trick with the car keys,
我给Veena打电♥话♥ 她说一直没看着你
I phoned Veena and she said she hadn't seen hide nor hair.
我只是...去旅行了
I've just been travelling.
哦 听听她的口气 都成了Michael Palin了 (英国知名的旅游节目主持人)
Oh, hark at her, Michael Palin.
你留下来喝茶吗 我可什么都没准备
Are you staying for tea? 'Cause I haven't got anything in.
我一直试着让你爷爷吃健康饮食
I've been trying to keep your grandad on that macrobiotic diet,
可是他却偷偷摸摸地在加油站里吃猪肉派
but he sneaks off and gets pork pies at the petrol station.
别否认了 我在汽车里发现了包装纸
Don't deny it. I've seen the wrappers in the car.
我可不是那么好骗的
Oh, I don't miss a trick.
好了 你刚才要告诉我什么? 什么我不知道的?
Now then, what were you going to tell me?
What don't I know?
没什么 呃... 没什么
Nothing.
- Just nothing. - Good.
很好 现在你可以坐在那儿 把这些优♥惠♥券剪下来
Right, then. You can sit there and cut out those coupons.
能省一分是一分 贷款可是不会自己还上的
Every penny helps.
This new mortgage doesn't pay for itself.
- 爸爸 烧水吧 - 嗯 烧水
- Dad, kettle on. - Yeah. Kettle on.
UNIT监视Rattigan学院有一段时间了
UNIT's been watching the Rattigan Academy for ages.
有点像希♥特♥勒♥青年团
It's all a bit Hitler Youth.
早晨出操 上课 专门的饮食
Exercise at dawn and classes and special diets.
向左拐
- SAT NAV: Turn left. - Ross, one question.
Ross 问个问题 如果UNIT认为ATMOS不可靠...
- 那为什么会安在吉普车上呢? - 是啊
If UNIT think that Atmos is dodgy...
How come we've got it in the jeeps? Tell me about it.
还用说吗 政♥府♥用车都是统一标准的
They're fitted as standard on all government vehicles.
除非证明它们有问题 否则摆脱不了
We can't get rid of them till we can prove there's something wrong.
- 向右拐 - 真受不了
- Turn right. - Drives me around the bend.
哦 真不错
- Oh, nice one. - I timed that perfectly.
- 时间掌握得刚刚好 - 是啊
是的 你做到了
Yeah. Yeah, you did.
这是你的目的地
This is your final destination.
Rattigan学院
这节是体育课吗
Is it PE? Wouldn't mind a kick around. I've got my daps on.
我不介意踢踢球什么的 正好穿着橡胶底帆布鞋
- 想必你就是博士了 - 你好
- I suppose you're the Doctor. - Hello.
你的指挥官提前打过电♥话♥来
- Your Commanding Officer phoned ahead. - Oh, I haven't got a Commanding Officer.
啊 但是我没可没有什么指挥官 你有吗
- 哦 这位是Ross 打个招呼 Ross - 下午好 先生
Have you?
- Oh, this is Ross. Say hello, Ross. - Good afternoon, sir.
我们去看看 我能闻到天才的味道 是褒义
Let's have a look, then. I can smell genius...in a good way.
哦 看看啊
Oh, now!
真是聪明 快瞧啊
That's clever, look.
单分子织物 这个有多薄?
A single-molecule fabric. How thin is that?
可以在顶针上扎帐篷了
You could pack a tent in a thimble. Ooh! Gravity simulators.
重力模拟器
外星环境地球化 生物圈 纳米技术钢结构
Terraforming, biospheres, nano-tech steel construction.
真是太有才了
(CHUCKLES) This is brilliant.
有这样的设备 你可以 呃 我不知道....
Do you know, with equipment like this you could, ooh, I don't know,
可以前往另一个星球或是别的什么
move to another planet or something?
要是有这个可能就好了
- If only that was possible. - If only that were possible.
要用虚拟语气
这是条件句
Conditional clause.
我想你最好跟我来一下
I think you'd better come with me.
你比一般的UNIT喽啰聪明 这点毫无疑问
You're smarter than the usual UNIT grunts.
他叫你喽啰 不要叫Ross喽啰 他是好人
- I'll give you that. - He called you a grunt.
- 我们喜欢Ross 看看这个 - 你究竟想要什么?
Don't call Ross a grunt. He's nice. We like Ross. Look at this place.
What exactly do you want?
我只是在想 一个多有责任感的 18岁年轻人啊
I was just thinking, what a responsible 18 year old.
发明了无碳车
Inventing zero-carbon cars.
拯救世界
Saving the world.
就当我目光远大吧
- It takes a man with vision. - Hmm! Blinkered vision.
该死的远见
但是ATOMS意味着更多人开车 更多的汽车 更多的汽油
'Cause Atmos means more people driving.
石油将会速度消耗 ATMOS系统会使这一切变得更糟
More cars, more petrol.
End result, the oil's going to run out faster than ever.
是的 我明白 这是赘述
The Atmos system could make things worse.
你不能说ATOMS系统
Yeah. Well, see, that's a tautology.
ATOMS就是气体减排系统的缩写
You can't say Atmos system
所以你刚才等于说了 "气体排放系统系统"
because it stands for "Atmospheric Omission System".
So you're saying Atmospheric Omission System System.
瞧见没 "条件句"先生?
Do you see Mr Conditional Clause?
很长时间没有人和你说"不"了吧 不是吗
It's been a long time since anyone said no to you, isn't it?
可我还是说对了
- I'm still right though. - Not easy, is it? Being clever?
当聪明人不是很容易吧?
你看着这个世界 可以看清一切 随机事物
You look at the world and you connect things,
你在想 "为什么没有人看到它呢?"
random things, and think, why can't anyone else see it?
余下的世界是如此的缓慢
- The rest of the world is so slow. - Yeah.
- 是的 - 你只能独自一人
我知道
- You're on your own. - I know.
但不是这个 一个人是发明不了这个的
But not with this. 'Cause there's no way you invented this single-handedly.
地球的科技 但这就像是在中世纪里找手♥机♥一样
Might be Earth technology, but that's like finding
不 我来告诉你这像是什么
a mobile phone in the Middle Ages. No. No. I'll tell you what it's like.
这就像是在某人的客厅里发现这个
It's like finding this in the middle of someone's front room,
- 虽然这是一个非常大的客厅 - 这是什么?
albeit a very big front room.
是啊 只是看起来想是一个"东西" 人们是不怀疑东西的
- Why, what is it? - Nah!
This looks like a thing, doesn't it?
- 他们在想 "只是个东西而已" - 离它远点
People don't question things. You say, "It's a thing."
而我能看清 这就像是
- Leave it alone. - Me, I make these connections,
and this, to me, looks like a teleport pod.
一个传送器
(OSCILLATING DRONE)
轨道保持在556.3 270区
- TANNOY: Orbit now holding at 556.3. - Oh.
Sector two, 7-0.
有入侵者
We have an intruder.
他是怎么进来的? "入侵窗口"?
DOCTOR: How did he get in? Intru-da-window?
拜拜
Bye, bye.
Ross 快走 Luke 跟我来
(OSCILLATING DRONE)
Ross, get out! Luke, you'd better come with me.
Sontaran
Sontaran!
这是你的名字 不是吗
That's your name, isn't it? You're a Sontaran.
你是Sontaran 我是怎么知道呢?
很神奇 不是吗 难道这不值得让我活命吗
How did I know that, eh? Fascinating, isn't it?
- 我以联合情报特种部队的名义命令你投降 - 这不管用
Isn't that worth keeping me alive?
I order you to surrender in the name of the Unified Intelligence Task Force.
Cordolaine信♥号♥♥ 我说的对吗
That's not going to work. Cordolaine signal, am I right?
铜励磁 能够阻挡子弹
Copper excitations stopping the bullets.
你是怎么知道这么多的?
- How do you know so much? - Well...
- 他是谁? - 他没说他叫什么名字
- Who is he? - He didn't give his name.
这可不是典型的Sontaran行为 不是吗
Now this isn't typical Sontaran behaviour, is it? Hiding.
躲藏 利用青少年 阻挡子弹
Using teenagers? Stopping bullets?
一个Sontaran应该带着尊严面对子弹 真替你感到羞耻
A Sontaran should face bullets with dignity. Shame on you.
- 你在侮辱我 先生 - 是吗 那你露个脸
- You dishonour me, sir. - Yeah? Then show yourself.
我将直视敌人的眼睛
I will look into my enemy's eyes.
- 哦 我的天啊 - 你的名字是?
- Oh, my God. - And your name?
Staal将军 来自Sontaran第10舰队的
General Staal, of the 10th Sontaran Fleet.
不败的Staal
Staal the Undefeated.
啧啧 这个名字可不怎么样 要是你被打败了呢?
Oh, that's not a very good nickname. What if you do get defeated?
就算不是不可战胜了 也继续叫这名字?
Staal the not-so-quite-undefeated any more, but never mind?
他就像是个土豆 一个烤土豆 一个会说话的烤土豆
He looks like a potato, a baked potato, a talking baked potato.
好了 Ross 不要这么无礼 对他来说你就是像是个粉色的鼬鼠
Now, Ross, don't be rude. You look like a pink weasel to him.
Sontaran是E22C55A5里最棒的士兵
The Sontarans are the finest soldiers in the galaxy.
为战争事业奋斗终生
Dedicated to a life of warfare. A clone race.
克隆种族 数百万计地分批成长 只有一个弱点
Grown in batches of millions with only one weakness.
Sontaran没有弱点
- Sontarans have no weakness. - No. It's a good weakness.
- 一个好的弱点 - 你不是自称聪明吗
只有白♥痴♥才会激怒他
Thought you were meant to be clever. Only an idiot would provoke him.
他们是通过脖子后面的小孔来获取能量
No, but the Sontarans are fed by a Probic Vent in the back of their neck.
这就是他们的弱点
That's their weak spot, which means
所以当他们在战斗中面对敌人时
they always have to face their enemies in battle. Isn't that lovely?
厉害吧 他们永远回不过来身
我们会直面死亡的
- They can never turn their back. - We stare into the face of death.
是吗 呃 看这个
Yeah, well stare at this.
(GENERAL STAAL SCREAMING)
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表