试验阶段的空间传送 从Sontar人那里挽救来的技术
Experimental teleport salvaged from the Sontarans.
但是他们没有坐标 也没有稳定系统
But they haven't got coordinates or stabilisation!
那么她去哪了?
So where is she?
被分解成原子了
Scattered into atoms.
Martha死了
Martha's down.
开始登陆 把人类带过来
Commence the landings.
Bring the humans here.
- 准备反应炉 - 最高统帅Dalek 有什么消息么?
Prepare the crucible.
VOICE: Supreme Dalek, is there news?
地球已经被征服了
SUPREME DALEK: Earth has been subjugated.
我是说 有他的消息么?
VOICE: I mean, is there news of him?
没有 没有关于时间领主的报告
SUPREME DALEK: Negative. No reports of Time Lord.
博士到不了我们这里
We are beyond the Doctor's reach.
好极了 如果我没有 把你们升级成冷血
VOICE: Fascinating.
If I had not elevated you beyond crude emotions,
我差点以为刚才那个是胜利的语气
I could almost mistake that tone for one of victory.
注意你的傲气
Beware your pride.
博士阻止不了我们
SUPREME DALEK: The Doctor cannot stop us.
但是Dalek Caan仍旧很不安
VOICE: And yet Dalek Caan is uneasy.
这讨厌鬼疯了
SUPREME DALEK: The abomination is insane!
尊重点 如果没有Dalek Caan 这一切都不可能实现
VOICE: Show respect. Without Dalek Caan none of this would be possible.
并且他说的都是事实
And he speaks only the truth.
他来了
DALEK CAAN: He is coming.
三倍于常人的人 在孤独的起舞
The three-fold man,
he dances in the lonely places.
我们的造物主啊
Oh, creator of us all,
博士要来了
the Doctor is coming!
(LAUGHING MANIACALLY)
(HEART BEATING)
您需要营养
You need sustenance.
喝这个水 净化过的
Take the water. It purifies.
谢谢
Thanks.
你背后有个东西
There was something on your back.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
你是某种新的东西
You are something new.
不是我
Not me.
我是个临时工而已
I'm just a temp. Shorthand, filing, 100 words per minute.
我会速记 理档案 打字100字每分钟 现在这些都有什么用
Fat lot of good that is now. I'm no use to anyone.
我一无是处
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
嗯
Yeah.
我居住的整个星球都消失了
My whole planet's gone.
我是说要将要发生的灾难
I mean the loss that is yet to come.
主保佑你
God save you.
Donna 好好想想 那可是地球
Donna, think, Earth. There must have been some sort of warning.
在此之前一定有什么预兆
Was anything happening back in your day,
有什么特别的事情发生么
比如电磁风暴 恶劣天气 或者空中图案
like electrical storms, freak weather, patterns in the sky?
我怎么知道啊
Well, how should I know?
似乎没有这回事儿
Erm, no. I don't think so. No.
好吧 那就算了
- Okay, never mind. - Although...
倒是...
蜜蜂都消失了
There were the bees disappearing.
蜜蜂消失
The bees disappearing?
蜜蜂消失
The bees disappearing.
蜜蜂消失了
The bees disappearing!
那有什么大惊小怪的
- How is that significant? - On Earth, we have these insects.
这些昆虫在地球上很普通啊
有人说蜜蜂灭绝是因为污染或者手♥机♥辐射
Some people said it was pollution or mobile phone signals.
也有可能是它们都回家去了
- Or they were going back home. - Back home where?
回哪儿的家
Planet Melissa Majoria.
Melissa Majoria星球
你是说蜜蜂也是外星人?
- Are you saying bees are aliens? - Don't be so daft. Not all of them.
别傻了 并不是所有的都是
那些移♥民♥蜜蜂一有不好的预感 就会逃跑... 就会发出Tandocca
But if the migrant bees felt something coming, some danger, and escaped...
Tandocca波
- Tandocca! - The Tandocca Scale.
奇特的波长使其可以用作载波信♥号♥♥
The Tandocca Scale is a series of wavelengths
used as carrier signals by migrant bees.
信♥号♥♥十分之小 不容易被探测到
Infinitely small. No wonder we didn't see it.
就像在撒哈拉沙漠里找一粒肉桂那么难
It's like looking for a speck of cinnamon in the Sahara.
可是你看
Look! There it is! The Tandocca trail!
就是这个了 Tandocca轨迹
移♥动♥地球的传送波是同样的波长
The transmat that moved the planets was using the same wavelength.
我们可以跟随这个轨迹
We can follow the path!
找到地球
DONNA: And find the Earth! Well, stop talking and do it!
- 赶快行动吧 - 我来了
DOCTOR: I am!
我们有点迟了
We're a bit late.
信♥号♥♥已经开始发散 不过这是一个好的开始
The signal's scattered but it's a start.
我捕捉到了一个信♥号♥♥
I've got a blip! It's just a blip, but it's definitely a blip.
虽然很小 但是很明显
Then according to the strictures of the Shadow Proclamation,
那么根据影子宣言中的条例
我将不得不扣押你的飞船获取你的技术
I will have to seize your transport and your technology.
哦 是吗 为什么啊
Oh, really? What for?
因为众多星球被敌人偷走
The planets were stolen with hostile intent.
我们必须宣战 博士
We are declaring war, Doctor.
在全宇宙范围宣战
Right across the universe. And you will lead us into battle!
而你将引导我们进入战区
哦 当然可以
Right. Yes.
Of course I will.
那我先走一步 给你们把钥匙拿来
Just go and get you the key.
(WHOOSHING)
博士 回来
Doctor, come back!
根据神圣的影子宣言
By the holy writ of the Shadow Proclamation,
我命令你回来
I order you to stop!
所有的人类必须离开自己的家
All humans will leave their homes.
All humans will leave their homes.
无论男女老少
The males, the females, the descendents,
都跟我们走
you will come with us!
反抗是无用的
Resistance is useless.
你们要带我们去哪儿
- Where are you taking us? - Daleks do not answer human questions.
Dalek拒绝回答人类的问题
排好队
Stand in line!
爸 求求你 回家吧
Dad, please, come home.
它们就要走了
- They're leaving our street alone. - I've got a weapon.
别怕 我手上有武器
- It's a paint gun. - Exactly.
- 这只是把彩弹枪 - 正是如此
那些叫Dalek的家伙只有一只眼睛
Them Dalek things, they've only got one eye.
要是用油漆涂上 它们就瞎了
A good splodge of paint, they'd be blinded.
我们才不走 你听见了么
We're not going! Do you hear me?
Laura 回屋子里去
Laura, get back inside the house.
Simon 快进去
Simon, get inside! Go!
回天上去
Get back in the sky!
回你们的老家去吧 别来打扰我们
Get back where you came from and leave us alone!
Dalek第七进攻队形
Dalek attack formation seven.
全部消灭
Maximum extermination!
它们是怪物
- They're monsters. - Please, Dad, come on.
求你了 爸
快
站住 你们跟我走
Halt! You will come with me.
哦 是吗
Will I heck!
我的视野是不受损害的
My vision is not impaired!
我早跟你说了 爸
I warned you, Dad.
敌对行为无法宽恕
Hostility will not be tolerated! Exterminate! Exterminate!
消灭 消灭 消...
Exter...
你愿意跟我换么
Do you wanna swap?
你们是Donna Noble的家人是么
You're Donna Noble's family, right?
我是Rose Tyler 我需要你们
I'm Rose Tyler. And I need you.
我一直在打电♥话♥ 可就是不通
Yeah, I've tried calling her, but I can't get through.
她仍然和博士在一起
But she's still with the Doctor.
我记得她上一次打电♥话♥回来
I know that much. And the last time she phoned,
是在一个叫做午夜的钻石星球上
it was from a planet called Midnight, made of diamonds.
你俩在说什么呢
- What the hell are you two on about? - Look, she's out there, sweetheart.
听着 她可是还在外面啊
我说你女儿呢
Your daughter.
她和博士一起星际旅行 一直都是这样啊
She's travelling the stars with that Doctor.
别瞎说了
- She always has been. - Don't be ridiculous.
算了吧 睁开眼睛好好看看
Oh, come on, open your eyes. Look at the sky.
看看天上 看看那群Dalek
Look at... Look at the Daleks. You can't start denying things now.
你可不能现在还否认这一切
你们是我最后的希望了
You were my last hope.
要是找不到Donna 就找不到博士
If we can't find Donna, we can't find the Doctor.
他在哪儿啊
Where is he?
(THUMPING)
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表