All Daleks will return to shelter from the cataclysm!
我们将成为唯一存在的生物
We will become the only life forms in existence!
它们走了 爸爸 Dalek走了
But they're leaving! Dad, they're going, the Daleks are going.
可是它们去哪儿
Going where, though?
Donna还在那儿啊
And Donna's still out there. It's not over yet, sweetheart.
还没结束 亲爱的
真是幸运啊
Just my luck. I climb through two miles of ventilation shafts
我沿着通风管道爬了3公里 追踪某个生命信♥号♥♥到了这里
chasing life signs on this thing, and who do I find?
看我找到了谁 米老鼠啊
你就嘴皮子厉害 小白脸上校
- Mickey Mouse. - You can talk, Captain Cheesecake.
又见面了
- Good to see you. - And that's "beefcake".
我可是肌肉男
And that's enough hugging.
你抱够了吧
我们终于见面了 Smith小姐
We meet at last, Miss Smith.
我们还能做一件事
There is something we can do.
你得明白 我在地球上还有个儿子
You've got to understand, I have a son down there on Earth.
他只有14岁
He's only 14 years old.
我带来了这个
I brought this.
是一位Verron的预言者给我的 他说
It was given to me by a Verron soothsayer.
"这是为了最终的日子而准备的"
He said, "This is for the end of days."
这是Warp之星吗
Is that a Warp Star?
谁来告诉我Warp之星是什么
Gonna tell me what a Warp Star is?
这是装在碳壳中的折叠时间错位
A warpfold conjugation trapped in a carbonised shell.
这是一场爆♥炸♥ Mickey
It's an explosion, Mickey.
等待着喷发的爆♥炸♥
An explosion waiting to happen.
这里是Osterhagen五号♥站
This is Osterhagen Station Five. Are you receiving, Station One?
你能听见吗 一号♥站?
我听见了 我们一共三个人
I've got you. That makes three of us. And three is all we need.
三个就够了
My name is Anna Zhou, what's yours?
我叫Anna Zhou 你们呢?
Martha Jones
Martha Jones. What about you, Station Four? You never said.
四号♥站的呢? 你还没说过
就我们要做的事来看
I don't want my name on this. Given what we're about to do.
我可不想留名于史
现在怎么办
So what happens now? Do we do it?
- 我们要开始吗 - 不 还没到时候
No. Not yet.
UNIT的指示说 一旦三个Osterhagen站同时在线
UNIT instructions say once three Osterhagen Stations are online...
我的权限远高于UNIT
Yeah, well, I've got a higher authority, way above UNIT.
还有一件事等着博士去做
And there's one more thing the Doctor would do.
- 这是什么东西 - 是我们唯一的希望
- So, what is this thing? - It's our only hope.
Z中微子生物回转触媒
A Z-Neutrino biological inversion catalyser.
地球来的 听不明白
Yeah. Earth girl, remember?
Davros以自身制♥造♥了Dalek 整个种族用的都是他的基因
Davros said he built those Daleks out of himself.
His genetic code runs through the entire race.
如果我能把试炼号♥ 发射器的目标对准Davros
If I can use this to lock the Crucible's transmission
它就会把Dalek摧毁
-onto Davros himself... - It destroys the Daleks!
史上最大的逆转
Biggest backfire in history!
发现信♥号♥♥ 来自地球
Incoming transmission! Origin planet Earth.
播放
Display-
我是Martha Jones 代表联合情报特种部队
This is Martha Jones representing the Unified Intelligence Taskforce
我现在代表全人类
on behalf of the human race.
信♥号♥♥传送至地窖
SUPREME DALEK: Send transmission to the Vault. Continue to monitor.
继续监听
此条信息接收者Dalek试炼号♥ 重复 目标是否收到
...for the Dalek Crucible. Repeat, can you hear me?
- 让我跟她说话 - 开始了 正如Dalek Caan预言的那样
Put me through.
It begins, as Dalek Caan foretold.
时间之子们集♥合♥起来
DALEK CAAN: The children of time will gather.
其中一个会死去
And one of them will die!
闭嘴 让我跟她说话
Stop saying that! Put me through!
博士
Doctor. I'm sorry, I had to.
我很抱歉 我必须这样
可博士已经无能为力了
Oh, but the Doctor is powerless. My prisoner.
是我的俘虏了 陈述你的意图
State your intent.
我手上有Osterhagen之钥
I've got the Osterhagen Key.
离开这颗星球 还我人♥民♥平静 不然我就要用它了
Leave this planet and its people alone or I'll use it.
Osterhagen什么? Osterhagen之钥是什么?
Osterhagen what? What's an Osterhagen Key?
我们在地壳下的战略要点 安置了25枚核弹头
There's a chain of 25 nuclear warheads placed in strategic points
beneath the Earth's crust.
用这把钥匙 就能把它们引爆
If I use the key, they detonate and the Earth gets ripped apart.
地球就会撕裂开来
什么 什么人发明的这玩意儿 哦 当然是叫Osterhagen的家伙
What? Who invented that?
Well, someone called Osterhagen, I suppose. Martha, are you insane?
Martha 你疯了吗
只有在人类经历了太多磨难 没有了任何希望
The Osterhagen Key is to be used
毁灭已成为最后的选择时
if the suffering of the human race is so great,
so without hope,
Osterhagen之钥才能被使用
that this becomes the final option.
这怎么也不算选择啊
That's never an option!
别说了 博士
Don't argue with me, Doctor! 'Cause it's more than that.
这件事的意义还不止如此
Dalek一定需要27颗行星完成某项任务 如果只剩26颗了呢?
Now, I reckon the Daleks need these 27 planets for something,
but what if it becomes 26? What happens then?
那又如何 Dalek?
你想冒险吗
Daleks? Would you risk it?
她很不错啊
She's good.
你是谁
- MARTHA: Who's that? - My name's Rose. Rose Tyler.
我是Rose Rose Tyler
哦 天啊
Oh, my God. He found you.
他找到你了
第二个信♥号♥♥ 来自飞船内部
Second transmission, internal!
播放
Display-
我是Jack Harkness上校 Dalek孩子们 听见我说话了吗
Captain Jack Harkness calling all Dalek boys and girls.
Are you receiving me?
别派你的打手来 不然我就把这东西引爆
Don't send in your goons or I 'll set this thing off!
他还活着
He's still alive!
天呐 那是我妈妈
Oh, my God, that's my mum!
Mickey 上校 你们要干什么
DOCTOR: Mickey, Captain, what are you doing?
我已经把Warp之星连入主机线路
I've got a Warp Star wired into the mainframe.
我一旦把它摔破就会炸毁试炼号♥
I break this shell, the entire Crucible goes up.
别这样 你哪儿来的Warp之星啊
You can't! Where did you get a Warp Star?
是我的 我们别无选择 因为我们亲眼见到了那些俘虏的遭遇
From me. We had no choice. We saw what happened to the prisoners.
不可思议 看看那张脸
Impossible.
That face. After all these years.
经过了这么多年
Davros
Davros.
好久不见
It's been quite a while. Sarah Jane Smith, remember?
我是Sarah Jane Smith 你还记得么
真是上天注定啊
Oh, this is meant to be!
时间回路正在重合
The circle of time is closing.
你就在Skaro星球上 见证了我的创造
You were there on Skaro at the very beginning of my creation.
就是那时候我学会了战斗
And I've learnt how to fight since then.
放了博士 不然我就打破Warp之星
You let the Doctor go or this Warp Star, it gets opened.
真的会哦
I'll do it. Don't imagine I wouldn't.
别以为我不敢
这才叫赎身啊
Now that's what I call a ransom!
博士
Doctor?
预言正在变成现实
And the prophecy unfolds.
博士的灵魂也崭露无余
DALEK CAAN: The Doctor's soul is revealed!
看看他 看看他的内心
(EVIL LAUGH)
See him! See the heart of him!
一个憎恶暴♥力♥的人
The man who abhors violence.
从来不带武器
Never carrying a gun.
可这是事实 博士
But this is the truth, Doctor!
你将普通的人们塑造成了武器
You take ordinary people and you fashion them into weapons.
然后看着你的这些时间之子变成杀人犯
Behold your children of time transformed into murderers.
我创造了Dalek 博士
I made the Daleks, Doctor. You made this.
- 你创造了武器 - 他们只是想帮忙
They're trying to help.
今天我看着他们 为了至爱的博士而丧命
Already I have seen them sacrificed today
for their beloved Doctor.
已经有一个地球女人 为了打开次级波网络而死
The Earth woman who fell opening the Subwave Network.
- 那是谁 - Harriet Jones
- Who was that? - Harriet Jones.
她为了引导你过来牺牲了生命
She gave her life to get you here.
想想吧 还有多少人
How many more? Just think.
有多少人为你而死
How many have died in your name?
博士
The Doctor. The man who keeps running,
不停向前奔跑的人 从不回头看一眼
因为他觉得丢脸 所以不敢回头
never looking back because he dare not, out of shame.
我将获得最后的胜利 博士
This is my final victory, Doctor.
我向你展现了...你自己
I have shown you yourself.
够了
Enough.
激活5号♥防御措施
Engage defence zero five.
你们要试炼号♥还是要地球
It's the Crucible or the Earth.
传送开始
Transmat engaged!
- 我抓住你了 - 别动 所有人都别动
- JACK: I've got you. - Don't move, all of you. Stay still!
把他们关起来
Guard them! On your knees, all of you! Surrender!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表