只不过 上次我见到他们的时候 有一种力量
Except, the last time I met them, there was this force,
像是一种更强的心智 强大到能够占据他们
like a stronger mind, powerful enough to take them over.
- 什么样的力量? - 说来话长
What sort of force? Long story.
- 时间多的是 - 是魔鬼
Long walk. It was the Devil.
如果你要耍小聪明的话 我就把我的帽子戴回去
If you're gonna take the mickey, I'll just put my hood back up.
虽然这次肯定有什么不同
Must be something different this time, though.
一些离家很近的事
Something closer to home.
啊哈!
A-ha!
文明!
Civilisation!
女士们先生们 欢迎来到Ood星
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Ood-Sphere.
难道这不令人鼓舞么?这是您的资料包 里面有优♥惠♥卷 3D票和整个地方的地图
And isn't it bracing? Here are your information packs, with vouchers, 3D tickets and a map of the complex.
我叫Solana 市场部经理 我们已经在视频电♥话♥上联♥系♥过了
My name's Solana, Head of Marketing. I'm sure we've all spoken on the vidfone.
现在如果您能跟随我 不好意思 不好意思 不好意思!来晚了
Now, if you'd like to follow me. Sorry, sorry, sorry! Late.
不用在意我们 你好! 警卫让我们过来了
Don't mind us. Hello! The guards let us through.
- 你们是? - 博士和Donna Noble
And you would be? The Doctor and Donna Noble.
代表Noble公♥司♥ 跨银河公开有限公♥司♥
Representing the Noble Corporation PLC Limited, Intergalactic.
我想肯定是我忘记登记了 对不起 下次不会发生了
Must have fallen off my list, my apologies. Won't happen again.
好吧 Noble博士 Noble太太 请跟我来
Now then, Dr Noble, Mrs Noble, if you'd like to come with me.
- 噢 不 不 我们没有结婚! - 我们没有结婚 从来没有
Oh, no, no, we're not married! We're so not married. Never.
- 以后也不会! - 当然
Never ever! Of course.
这是你们的资料包 优♥惠♥卷在里面
And here are your information packs, vouchers inside.
现在如果您愿意跟我来 经理套房♥可是又舒服又暖和
Now if you'd like to come with me, the Executive Suites are nice and warm.
那是什么?听起来像是警报
ALARM WAILS What's that? Sounds like an alarm.
天啊 我们有买♥♥家在 谁把警报弄响了?
For God's sake, we've got the buyers arriving, who sounded the alarm?
- 喝的! - 只是一个换班的警报 这边 越快越好!
Drink! Oh, it's just a siren for the end of the work shift. Now then, this way, quick as you can!
- Kess先生 发生什么了? - Ood惹事了 先生
Mr Kess, what the hell's going on? Ood on the loose, sir.
- 看来我们又发现了一个 - 红眼? 像罪恶一样红 先生
Looks like we've got another one. Red-eye? As red as sin, sir.
不要担心 Halpen先生 我们在处理
Don't worry, Mr Halpen, we're on it.
长官!
Sir!
好吧 上 抓住他!
All right then, lads - go, get him!
正如你们所看到的 Ood很乐意为人服务 我们让他们受到最高标准的训练
As you can see, the Ood are happy to serve, and we keep them in facilities of the highest standard.
在这里有2个O 意思是Ood行动 我们愿意把Ood当作我们可信的朋友
Here at the Double O - that's Ood Operations - we like to think of the Ood as our trusted friends.
在那里 你们两个跟着我
Over there. You two follow me.
我们使Ood健康 安全 并且受到教育
We keep the Ood healthy, safe, and educated.
抓活的!
Take him alive!
我们并不是仅仅教养Ood
We don't just breed the Ood.
我们让他们变得更好 因为他们的内心并不是Ood
We make them better.
而是我们的一种映射
but a reflection of us?
如果您的Ood高兴...
If your Ood is happy...
...那么您也会高兴
Aaargh!
Halpen先生 这个有点比红眼更可怕 先生
..then you'll be happy, too.
这是某种新的东西
Mr Halpen, this is a bit more than red-eye, sir.
它发狂了 长官 啊!
This is something new,
把它带到Ryder博士那去
it's rabid, sir. Aaargh!
让他离开客户视线就好!
Take it to Dr Ryder.
先生 19:00请出席产品销♥售♥会
Just get it out of sight!
好吧 好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你觉得怎么样?头发长回来了?
What do you think? Growing back?
仅仅有一点而已?
Just a little bit?
好像你知道一样!
Like you'd know!
我想介绍Ood行动的一项新的改革
I'd now like to point out a new innovation from Ood Operations.
我们开♥发♥了多种Ood翻译球的语言包
W've introduced a variety package with the Ood translator ball.
现在您可以使用标准设置
You can now have the Standard Setting.
你今天怎么样 Ood?
How are you today, Ood?
我再好不过了 谢谢
I'm perfectly well, thank you.
或者在经过充满压力的一天 为广大男士做的一点点改变
Or perhaps, after a stressful day, a little something for the gentlemen.
你怎么样 Ood?
And how are you, Ood?
见到你更好了
SULTRY FEMALE VOICE: All the better for seeing you.
还有喜剧名著的选择 Ood 你东西掉了
And the comedy classic option. Ood, you dropped something.
D'oh!(恶搞辛普森一家的老爸Homer)
D'oh!
这些所有只需要额外的5个银河币
All that for only five additional credits.
您手上的小册子里面有详细的说明
The details are in your brochures.
这里有大量的食物和饮料 大家别客气
Now, there's plenty more food and drink, so, don't hold back.
噢 就是它!
Ah, got it!
Ood星 我以前去过这个太阳系 很多年前 很多世纪前!
The Ood-Sphere, I've been to this solar system before, years ago, ages!
很靠近理性星球
Close to the planet Sense-Sphere.
放大
Widen out.
4126年 这是第二伟大强盛人类帝国
The year 4126. That is the Second Great and Bountiful Human Empire.
4126.
现在是4126年
It's 4126.
- 我在4126年 - 这很好 是不是?
I'm in 4126. It's good, isn't it?
现在地球看起来是什么样子?
What's the Earth like now?
快满了 但是你看 这个帝国延伸出去穿过3个星系
Bit full. But you see, the Empire stretches out across three galaxies.
这很怪 我是说 这很棒 但是...
It's weird. I mean, it's brilliant, but...
在家的时候 报纸和电视一直在说 我们不会活得太久的
Back home, the papers and the telly keep saying we haven't got long to live.
全球变暖 大洪水
Global warming. Flooding.
所有的蜜蜂消失
All the bees disappearing. Yeah,
关于蜜蜂的事很奇怪
that thing about the bees is odd.
但是看看我们!我们无处不在
But look at us! We're everywhere.
这是好是坏? 我们是不是像探索者一样?
Is that good or bad, though? Are we like explorers?
- 或者更像一个病毒? - 有时候我很想知道
Or more like a virus? Sometimes I wonder.
那些红点是什么?
What are the red dots?
Ood分配中心
Ood distribution centres.
穿越3个星系?
Across three galaxies?
难道Ood对这个没什么发言权?
Don't the Ood get a say in this?
嗯 对不起 但是...
Um, sorry, but...
你好 告诉我 你们是不是都像这样?
Hello. Tell me, are you ALL like this?
我不明白 小姐
I do not understand, Miss.
为什么叫我 "小姐" 我看起来像单身么?
Why do you say "Miss", do I look single?
- 回到正题 - 是的
Back to the point. Yeah.
我的意思是 这里有没有自♥由♥的Ood?
What I mean is, are there any free Ood?
有没有野生的Ood?像羚羊一样
Are there Ood running wild somewhere? Like wildebeest.
所有的Ood注定要为人服务
All Ood are born to serve.
不然的话 我们会死
Otherwise, we would die.
但是你不能这么想
But you can't have started like that.
- 在人类之前 你们怎么样? - 圆环
Before the humans, what were you like? The circle.
你说什么 什么圆环?
What do you mean, what circle?
那个圆环 那个圆环是...
The circle, the circle is...
女士们先生们!所有的Ood准备接待客人
Ladies and gentlemen! All Ood to Hospitality Stations, please.
我已经闲扯够了
I've had enough of the schmoozing.
- 你想不想脱离这种挫败感? - 我想向您介绍...
Do you fancy going off the beaten track? If I can introduce you...
"Ood星导游手册"?
Rough Guide to the Ood-Sphere?
- 听上去不错 - 是啊
Works for me. yeah
- 啊! - 它到底有什么毛病?
Waargh! What the hell is wrong with it?
很明显它已经到达红眼的第2阶段
It's obviously stage two of red-eye.
不管这是什么意思
Whatever that means.
Ood Sigma 你以前见过这种事么?
Ood Sigma, have you seen this before?
人性定义我们 先生
Humanity defines us, sir.
我们指望你给我答案
We look to you for answers.
废物 你们都是
Fat lot of good, all of you.
我们出口了成千上万的Ood 到所有文明的星球
We're exporting hundreds of thousands of Ood to all the civilised planets.
如果它们发狂了 你知道这意味着什么
If they turn rabid, you know what it'll mean.
只有一个地方我没有检查过了 先生 15号♥仓库
There's only one thing I haven't checked, sir. Warehouse 15.
为什么那会造成麻烦呢? 那里有2个世纪了 从来没有变过 喝的
Why should that cause trouble? It's been two centuries now.
那里限制进入 但如果我要解决这事 我应该去看看 以防万一
I know it's restricted access, but if I'm going to work on this, I should see it. Just in case.
真难以忍♥受这个地方
Can't stand the place.
15号♥仓库 走吧
Still. Warehouse 15 then, come on.
我们怎么处置它?
What about this one, sir?
我建议死后解剖
Well, I'd suggest a post mortem.
那就是说它必须先要死
Which means it's got to be dead first.
啊!啊!
Aargh! Aargh!
"Ood第八轮班开始"
'Ood shift eight, now commencing.
"重复 第八轮班开始"
'Repeat, Ood shift eight now commencing.'
起来!我叫你起来!
Get up! I said get up!
仆人?他们是奴隶
Servants? They're slaves.
起来!
Get up!
前进!
March!
上一次我见到Ood的时候 我没想也没问
Last time I met the Ood, I never thought. I never asked.
- 这不像你 - 我那会儿很忙
That's not like you. I was busy.
忙到我不能救他们 不得不看着他们死 我想我欠他们一次
So busy I couldn't save them, I had to let the Ood die. I reckon I owe them one.
- 那看起来像是头儿 - 躲着他点儿 走
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表