Instructions from the Adiposian First Family.
孩子们
Children.
孩子们 听我说
Oh, my children behold.
我要带你们回家了
I am taking you home.
穿越银河 新的爸爸妈妈在等你们
Far across the galaxy, your new mummies and daddies are waiting,
飞吧
and you will fly...
向上飞 宝贝
Up you go, babies.
飞啊
UP You go.
就这样 飞回家
That's it. Fly away home.
她连接整栋大量 把这里变成了悬浮场
She's wired up the tower block to convert it into a levitation post...
Ooh!
Oh!
有麻烦的不是我们
We're not the ones in trouble now.
是她
She is!
带上我
Take me. The children need me.
孩子们需要我
现在怎么办?
What are you gonna do, then?
炸死他们?
Blow 'em up?
它们只是孩子
They’re just children. They can't help where they came from.
不知道自己的身世
跟上次大不一样了嘛
Oh, well, that makes a change from last time.
那个Martha肯定好好改造你了
That Martha must have done you good.
是啊
Yeah, she did. Yeah. Yeah.
没错
She did.
她迷恋我
She fancied me.
疯狂的Martha
Mad Martha, that one.
瞎了眼的Martha
Blind Martha. Charity Martha.
仁慈的Martha
我竟然在朝脂肪招手
I'm waving at fat.
作为减肥计划 其实还是挺有效的
Actually, as a diet plan, it sort of works.
她在那儿
There she is!
Cofelia护士长 听我说
Matron Cofelia, listen to me!
没什么好说的 博士
No, I don't think so, Doctor.
希望以后还有机会见面
And if I never see you again, it'll be too soon.
为什么老是没人肯听我的?
Why does no one ever listen?
我想帮你
I'm trying to help! Just get across to the roof.
到屋顶这儿来
你能更换悬浮光束吗
- Can you shift the Levitation beam? - What, so that you can arrest me?
怎么 让你抓住我?
我听见了Adipose的指令 他们知道在地球上繁殖是违法的
Just listen. I saw the Adiposian instructions.
They know it's a crime, breeding on Earth,
所以会除去什么呢?
so what's the one thing they want to get rid of?
他们的共犯
Their accomplice.
我不只是共犯
I'm far more than that.
我是所有宝宝的保姆
I'm nanny
to all these children.
正是如此 孩子们有了爸爸妈妈 还要保姆干什么
Exactly. Mum and Dad have got the kids now.
They don't need the nanny any more.
喂 你们俩
Oi! You two!
都疯了
You're just mad! Do you hear me?
听见了吗
Mad! And I'm going to report you for...
疯了
我要举报你们犯...
疯癫罪
Madness!
看见了吧 有些人就是不敢相信
Some people just can't take it.
No.
不过有些人敢
And some people can.
好啦
So then, Tardis.
TARDIS
来吧
Come on!
我的车
That's my car!
简直是注定的
That is like destiny.
我早就准备好了
And I've been ready for this. I packed ages ago, just in case.
我早就理好行李了 以防万一
因为我想 热天 冷天 没天
'Cause I thought, "Hot weather."
"Cold weather."
"No weather."
他到处跑 我得准备好
"He goes anywhere. I've got to be prepared."
你还带了帽盒
You've got a... A hatbox.
帽子星球 我来了
Planet of the hats, I'm ready!
要打预防针吗
I don't need injections, do I?
比如去柬埔寨就要打 有外星疫苗吗
You know like when you go to Cambodia, is there any of that?
我朋友Veena去了巴林 她得...
'Cause my friend Veena went to Bahrain and she...
你怎么不说话
You're not saying much.
没什么 只是
No, it's just...
TARIDS里还是老样子
It's a funny old life,
你不想带上我
in the Tardis.
我不是这个意思
You don't want me.
I'm not saying that.
可是是你邀请我的
But you asked me.
难道你想一个人?
Would you rather be on your own?
不
No.
当然不
Actually, no.
但是
But...
我说了 上次跟Martha
The last time,
with Martha, like I said, it...
变得很复杂
It got complicated.
都是我的错
And that was all my fault. I...
我只想要个同伴
I just want a mate.
你只想要个床伴?
You just want to mate!
我只想要个同伴
I just want "a" mate.
别想跟我上♥床♥ 帅哥
You're not mating with me, sunshine!
同伴 我要的是同伴
"A" mate. I want "a" mate.
我也是 我可没其他意思
Well, just as well, because I'm not having any of that nonsense.
你只是个干瘦的长条条...外星人
I mean, you're just a long streak of nothing.
那就好
- You know, alien nothing. - There we are, then.
好
Okay.
我可以加入了?
- I can come? - Yeah.
是的
当然可以
Of course you can, yeah.
太好了
I'd love it.
哦 真是...
That's just...
车钥匙
- Car keys. - What?
什么?
I've still got my mum's car keys. I won't be a minute.
我妈的车钥匙还在我这儿
马上回来
我知道 妈妈 我看见了 小胖娃娃
I know, Mum, I saw it. Little fat people.
我得走了
Listen, I've got to go. I'm going to stay with Veena for a bit.
我要跟Veena住一段时间
天上出现了大家伙
- But it was in the sky..- - Yeah, know. Spaceship.
我知道 是飞船
但是车钥匙还在我这儿
But I've still got the car keys.
Brook大街路口10米处有个垃圾桶 我会把钥匙留在里面
Look, there's a bin on Brook Street about 30 feet from the corner.
什么 垃圾桶?
- I'm going to leave them in there. - What? A bin?
是的 垃圾桶
- Yes, I said "bin". - But you can't do that!
这样怎么行
Now, stop complaining. The car’s just down the road a bit.
别抱怨了 车就停在街那边
我得挂了 真得挂了
Gotta go. Really got to go.
再见
- Bye. - But, Donna, you can't...
但是 Donna 你不能
你好 等一下有个女人会来 高个金发 叫Sylvia
Listen, there's this woman who's going to come along,
a tall, blonde woman called Sylvia.
麻烦告诉她就是那个垃圾桶
Tell her, "That bin there."
她会懂的
All right? It will make sense. "That bin there."
就是那个垃圾桶
出发吧
- Off we go, then. - Here it is, the Tardis.
这就是TARDIS
里面比外面大
It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside...
哦 这我都知道了
Oh, I know all that bit.
不过老实说 你应该把暖气打开
Although, frankly, you could turn the heating up.
好了 放眼宇宙
So...
Whole wide universe.
你想去哪儿?
Where do you want to go?
我知道去哪儿
Oh, I know exactly the place.
哪儿?
Which is?
往那儿走四公里
Two and a half miles that way.
Donna
Ah! Donna, it's... It's the flying blue box!
会飞的蓝盒子
什么?
是Donna
That's Donna!
是Donna
That's Donna.
还有一个男人
And that's him. That's him!
是他
Yay! That's him!
加油啊 宝贝
Go on, girl! Go on, get out there!
加油 上啊
喂
Hey!
古罗马
Ancient Rome!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表