- Am I carrying a gun? - I suppose not.
你自己是无所谓
It's all right for you.
你可以随时消失 可是总有人要留下来的
You can just come and go, but some of us have got to stay behind.
所以我不得不在内部工作 并且留在这里
So I've got to work from the inside.
这样我才能有机会 让他们变得更好
And by staying inside, maybe I stand a chance of making them better.
是吗
Yeah.
- 这才像Martha Jones啊 - 谁让我师从最棒的人呢
That's more like Martha Jones.
- 好吧... - 喂你们俩
- I learnt from the best. - Well...
你的那群风暴士兵(源于星球大战) 还有你的那套音速装置
Oi, you lot.
All your storm troopers and your sonics, rubbish.
太没用了 你们应该和我一起调查的
- 为啥 你去哪儿了? - 人事部
- You should've come with me. - Oh, where have you been?
怪事总发生在那儿 记在文件里
Personnel. That's where the weird stuff's happening.
我当过好几年临时雇员 闭着眼睛 就能在办公室里找到需要的东西
In the paperwork. 'Cause I spent years working as a temp,
而我第一个注意到的 就是一个空文件夹
I can find my way around an office blindfold.
And the first thing I noticed is an empty file.
怎么 里面有什么? 不对 是里面缺什么?
Why, what's inside it? Or what's not inside it?
病假
Sick days.
没有一例 数百人的工厂 没有一个人生病
There aren't any. Hundreds of people working here and no one's sick.
没有一例宿醉 没人得感冒 没人偷偷开小差
Not one hangover, man flu, sneaky little shopping trip.
那么?
Nothing. Not ever. They don't get ill.
什么都没有 他们从不生病
这是不可能的
That can't be right.
你们光搜查整栋建筑是不够的
You've been checking out the building,
还应该去调查那些工人
you should've been checking out the workforce.
我明白他为什么喜欢你了
I can see why he likes you.
- 你真行 - 超级临时工
- You are good. - Super temp.
Jones 设一个医疗站
Dr Jones, set up a medical post. Start examining the workers.
准备检查工人 我一会儿把他们送过来
来吧 Donna 搭把手
- I'll get them sent through. - Come on, Donna. Give me a hand.
那么这个叫ATMOS的东西 是谁发明的?
So this Atmos thing, where did it come from?
Luke Rattigan自己
- Luke Rattigan himself. - That himself would be?
那他自己是...
少年天才
A child genius.
12岁时发明了喷泉6号♥搜索引擎
Invented the Fountain Six search engine when he was 12 years old.
一夜暴富
Millionaire overnight. Now runs the Rattigan Academy,
现在他经营Rattigan学院
一所私立学校 从世界各地 挑选学生加以教育
a private school educating students hand-picked from all over the world.
我真想见识一下这个天才之家啊
A hothouse for geniuses. I won't mind going there.
我高处不胜寒啊
I get lonely.
你觉得我应该提醒我妈... 小心车子里的ATMOS吗
Do you think I should warn my mum? About the Atmos in her car.
安全第一 最好是那样
- Better safe than sorry. - I'll give her a call.
我去给她打个电♥话♥
Donna
Donna, do they know where you are? Your family?
你家里人知道你在哪儿吗
我是说 他们知道你和博士一起旅行吗
I mean, that you're travelling with the Doctor?
不算是吧
Not really. Although my grandad sort of waved us off.
虽然我离开的时候 我爷爷算是向我们挥手再见
不过当时我没有时间和他解释
- But I didn't have time to explain. - You just left him behind?
你就这样丢下他了吗
是的
Yeah.
我当初也没告诉家里人
I didn't tell my family.
而且严守这个秘密
I kept it all so secret. It almost destroyed them.
- 最后差点儿毁了他们 - 为什么?
他们被囚禁起来 受到折磨
In what way?
They ended up imprisoned. They were tortured.
妈妈 爸爸 还有妹妹
My mum, my dad, my sister.
这并不是博士的错
It wasn't the Doctor's fault, but you need to be careful.
不过你必须得当心
因为你知道博士的 他很棒 很出色
'Cause you know the Doctor. He's wonderful, he's brilliant,
可是他就像火一样
but he's like fire.
靠得太近就会被烧着
Stand too close and people get burnt.
设定完毕
Conditioning is complete.
履行你们的职责 开始征服
Now do your duty and advance the conquest.
是长官
BOTH: Yes, sir.
Staal将军返回
General Staal returning. The stratagem advances.
战略升级
地球最后的日子
The last days of planet Earth.
(OSCILLATING DRONE)
你别去 我只是要和Luke Rattigan谈谈 而不是要拿枪指着他
You're not coming with me.
I want to talk to this Luke Rattigan, not point a gun at him.
- 那儿离London有16公里远 - 那就给我一辆吉普车
It's 10 miles outside London. How are you going to get there?
根据档案记载你的交通工具是TARDIS
Well, then, get me a jeep.
According to the records, you travel by Tardis.
要是那儿真有什么凶恶的外星人
If there is a danger of hostile aliens, I think it's best to keep
那么宝贝的时间机器还是收起来的好
a super-duper time machine away from the front lines.
看来你还是有武器的 只不过你选择把武器藏起来
I see, then you do have weapons, but you choose to keep them hidden.
- Jenkins - 长官
- Jenkins. - Sir.
你来陪同博士 并且听他指挥
You will accompany the Doctor and take orders from him.
我不指挥别人
Yeah. I don't do orders.
一旦有麻烦就让Jenkins 发布红色警报
Any sign of trouble, get Jenkins to declare a Code Red.
- 祝你好运长官 - 我说了不要敬礼
- And good luck, sir. - I said, "No salutes".
你这不是在指挥别人吗
Now you're giving orders.
- 你脸皮可真是厚啊 - 博士...
- Getting a bit cheeky, you are. - Doctor.
来得正好 我们正要到郊区去
Oh, just in time. Come on. Come on, we're going to the country.
那里有新鲜空气还有天才 好得不能再好了
Fresh air and geniuses. What more could you ask?
我不和你一起去了
I'm not coming with you.
我一直在想
I've been thinking. I'm sorry.
对不起 我得回家了
I'm going home.
- 真的? - 我不得不那样
- Really? - I've got to.
好吧 如果你想这样的话
Well, if that's what you want.
我想这也有点太快了吧
I mean, it's a bit soon.
我还有很多地方想带你去
I had so many places I wanted to take you.
Medusa Cascade星系的15号♥残月
The Fifteenth Broken Moon of the Medusa Cascade.
Cotter Palluni星球上闪电的天空
The lightning skies of Cotter Palluni's world.
Kataa Flo Ko的钻石珊瑚礁...
The Diamond Coral Reefs of Kataa Flo Ko.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 Donna Noble
Thank you, Donna Noble. It's been brilliant. You've...
和你在一起的日子很愉快
你一再地拯救了我的生命
You saved my life in so many ways.
你...
You're...
你不会只是回家看看家人吧
You're just popping home for a visit, that's what you mean.
你这个笨蛋
- You dumbo. - And then you're coming back.
- 然后你就回来是吗 - 知道你是什么吗
一头大猪 外太空的傻瓜
D'you know what you are? A great big outer-space dunce.
好吧
- Yeah. - Ready when you are, sir.
您好了就叫我 长官
你可以顺路载我一程 来吧
What's more, you can give me a lift. Come on.
- 什么的残月啊? - 知道了知道了
- Broken Moon of what? - I know. I know.
你的名字叫Treppa 对吗 是波兰人吗
And your name's Treppa, yeah? Is that Polish?
我们并不是要检查护照
Listen, we're not checking passports. It's not about that, but...
但是你从波兰过来就是为了工作而已?
Did you come across from Poland just to work?
我是过来工作的
- I came to do my job. - Okay.
好吧 我需要听听你的心跳
I need to listen to your heartbeat. This might be a bit cold.
可能有点凉 把衣服掀开
Lift.
(HEART BEATING FAST)
- 你在接受药物治疗吗 - 我是过来工作的
- Are you on any medication? - I'm here to work.
你一天工作几个小时?
- How many hours a day do you work? -24.
- 24小时 - 你一天工作24小时?
You work 24 hours a day?
放下吧
Down.
Treppa先生 你接受过 任何形式的催眠吗
Mr Treppa, have you ever had any form of hypnosis?
我来这儿是工作的
- I'm here to work. - Okay.
好吧 呃...
如果你能在这儿等着的话
If you could just wait here.
MAN: Take those to the stores.
- Jones医生 - 现在不行 我很忙
- Dr Jones. - Not now. I'm busy.
就一个问题
Just one question.
您有一级安全保密权限吗
Do you have security clearance level one?
是的 怎么了?
- Yes, I do. Why? - Colonel Mace wants to see you.
- Mace上校想见您 - 哦 好吧 我也想见他 他在哪儿?
Oh, good, 'cause I want to see him. Where is he?
请跟我们走
Come with us.
剩下的我走着过去
DONNA: I'll walk the rest of the way. I'll see you back at the factory, yeah?
- 回工厂见 对吗 - 拜拜
你要小心点
DOCTOR: Bye. DONNA: And you be careful.
好几天都没看见你了
- Haven't seen you for days. - Been away.
出去了
- 坚持住 - 坚持着
Help!
- Hold on! - I am!
我居然在向脂肪招手
I'm waving at fat.
- 他为什么要来这儿? - 他说要见你
What's he doing down here?
他找到什么东西了吗
- He asked to see you. - Why? Has he found something?
(MARTHA SCREAMING)
我说过的 不是吗 外星人
I said so, didn't I? Aliens! I said, they was real.
我说过他们真的存在 我只是没想到 他们会在蓝色的小盒子里
I just didn't expect them in a little blue box.
里面更大一些
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表