Blimey.
Dalek政♥权♥千秋万载
DALEK: Daleks reign supreme. All hail the Daleks!
Dalek万岁
Dalek政♥权♥千秋万载
ALL: Daleks reign supreme. All hail the Dale/(s!
Dalek万岁
(HEART BEATING)
Dalek政♥权♥千秋万载
Daleks reign supreme. All hail the Daleks!
Dalek万岁
Dalek政♥权♥千秋万载
Daleks reign supreme. All hail the Daleks!
Dalek万岁
看吧 博士
SUPREME DALEK: Behold, Doctor!
看看真正的Dalek种族有何等的力量
Behold the might of the true Dalek race!
(HEART BEATING)
Donna 你躲那里面也不安全
Donna! You're no safer in there.
博士
Donna?
Doctor?
你干什么啊
- What have you done? - It wasn't me, I didn't do anything!
不是我 我什么也没做
嘿 嘿 我可不要躲在后面
Oi! Oi, I'm not staying behind!
你干了什么
- What did you do? - This is not of Dalek origin.
Dalek与此无关
- 博士 - 住手 她是我朋友
Doctor!
Stop it, she's my friend. Now, open the door and let her out.
- 把门打开放她出来 - 这是时间领主的阴谋
- This is Time Lord treachery. - Hey, the door just closed on its own!
得了吧 你以为门会自己关上吗
无论如何 TARDIS是你的武器
Nevertheless, the Tardis is a weapon.
我们将把它摧毁
And it will be destroyed!
你在干什么 把它弄回来
What are you doing? Bring it back!
博士
- Doctor! - What've you done? Where's it going?
你要把它弄到哪儿去
试炼号♥在位于Z中微子能量场的中心
The Crucible has a heart of Z-Neutrino energy.
TARDIS将沉入其中核
The Tardis will be deposited into the core.
你不能这样 你把防护罩卸了下来 它会裂成碎片的
You can't. You've taken the defences down.
It'll be torn apart!
可Donna还在里面
- But Donna's still in there! - Let her go!
放她走
地球女性和TARDIS将一同毁灭
The female and the Tardis will perish together. Observe!
看看吧
Gallifrey星球最后的孩子已无能为力
The last child of Gallifrey is powerless.
求你了 你要我做什么都行
Please, I'm begging you, I'll do anything!
让我跟她换 你怎么折磨我都行 我不在乎 放她出来
Put me in her place.
You can do anything to me, I don't care, just get her out of there!
(HEART BEATING)
你与TARDIS紧密联♥系♥
You are connected to the Tardis.
现在感受它的灭亡吧
Now feel it die!
- 是你 - 哦 没错
- It's you. -Oh, yes!
- 你还是裸着的 - 哦 没错
- You're naked. - Oh, yes!
TARDIS将在十秒内销毁
DALEK: Total Tardis destruction in 10 rels.
九 八 七 六
Nine, eight, seven,
五 四 三 二 一
six, five,
four, three, two, one.
TARDIS已被销毁
The Tardis has been destroyed.
告诉我 博士
Now, tell me, Doctor,
你有什么感觉
what do you feel?
愤怒?
Anger? Sorrow?
悲哀?
绝望?
Despair?
对
Yeah.
如果感情这么重要 我们提升了你的水平吧?
Then if emotions are so important,
surely we have enhanced you?
是吗 感受一下这个吧
Yeah? Feel this!
消灭
Exterminate!
Jack
Jack! Oh, my God! Oh, no...
哦 天啊 不
Rose 过来 来吧
- Rose, come here, leave him. - They killed him.
它们把他杀了
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
把他们押去地窖
- Escort them to the Vault. - There's nothing we can do.
一切都无济于事了
They are the playthings of Davros now.
他们现在是Davros的玩物了
都修好了 真棒
All repaired. Lovely. Shh!
嘘 谁都不知道我们在这儿 小声点
No one knows we're here. Gotta keep quiet.
像潜水艇一样悄悄前进 要蹑手蹑脚
Silent running, like on submarines when they can't even drop a spanner.
- 我喜欢蓝色 你觉得呢? - 你疯了
Don't drop a spanner. I like blue. What do you think?
You are bonkers.
- 蓝色有什么问题吗 - 时间领主能这样?
- Why, what's wrong with blue? - Is that what Time Lords do?
留下一点组织 长出另一个来 你跟虫子似的
Lop a bit off, grow another one? You're like worms!
不 不 不我很特别
No, no, no, no, no. I'm unique. Never been another like me.
从没有我这样的存在
所有的重生力量都汇集到了这只手上
'Cause all that regeneration energy went into the hand.
看看我这只手 我爱死这只手了
Look at my hand! I love that hand! But then you touched it, wham!
但你触摸它的时候 哇
嘘
Shh!
瞬时生物代谢
Instantaneous biological metacrisis.
我从你体内生出
I grew out of you. Still, could be worse.
- 也不算太糟了 - 喂 说话小心点 太空人
- Oi! Watch it, spaceman! -Oi! Watch it, Earth girl! Ooh.
喂 说话小心点 地球女孩
哦 我口气都和你一样
I sound like you. I sound all... All sort of rough.
我说话...真粗暴啊
- 喂 - 喂
- Oi! - Oi!
- 喂 - 小声点 嘘
- Oi! - Spanners! Shh!
我肯定不过是从你身上 学了点口音 不是吗 不
I must've picked up a bit of your voice, that's all. Is it? Did I? No!
哦 开玩笑吧 不可能
Ooh, you are kidding me! No way!
一颗心脏 我居然只有一颗心脏
One heart. I've got one heart!
这身体只有一颗心脏
This body has got only one heart!
什么?
就是说 你是人类?
- Like you're human? -Oh, that's disgusting.
- 哦 这可真恶心 - 喂
- 喂 - 别说了
- Oi! - Oi!
等等 我一半是时间领主 一半是人类
Stop it!
No, wait, I'm part Time Lord, part human.
像魔法吧?
Well, isn't that wizard?
我一直能听见某种声音 心跳声
I kept hearing that noise, that heartbeat.
哦 那就是我 我的那颗心脏
Oh, that was me. My single heart.
因为我是时空间的复杂事件 可能产生了一点小涟漪 都汇集到了你身上
I'm a complicated event in time and space,
it must have rippled back, converging on you.
可为什么是我?
But why me?
因为你特别
-'Cause you're special. - I keep telling you, I'm not!
我一直跟你说我很普通
不 你的确特别
No, but you are.
哦
Oh, you really don't believe that, do you?
你真的不相信 是不是
我明白 Donna
I can see, Donna, what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
你的态度 你说的话 都是因为...
All that attitude, all that lip, 'cause all this time
你觉得你配不上
-you think you're not worth it. - Stop it.
别说了
对着世人叫嚷是因为没人倾听
Shouting at the world 'cause no one's listening.
是啊 他们干吗要听呢
- Well, why should they? - Doctor, stop it.
博士 别说了
可是看看你做了什么
But look at what you did.
不 还不止是这样
No, it's more than that, it's like
我们的经历就是为了这一天
we were always heading for this.
你进入TARDIS
You came to the Tardis.
然后再次找到我
Then you found me again. Your granddad! Your car.
还有你爷爷 你的车
Donna 你的车就停在 TARDIS要着陆的地方
Donna, your car. You parked your car
这可不是巧合
right where the Tardis was going to land, that's not coincidence.
我们都被蒙住了眼睛 哦
Oh, we've been blind.
这么长时间以来 有种力量将我们拉在一起
Something's been drawing us together for such a long time.
可你说得就像 命中注定
But you're talking like destiny. There's no such thing, is there?
没有这种事的吧?
还没完呢
It's still not finished. Like the pattern's not complete,
图像还没有绘完 线索将聚合在一起
the strands are still drawing together. But heading for what?
可结果会是什么呢
(德语)这里什么人也没有
(SPEAKING GERMAN)
(德语)不管你要什么 都给我走
(德语)给我留点安宁吧
(德语)我叫Martha Jones
(德语)我是UNIT的人
(德语)编号♥56671 来自医疗总署
(德语)这就是说你来过这儿
(SPEAKING GERMAN)
听口音你是伦敦人吧?
(WITH GERMAN ACCENT) That accent, that is London, ja?
多年前我去过那儿
I went to London. Long time ago.
我以为这地方应该有卫兵把守
I thought this place was supposed to be guarded.
本来是有的 男孩子们
They were soldiers. Boys.
我每天给他们带来食物
I brought them food, every day.
可噩梦从空中袭来后 他们回家去了...要和家人死在一起
But when the Albtraume came from the sky, they went home, to die.
- 可你呢? - 我还有任务
- But not you? - I've got a job to do.
伦敦 那个时代的伦敦
London, in those days, to see it!
多么辉煌 那时候我还小
So much glamour. I was so young.
我听见战士们谈起过它
I heard the soldiers talking. Many times.
一次又一次
他们说起Osterhagen之钥
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表