怎么停了
- It's stopped. - What do you mean?
怎么了
是好事还是坏事
Is that good or bad? Where are we?
我们在哪儿
The Medusa Cascade.
美杜莎瀑布
我上一次来还是个小孩子
I came here when I was just a kid,
只有90岁
90 years old.
这儿是时间和空间的中心裂缝
It was the centre of a rift in time and space.
那27个星球在哪儿
So, where are the 27 planets?
不在这儿
Nowhere.
Tandocca轨迹在这里彻底消失了
The Tandocca trail stops dead.
一点痕迹也没有了
End of the line.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
博士 该怎么办
Doctor, what do we do?
你别这样好吧
Now, don't do this to me.
不 你别这样好不好
No, don't.
Don't do this to me.
这可不是时候啊
Not now.
告诉我我们该怎么办
Tell me what are we going to do.
你从不放弃的
You never give up.
求你了
Please!
联♥合♥国♥♥军♥总司令呼叫Dalek舰队
This is the Commander General of the United Nations
calling the Dalek fleet.
我们投降 重复 我们投降
We surrender. Repeat, we surrender.
地球投降
Planet Earth surrenders.
选中接受测试的人类听从Dalek指挥
DALEK: ...humans selected for testing
will follow Dalek instructions.
Dalek政♥权♥千秋万载
The Daleks reign supreme.
Dalek万岁
All hail the Daleks!
你们将无条件服从Dalek的指示
You will obey Dalek instructions without question.
你们将服从你们的Dalek主人
You will obey your Dalek.
(TRANSMISSION SPUTTERING)
有人听见我说话么
WOMAN: Can anyone hear me?
次级波网络已经打开
The Subwave Network is open. You should be able to hear my voice.
你们应该能听见我讲话
有人在么
Is there anyone there?
我认识那个声音
I know that voice.
那是谁
- Who's that? - Some poor soul calling for help.
某个可怜的人在求救
我们无能为力
- There's nothing we can do. - But look at Mr Smith.
你看"Smith先生"
MR SMITH: Processing incoming Subwave.
处理来电♥信♥♥号♥♥
此条信息极度重要
WOMAN: This message is of the utmost importance.
我们没有多少时间了
We haven't much time.
有人听见我说话么
Can anyone hear me?
有人正试图与我们联♥系♥
Someone's trying to get in touch.
整个世界都在哭泣
The whole world's crying out. Just leave it.
别管它了
Captain jack Harkness, shame on you!
Jack Harkness上校 你真丢脸
现在请你立正 先生
Now, stand to attention, sir.
什么
What?
那是谁
Who is that?
Harriet Jones 前首相
Harriet Jones, former Prime Minister.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
Harriet 是我啊 是我啊
Harriet, it's me! It's me! She can't hear me.
噢 她听不见我
Have you got a webcam?
你们有摄像头么
No, she wouldn't let me. She said they're naughty.
她不让装 说是会侵犯隐私
那我岂不是不能和她说话了
I can't speak to her then, can I?
Sarah Jane Smith 少校街13号♥
Sarah Jane Smith, 13 Bannerman Road, are you there?
你还在那儿么
Yeah, yeah, I'm here. That's me!
是 我在 我在这儿
很好 现在我们来试一试能不能互相说话
Good!
Now, let's see if we can talk to each other.
第四通联络似乎碰上了通信故障
The fourth contact seems to be having some trouble getting through.
是我啊 Harriet 那个就是我啊
That's me! Harriet, that's me!
我来加强信♥号♥♥
I'll just boost the signal.
喂
Hello?
Martha Jones
Martha Jones!
她是谁 我才是要说话的啊
- Who's she? I want to get through. - Martha, where are you?
Martha 你在哪儿
I guess Project Indigo was more clever than we thought.
我觉得靛蓝计划比我们想像的成功
一秒前我还在曼哈顿
One second I was in Manhattan...
一眨眼就...
Next second, maybe Indigo tapped into my mind
似乎传送装置读懂了我的想法
'cause I ended up in the one place I wanted to be.
因为我被传送到了我最想去的地方
妈
Mum?
你回家了
You came home.
在世界末日的时候 你回到了我身边
At the end of the world, you came back to me.
然后突然笔记本就自己打开了
But then all of a sudden, it's like the laptop turned itself on.
的确 是我控制的
It did. That was me.
Harriet Jones 前首相
- Harriet Jones, former Prime Minister. - Yes, I know who you are.
哦 我知道你是谁
考虑到现在的状况
I thought it was about time we all met given the current crisis.
我觉得差不多是时候大家见面了
火炬木小组 这是Sarah Jane Smith
Torchwood, this is Sarah Jane Smith.
我一直在关注你的工作
I've been following your work. Nice job with the Slitheen.
Slitheen那一次真是干的不错
Yeah, well, I've been staying away from you lot.
啊 我还想离你远一点呢
太乱来了
Too many guns.
不管怎样 你气色很好啊 女士
All the same, might I say, looking good, ma'am?
真的 哦
Really? Ooh!
现在不是时候 上校
Not now, Captain.
Martha Jones 博士的前助手
And Martha Jones, former companion to the Doctor.
喂 我也是啊
- Oi, so was I! - But how did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
女士们先生们 这是次级波网络
This, ladies and gentlemen, this is the Subwave Network.
一种主动感知软件
A sentient piece of software programmed to seek out
用来寻找那些能找到博士的人
anyone and everyone who can help to contact the Doctor.
Dalek能监听么
- What if the Daleks can here us? - No.
不能 这就是次级波的好处 无法探测
That's the beauty of the Subwave. It's undetectable.
你发明的?
- And you invented it? - I developed it.
我负责开♥发♥的
It was created by the Mr Copper Foundation.
这是由Copper基金创立的项目
可是我们需要的是武器
Yeah, but what we need right now is a weapon.
Martha 你不是回到UNIT了么
Martha, back at UNIT, what did they give you?
他们给了你什么吗 那个钥匙是啥
What was that key thing?
Osterhagen之钥
The Osterhagen Key.
那钥匙绝对不能用Jones医生 任何情况下都不能用
That key is not to be used, Dr Jones.
Not under any circumstances.
Osterhagen之钥究竟是什么
But what is an Osterhagen Key?
别管钥匙了 这是命令
Forget about the key! And that's an order!
我们需要的就是博士
HARRIET: All we need is the Doctor.
等等 Harriet 好吧 你要是找博士的话
Oh, excuse me, Harriet, but well, the thing is,
不是他罢免你的么
if you're looking for the Doctor, didn't he depose you?
他的确这么做了
He did.
我想了好久
And I've wondered about that for a long time, whether I was wrong.
究竟我错了没有
可我一直坚信自己所做的没错
But I stand by my actions to this day
因为我知道 总有一天
because I knew... I knew that one clay, the Earth would be in danger.
当地球陷于危险时 博士不能赶到
And the Doctor would fail to appear.
我就是这么跟他说的
I told him so myself, and he didn't listen.
他并没有听进去
But I've been trying to find him.
我也一直在找他
The Doctor's got my phone on the Tardis, but I can't get through.
博士的TARDIS上面有我的电♥话♥
可是我就是接不通
Nor me. And I was here first.
我也是啊 我还是第一个去那儿的哎
所以我们需要次级波
That's why we need the Subwave. To bring us all together.
让我们的力量集♥合♥在一起
Combine forces. The Doctor's secret army.
我们是博士的秘密军队
等等 我们来加强信♥号♥♥
Wait a minute. We boost the signal, that's it.
这就搞定了
We transmit that telephone number through Torchwood itself,
我们通过火炬木向他的电♥话♥发送信♥号♥♥
加上裂缝的所有能量...
-using all the power of the rift... - And we've got Mr Smith.
而且我们有"Smith先生"
He can link up with every telephone exchange on the Earth.
它能连接地球上的所有电♥话♥
它能让整个世界在同一时间播同一号♥码
He can get the whole world to call the same number all at the same time.
几十亿的电♥话♥同时拨出
Billions of phones calling out all at once!
太聪明了 那小孩是谁啊
Brilliant! Who's the kid?
那是我儿子
That's my son.
可是 抱歉
Excuse me, sorry.
抱歉 喂 Ianto Jones
Sorry, hello. Ianto Jones.
一旦我们开始传送信♥号♥♥
If we start transmitting, then this Subwave Network
这个次级波网络就不再隐秘了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表