- I can deal with him. - No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 你哪也不能去
什么?
- You're not going anywhere. - What?
你属于这里 和他们一起
- You belong here with them. - She belongs with us.
她属于我们 属于你 她是你的女儿!
她是一个士兵 他是从那个机器里出来的!
With you. She's your daughter.
噢 好吧 我知道 听着 你有没有听诊器?
She's a soldier. She came out of that machine.
Oh, yes. I know that bit. Listen, have you got that stethoscope?
把它给我
Give it to me. Come on.
快点!
(DOCTOR SIGHING)
- 你在干什么 - 没事儿的
- What are you doing? - It's all right.
别动就好
Just hold still.
来这
Come here.
听
Listen, and then tell me where she belongs.
然后告诉我她属于哪里
(HEART BEATING)
(MORE BEATING)
- 两个心脏 - 完全正确
Two hearts.
发生什么了?
- DONNA: Exactly. - What's going on?
这是不是代表她是一个...?
Does that mean she's a... What do you call a female Time Lord?
你们怎么叫一个女性时间领主的?
- 什么是时间领主? - 我就是
- What's a Time Lord? - It's who I am. It's where I'm from.
就是我从那里来的
我是从你那里来的
And I'm from you?
你是一个我的倒影 仅仅如此 时间领主比这个代表着更多
You're an echo, that's all. A Time Lord is so much more.
知识的聚集体 一种密♥码♥ 共同的历史
A sum of knowledge, a code, a shared history, a shared suffering.
分享痛苦
现在都没有了 所有的一切
And it's gone now, all of it.
永远地消失了
Gone forever.
发生什么了?
What happened?
那里曾经发生过战争
- There was a war. - Like this one?
像这次一样?
更大 大得多
Bigger. Much bigger.
你参战了么?
And you fought?
杀人了么?
And killed?
是的
Yes.
那么我们有什么不同?
Then how are we different?
我需要给这个充电 我需要能量 你明白么?
I need to charge it up. I need power. Do you understand?
那有更多!
(GURGLING)
是3D的 噢 你真是个聪明的Hath!
There's even more. In 3D! Oh, you're a clever Hath!
所以这就是大家要去的地方?
So this is where everybody's headed?
但是你看...那些隧♥道♥有点绕弯
(HATH GURGLING)
But look, those tunnels sort of zig-zag.
如果上去 在上面走直线的话 我会第一个到达那里
If I went up and over the surface in a straight line, I'd get there first.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
这些是表面的读数么?
Are these the readings for the surface? But it doesn't look too bad.
看起来还不是太坏
氮氧比例大约是80:20
Nitrogen and oxygen about 80-20.
那不错 臭氧层指数很高
That's fine. Ozone levels are high and some big radiation spikes.
有一些辐射波动
但是只要我不在外面待太久的话
But as long as I'm not out there too long...
我必须去找到我的朋友
I have to find my friends.
那就去吧
Come on, then.
嘿
Hey.
我不应该和你讲话的 我在值班
I'm not supposed to talk to you. I'm on duty.
我知道 看着我
Yeah, I know. Guarding me.
这是不是意味着我是个威胁?
So does that mean I'm dangerous
还是我需要被保护?
or that I need protecting?
保护什么?
- Protecting from what? -Ooh, I don't know. Men like you.
噢 我不知道 像你一样的男人?
保持安静 打开门
Keep quiet and open the door.
我想看你施"美人计"
I'd like to see you try that.
这是出去的路
(WHISPERING) That's the way out.
不要用枪
Don't you dare.
让我吸引这家伙的视线
Let me distract this one.
这几年我学会了一些女人的花招
I have picked up a few womanly wiles over the years.
等等再用那些花招吧
Let's save your wiles for later,
紧急的时候再用
in case of emergency.
(SQUEAKING)
我是吸引他的注意力 不是去击倒他!
I was gonna distract him, not clobber him.
好吧 成功了 不是么?
Well, it worked, didn't it?
他们肯定每人都有一份新地图的拷贝 你好好跟着我 别再打伤人了
I still have a copy of that new map. just stay there. Don't hurt anyone.
(MOUSE SQUEAKING)
(EXCLAIMS)
你要不就一辈子待在地下的阴影里
(GURGLING)
You can stay down here and live your whole life in the shadows
要不就跟我上来 到开阔的地面去
or come with me and stand in the open air,
感受风吹在脸上的感觉
feel the wind on your face.
那有什么好怕的
What's it gonna be?
随你的便吧 我可要上去了
(MOANING)
It's up to you, but nothing's gonna stop me.
(GRUNTING)
(EXCLAIMS)
(GASPING)
我就知道你会来
I knew you couldn't resist it.
你听懂我说的吗
(GURGLING)
Er, language!
来吧
Come on.
是那个姑娘 她耍了我
It was the girl. She tricked me. They... They got away. I'm sorry.
他们都逃走了
对不起
I've waited all my life for this moment.
我一辈子都在等这一刻
谁也别想拦着我
No one's gonna get in my way, certainly not this Doctor.
这个博士也当然不例外
武装起来!
Alarm! We march!
前进!
向战争前进!
To war!
等等!
Wait!
就是这儿了
This is it. The hidden tunnel.
隐藏的通道
这儿肯定有什么控制台之类的东西
There must be a control panel.
又是那一串数字
There's another one of those numbers. They're everywhere.
怎么到处都是
着一定是建造者留下的
DOCTOR: The original builders must have left them.
古老的编录系统
An old cataloguing system.
你有纸和笔吗?
You got a pen, a bit of paper?
因为...你看数字是倒数的
'Cause, do you see? The numbers are counting down.
这一串数字以14结尾
This one ends in 1-4. The prison cell said 1-6.
而监狱的那一串是16结尾的
你们俩个总是不停地思考
Always thinking, both of you. Who are you people?
- 你们究竟是什么人? - 跟你说了 我是博士
博士? 这就没了?
- I told you, I'm the Doctor. - The Doctor, that's it?
他对我也只说了这么多
- That's all he ever says. - So you don't have a name either?
那么你也没有名字
难道你也和我一样是个怪胎?
- Are you an anomaly, too? - No.
不
哦 算了吧! 你是我见过最怪的怪胎!
Oh, come off it. You're the most anomalous bloke I've ever known.
在这里!
Here it is!
还有时间领主 他们究竟为什么而生?
And Time Lords, what are they for exactly?
"为什么"? 他们...
For? They're not... They're not for anything.
他们不为什么而生
那你是干什么的?
- So what do you do? - I travel through time and space.
我到处旅行
穿越时间和空间
他拯救了很多星球
He saves planets, rescues civilisations
拯救了很多文明
打败了不计其数的恐怖生物
defeats terrible creatures and runs a lot.
而且经常逃跑
说真的他逃跑的次数还真是多啊
Seriously, there's an outrageous amount of running involved.
搞定了!
Great!
5班 跟着我
COBB: Support 5, with me.
就像你刚才说的 该逃跑了
No. What were you saying about running?
那是舞台上用的调光灯么?
That's not mood lighting, is it?
不 我不这么认为了
- No. I didn't think so. - Arming device.
武装防御装置
又是这些数字
There's more of these.
总是8位数 并且在倒数 看来我们越来越靠近...
Always eight numbers, counting down the closer we get.
找到了!
(GRUNTS)
你最好快点!
Here we go.
将军来了!
DONNA: You'd better be quick. The general.
你去哪儿?
- Where are you going? - I can hold them up.
我去拖延他们一会儿
不 不能再死人了
- No. We don't need any more dead. - But it's them or us.
他们会杀了我们
这并不意味着一定要把他们杀了!
- It doesn't mean you have to kill them. - I'm trying to save your life.
可是我在努力救你们的命啊!
听我说
Listen to me, the killing,
杀戮
会像病毒一样感染你
after a while it infects you and once it does you're never rid of it.
一旦被感染就再也别想停止杀戮了
可我们别无选择
- But we don't have a choice. - We always have a choice.
选择总是会有的
抱歉
- I'm sorry. - Jenny!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表