可是那个女子 Stacy Campbell 什么都不剩了
But that woman, Stacy Campbell, there was nothing left of her.
哦 危急时刻 Adipose可以转换 所有骨头 毛发以及内脏器官
Oh, in a crisis, the adipose can convert bone and hair and internal organs.
不过这样它们会不舒服 可怜的小东西
It makes them a little bit sick, poor things.
那Stacy就不可怜吗
What about poor Stacy?
在五等星上繁衍违反银河法规
Seeding a level five planet is against galactic law.
你这是威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我是在帮你 护士长
I'm trying to help you, Matron.
这是你唯一的机会
This is your one chance.
如果不罢手 我得阻止你了
'Cause if you don't call this off, then I'll have to stop you.
恐怕你阻止不了子弹吧
I hardly think you can stop bullets.
等等 等等
No, hold on, hold on, hold on! One more thing, before dying.
临死前最后一件事
你知道如果把两件相同的 音速装置拿在一起 会发生什么事吗
Do you know what happens
if you hold two identical sonic devices against each other?
不知道
No.
我也不知道
Nor me. Let's find out.
让我们来看看
走啦
Come on!
升级繁殖计划
I'm advancing the birth plan. We're going into premature labour.
进行早产
细胞骨化
Cellular basification.
把她捆起来
Tie her up.
哦 你不是在耍我吧
Oh, you're kidding me.
Well, that's one solution, hiding in a cupboard.
躲在橱里
也算是个方法
I like it.
我喜欢
我今天一整天都在尝试入侵这里
Been hacking into this thing all day 'cause the Matron's got a computer core
护士长的计算机核心 在整栋楼里运行 进行了三层加密
running through the centre of the building. Triple-deadlocked.
不过现在有了这个 可以进入了
But now I've got this, I can get into it.
那是什么?
What does that thing do?
诱导器
It's the inducer.
我们原计划繁殖几百万个
We had planned to seed millions,
没想到那个男的是外星人 还用影子宣言警告我
but if that man's an alien, then he's alerted the Shadow Proclamation.
只能利用前一百万个人类了
So the first 1,000,000 humans will have to do.
找到他 还有那个女人
Find him.
别浪费时间了 直接干掉
And the woman. Don't waste time, just kill them.
她连接了整栋大楼
She's wired up the whole building.
我们需要一些私人空间
We need a bit of privacy.
够电晕他们了
Just enough to stop them.
可她为什么要连接一栋大厦呢?
Why has she wired up a tower block?
干什么用?
What's it all for?
诱导器连线
Inducer online.
你老了
You look older.
谢谢
Thanks.
还是一个人?
- Still on your own? - Yeah.
是啊
不是
Well, no. I had this friend. Martha she was called.
我有过一个同伴 Martha 她叫
Martha Jones 很能干
Martha Jones. She was brilliant.
我差点毁了她的生活
And I destroyed half her life.
不过她现在没事了 一切正常
But she's fine, she's good.
她走了
She's gone.
那Rose呢?
What about Rose?
仍然失踪
Still lost.
你不是要环游地球吗
I thought you were going to travel the world.
说得容易做起来难
Easier said than done.
遇到你那天 我决心改变
It's like I had that one day with you, and I was going to change.
我有很多事想做
I was going to do so much.
可第二天醒来 还是老样子
Then I woke up the next morning...
Same old life.
就像你从未出现过
It's like you were never there.
我试过了 我真的试过了
And I tried... I did try.
我去了埃及
I went to Egypt. I was going to go barefoot and everything.
我本来想徒步旅行之类的
但全是汽车旅行 还有旅游手册 说什么"不要喝水"
And then it's all bus trips and guidebooks
两周后 就把我送回家了
and "Don't drink the water" and two weeks later you're back home.
跟你的完全不是一回事
It's nothing like being with you.
我竟然拒绝了你的邀请 肯定是疯了
I must have been mad turning down that offer.
什么邀请?
What offer?
和你一起旅行
To come with you.
你要和我一起旅行?
Come with me?
是的 拜托
Oh. yes, please!
对了
Right.
诱导器激活
Inducer activated.
又怎么了?
- What's it doing now? - She's started the programme.
她启动了程序
诱导波发送
Inducer transmitting.
记住这一天 Carter小姐
Mark the date, Miss Carter.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
一百万条生命将诞生
1,000,000 birthdays.
Adipose的疗程♥真♥的棒极了
I swear, that Adipose treatment is fabulous.
看看我的下巴
Just look at my chin.
背部脂肪也减得很快 我小了两个尺寸了
And it's very good for back fat. I'm down two sizes.
简直是奇迹
It's like a miracle. All that from just one little pill.
只要一粒小药片
而且我饮食也没有任何变化
And I've been eating like normal...
你没事吧 亲爱的?
- You all right, love? - Yeah, I'm...
没事 只是
Just...
感觉很奇怪 好像...
Funny sort of feeling, like something...
怎么了?
I'm not sure, it just seems to be...
我也不知道
好像...
还是去下洗手间吧
Better pop to the loo.
- 哦 天啊 Suzette - 什么?
- Oh, my God! Suzette... - What?
什么东西
What is it?
快帮我拿下来
Get it off me!
到我这儿来吧 孩子们
Come to me, children.
到我这儿来
Come to me.
大家后退 别碰它们
Get back. Everyone get back. Don't touch them.
- Keep away... - Just leave them.
他们目前只是减少体重
So far they're just losing weight,
但是护士长启动了紧急繁殖
but the Matron's gone up to emergency parthenogenesis.
他们就会全部转换?
- And that's when they convert... - Skeletons, organs, everything.
骨骼 器官 一切
一百万人将性命不保
1,000,000 people are going to die.
必须切断信♥号♥♥
I've got to cancel the signal.
这里有原始信♥号♥♥
This contains the primary signal.
如果能关闭程序 脂肪就会回归原位
If I can switch it off, the fat goes back to being just fat.
想法不错
Oh, nice try.
强度加倍
Double strength.
诱导波增强
Inducer increasing.
不不不 她加倍了 我要...
No, no, no! She's doubled it! I need...
时间不够了
I haven't got time. It's too far. I can't override it.
强度太大 无法覆盖
他们都要死了
They're all going to die.
我能帮上什么忙吗
- Is there anything I can do? - Sorry, Donna, this is way beyond you.
抱歉 这远远超出你的能力范围
必须加倍基本脉冲
I've got to double the base pulse. I can't...
博士 告诉我 你需要什么
Doctor, tell me, what do you need?
我需要另一个胶囊来增强覆盖力度 但我只有一个
I need a second capsule to boost the override,
我救不了他们了
but I've only got the one. I can't save them.
停下了
It's stopped.
没反应了
They've gone.
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
看来博士成功了
I think the Doctor happened.
不过还是有一万个Adipose出生了
We've still given birth to 10,000 adipose.
育儿船也来了
And the Nursery's coming.
什么声音?
What the hell is that?
带我回家
It's my lift
home.
你们不能把我扔在这儿
You can't just leave me here.
就这么突然停止了
It just stopped.
又怎么了?
What on Earth is it now?
哦 天啊
好吧
Wait a minute.
你说的"育儿" 不是诺丁山的什么托儿所吧?
When you say "nursery", you don't mean a créche in Notting Hill.
是育儿船
Nursery ship.
输入信♥号♥♥
Incoming signal.
要不要阻止它们?
- Hadn't we better go and stop them? - Hold on, hold on.
Adipose第一家族的指令
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表