我可不是回来战斗的 不是 明白不?
Not fighting.
I'm not-fighting, as in not-hyphen-fighting. Got it?
那么 有谁知道这个毒气是什么成分?
Now, does anyone know what this gas is yet?
我们正在研究
We're working on it.
该气体有害却不致命 除非达到80%的浓度
It's harmful, but not lethal until it reaches 80% density.
我们刚刚收到 来自东京的第一例死亡报告
We're having the first reports of deaths from the centre of Tokyo city.
你是谁?
Who are you?
Marion Price上尉 长官
Captain Marion Price, sir.
哦 把手放下 别敬礼
Oh, put your hand down. Don't salute.
Jodrell Bank天文台追踪到了 一个来自地面之上8000千米的信♥号♥♥
Jodrell Bank's traced the signal, Doctor,
我们觉得那是用来控制那些汽车的
coming from 5,000 miles above the Earth.
We're guessing that's what triggered the cars.
Sontaran战舰
The Sontaran ship.
北约已经进入一级战备 我们正策划一场进攻
NATO's gone to DEFCON 1. We're preparing a strike.
省省吧 核武器对飞船完全无效
You can't do that. Nuclear missiles won't even scratch the surface.
让我去和Sontaran谈谈
Let me talk to the Sontarans.
你并没有被授权代表地球去谈判
You're not authorised to speak on behalf of the Earth.
哦 几百年前我就被授权了
I've got that authority. I earned that a long time ago.
我以星际交战条约二级权限
Calling the Sontaran command ship,
呼叫Sontaran指挥舰
Under Jurisdiction 2 Of The Intergalactic Rules Of Engagement.
我是博士
This is the Doctor.
博士我在这儿 你能听见吗
Doctor, I'm here! Can you hear me?
博士 你死定了
Doctor, breathing your last?
天呐
My God, they're like trolls.
他们长得跟侏儒一样 (指环王里的那个)
哦 不错的外交方式啊
Yeah, loving the diplomacy, mate.
那么 告诉我 Staal将军
So, tell me, General Staal,
你什么时候变成缩头乌龟了?
since when did you lot become cowards?
- 你大胆 - 噢 这也算外交啊?
How dare you?
博士 你侮辱了我的荣誉
Oh, that's diplomacy.
Doctor, you impugn my honour!
是啊
Yeah, I'm really glad you didn't say "belittle"
很高兴你没说我鄙视你 因为你们的确长得很矬
说到毒气
'cause then I'd have a field day.
你们都知道那是懦夫才用的武器
But poison gas? That's the weapon of a coward and you know it.
Staal 你们本可以一炮 把这个星球轰没了
Staal, you could blast this planet out of the sky,
而你们却在作壁上观 看着这个星球慢慢死去
and yet you're sitting up above watching it die.
你们战斗了吗 你们的荣誉感都去哪儿了?
Where's the fight in that?
还是说你们别有打算呢?
Where's the honour?
Or, are you lot planning something else?
这可不是Sontaran通常打仗的方式 你们心里憋着什么坏呐?
'Cause this isn't normal Sontaran warfare.
作为将军 向敌人暴露 自己的战略是不明智的
What are you lot up to?
A general would be unwise to reveal his strategy to the opposing forces.
啊 那么说你们最近仗打得不太顺利咯?
Ah, the war's not going so well, then. Losing, are we?
- 输了 是吗 - 这是不可能的
- Such a suggestion is impossible! - What war?
打什么仗?
The war between the Sontarans and the Rutans.
Sontaran和Rutan在打仗
规模巨大 持续了50000年
It's been raging, far out in the stars, for 50,000 years.
50000年的流♥血♥冲♥突♥
50,000 years of bloodshed, and for what?
为了什么呢?
For victory.
为了胜利 Sontar 哈
Sontar 哈 Sontar 哈 Sontar 哈
(CHANTING) Sontar-ha! Sontar-ha!
(ALL CHANTING) Sontar-ha! Sontar-ha! Sontar-ha! Sontar-ha!
让我歇歇吧
Give me a break.
Boys and girls!
博士 我强烈建议
Doctor, I would seriously recommend that this dialogue
由地球的官方代表继续这个谈判
is handled by official Earth representation.
嚷嚷完了吗
Finished?
你要是看到我们的战利品就不会得意了
You will not be so quick to ridicule when you see our prize.
看看
Behold!
我们是史上第一群 俘获TARDIS的Sontaran
We are the first Sontarans in history to capture a Tardis.
哇 这个战利品可真是...
Well, as prizes go, that's noble.
太高贵了 (Noble是Donna的姓 以下是双关语)
用拉丁文来说就是 "Donna" nobis pacem
As they say in Latin, dona nobis pacem.
说我呢 我在这儿
That's me. I'm here!
你有没有想过 飞船为什么用这个造型?
Did you never Wonder about its design? It's a phone box.
用一个电♥话♥亭的造型
因为它里面有一台电♥话♥ 通过电♥信♥♥号♥♥进行通话的装置
It contains a phone, a telephonic device for communication.
这样很有象征意义
Sort of symbolic.
象征着我们要是能够对话就好了
Like, if only we could communicate, you and I.
你和我
你和我的对话只能使你更加悲惨 博士
STAAL: All you have communicated is your distress, Doctor...
啊 天呐
Oh, my God!
你们犯了个大错 把一切都暴露在我的监视之下
Big mistake, though, showing it to me.
可我该打给谁啊?
But who do I phone?
我这个遥控器全权控制着呢
'Cause I've got a remote control.
屏蔽通讯信♥号♥♥
Cease transmission!
博士 你的电♥话♥号♥码是多少啊?
Doctor, what number are you on?
你没把号♥码留给我啊
You haven't even got a number!
把这个破盒子从指挥室搬走 让它远离我们的通讯信♥号♥♥
Remove the box from the war room, beyond the transmission field.
好吧 你什么结果也没谈出来
Oh, well, that achieved nothing.
噢 一会儿给你个惊喜
Oh, you'd be surprised.
(CRASHING)
那我怎么办?
But what do I do?
我们所建造的这一切
All this stuff we've been building.
所有的这些发明 都是为了什么呢?
All this invention, where's it been heading?
重力增强器 溶液栽培器 大气转换器 反射外壳
Gravity densifiers, hydroponics, atmospheric conversion, eco-shells,
这些技术足以重新建造一个星球
more than enough to build a brand new world.
Luke 我们没时间说这些
Luke, we haven't got time for this. I've got to find my parents.
我得去找我父母
Oh, but this isn't just theory.
这不仅仅是理论
我说的是星球变革 为了全人类
I'm talking planetfall, for all of us.
一个崭新的人类种族即将诞生
A brand new start for a brand new human race.
看
Look.
一个新世界
A new world, far out, beyond Alpha Geminorum just waiting for us.
在双子座阿尔法星等着我们
这个星球的官方名称是Castor 36
Its official designation is Castor 36.
我觉得应该叫地球0.2号♥
I think of it as Earth-point-2.
我还想叫它Rattigan星球
I did wonder about Rattigan's World, but we can take a vote on that.
不过我们可以投票决定名字
你在发什么疯啊?
What the hell are you on about?
这就是我们要去的地方
This is where we're going.
我有朋友愿意带我们去那里
I have partners willing to take us there.
哦 他疯了 我可没有时间来胡闹
Oh, he's lost it. I haven't got time for this.
等等 我还没说完呢
Excuse me, I haven't finished. Where are you going?
- 你去哪儿? - 去找我哥哥
- To find my brother. - I didn't say you could leave.
我没有同意你离开
我劝他给车子装ATMOS的
I told him to put Atmos in his car.
我必须得去帮他
I've got to go and help him.
站住别动
Stay where you are!
你知道你在干什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
Luke...把枪放下
Luke, put that down.
But...
我是为了你们好
I did this for you. Don't you see?
你们没发现吗
We've spent all our lives excluded, the clever ones.
我们被大众排斥
就因为我们聪明
他们嘲笑我们 压♥迫♥我们
They laughed at us and pulled us down,
那群凡人 那群...笨牛
those ordinary people out there, those cattle.
现在我们终于有机会摆脱他们了
This is our chance to leave them behind.
你想要杀死他们?
You mean you want them dead?
并选中了你们活下来
And I choose you to survive.
有了星球变革 我们可以重新开始
With planetfall, we can start again.
我们可以创造一个新种族
We can build and breed. We can prosper. We can do anything!
我们会繁荣昌盛 我们想怎样都可以
还要繁衍?
We're going to breed?
我起草了交♥配♥计划
I've designed a mating program.
一切都在我的计划之中
I've planned the whole thing.
哦 好吧 你开枪打死我吧
Well, then, shoot me.
站住别动
Stay where you are.
我说站住别动
Stay where you are, I said.
我命令你们站住别动
Stay where you are! Stay where you are! That's an order!
Castor 36?
Castor 36?
你真是无药可救了
You're just sick.
知道吗 这证明了
I guess that just proves it.
我比你们聪明
I'm cleverer than you!
我比任何人都聪明 你们听到了吗 我最聪明
I'm cleverer than everyone! Do you hear me?
联♥合♥国♥对全世界发出指示
I' m clever!
The United Nations has issued a directive worldwide,
要求城市居民待在室内
telling urban populations to stay indoors.
非城市居民则被告知
Those in rural areas are being ordered to stay away from all major cities.
远离城市
欧洲各国传来了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表