Donna
Donna. This is her diary.
这是她的日记
我的未来
My future.
我可以查找一下你
I could look you up.
你看呢?
What do you think?
偷看一眼结尾?
Shall we peek at the end?
天机不可泄露 对吧?
Spoilers, right?
没错
Right.
走吧
Come on.
下一章从这边走
The next chapter's this way.
当你和博士一起奔跑 感觉似乎能一直跑下去
SONG: When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it will never end.
但不管怎么努力 也不能永远奔跑
But however hard you try, you can't run forever.
每个人都知道人总有一死
Everybody knows that everybody dies.
但没人像博士那样洞悉
And nobody knows it like the Doctor.
但我真的认为 如果他能哪怕有一刻认命
But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds
所有世界的所有天空
might just turn dark if he ever, for one moment, accepted...
都会即刻变得黑暗
为什么我要给她我的音速起子 为什么我要这么做?
Why? Why would I give her my screwdriver? Why would I do that?
事实是 未来的我花费数年 去思考如何来救她
Future me had years to think about it.
结果他给了她音速起子 为什么我会这么做?
All those years to think of a way to save her.
What he did was give her a screwdriver. Why would I do that?
哦 哦 瞧啊
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Look at that! I'm very good!
我太棒了
你做了什么?
What have you done?
保存了她
Saved her.
坚持住 你能做到 坚持住
Stay with me. You can do it. Stay with me. Come on.
来啊 你和我 最后一跑
You and me, one last run.
抱歉 River 走捷径
Sorry, River. Shortcut.
平台关闭
Platform disabled.
每个人都知道人总有一死
SONG: Everybody knows that everybody dies.
但不是每一天
But not every day.
不是今天
Not today.
没事了 你很安全
CAL: It's okay. You're safe.
在这里你会一直都很安全
You'll always be safe here.
博士修好了数据核心
The Doctor fixed the data core. This is a good place now.
这是个好地方 不过我担心你会孤独
所以我给你带了朋友来
But I was worried you might be lonely, so I brought you some friends.
我是不是很聪明?
Aren't I a clever girl?
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
哦 天啊
Oh, for heaven's sake.
他就是不肯 是不是?
He just can't do it, can he?
那个不可思议的人
That man. That impossible man.
他就是不肯放弃
He just can't give in.
有些日子很特别
SONG: Some days are special.
有些日子特别 特别幸福
Some days are so, so blessed.
有些日子 没有人死去
Some days, nobody dies at all.
偶尔 在漫长时间的一瞬
Now and then, every once in a very long while,
在成千上百日子中的一日 当顺风吹起
every day in a million days when the wind stands fair
博士应邀而来...
and the Doctor comes to call...
人人得以生存
everybody lives.
大家都好梦
Sweet dreams, everyone.
你小心
- You be careful. - DOCTOR: Taking a big space truck
与一群陌生人坐大型宇宙卡车
with a bunch of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight?
穿越叫午夜的钻石星球?
是哪里出了问题?!
What could possibly go wrong?
- 旅途愉快 - 我都等不急了
- Enjoy your trip. - Oh, I can't wait.
到底是什么声响?
What the hell is making that noise?
- 它在撞门 - 没有"它"
- It's trying the door! - There is no "it".
谁告诉我究竟是什么东西
(LOUD BANGING)
just tell me what the hell it is!
趴下
Down!
如果我们想出去 你们需要我
If we're gonna get out of this, then you need me.
你有那么稀罕吗
Oh, like you're so special.
- 已经死了两个人 - 那就不要有第三个
- Two people are dead. - Don't make it a third.
它冲着我来了 冲着我来了
It's coming for me. It's coming for me. Help!
快过来
Get out of there!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表