根据经全宇宙认可的影子宣言
Name yourself. Planet of origin,
说出你的名字
galactic coordinates, species designation,
你的家乡 星系坐标 种族名称
according to the universal ratification of the Shadow Proclamation.
我们
We are rising!
正在崛起
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name!
Pyrovile
Pyrovile!
Pyrovile Pyrovile Pyrovile
Pyrovile, Pyrovile, Pyrovile...
- Pyrovile是什么? - 在她体内生长的一部分
- What's a Pyrovile? - That's a Pyrovile. Growing inside her.
- 她已经进入中期了 - 然后变成...
- She's at halfway stage. - What, and that turns into?
庄园里出现的就是成年Pyrovile
That thing in the villa, that was an adult Pyrovile.
Pyrovile只需轻轻一吹就能将你焚化 博士
And the birth of a Pyrovile will incinerate you, Doctor.
我警告你 我已经全副武装了
I warn you. I'm armed. Donna, get that grille open.
Donna 把铁栅打开
- 干什么? - 照做...
- What the... - Just...
Pyrovile来这儿干什么?
- What are the Pyrovile doing here? - We fell from the heavens.
我们从天而降
太高太快 全摔成了灰烬
We fell so far and so fast, we were rendered into dust.
对哦 石质生物 受力即粉碎
Right. Creatures of stone shatter on impact.
那是什么时候的事 17年前?
When was that, 17 years ago?
我们沉睡了成千上万年
We have slept beneath for thousands of years.
原来17年前你觉醒了
Okay, so 17 years ago woke you up.
现在你们用人类身体重建自己
And now you're using human bodies to reconstitute yourself.
- 但为什么要搞通灵巫术的一套? - 我们开启他们的心智 发现他们的天赋
But why the psychic powers?
We opened their minds and found such gifts.
你们强迫进入人脑
Fine, so you force yourself inside a human brain,
用潜在的通灵神力绑定
use their latent psychic talent, I get that, yeah.
我明白了 我明白了
But seeing the future, that is way beyond psychic.
但是预见未来远远超出了通灵范围
你可以看透时间
You can see through time.
这种预言能力从何而来?
Where does the gift of prophecy come from?
成了
I've got it. Now, get down.
- 快下去 - 什么 下去?
是的 去下面
- What? Down there? - Yes, down there.
她们为何无法预言火山? 为什么隐藏这个秘密?
Why can't this lot predict the volcano? Why is it being hidden?
圣女们 我看清了他的思维
Sisters, I see into his mind. The weapon is harmless.
他手中的武器是无效的
可是会痛哦
Yeah, but it's gotta sting.
快下去
你用一把水枪就打败她了
You fought her off with a water pistol. I bloody love you!
真是爱死你了
这边
This way!
- 我们现在朝那儿走? - 火山内部
- Where we going now? - Into the volcano.
- 没门 - 有门
- No way. - Yes way.
芝麻开门
Have it your way.
陌生人将威胁我们的成果
The stranger would threaten our great endeavour.
时间到了
The time has come.
预言必须升级
The prophecy must advance!
预言必须升级
The prophecy must advance.
谨遵旨意
Thy will be done.
- 召唤火神 - 是 长官
- Summon the Cult of Vulcan. - Yes, sir.
我们必须上山
We must go to the mountain.
维苏维在等待
Vesuvius awaits.
太阳升起了 亲爱的
Sunrise, my love.
崭新的一天
A new day.
哪怕最漫长的夜晚也会有天亮的时候
Even the longest night must end.
山变得更可怕了
But the mountain's worse than ever.
我们在自己家里杀了一个神使
We killed a messenger of the gods in our own house.
宝贝 你能看见什么吗
Sweetheart, can you see? Tell us, what's going to happen?
告诉我们
会发生什么事?
Just leave her alone.
别烦她了
- 我能看见... - 什么?
- I can see. - What is it?
选择
A choice.
有人将作出选择
Someone must make a choice.
可怕的选择
The most terrible choice.
如果是外星人点燃火山的
But if it's aliens setting off the volcano,
那你来阻止 不是正好吗
doesn't that make it all right for you to stop it?
还是历史
It's still part of history.
那我也是历史
But I'm history to you.
你在2008年救了我 救了所有人 这有什么区别?
You saved me in 2008, you saved us all. Why is that different?
有些事是固定的 有些是流动的
Some things are fixed, some things are in flux.
- 庞贝就是固定的 - 那你怎么知道你哪个是哪个?
Pompeii is fixed.
- How do you know which is which? - Because that's how I see the universe.
因为我眼中的看到宇宙就是这样的
只要我醒着 我就能看清现在 过去
Every waking second I can see what is, what was, what could be, what must not.
未来的可能 未来的禁区
这就是时间领主的责任 Donna
It's the burden of a Time Lord, Donna.
只剩下我了
And I'm the only one left.
- 多少人丢了性命? - 别问了
- How many people died? - Stop it!
博士 多少人
Doctor! How many people died?
2万
Twenty thousand.
这就是你看到的 博士?
Is that what you can see, Doctor?
所有2万人?
All 20,000?
你还觉得这没什么 是吗
And you think that's all right, do you?
他们知道我们在这儿 快走
They know we're here. Come on!
伟大的维苏威
O mighty Vesuvius, accept these offerings
请收下这些祭品 火神的匠艺
地底之神 我恳求您 现身吧
in Vulcan's design and show unto us, I beseech you,
the gods of the underworld!
维苏威中心
It's the heart of Vesuvius.
我们就在山体内部
We're right inside the mountain.
全是它们的人
There's tons of 'em.
那是什么?
What's that thing?
快想想办法 岩石马上要掉下来了
Well, you better hurry up and think of something. Rocky IV's on its way.
原来它们是乘这个来的
That's how they arrive. Or what's left of it. Escape pod.
要么是残骸?逃生舱?
运囚舰?
Prison ship. Gene bank.
基因库?
可它们要火山来干什么?
But why do they need a volcano?
可能
Maybe it erupts and they launch themselves back into space or something.
火山爆发 能把它们送上太空
这倒好了
No, I think it's worse than that.
还能怎么样?
How can it be worse?
博士 越来越近了
Doctor, it's getting closer.
异教♥徒♥
Heathens!
亵渎神灵
Defile us!
他们会玷污您的庙宇 我的神明
They would desecrate your temple, my lord gods!
快走
Come on.
- 我们不能进去 - 也不能回去
- We can't go in! - Well, we can't go back.
碾碎他们
Crush them! Burn them!
烧死他们
无路可逃了 博士 还有伦敦之女
There's nowhere to run, Doctor and daughter of London!
行了 Lucius Pyrovillian神明
Now then, Lucius, my Lord Pyrovillian.
别躲在熔岩里
Don't get yourselves in a lava.
- 80F27DF8里?不好 - 不好
- In a lava? No? - No.
灰飞烟灭前 请允许我们向智慧女神
But if I might beg the wisdom of the gods before we perish.
提出最后一个问题
一旦这个新种族进化完毕
Once this new race of creatures is complete, then what?
会怎么样?
我的主人将仿照罗马
My masters will follow the example of Rome itself,
建立强大的帝国 控制所有文明
an almighty empire, bestriding the whole of civilisation!
可是你们只是出了小事故
But if you've crashed,
你们的科技这么发达
and you've got all this technology, why don't you just go home?
为什么不回家呢?
Pyrovillia天堂已经消失了
The heaven of Pyrovillia is gone.
什么叫消失了 怎么消失了
What do you mean, gone? Where's it gone?
Pyrovillia星被占领了 我们失去它了
It was taken! Pyrovillia is lost.
但是这里有足够的热量 让一个新的种族崛起
But there is heat enough in this world for a new species to rise!
最好提醒你们一下 地球上70%是水啊
Yeah, I should warn you. It's 70 percent water out there.
水会蒸发 一切都将燃尽 博士
Water can boil and everything will burn, Doctor!
那整个星球就岌岌可危了
Then the whole planet is at stake. Thank you, that's all I needed to know.
谢谢 我只想知道这些
Donna
Donna!
他们在你手里 神啊
You have them, my lords.
瓮中捉鳖了
Could we be any more trapped?
有点热
A little bit hot.
看到了吗 能力转换器吸收熔岩的力量
See, the energy converter takes the lava.
创造了一个熔合矩阵
Uses the power to create a fusion matrix which welds Pyrovile to human.
可以把Pyrovile和人类焊接起来
现在已经完成了 可以转换几百万人
Now it's complete, they can convert millions.
这么多按钮 就不能改变它吗
Can't you change it with these controls?
当然能 可你还不明白吗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表