抓住她
Get her.
找到你了
There you are.
我调查过你了Foster 你所有的成果都是伪造的
I've been through the records, Foster, and all of your results have been faked.
你对这些药隐瞒了一些事情
There's something about those pills you're not telling us.
看样子我要进行这次采访了 Penny
Oh, I think I'll be conducting this interview, Penny.
你没有权利这样做
You've got no right to do this. Let me go.
放了我
这太离谱了
This is ridiculous.
坐这
Sit there.
我要给我的主编打电♥话♥
- I'm phoning my editor. - I said, sit.
我让你坐下
你不能把我绑起来
You can't tie me up.
你认为这是一个什么国家?
What sort of a country do you think this is?
这是一个美丽的 肥胖的国家
Oh, it's a beautifully fat country.
我找了好久才找到这么多的胖子
And believe me, I've travelled a long way to find obesity on this scale.
那就直话直说吧 Foster小姐
So, come on then, Miss Foster,
这些药到底是什么?
those pills, what are they?
你最好准备了其他独家新闻 因为这条你是发表不了了
Well, you might as well have a scoop, since you'll never see it printed.
这是生命的火花
This is the spark of life.
那是什么意思?
And what's that supposed to mean?
官方说法 这个胶囊吸引 所有的脂肪细胞 并且去除它们
Officially, the capsule attracts all the fat cells and flushes them away.
它确实吸引脂肪细胞
Well, it certainly attracts them, that part's true.
这部分是真的
但是它把脂肪聚集在一起 重新生成一个肉体
But it binds the fat together and galvanises it to form a body.
你所说的"肉体"是?
What do you mean, a body?
我很吃惊 你从来没有问过 我为什么叫这个名字
I am surprised you never asked about my name.
这个名字是我精心挑选的
I chose it well.
Foster 象征着养母
Foster.
As in "foster mother".
这些...
And these
就是我的孩子
are my children.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me? I don't... What the hell is that?
这他妈是什么?
Adipose
Adipose.
这叫做Adipose
It's called an adipose,
用活体脂肪制♥造♥的
made out of living fat.
- I don't understand. - From ordinary human people.
(Donna?)
(博士?)
(什...什么)
(我的老天爷啊)
(怎么回事)
(是我啊)
(我看得出)
(真是太棒了)
(你在那边干什么?)
(我在找你啊)
(为什么?)
(我在网上看到说 这里有问题)
(很诡异)
(悄悄溜进来)
(偷听他们对话)
(一抬头 就看到你了)
(因为他们...)
我们打扰你们了么?
Are we interrupting you?
(快跑)
抓住她
Get her!
还有他
And him!
我怎么办?
What about me?
天啊 我不敢相信
Oh, my God!
I don't believe it!
你竟然还穿这那身衣服
You've even got the same suit!
你从来不换的么?
- Don't you ever change? - Yeah, thanks, Donna, not right now.
Donna 谢谢 现在不行
就跟以前一样
Just like old times.
我想 "怎么样才能找到博士?"
'Cause I thought, "How do you find the Doctor?"
"哪里有麻烦 他就在哪里"
And then I just thought, "Look for trouble, and then he'll turn up."
我哪都找遍了 UFO出现地 麦田怪圈 海怪...只要你想得到
So I looked everywhere, you name it.
UFO sightings, crop circles, sea monsters.
我都找过了
I looked, I found them all.
就像蜜蜂消失了一样 我想 他肯定与此有联♥系♥
That song about the bees disappearing, I thought, "I bet he's connected."
博士 我现在全都相信了
'Cause the thing is, Doctor, I believe it all now.
你让我见识到了
You opened my eyes to all those amazing things out there.
那些不可思议的事情 我现在全都相信了
除了白金汉宫上面飞过的 泰坦尼克号♥复♥制♥品
I believe them all. Well, apart from that replica of the Titanic
flying over Buckingham Palace on Christmas Day.
那太扯了
That's got to be a hoax!
蜜蜂消失了是什么意思?
What do you mean, the bees are disappearing?
网上都是这么说的
I don't know. That's what it says on the Internet.
同一页上还说Adipose实业暗中预谋着什么 所以我想我该看看
On the same site, there was all these conspiracy theories
about Adipose Industries, and I thought, "Let's take a look."
进来
- In you get! - What, in that thing?
什么 进那里去?
Yes, "in that thing".
- 没错 那东西 - 那不是瓮中捉鳖了吗
But if we go down in that, they’ll just call us back up again.
我已经用音速起子 把控制设备锁上了
No, no, I locked the controls with a sonic cage.
只有我能控制它
I'm the only one that can control it.
除非她也有音速设备
Not unless she's got a sonic device of her own, which is very unlikely.
那是不可能的
闪开点
Out of my way.
你们逃不掉的
Oh.
Oh, I don't think so.
坚持住
Hold on! Hold on, we can go in through the window.
我们可以从窗户进去
封锁整栋楼
Deadlock the building.
打不开
I can't get it open!
那就砸了它
Smash it, then!
她想切断缆绳
She's cutting the cable!
Donna
Donna!
博士
Doctor!
坚持住
Hold on!
坚持着
I am!
博士
Doctor!
还有一根
And now for the other one.
我要掉下去了
I'm gonna fall!
到底出了什么事?
What the hell is going on?
都是你的错
This is all your fault.
早知道我就呆在家里了
I should have stayed at home.
很快就好
I won't be a minute.
他很狡猾
Yes, he's slippery, that one.
是时候查清他的身份了
Time we found out who he is.
谁能告诉出了什么事?
Is anyone going to tell me what's going on?
你是记者?
- What are you, a journalist? - Yes.
是的
那就自己编
Well, make it up!
放开
Get off!
我来救你了
I've got you, I've got you. Donna, stop kicking!
我抓住你了
别乱踢
我说得没错
I was right. It's always like this with you, isn't it?
你的生活老是这样的 对吗
没错
Oh, yes. And off we go!
走吧
Oi!
抱歉
Sorry.
给自己帮个忙 快点离开
Now do yourself a favour. Get out!
好了
Well, then.
总算见面了
At last.
你好
Hello.
很高兴见到你 我是博士
- Nice to meet you. I'm the Doctor. - And I'm Donna.
我是Donna
Partners in crime.
亡命鸳鸯
据你掌握音速科技的看 你肯定是外星来的
And evidently off-worlders, judging by your sonic technology.
哦 是的
Oh, yes. I've still got your sonic pen.
你的音速笔还在我这儿
漂亮 我喜欢
Nice. I like it. Sleek.
很光滑啊
- It's kind of sleek. - Oh, it's definitely sleek.
哦 非常光滑
And if you were to sign your real name, that would be...?
如果请您签名 您会签...
Cofelia护士长 来自五星Classabindi育儿舰队
Matron Cofelia of the Five-Straighten Classabindi Nursery Fleet.
跨银河舱
Intergalactic class.
保姆啊
A wet nurse.
用人类当代理孕母
Using humans as surrogates.
Adiposian家族雇我培养新一代 因为他们丢失了繁殖星球
I've been employed by the Adiposian First Family
to foster a new generation after their breeding planet was lost.
什么叫丢失了 星球怎么丢失?
What do you mean, lost? How do you lose a planet?
哦 我不关心政♥治♥问题
Oh, the politics are none of my concern.
我只是替父母照顾孩子来了
I'm just here to take care of the children on behalf of the parents.
外太空的"超级保姆"?
What, like an outer space super-nanny?
(一档英国真人秀)
可以这么说
Yes, if you like.
这么说
So...
那些小东西 是脂肪做的?
So those little things, they're made out of fat, yeah?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表