"第一阶段 建设"
他们用机器人建造了城市
They used robot drones to build the city.
里面提到战争了么?
- But does it mention the war? - DOCTOR: Final entry,
最终记录...
"总指挥官殉职"
"Mission commander dead.
"无法在领导权上达成一致"
"Still no agreement on who should assume leadership.
"Hath和人类各自成为一派"
"Hath and humans have divided into factions."
一定就是这样了!
That must be it. A power vacuum.
权力的真空
船员分成两拨儿 互相对抽
The crew divided into two factions, then turned on each other.
然后他们开始使用基因复♥制♥机
Start using the progenation machines, suddenly you've got two armies
然后就出现了两支庞大的军队 还有一场永不结束的战争!
fighting a never-ending war.
而两支军队现在就在门外虎视眈眈
Two armies who are now both outside.
看那儿
Look at that!
这可能是隧♥道♥的号♥码
- It's like the numbers in the tunnels. - No, no, no, but listen.
不 不 听我说...
我在Hounslow图书馆工作过半年
I spent six months working as a temp in Hounslow Library
我两天就掌握了"杜威十进制"
and I mastered the Dewey Decimal System in two days flat.
我在数字方面可是一把好手!
I'm good with numbers. It's staring us in the face.
答案就在眼前!
是什么?
What is?
是日期!
It's the date.
假设前两位代表某个古老的宇宙年代
Assuming the first two numbers are some big old space date,
然后就可以推出年 月 日
then you've got year, month, day.
这跟美国人纪年的方法一样 正好反过来!
It's the other way round, like it is in America.
哦!
Oh, it's the new Byzantine calendar!
这是新拜占庭历!
那些代码就是每个区域的建成时间
The codes are completion dates for each section.
他们每建完一处就把日期贴上去!
They finish it, they stamp the date on.
所以那些代码不是在倒数
So the numbers aren't counting down.
而是从这里开始向外正数 一天又一天
They're going out from here day by clay as the city got built.
直到城市建成的那天
好啊! 干得好 Donna!
Yes. Oh, good work, Donna!
嗯 不过你还是没明白
Yeah, but you're still not getting it.
我见到的第一个号♥码是6012-07-17
The first number I saw back there was 60-12-07-17.
你再看一看今天的日期!
- Well, look at the date today. -0-7-24... No.
07-24.
不!
这意味着什么呢?
- What does it mean? - Seven days.
7天?
答对了!
That's it!
- 七天! - 只有七天?!
- Seven days. - Seven days.
- 什么七天? - 现在离战争爆发只过了七天
- What do you mean, "seven days"? - Seven days since war broke out.
战争7天之前才开始!
This war started seven days ago. just a week. A week.
只有一周!
一周!
- They said years. - No. They said generations.
可他们说很多年!
不 他们说的是很多代人
如果他们都和你一样 是那些机器的产物...
And if they're all like you and they're products of those machines...
他们能在一天之内造出20代人!
They could have 20 generations in a day.
一代又一代的人都战死了 后面还有一代又一代的人!
Each generation gets killed in the war, passes on the legend.
哦! Donna 你真是天才!
Oh, Donna, you're a genius!
可所有的那些建筑 看上去都是废墟啊
But all the buildings, the encampments, they're in ruins.
那可不是废墟! 它们只是空着!
They're not ruined, they're just empty, waiting to be populated.
等着移♥民♥住进来!
哦 他们神化了自己的历史!
Oh, they've mythologized their entire history.
"源气"一定也被神化了
The source must be part of that, too. Come on!
快走吧!
博士!
- Doctor! - Martha!
Martha!
我就知道哪里有危险 你就喜欢到哪儿!
Oh, I should've known you wouldn't stay away from all the excitement.
Donna!!
- Donna! - Ooh, you're filthy. What happened?
你身上好脏啊 发生了什么事?!
我 我到地面上走了一圈
I took the surface route.
将军来了! 我们没有多少时间了
(COBB SHOUTING)
我们都不知道究竟要找什么!
That's the General. We haven't got much time.
你们闻到花香了么?
We don't even know what we're looking for.
- Is it me or can you smell flowers? - Yes.
对啊!
还是叶子花属!
Bougainvillea.
我觉得我们应该跟随鼻子的指引!
I say we follow our nose.
从第七区向第十区进攻!
(COBB SHOUTING)
跟我来!
啊 太好了!
Oh, yes!
太好了!
Yes!
这可真漂亮啊 不是么?
Isn't this brilliant?
这就是"源气"?
Is that the source?
太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
这是什么?
- What is it? - Terraforming.
生态合成器!
这是第三代的生态合成器!
It's a third-generation terraforming device.
为什么我们一下子来到了空中花♥园♥?
- So why are we suddenly in Kew Gardens? - 'Cause that's what it does.
因为这个东西的功劳
比这些东西大得多得多的东西都有 只不过还在传送状态中
All this, only bigger, much bigger. It's in a transit state.
造出这些植物一定是为了 使机器稳定 从而最终...
Producing all this must help keep it stable before they find...
(CRASHING)
停下!
Stop! Hold your fire!
放下武器!
这是什么?
- What is this, some kind of trap? - You said you wanted this war over.
某种陷阱么?
你说过你要结束这场战争
我说的是我要打赢这场战争
- I want this war won! - You can't win. No one can.
你不可能赢
没人会赢
你们甚至都不知道你们为什么会在这里
You don't even know why you're here.
你们的历史只是一场 "拷贝不走样"的游戏
Your whole history, it's just Chinese whispers,
越传越走样
getting more distorted the more it's passed on.
这就是"源气"
This is the source.
这就是你们为之杀戮的东西
This is what you're fighting over,
重建星球生态系统的装置
a device to rejuvenate a planet's ecosystem.
这东西没什么神奇的
It's nothing mystical.
它来自于实验室 而不是造物主
It's from a laboratory, not some creator.
这只是一个装满气体的球
It's a bubble of gases,
含有用来加速进化的物质
a cocktail of stuff for accelerated evolution.
甲烷 氢气 氨气 氨基酸 蛋白质 核酸
Methane, hydrogen, ammonia, amino acids, proteins, nucleic acids.
它是用来让这个荒芜的星球变得更加适宜居住的
It's used to make barren planets habitable.
瞧瞧你们自己!
Look around you.
它不是用来杀人的
It's not for killing. It's for bringing life.
而是用来创造生命的
要是你们愿意
If you allow it, it can lift you out of these dark tunnels
它能带你们离开黑暗的隧♥道♥
走到明亮的阳光之下!
and into the bright, bright sunlight.
而且不会再有争斗
No more fighting, no more killing.
不会再有杀戮
我是博士
I'm the Doctor and I declare this war is over.
我宣布战争结束了!
怎么了?
What's happening?
气体会散开并且触发生态合成进程
The gases will escape and trigger the terraforming process.
那意味着什么?
- What does that mean? - It means a new world.
那意味着一个新世界
不!
No!
Jenny! Jenny!
Jenny.Jenny. Talk to me, Jenny.
说话呀 Jenny!
她会没事么?
Is she gonna be all right?
新世界
A new world.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
Jenny
Jenny, please hold on. You need to hold on, do you hear me?
坚持住
你一定要坚持住 听见了么?
你和我还有很多事情要做
We've got things to do, you and me, eh? Eh?
好不好?
好不好?
我们可以去任何地方
We can go anywhere.
什么地方都可以
Everywhere. You choose.
随便你挑
听上去很不错
That sounds good.
你是我的女儿
You're my daughter and we've only just got started.
我们的旅行才刚刚开始
你会变得很优秀
You're gonna be great.
你会变得很杰出
You're gonna be more than great.
你会变得令人吃惊得棒
You're gonna be amazing. Do you hear me, Jenny?
听见了么? Jenny?
两颗心脏
Two hearts.
她像我一样有两颗心脏
Two hearts, just like me.
我们要是等一等...
If we wait, we just wait...
要是等一等...
没有任何迹象 博士
There's no sign, Doctor.
没有再生的迹象 她的确像你 可是...
There's no regeneration. She's like you, but maybe not enough.
也许并不完全像你
不
No. Too much.
是太像了
这就是事情的真♥相♥
That's the truth of it.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表