你在干什么?
What have you done? What have you done?
不要碰我
Don't touch me.
Sontaran宁愿面对军事法庭 也不愿意示弱
A Sontaran would rather be court-martialled than show pain.
- 我得回去了 - 但是他破坏了传输装置
- I must return. - But he broke the teleport.
哼 低级的音速骗术
Ha! Primitive sonic trickery.
装置修好了
The device is now repaired.
(OSCILLATING DRONE)
我们的位置暴露了
Our presence is known. Soldiers, we move to a war footing.
士兵们 我们要打一场生存之战
我看见你摘下头盔面对战斗 我有幸分享这份荣幸吗
I see you faced battle open-skinned, sir. Might I share that honour?
当然
- You may. - Thank you.
谢谢
你们...怎么分辨彼此呢?
How do you tell each other apart?
我们也想这么问你们人类呢
We say the same of humans.
告诉我 孩子 已经装好了多少个ATMOS装置?
Tell me, boy, how many Atmos devices have been installed?
它们已经被发往全世界 但是只装了一半
Ah! They've gone worldwide with only about half.
这意味着改装了4亿汽车 一个大军♥火♥库
Which means 400 million cars converted. A fine arsenal.
够转化的吗
Is it sufficient to trigger the conversion?
足够了 是的 测试信♥号♥♥表明工作正常
More than enough, yeah. And the test signal proved that it works.
在同一秒中可以杀死52个人 伙计 这真是太酷了
52 deaths in the same second, man. That is just so cool.
酷?温度很重要吗
Is the temperature significant?
不 这只是个习惯用语
No. That's just a phrase.
我会让我的人准备好的 将军 告诉我时间和地点
But I'll get my people ready, General. just tell me where and when.
- 我们已经渗入到UNIT了吗 - 程序正要开始
- Have we infiltrated UNIT? - The process is about to begin.
那你去监督完成 Skorr指挥官 去完成它
Then you'll see it completed, Commander Skorr.
是 长官
- Get to it. - Yes, sir.
有人能告诉这到底是怎么回事?
Is someone going to tell me what the hell is going on?
好吧
Okay.
听着
So, listen.
你不是我见过的第一位外星人 告诉我你是谁
You're not the first aliens I've met. Just tell me who you are.
Skorr指挥官 来自Sontaran第10舰队
Commander Skorr of the 10th Sontaran Battle Fleet,
人称"血腥Skorr"
- known as Skorr, the Blood Bringer. - What have you done to those two?
你对这两个人做了什么?
简单的催眠控制 用来对付工厂的那帮白♥痴♥
Simple hypnotic control, as with the factory drones.
但是对付你 我们就需要更复杂的东西
But with you, we need something more complex.
(MACHINE BUZZING)
那...那是什么?
What is that?
很快 那就将是你
Soon, that will be you.
ATMOS装置功率达到100%
(INDISTINCT SPEAKING ON PA SYSTEM)
继续
Continue.
战争随时会打响
War can never come too soon.
孩子 再看最后一眼吧
Take your last look, boy.
它对我来说永远不够大
It was never big enough for me.
我喜欢你的野心
I like your ambition.
那个博士 他在UNIT的吉普车上
That Doctor, he was in a UNIT jeep. It should have Atmos installed.
那辆车应该装了ATMOS
你说过你不知道他的名字
You said you didn't know his name.
我是不知道 他只说过他叫博士
I don't. He just said Doctor. Does that mean something?
这有什么意义吗
Sontaran有一个敌人 叫博士
There is an enemy of the Sontarans known as the Doctor.
一个易容者
- A face changer. - Do you mean he is an alien, too?
你是说他也是外星人吗
传说就是他领导了上次的时间大战
Legend says he led the battle in the last great Time War.
历史上最伟大的战争 拒绝我们参与其中
The finest war in history and we weren't allowed to be part of it.
哦 但是这次真是太好了
Oh, but this is excellent.
最后一位时间领主 将死在我们Sontaran帝国的手中
The last of the Time Lords will die at the hands of the Sontaran Empire
埋葬在他所珍爱的地球的废墟中
in the ruins of his precious Earth.
挣扎是没有用的
It is inadvisable to struggle. The female has a weak thorax.
女性的胸肌不够发达
- 但是你在干什么呢? - 完善精神传输
- But what are you doing? - Completing mental transfer.
克隆体需要全部的记忆贮存
- The clone needs full memory access. - Clone?
克隆体?
你不能...
No, you can't.
- 这不是... - 你需要睡觉 孩子
- That's not... - You'll sleep, girl.
睡吧 让记忆保持活动
Sleep and keep the memories alive.
我们可以在战斗中利用的记忆
Memories we can use in battle.
我们发现了博士的汽车
SKREE: We have the Doctor's vehicle.
对一个伟大的敌人来说 这种死法太一般了
An ordinary death for such a remarkable enemy.
但是还得继续
But proceed.
灰狗40号♥呼叫陷阱1号♥ 重复 能听到我说话吗 完毕
Greyhound 40 to Trap One. Repeat. Can you hear me? Over.
- 这个为什么不好使了? - 肯定是Sontaran搞的鬼
- Why is it not working? - Must be the Sontarans.
如果他们能追踪这个的话 他们一定能控制ATMOS
If they can trace that, they can isolate the Atmos.
向左拐
- SAT NAV: Turn left. - Try going right.
- 试着往右拐 - 它说往左拐
- It said left. - I know, so go right.
我知道 所以往右拐
我控制不了 它在自己驾驶
I've got no control. It's driving itself.
停不来了 车门被锁上了
It won't stop. The doors are locked.
被锁死了 我没法让它停下来
Aah! It's deadlocked. I can't stop it.
导航仪只是把全车连上电线的一个盒子
- Let me... - Turn left.
The sat nav's just a box. It's wired into the whole car.
他要掉进水里了吗 我喜欢这样 在水里
Is he going in the water? I love it when they hit the water.
我们正往河边去
We're heading for the river.
- ATMOS 你会拒绝执行我的命令吗 - 确认
Atmos, are you programmed to contradict my orders?
- 无论我说什么 你都会忽略? - 确认
- Confirmed. - Anything I say, you'll ignore it.
往河里开
Confirmed.
我命令你往河里开 快开 往河里开
Then drive into the river. I order you to drive me into the river.
Do it. Drive into the river.
- 向右拐 左... - 趴下
Turn right. Left.
左 右 左 右 左...
- Get down. - Left, right, left, right...
哦 这就完了?
Oh, is that it?
ATMOS 终止
Atmos terminated. Mission accomplished. The Doctor is dead.
任务完成 博士已死
准备好武器
Then prepare the weapons.
间谍就位了吗
Is the operative in place?
为了Sontaran的伟大事业 时刻准备着 长官
Ready and waiting to advance the great Sontaran cause, sir.
去工作吧
Then go to work.
(BELL RINGING)
你不会相信我今天都经历了什么
You would not believe the day I'm having.
我去征用一辆车
- I'll requisition us a vehicle. - Anything without Atmos.
千万别带ATMOS 也不要拿枪对着别人
是他吗
And don't point your gun at people.
Is it him? Is it him? Is it the Doctor?
是他吗 是那个博士吗
- 啊 是你 - 谁?
- Oh, it's you. - Who? Oh!
哦 是你啊
什么? 我们以前见过吗
It's you.
是的 去年圣诞夜 他在我面前凭空消失了
- What, have you met before? - Yeah. Christmas Eve.
He disappeared right in front of me.
- 你从没说过啊? - 呃 你也没说过啊
- And you never said. - Well, you never said.
Wilf 先生 我叫Wilfred Mott
Wilf, sir. Wilfred Mott. You must be one of them aliens.
你一定是外星人中的一员
是的 但是别说的这么大声 很高兴正式认识你 Wilf
Yeah, but don't shout it out. Nice to meet you properly, Wilf.
- 外星人的手 - Donna 有消息吗
- Ah, an alien hand. - Donna, anything?
她不接电♥话♥ "Sonteruns"是什么?
She's not answering. What is it, Sonterruns?
是Sontaran 肯定不止这么简单
Sontarans. But there's got to be more to it.
不可能只远距离遥控汽车 那样还不够
They can't just be remote-controlling cars. That's not enough.
- 还没人接电♥话♥吗 - 等一下
- Is anyone answering? - Hold on.
别告诉我... Donna Noble
- Don't tell me. Donna Noble. - Martha. Hold on, he's here.
Martha 等一下 他在旁边
Martha 告诉Mace上校 是Sontaran干的
Martha, tell Colonel Mace it's the Sontarans.
我们有他们的档案 红色警报Sontaran
They're in the file. Code Red Sontarans.
但是如果他们已经在工厂了 告诉上校不要开枪 UNIT会被屠♥杀♥的
But if they're inside the factory, tell him not to start shooting.
- 我会尽快赶回去的 明白吗 - 红色警报Sontaran 明白了
UNIT will get massacred.
I'll get back as soon as I can. You got that?
Code Red Sontaran. Gotcha.
Jones医生
- Dr Jones, found anything yet? - No, sir. Nothing to report.
- 发现什么了吗 - 没有 长官 没发现什么
但你之前已经试过了没发现什么
You tried sonicking it before and you didn't find anything.
是的 但是现在我知道是Sontaran干的 就知道该找什么了
Yeah, but now I know it's Sontaran, I know what I'm looking for.
问题是 博士 Donna是我唯一的孙女
The thing is, Doctor, that Donna is my only grandchild.
答应我 你会照顾好她的
You got to promise me you're going to take care of her.
- 是她照顾我 - 这就是我的Donna
- She takes care of me. - Oh, yeah. That's my Donna.
她还小的时候 就总是指使我们
She was always bossing us around even when she was tiny.
- 我们过去都叫她 小将军 - 别说了
The Little General we used to call her.
还有一些男孩子 一个星期换一个
- Yeah. Don't start. - And some of the boys
she used to turn up with, a different one every week.
那个涂指甲油的是谁来着?
Here. Who was that one with the nail varnish?
Matthew Richards 他现在住在Kilburn
Matthew Richards. He lives in Kilburn now...with a man.
和一个男人一起
哇喔 这是隐藏装置 我就知道这里一定还有别的东西
Whoa! It's a temporal pocket.
I knew there was something else in there.
它和真实的时间相差了一秒
It's hidden just a second out of sync with real time.
但是为什么要这样呢?
- But what's it hiding? - I don't know. Men and their cars.
我不知道 男人和他们的汽车
有时我在想 如果我是汽车的话...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表