亮亮自己的传家宝 结果你就一辈子挂念到死
Flashes his family jewels and you end up with a bun in the oven.
一个"可怜的小孩"
AGATHA: A poor little child.
四十年前 Chandrakala小姐 把新生儿送去了孤儿院
Forty years ago, Miss Chandrakala took that newborn baby to an orphanage.
但是Peach教授发现了
But Professor Peach worked it out. He found the birth certificate.
他找到了出生证明
哦 那个Maiden是指娘家 娘家姓氏
- Oh, that's maiden. Maiden name. - AGATHA: Precisely.
没错
- So, she killed him. - I did not!
那么是她杀了他?
我没有!
Miss Chandrakala feared that the Professor had unearthed your secret.
Chandrakala小姐担心教授发现你的秘密
所以她去提醒你
She was coming to warn you.
所以是她杀了她?
- So, she killed her. - I did not!
我没有!
Lady Eddison is innocent.
Eddison女士是清白的
因为在这一点上
Because at this point...
博士
Doctor.
谢谢 在这点上 当我们思考谎话和秘密
Thank you! At this point, when we consider the lies and the secrets
还是这些事情的关键
that are key to these events,
那么我们就得想到...
then we have to consider it was you, Donna Noble.
是你 Donna Noble!
什么?!
What? What did I kill?
我能杀谁?!
No, but you said it all along, the vital clue,
不是 但是你说
关键的线索...
整件事策划得很像一个谋杀谜案
that this whole thing is being acted out like a murder mystery.
也就是说
Which means, it was you, Agatha Christie.
是你 阿加莎.克里斯蒂!
我没听错吧 !
I beg your pardon, sir?
那么是她杀了他们?
- So, she killed them? - No, but she wrote.
不 但是她写了!
She wrote those brilliant, clever books and who is her greatest admirer?
她写了那些精彩机智的小说!
那么她最大的崇拜者是?
"黑手"会指向...
The moving finger points at you...
《The Moving Finger》 阿加莎作品 《黑手》也译作《平静小镇的罪恶》《魔手》
你 Eddison女士!
放过我吧!
- Lady Eddison. - Oh, leave me alone.
那么是她杀了他们?
- So, she did kill them. - No.
不 但要想想...
But just think. Last Thursday night, what were you doing?
上个周四晚上 你做了什么?
我...
Uh, I was, uh, I was in the library.
我在藏书室里...
(书名《Roger谋杀案》)
I was reading my favourite Agatha Christie,
看我最喜欢的阿加莎.克里斯蒂
思索她的情节
thinking about her plots and how clever she must be.
还有她的聪明才智
这有关系吗
- How is that relevant? - Just think.
想一想
周四晚上还发生了什么?
What else happened on Thursday night?
什么意思?
- I'm sorry? - You said on the lawn this afternoon.
今天下午 你在草坪上说的
上个周四晚上
Last Thursday night, those boys broke into your church.
有人闯进了你的教堂
没错
That's correct. They did.
的确如此
我发现了他们两个
I discovered the two of them. Thieves in the night.
夜贼 我最烦了...
I was most perturbed.
你们在干什么呢?
What the blazes are you doing, boys?
(LAUGHING)
但是我捉住了他们
But I apprehended them.
真的?
Really? A man of God against two strong lads?
一个上帝的信徒 对抗两个壮小伙?
一个四十多岁的男人?
A man in his 40's? Or should I say, 40 years old?
还是说的更明白点
正好
四十岁?
- Exactly. - Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
Eddison女士
Lady Eddison, your child, how old would he be now?
你的孩子
他现在该有多大?
四十
Forty! He's 40.
他就是四十!
你的孩子已经回家来了
Your child has come home.
- 胡说? - 是吗
- This is poppycock. - DOCTOR: Oh?
你说过是基♥督♥圣父教导的你
You said you were taught by the Christian fathers,
也就是说 是在孤儿院长大的
meaning, raised in an orphanage.
我的儿子
My son! Can it be?
真的吗
你发现了小偷 牧师
You found those thieves, Reverend, and you got angry.
你非常生气
你人生第一次被彻底地激怒
A proper, deep anger for the first time in your life
那道遗传的封锁就此被冲破!
and it broke the genetic lock.
你变形了!
You changed.
把东滋滋滋放回原位
(BUZZING) Put those things back where you found them.
滋滋滋 滋滋滋
It's...
你发现了自己真正的遗产
You realised your inheritance after all these years.
过了这么多年
终于认清了自己
You knew who you were.
然后就有了后面的故事
Oh! And then it all kicks off. 'Cause this isn’t just a jewel.
因为这不仅是一件珠宝
还是类黄蜂心灵感应器!
It's a Vespiform telepathic recorder. It's part of you, your brain.
是你的一部分
你的大脑
你的本质
Your very essence.
当你激活之时
And when you activated, so did the Firestone.
燧石也被激活
将自我认知传到你的脑中
It beamed your full identity directly into your mind.
而与此同时
And at the same time,
它从Eddison女士那里吸收了 阿加莎.克里斯蒂的作品
it absorbed the works of Agatha Christie directly from Lady Eddison.
它也成了你的一部分!
It all became part of you.
小说的技巧在你脑中形成了一个模板
The mechanics of those novels re-templated in your brain.
你按着这种模式来杀人
You killed in this pattern,
因为你认为世界就是这个样子!
because that's what you think the world is.
我们竟然真的置身在一个谋杀谜案中!
Turns out we are in the middle of a murder mystery.
是你的故事 阿加莎女爵士!
- One of yours, Dame Agatha. - Dame?
女爵士?
Oh! It's all right, not yet.
哦
抱歉 现在还不是
- So he killed them? Yes? Definitely? - Yes.
所以是他杀了他们 是吗
确定?
是的
Well...
好吧
这真是一个有趣的夜晚
This has certainly been a most entertaining evening.
说真的 你不会真的相信吧
Really, you can't believe any of this, surely, Lady Eddison?
Eddiz-z-zon女士?
(BUZZES)
什么女士?
Lady who?
Eddiz-z-zon女士
(BUZZING) Lady Eddison...
- 你开始发滋滋声了 牧师 - 别惹我!
- Little bit of buzzing there, Vicar. - Don't make me angry!
嗯 怎么啦?
Why? What happens then?
该死
(BUZZING) Damn it! You humans
你们这些人类滋滋滋
崇拜你们所谓的神滋滋滋
worshipping your tribal sky gods...
我要强的多!那天晚上...
I am so much more.
整个宇宙在我心中炸开了!
That night, the universe exploded in my mind.
该我的我要拿走滋滋滋
(BUZZING) I wanted to take what was mine!
还有你
And you, Agatha Christie, with your railway station bookstall romances...
阿加莎.克里斯蒂 你的那些 街头畅销故事也帮不了你
你滋滋么也阻止不了我杀你
What's to stop me killing you?
我的天啊 我的孩子!
Oh, my dear God. My child!
还有滋滋么可以阻止我杀了你们?
What's to stop me killing you all?
(BUZZING)
宽恕我!
- It's me... - No, no. Clemency, come back...
不 不 Clenmency 回来!
Keep away. Keep away, my God!
别过去 别过去 亲爱的!
不!
No! No! No more murder.
不再有杀戮!
If my imagination made you kill,
如果你的杀戮源自我的想像力
那么我的想像力也能设法阻止你 你这邪恶的生物!
then my imagination will find a way to stop you, foul creature.
(SCREAMING)
看啊 现在它在追我们!
Run! He's chasing us.
(HONKING)
来了!
AGATHA: Come here! Come and get me, Reverend!
冲我来吧 牧师
Agatha, what are you doing?
阿加莎 你这是干什么?
这事因我而起 那么也要由我而终!
If I started this, Doctor, then I must stop it.
来啊!
Come on!
都是我的错!都是我的错!
It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.
你说过这是阿加莎.克里斯蒂失忆的那晚
You said this is the night Agatha Christie loses her memory?
时间在变化 Donna!
Time is in ?ux, Donna.
要是阿加莎.克里斯蒂有什么不测 这可就改写了历史!
For all we know, this is the night Agatha Christie loses her life
她要去哪里?
and history gets changed.
But where is she going?
(WASP SCREECHING)
静湖
The lake! She's heading for the lake. What's she doing?
湖!
她朝湖去 她要做什么?
我在这!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表