That looks like the boss. Let's keep out of his way. Come on.
你上次进去是什么时候?
How long since you went inside?
应该...是十年前了
Must be... ten years ago.
- "15号♥仓库" - 我6岁的时候 我爸爸带我来过这里
'Warehouse 15.' My father brought me here, when I was six years old.
- "安全协议启动" - 天啊 这真臭
'Security protocol initiated.' God, the stench of it.
"15号♥仓库 开门"
'Warehouse 15. Door open.'
太不可思议了
ELECTRICAL CRACKLING
就像我说的 什么都没变
Incredible.
我读过文件 但是... 还是出乎了我的意料
Like I said. Nothing's changed.
只有我这么觉得吗 它在看着你?
I've read the documents, but... it doesn't quite prepare you.
我想我对势垒力学很了解 我去检查一下信♥号♥♥
Is it just me, or does it feel as if it's looking at you?
这里对你来说是温暖的家 是不是?
I think I understand the barrier mechanics well enough. I'll check the signal.
你怎么看
Suppose it's home sweet home to you. What d'you think?
我没有看法 先生 那么..
I have no opinion, sir. Well...
跟爸爸打声招呼
say hello to Daddy.
什么都没有 势垒没有问题 没有不正常信♥号♥♥ 跟200年前一样
Nothing. The barrier's intact. No abnormal signal. Same as it's been for 200 years.
Halpen先生 2个从Noble公♥司♥来的人 没有通过安全检查
'Mr Halpen, the two people from the Noble Corporation failed to pass security checks.
没有这么一家公♥司♥ Noble公♥司♥根本不存在
There's no such company, the Noble Corporation doesn't exist.
另外 他们好像已经走失了 先生
And on top of that, they seem to have gone missing, sir,
博士和Noble女士
'the Doctor and Miss Noble.'
正是我需要的 开始搜索 不要响警报 明白么?
Just what I need(!) Start a search, no alarms, got that?
别太声张
Keep it quiet.
看到了么?头发掉了!喝的!
You see? Hair loss! Drink!
告诉你 老朋友 这杯算我的
Tell you what, old friend. Have this one on me.
干杯!
Cheers!
我想我们在这里完事儿了
I think we're finished here.
对不起
Sorry.
- 你在哪里学的吹口哨? - 西汉姆的比赛 每周六
Where d'you learn to whistle? West Ham, every Saturday.
Ood出口商品
Ood export.
你看到没? 把集装箱升起来
D'you see? Lifts up the containers,
装到火箭里面 准备飞往
takes them to the rocket sheds, ready to be flown out,
三个星系中的各个角落
all over the three galaxies...
什么 你是说 这些集装箱里面装满了..?
What, you mean, these containers are full of..?
你认为呢?
What d'you think?
哦 这太臭了!
Ohhh, it stinks!
你认为每个集装箱里面装了多少?
How many of them do you think there are in each one?
- 100?更多? - 建立在奴隶制上的庞大帝国
A hundred? More? A great big empire, built on slavery.
- 和你那个时代没什么不同 - 我没有奴隶!
It's not so different from your time. Oy! I haven't got slaves!
那你觉得你这身衣服是谁做的?
Who d'you think made your clothes?
难道这就是为什么你身边 总要伴一个人类吗
Is that why you travel round with a human
你根本不是想向他们展示宇宙奇观
at your side? It's not so you can show them the wonders of the universe,
而只是想要教训他们 是不是?
it's so you can take cheap shots?
- 对不起 - 那就别再这样了
Sorry. Well, don't.
太空人
Space Man.
我真不明白 门根本没有锁 你们为什么不逃走呢
I don't understand, the door was open, why don't you just run away?
为什么要逃走?
For what reason?
- 你们会获得自♥由♥ - 我不明白什么是"自♥由♥"
You could be free. I do not understand the concept.
这个亮啊亮的球又是怎么回事儿啊?
What is it with that Persil ball?
我说他们肯定不是生来就有那个球的 那为什么还要接一个这种球呢
I mean, they're not born with it, are they? Why do they have to be all plugged in?
Ood 告诉我 你们知道"圆环"吗?
Ood, tell me, does 'the circle' mean anything to you?
圆环必须打破
ALL: The circle must be broken.
哇哦 真恐怖!
Woah, that is creepy!
- 可是我不懂啊 "圆环"究竟是什么啊? - 圆环必须打破
But what is it? What is the circle? The circle must be broken.
为什么?
Why?
那样我们才能歌♥唱
So that we can sing.
Halpen先生 我正在Ood仓库 我发现了一些不速之客 上!
Mr Halpen? I'm in Ood Cargo, I've found your unwanted guests. Go!
啊 被发现了! 快走!
ALARM WAILS Oh, I think that's us! Come on!
把警报关掉! 我让你们把警报关掉!
Cut the alarms! I said, no alarms!
女士们先生们请不要惊慌 这只是消防演习而已
Nothing to worry about, ladies and gentlemen, it's just a fire drill.
我们每天这个时候都要测试我们的系统 恕我失陪一下
We test the system at this time every day. If you'll excuse me.
博士 这里有个门!
Doctor, there's a door!
别动
Don't move...
- 你去哪儿啦? - 站住别动
Where've you gone? ..stay where you are.
救命
Get off me!
放手! 放开我!
Get off me! Get off me!
Donna! 你在哪儿?
Donna! Where are you?
所有警卫撤退
All guards withdraw.
- 长官? - 我说了 撤退
Sir? I said withdraw.
你们在外面警戒 这个家伙交给我
Keep to the perimeter. I've got this one.
我早就想试试这个了
I've always wanted to do this.
集装箱 锁定 哈哈哈!
Container locked. Ahh!
你们能帮帮我吗?
Can you help me?
哦 不 不会吧!
Oh, no, you don't!
我什么都没做啊? 我不是他们一伙儿的 我是站在你们一边的!
What have I done? I'm not one of that lot. I'm on YOUR side!
都给我站住 这是命令
Just stay where you are. That's an order.
站住! 博士! 博士...!
I said, stay! Doctor! Doctor...!
你难道没听到命令吗 Halpen要他们活着
You heard the instructions. Mr Halpen wants them alive.
博士 救我出去!
Doctor, get me out!
- 博士 快救我出去! - 不管怎么样 你有大♥麻♥烦了
Doctor, get me out of here!
- 不是我 她才是 - 把集装箱打开!
Not from me, from her. Unlock the container!
- 博士! - 好了好了 毫发无损
Doctor! There we go, safe and sound.
我当然没事 他们呢?!
Never mind about me, what about them?!
啊!
Aaargh!
红色警报! 开火!
Red alert! Fire!
全部射杀!
Shoot to kill!
- 要是地球上的人知道这里发生了什么... - 哦 别傻了
If people back on Earth... knew what was going on here... Oh, don't be so stupid.
- 他们当然知道 - 他们知道你们是怎样对待Ood的?
Of course they know. They know how you treat the Ood?
他们从来不问这些事儿 一回事
They don't ask. Same thing.
Ood并不是生来就这样的
The Ood aren't born like this.
一个生来就只知道伺候人的种族 不会是进化来的
A species born to serve could never evolve in the first place.
你们公♥司♥用什么手段让他们服从的?
What does the company do to make them obey?
- 这跟我可没关系! - 因为你从来不问这些事儿?
That's nothing to do with me! What, because you don't ask?
- 那是Ryder博士的研究领域 - 那他在哪儿 在公♥司♥的哪个区域
That's Dr Ryder's territory. And where's he? What part of the complex?
我想帮你们阻止那些红眼睛 快告诉我!
I could help, with the red-eye, now show me!
那儿 红色♥区♥域的后面
There. Beyond the red section.
跟我一起走 你自己也见过那个仓库了 你不会觉得这是理所当然的
Come with me. You've seen the warehouse, you can't agree with all this.
你比我更了解这个地方 你可以帮得上忙
You know this place better than me, you could help.
他们在这儿! 警卫! 他们在这儿!
SHE SHOUTS: They're over here! Guards! They're over here!
男女疑犯脱逃 Wasteridge走廊报告
Male and female suspects escaped. Wasteridge corridor.
Halpen先生 我找到博士了 他正在赶去Ood转换中心
Mr Halpen, I found the Doctor. He's heading for Ood Conversion.
我马上就来 Kess先生 情况如何?
'On my way.' Mr Kess, what's the situation?
我们已经把他们包围了 长官 把他们用铁网围了起来
We've contained it, sir, fenced them in.
不过这些红眼睛没有一点消褪的迹象
But the red eye seems to be permanent this time, it's not fading.
不仅仅是这样 长官... 越来越多的货物开始狂暴了
Worse than that, sir... there's more of them going rabid.
我的意见 长官 我们损失了所有货物 这一批的所有产品 全都被污染了
My opinion, sir, I think we've lost them. The entire batch, contaminated.
究竟是什么原因呢? 为什么是现在? 有什么变故吗?
What's causing it? Why now? What's changed?
-总共有多少Ood -大约有2000个 长官
How many Ood, in total? I'd say about 2,000, sir.
这一批我们全部销毁 保险公♥司♥会买♥♥单的
'We can write them off, that's what insurance is for.'
喝的! 我们在繁殖场还有更多的Ood 我们可以重新生产
Drink! We've plenty more on the Breeding Farms, let's start again.
戴上防毒面具 一个活口也别留
Fetch the canisters. 'No survivors.'
遵命 长官 伙计们 防毒面具
My pleasure, sir. You lot - canisters!
这里走!
This way
你听见了吗?
Oh, can you hear it?
我根本用不着地图 我早就应该听一听了
I didn't need the map, I should've listened.
- 等一下 这样我们不就困在里面了么? - 听
Hold on. Does that mean we're locked in? Listen.
听一听 听一听...
Listen, listen, listen, listen... EERIE SINGING
啊 我的头!
Oh, my head!
- 怎么了? - 你能听见吗?
What is it? Can't you hear it?
歌♥声
The singing?
他们跟别的长得不一样
They look different to the others.
因为他们是原生的Ood 没有被加工过
That's because they're natural-born Ood, unprocessed,
他们还没有屈从于奴隶制 还没有被污染
before they're adapted to slavery. Unspoilt.
- 这就是他们的歌♥声 - 我听不见
That's their song. I can't hear it.
你想吗?
Do you want to?
想
Yeah.
- 这是被奴役的歌♥声 - 让我听一听
It's the song of captivity. Let me hear it.
面向我
Face me.
打开你的心扉 就是这样
Open your mind, that's it.
听听 Donna
CLEAR, SAD SINGING Hear it, Donna.
听听这音乐 哦...!
Hear the music. Oh...!
别再唱了...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表