- VAL: Biff, don't! - Mr Kane, better not.
那门是铸铁
It's cast iron, that door.
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
三次!听到没有 它敲了三次
Three times! Did you hear that? It did it three times.
- 它是在回应 - 敲了三次!
It did it three times!
好了 大家冷静
All right, all right, everyone calm down.
不 它是在回应 别说不是活的 明明就是在回应他!
Yeah, but it answered. It answered.
Don't tell me that thing's not alive. It answered him.
再说一遍 你们回到座位上去
(BANGING)
I really must insist you get back to your seats!
不 别光站着说规矩了 你是乘务员啊
No, don't just stand there telling us the rules!
你该想点办法!
You're the hostess! You're supposed to do something!
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
到底是什么东西!
What the hell's making that noise?
她说她会来找我的 住手! 快让它住手!
She said she'd get me. Stop it! Make it stop! Make it stop!
别傻站着看我 不是我的错 是他讲的故事引起来的
Don't just stand there looking at me. It's not my fault. He started it with...
- 冷静! - 他的责任
- Calm down! -...he made it worse!
- 你这样没有用 - 你就不能别管吗?
Why couldn't you leave it alone? Stop staring at me!
别盯着我了!
- The rescue's coming... - Calm down!
- 就告诉我到底是什么 - 冷静!
(POUNDING)
它冲着我来了
It's coming for me.
它冲着我来了 它冲着我来了
Oh, it's coming for me. It's coming for me!
它冲着我来了 它冲着我来了
It's coming for me.
It's coming for me!
(POUNDING)
别待在那里!
Get out of there!
(ALL GRUNTING)
还好吧?
All right? Okay.
胳膊 腿 脖子 脑袋 鼻子 我还完好
Arms, legs, neck, head, nose. I'm fine.
大家怎么样?
Everyone else?
- 怎么样 都没事吧 - (博士 博士)
How are we? Everyone all right?
一定是 地震
HOBBES: Earthquake, must be.
不可能 大地是固定的 实心的
But that's impossible. The ground is fixed. It's solid.
我们有手电 大家拿上手电 就在座位的后面
We've got torches. Everyone take a torch.
They're in the back of the seats.
哦 Jethro 宝贝 过来
Oh, Jethro. Sweetheart, come here.
我没事 你看她
Never mind me. What about her?
- 这些座位怎么了? - 谁干的?
VAL: What's happened to the seats? BIFF: Who did that?
都被扯掉了
VAL: They've been ripped up.
没事了 没事了 过去了
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right, it's over.
我们还活着
We're still alive. Look, the wall's still intact, eh?
看 墙壁还是完整的 看到了?
- Joe Claude? - 我们是安全的
- HOSTESS: Joe, Claude? - We're safe.
司机Joe 听到我了吗?
Driver Joe, can you hear me?
没有回应 对讲系统一定是坏了
I'm not getting any response. The intercom must be down.
怎么回事?什么东西?
What happened? What was that?
是司机吗?他是不是遭遇不幸了?
Is it the driver? Have we lost the driver?
- 驾驶舱没了 - 别傻了
- The cabin's gone. - Don't be ridiculous.
- 怎么可能没了 不可能没了 - 你也看到了!
It can't be gone. How can it be gone?
但什么都没了 好像被扯掉了
- You saw it. - There was nothing there.
- Like it was ripped away. - What are you doing?
- 你在做什么? - 来点光 这样好多了 谢谢
That's better. A little bit of light. Thank you. Malta bene.
- Molto bene(意大利语 好极了) - 你知道自己在做什么吗?
Do you know what you're doing?
驾驶舱没了 你最好离那墙远点
The cabin's gone. You better leave that wall alone.
驾驶舱不可能就这么没了
- The cabin can't be gone. - No, it's safe.
不 还安全 任何裂缝都会自动密封起来
Any rupture would automatically seal itself.
但什么东西把驾驶舱切掉了
Unless something sliced it off.
- 你是对的 驾驶舱没了 - 但如果驾驶舱分离了
- You're right, the cabin's gone. - But if it gets separated...
它就不完整了
It loses integrity.
我很遗憾 他们俩已经化为灰烬了
I'm sorry. They've been reduced to dust.
司机和机师
The driver and the mechanic.
但他们发了紧急信♥号♥♥
They sent a distress signal. Help is on its way.
救援已经在路上了 他们救了我们的命!
They saved our lives. We are gonna get out of here, I promise.
我们一定能脱险的 我保证
我们还活着 救援会发现我们的
We're still alive and they're gonna find us.
博士 看看她
Doctor, look at her.
哦 是的 我们有急救箱吗?
Right, yeah, sorry. Have we got a medical kit?
她为什么不转过来?
JETHRO: Why won't she turn around?
- 她叫什么名字? - Silverstry Sky Silverstry夫人
- HOBBES: What's her name? - Silvestry. Mrs Sky Silvestry.
Sky?你听到我吗?
Sky?
Can you hear me?
你还好吗?
You're all right.
你能动吗 Sky?
Can you move, Sky?
看看我
Just look at me.
那个声音 外面的声音
That noise from outside, it's stopped.
- 停了 - 谢天谢地
- Well, thank God for that. - But what if it's not outside any more?
但如果它已经不在外面了呢?
- 而是在里面? - 里面?哪里?
- What if it's inside? - Inside? Where?
它冲着她去的
It was heading for her.
Sky 没事了 Sky
Sky?
It's all right, Sky.
我想让你转过来 对着我
Just want you to turn around, face me.
Sky?
Sky?
Sky?
Sky.
- 你还好吗? - 你还好吗?
- Are you all right? - Are you all right?
- 你受伤了吗? - 你受伤了吗?
- Are you hurt? - Are you hurt?
- 你不用说话 - 你不用说话
- You don't have to talk. - You don't have to talk.
- 我想帮你 - 我想帮你
- I'm trying to help. - I'm trying to help.
- 我的名字是博士 - 我的名字是博士
- My name's the Doctor. - My name's the Doctor.
- 好了 你能不能不要学了? - 好了 你能不能不要学了?
- Okay, can you stop? -Okay, can you stop?
- 请不要再学话了 - 请不要再学话了
- I'd like you to stop. - I'd like you to stop.
- 她怎么会这样? - 她怎么会这样?
- Why's she doing that? - Why's she doing that?
- 她疯了 - 她疯了
- She's gone mad. - She's gone mad.
- 别说了 - 别说了
- Stop it. - Stop it.
- 我说别说了! - 我说别说了!
- I said, stop it. - I said, stop it.
- 我想她控制不了自己 - 我想她控制不了自己
- I don't think she can. - I don't think she can.
- 别说了 这一点都不好玩 - 别说了 这一点都不好玩
- Now stop it. This isn't funny. - Now stop it. This isn't funny.
- 嘘...都别说了 - 嘘...都别说了
- Shh, shh, shh, all of you. - Shh, shh, shh, all of you.
- 我叫Jethro - 我叫Jethro
- My name's Jethro. - My name's Jethro.
- Jethro 别说了 - Jethro 别说了
- Jethro, leave it. just shut up. - Jethro, leave it. just shut up.
- 你为什么要重复? - 你为什么要重复?
- Why are YOU repeating? - why are YOU repeating?
- 怎么回事 是学习? - 怎么回事 是学习?
- What is that? Learning? - What is that? Learning?
- 复♥制♥? - 复♥制♥?
- Copying? - Copying?
- 吸收? - 吸收?
- Absorbing. - Absorbing.
- 圆周率的平方根是 - 圆周率的平方根是
The square root of pi is 1.77...
BOTH: ...of pi is 177245385090551602729
- 1.77245385090551602729816748... - 1.77245385090551602729816748...
- ...3341 哇! - ...3341 哇!
8167483341.
Wow.
- 不可思议 - 不可思议
- But that's impossible. - But that's impossible.
- 她不可能都重复出来的 - 她不可能都重复出来的
- She couldn't repeat it. - She couldn't repeat it.
- 让她住嘴 - 让她住嘴
- Tell her to stop. - Tell her to stop.
- 她要让我抓狂了 - 她要让我抓狂了
- She's driving me mad. - She's driving me mad.
- 让她住嘴! - 让她住嘴!
- Just make her stop. - Just make her stop.
让她别瞪着我了 闭嘴
- Stop staring at me. - Stop staring at me.
(ALL TALKING AT ONCE)
- 真是不可思议 - 真是不可思议
我告诉你 不管你叫什么名字
住嘴 住嘴
Now, stop. Stop it, all of you.
- 她的眼睛怎么了? - 她的眼睛怎么了?
(ALL TALKING)
-666. -666.
Make her stop.
(HUMMING)
这是备用电力系统
- That's the backup system. - Well, that's a bit better.
总算是好点了
- 救援什么时候来? - 大概60分钟
What about the rescue? How long's it going to take?
About 60 minutes, that's all.
我说我们还是得冷静下来
Then I suggest we all calm down.
惊慌失措是没用的
This panic isn't helping.
这个可怜女人明显处在 一种自我引发的狂乱当中
And that poor woman is evidently in a state of...
(ECHO) ...self-induced hysteria. We should leave her...
- 我们应该让她一个人待着 - 博士
Doctor.
我知道了
I know.
博士 快点后退
Doctor, now step back.
你最好让她独自...
- I think you should leave her... - Leave her...
独自
Alone.
她在做什么?
What's she doing?
她怎么做到的?
- How could she do that? - She's talking with you.
她在和你说 也在和我说
And with me.
天啊 Biff 她是在做什么?
Oh, my God! Biff, what's she doing?
她在重复
She's repeating.
- 异口同声 - 这不可能
At exactly the same time.
That's impossible.
- 甚至连一点延迟都没有 - 噢 这太不可思议了
There's not even a delay.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表