- What does a Vespiform want? - Doctor, stop it.
博士 别说了
The murderer is as human as you or I.
凶手和我们一样都是人类
你说对了...
You're right.
我忙于应付巨型黄蜂却忘记了这一点
Oh, I've been so caught up with giant wasps,
你真是个专家!
I'd forgotten you're the expert.
跟你说了 我不是
I'm not, I've told you. I'm just a purveyor of nonsense.
我只不过是编故事的人罢了
不 不 不 不 有很多很多人写侦探故事
Oh. no. no, no, no.
而你写得却是最好的 为什么?
'Cause plenty of people write detective stories, but yours are the best.
为什么你能写得好 阿加莎.克里斯蒂?
Why? Why are you so good, Agatha Christie?
因为你能够了解!
Because you understand. You've lived.
你生活过
你奋斗过 你伤心过
You've fought, you've had your heart broken.
你了解人们
You know about people.
了解他们的热情 希望 绝望和愤怒
Their passions, their hope and despair and anger, all of those tiny,
那些看似细琐
却很重要的因素 能将一个普通人变成凶手
huge things that can turn the most ordinary person into a killer.
想想看 阿加莎!
Just think, Agatha. If anyone can solve this, it's you.
如果有人能破解这个谜题
那一定是你!
在这个"无尽长夜"
I've called you here, on this endless night,
《Endless Night》 阿加莎作品 《无尽长夜》也译作《此夜绵绵》
我把你们大家伙儿都叫到了这里
因为我们当中有一个人是凶手
because we have a murderer in our midst.
这样子更加有利于推理探案
And when it comes to detection, there's none finer.
女士们先生们 下面有请...
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Agatha Christie.
阿加莎.克里斯蒂
这是一栋"怪屋"
This is a crooked house. A house of secrets.
《Crooked House》 阿加莎作品 《怪屋》也译作《畸形屋》
一栋充满秘密的房♥子
所以要想解开谜题 我们必须得审视一下那些秘密
To understand the solution, we must examine them all.
那么从你开始
Starting with you, Miss Redmond.
Redmond小姐
我是清白的 不是么?
- But I'm innocent, surely. - You've never met these people.
你从来没见过这些人
这些人也从来没见过你!
And these people have never met you.
我想真正的Robina Redmond 现在还在伦敦待着呢
I think the real Robina Redmond never left London. You're impersonating her.
你是在冒充她!
How silly. What proof do you have?
太可笑了!
你有证据么?
你之前说"我去了厕所"
You said you'd been to the toilet...
哦 我明白了! 她如果真的是 时髦的伦敦人 她会说去"洗手间"
Oh, I know this. If she was really posh she'd say loo.
今天早些时候
Earlier today, Miss Noble and I found this on the lawn,
我和Noble小姐在草坪上找到了这个
就在你房♥间浴室的窗户下面
right beneath your bathroom window.
你一定是听到Noble小姐要来调查卧室 所以慌张了
You must've heard that Miss Noble was searching the bedroom, so you panicked.
你跑上楼企图将证据销毁
You ran upstairs and disposed of the evidence.
我可从来没见过那玩意儿!
I've never seen that thing before in my life.
里面是什么?
- What's inside it? - The tools of your trade, Miss Redmond.
你吃饭的家伙Redmond小姐
或者我该叫你...
Or should I say...the Unicorn?
"独角兽"!
(GASPING)
你来到这栋房♥子只有一个目的
You came to this house with one sole intention,
就是偷走燧石项链!
to steal the Firestone.
哦 好吧
Oh, all right, then. It's a fair cop...
真是个不错的警♥察♥
我承认我就是那该死的"独角兽"!
Yes, I'm the bleeding Unicorn. Ever so nice to meet you, I don't think.
这一次我真不走运碰上你
我在黑暗中伺机偷走了项链
I took my chance in the dark and nabbed it.
还给你 拿去吧
Go on, then, you nobs.
逮捕我
Arrest me. Sling me in jail.
把我投进监狱吧!
那她就是凶手了?
- So, is she the murderer? - Don't be so thick.
别瞎说!
我是贼 不是杀人犯
I might be a thief, but I ain't no killer.
的确
Quite. There are darker motives at work and in examining this household,
还存在着更黑暗的动机
为了把它挖出来
于是就轮到你了
we come to you,
上校!
Colonel.
该死!你这女人!
Damn it, woman. You with your perspicacity.
你真是聪明!
我佩服!
You've rumbled me.
Hugh! 你能走!
(GASPS) You can walk!
为什么?
But Why?
亲爱的
My darling, how else could I be certain of keeping you by my side?
还有其他办法 能一直让你在我身边吗
我不明白
I don't understand.
你依然是那么美丽 Clemency
You're still a beautiful woman, Clemency.
也许哪个家伙会让你心动的
Sooner or later, some chap will turn your head.
我没法忍♥受
I couldn't bear that.
坐轮椅是让你待在我身边的唯一办法
Staying in the chair was the only way I could be certain of keeping you.
我糊涂了 克里斯蒂夫人
Confounded Mrs Christie! How did you discover the truth?
你是怎么发现的?
其实 我也不知道
Um, actually I had no idea.
我正准备说你是清白的
I was just going to say you were completely innocent.
哦!
- Oh! - Sorry.
抱歉
- Uh, shall I sit down, then? - I think you better had.
我能坐下了吗
我觉得也是
那么他不是凶手?
- So, he's not the murderer? - Indeed not.
当然不是
要知道真♥相♥
To find the truth, let's return
我们还是回到这个
to this.
远不止是"独角兽"的目标这么简单
Far more than the Unicorn's object of desire.
燧石可是很有一段历史
The Firestone has quite a history.
Eddison女士
- Lady Eddison... - I've done nothing.
我什么也没做!
You brought it back from India, did you not?
你从印度带回来的 是吗
在你遇到上校之前
Before you met the Colonel.
你得了疟疾回来
You came home with malaria
把自己关在屋子里六个月
and confined yourself to this house for six months
并且那间屋子就此尘封
in a room that has been kept locked ever since.
我觉得这恐怕是...
- Which I rather think means... - Stop, please.
请别说了
I'm so sorry, but you had fallen pregnant in India.
我很抱歉
你在印度怀了孕
未婚 又羞又愧
Unmarried and ashamed, you hurried back to England with your confidante,
你带着一个心腹女仆赶回英国
她后来成了你的管家 Chandrakala小姐
a young maid, later to become housekeeper, Miss Chandrakala.
Clemency 这是真的吗
Clemency, is this true?
我可怜的孩子
My poor baby. I had to give him away. The shame of it.
我不得不把他送走
真是羞愧
但你从来没说过
HUGH: But you've never said a word.
我没有办法
EDDISON: I had no choice. Imagine the scandal.
想想这个丑闻
家门不容!
The family name. I'm British, I carry on.
我是英国人 唯有坚持
这不是普通的怀孕
And it was no ordinary pregnancy.
你怎么知道?
How can you know that?
阿加莎 这就是我的专长了
Excuse me, Agatha, this is my territory.
当你听到餐厅里的嗡嗡声
But when you heard that buzzing sound in the dining room,
你说了一句 "不可能"
you said, "It can't be".
你为什么这么说?
- Why did you say that? - You'd never believe it.
你一定不会相信
The Doctor has opened my mind to believe many things.
博士让我开始相信那些"不可能"
四十年前在炎热的德里 一天深夜
It was 40 years ago, in the heat of Delhi late one night.
我独自一人
I was alone and that's when I saw it: a dazzling light in the sky.
那时候我看见...
天上有一道耀眼的光
第二天 他来到我的住处
The next day he came to the house.
Christopher
Christopher, the most handsome man I'd ever seen.
我见过的最帅的男人
我们的爱在电光火石间一触即发
Our love blazed like a wildfire.
我毫无保留
I held nothing back.
而作为回报
And in return,
他告诉我一个不可思议的真♥相♥
he showed me an incredible truth about himself.
他变成人形 来了解我们
He'd made himself human to learn about us.
这才是他的原型
This was his true shape.
我那么爱他 这都无关紧要
I loved him so much, it didn't matter. But he was stolen from me.
但老天夺走了他
1885那一年强烈的季风
1885, the year of the great monsoon,
亚穆纳河水上涨 冲破了河堤
the river Jamuna rose up and broke its banks.
他在"涨潮时节"被洪水冲走了
He was taken with the flood.
《Riverjumna Rose Up》 阿加莎作品 《涨潮时节》
但Christopher留给我一个礼物 一个独一无二的珠宝
But Christopher left me a parting gift, a jewel like no other.
我一直留着它 我永远也不会忘记
I wore it always, part of me never forgot.
我随身戴着
I kept it close...
一直都是
Always.
男人就是这样
Just like a man.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表