Pompeii will last forever.
- Then what must we do? - The false prophet must die.
用她祭祀
Sacrifice her!
把这块放在这儿
Put this one there,
这块
this one
这儿
there... Er, keep that one upside down.
这块就倒着 怎么样?
- What have you got? - Enlighten me.
- 请赐教 - 怎么 先知也不知道?
What, the soothsayer doesn't know?
未萌芽之种子会随微风任意飘荡
The seed may float on the breeze in any direction.
我就知道你会这么说
Yeah, I knew you were going to say that. But it's an energy converter.
- 这其实是能量转换器 - 转换成什么?
我也不知道
- An energy converter of what? - I don't know.
神奇吧 我就喜欢有所不知 让我保持好奇心
Isn't that brilliant? I love not knowing, keeps me on my toes.
当先知一定很可怕吧
It must be awful being a prophet.
每天早上醒来 看看外面 "下雨了吗 我就说嘛"
Waking up every morning, "Is it raining? Yes, it is. I said so. "
剥夺了生活的乐趣 这是谁设计的 Lucius?
Takes all the fun out of life. But who designed this, Lucius?
- 谁给你下达这些指使的? - 我看你唠叨够了
Hmm? Who gave you these instructions?
Lucius 听我说 我跟你同一战线 真的
I think you've babbled enough!
Lucius, really, tell me. Honestly, I'm on your side, I can help.
- 我能帮你 - 你这是侮辱伟大的神明
You insult the gods!
我只想奉送一句话 武装
There can be only one sentence. At arms!
(拉丁语)将死的人们向你致敬
凯尔特祷告也救不了你们了
Celtic prayers won't help you now.
长官 是他逼我这么做的
But it was him, sir, he made me do it. Mr Dextrus, please don't.
- Dextrus先生 请宽恕我 - 别低声下气的 Quintus
要死得有尊严
Come on now, Quintus, dignity in death.
我对您的胜利表示敬意 Lucius
I respect your victory, Lucius. Shake on it?
握手言和吧
来吧
Come on.
满足一下死者遗愿?
Dying man's wish.
- 他竟然... - 别再藏了
- But he's... - Show me.
神的杰作
The work of the gods.
他是石头人
- He's stone! - Armless enough, though!
只是独臂而已 看好 Quintus
Quintus!
- 快跑 - 雕板
The carvings!
快跑
Run!
我的雕板
My carvings!
神器完好无损
The work is unbroken.
山林之神 我恳求您
Oh, lord of the mountain, I beseech you.
这个人
This man would prevent the rise of Pompeii!
将阻碍庞贝的崛起
神啊 我恳求您 现身吧
Lord, I beg of you, show yourself.
显灵吧
Show yourself!
他们没跟上来
No sign of them.
跑得好 应该没事了
I think we're all right.
但是他的手臂 博士
But his arm, Doctor... Is that what's happening to Evelina?
Evelina也会这样吗
什么声音?
What was that?
是山吗
The mountain?
不 没那么远
No, it's closer.
- 脚步声... - 不可能
They're footsteps.
It can't be.
- 地下传来的脚步声 - 什么东西
- Footsteps on the ground. - What is it?
怎么回事?
What is it?
怎么回事?这是什么声音?
What is it? What's that noise?
不像维苏威山的声音
That doesn't sound like Vesuvius.
Caecilius 大家都出去
Caecilius? All of you, get out!
- 博士 怎么了 - 我们可能被跟踪了
- Doctor, what is it? - Think we're being followed.
快出去
Just get out!
神与我们同在
The gods are with us.
水 快拿水来
Water, we need water! Quintus, all of you, get water! Donna!
Quintus 大家快打水来 Donna
能一睹神的真容将是莫大的荣欣
Blessed are we to see the gods!
跟我说话 我唯一的请求
Talk to me, that's all I want.
告诉我 你是谁
Talk to me, just tell me who you are. Don't hurt these people!
不要伤害他们
我是博士 告诉我你是谁
Talk to me.
I'm the Doctor. Just tell me who you are.
博士
这是什么东西?
- What was it? - A carapace of stone.
岩石甲克 由内部熔岩连接而成
Held together by internal magma.
不能对付 不过恐怕只是小喽啰
Not too difficult to stop, but I reckon that's just the foot soldier.
博士 不管你叫什么
Doctor, or whatever your name is, you bring bad luck in this house.
你给这个家带来了噩运
你儿子很英勇 怎么不谢谢他?
I thought your son was brilliant. Aren't you gonna thank him?
不过
I don't know...
如果庞贝城有外星人出没
If there are aliens at work in Pompeii, it's a good thing we stayed.
幸好我们留下来了
Donna
Donna!
Donna?
Donna?
Donna?
Donna!
你们不是开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
假先知将献出
The false prophet will surrender both her blood
- 她的鲜血与气息 - 我还献出你呢
- and her breath. - I'll surrender you in a minute.
你敢
- Don't you dare. - You will be silent.
- 很快你就会安静了 - 听着
虽然你手背上有眼睛
Listen, sister, you might have eyes on the back of your hands,
等我跟你完事了 你的眼睛肯定跑后脑勺去了
but you'll have eyes in the back of your head by the time I finish with you.
放开我
Let me go!
无稽之谈将永远停止
This prattling voice will cease forever!
不可能
That'll be the day.
男人禁止进入西比尔神庙
No man is allowed to enter the Temple of Sybil.
没关系 我们都是女生
Well, that's all right. Just us girls. Do you know, I met the Sybil once?
我以前见过西比尔 很厉害的女人
对了 她还会跳塔朗泰拉舞 牙齿很漂亮
Hell of a woman. Blimey! She can dance the tarantella.
老实说 她好像对我有意思
Nice teeth. Truth be told, I think she had a bit of a thing for me.
我说我们不会有结果的 她说"我知道"
I said it'd never last. She said, "I know. " Well, she would.
她能预言到
- 你还好吧? - 好得不能再好了
- You all right there? - Never better.
- 长袍我喜欢 - 谢谢
- I like the toga. - Thank you.
- 那绳子呢? - 一般般
- And the ropes? - Yeah, not so much.
那是什么戏法?
What magic is this?
还是听我说说西比尔吧 你们的创世人
Let me tell you about the Sybil, the founder of this religion.
她肯定会以你们为耻
She would be ashamed of you. All her wisdom and insight turned sour.
她的智慧远见完全变质了
你们就是这样传播教义的?用锋利的刀刃?
Is that how you spread the word, eh? On the blade of a knife?
是的 这把刀现在欢迎你了
Yes, a knife that now welcomes you.
带他来见我
Show me this man.
祭司大人 陌生人会玷污圣地的
High Priestess, the stranger will defile us.
让我看看 他很特别
Let me see. This one is different. He carries starlight in his wake.
他踏月逐星而来
真是目光如炬
Oh, very perceptive.
这番智慧之语从何而来?
Where do these words of wisdom come from?
- 神明向我低语 - 恐怕不止如此
The gods whisper to me.
They've done far more than that.
我恳求给位 让我一睹祭司真容
Might I beg audience? Look upon the High Priestess.
天啊
Oh, my God! What's happened to you?
- 你这是怎么了? - 上天赐福于我
The heavens have blessed me.
我可以...
If I might...
- 痛吗 - 伤痛即历练
- Does it hurt? - It is necessary.
- 谁说的? - 神语
- Who told you that? - The voices.
Evelina也会这样吗
Is that what's gonna happen to Evelina?
你们都回这样吗
Is this what's gonna happen to all of you?
上天的恩泽是慷慨的
The blessings are manifold.
- 都是石头 - 的确
They're stone.
Exactly.
火山爆发之前 庞贝人就开始变成石头了
The people of Pompeii are turning to stone before the volcano erupts.
- 为什么呢? - 你大脑里的所思所想
- But why? - This word, this image in your mind,
这个所谓火山 是什么东西?
this volcano, what is that?
倒不如说 你怎么不知道?
More to the point, why don't you know about it?
- 你是谁? - 西比尔大祭司
- Who are you? - High Priestess of the Sibylline.
不不不 我说的是你体内的生物
No, no, no, I'm talking to the creature inside you.
它在人的体内萌芽
The thing that's seeding itself into a human body, in the dust in the lungs.
在尘埃 在肺脏
将肉体变成...
Taking over the flesh and turning it into what?
- 什么? - 你所说的...
Your knowledge is impossible.
决不可能
你会读心术 肯定知道有这个可能
Oh, but you can read my mind. You know it's not.
我命令你亮明身份
I demand you tell me who you are!
我们觉醒了
We are awakening.
神明之声
The voice of the gods!
智慧之语 权力之语 智慧之语 权力之语
Words of wisdom. Words of power.
Words of wisdom. Words of power. Words of wisdom...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表