Turns out, he was lying through his teeth.
可是你知道怎么了吗?
But you know what? I moved on.
我继续生活
因为我很幸运地碰到了博士
I was lucky. I found the Doctor. He's changed my life.
这改变了我的一生
世界上总有别的一些人
- There's always someone else. - I see.
我明白了
- Is my marriage the stuff of gossip now? - No, I just... I'm sorry.
我的婚姻现在是不是 成为大家的八卦话题了?
不 我只是...
对不起
没关系
No matter, the stories are true. I found my husband with another woman.
传言是真的
我发现我丈夫和别的女人在一起
一个更年轻更漂亮的女人 世事是不是总是这样?
A younger, prettier woman. Isn't it always the way?
其实
Well, mine was with a giant spider, but, same difference.
我那个是和巨型蜘蛛有奸♥情♥ 其它方面和你碰见的是一样的
你和博士总是说一些令人惊奇的话语
You and the Doctor talk such wonderful nonsense.
阿加莎 人们喜欢你的书 真的
Agatha, people love your books. They really do.
以后很多年他们都会读你们的书
They're gonna be reading them for years to come.
要是那样就好了
If only. Try as I might, it's hardly great literature.
尽管我那么尽力 也难以写出上乘的作品
我能力有限
That's beyond me. I'm afraid my books will be forgotten,
我最担心的是我的书会被世人忘记
就像昙花一现
like ephemera.
喂 看见那里了么
Hello, what's that?
这个花坛早些时候还是整齐干净的
Those flowerbeds were perfectly neat earlier.
现在有些花枝却像被什么压弯了
Now some of the stalks are bent over.
看看 看看!
There you go. Who'd ever notice that? You're brilliant.
这会注意到这些细枝末节?
你太棒了!
哦
Oh! Someone came here tooled up.
看来某人是有备而来啊
这是一套盗贼用的工具
This is the sort of stuff a thief would use.
"独角兽"?
- The Unicorn, he's here. - The Unicorn and the wasp.
他在这里!
"独角兽"还有大黄蜂...
饮料来了 女士们
- Your drinks, ladies. Doctor. - Very good, Greeves.
博士
谢谢啦 Greeves
你那个科学小玩意儿有结果了么? 发现什么没?
How about the science stuff, what did you find?
Hmm. Vespiform sting.
这是类黄蜂族的刺
类黄蜂族在Silfrax星系建有巢穴
Vespiforms have got hives in the Silfrax Galaxy.
又来了 说话像Edward Lear一样
Again, you talk like Edward Lear.
(Edward Lear以写无意识的诗闻名)
可不知出于什么原因 这一只的行为有点像你书中的人物
For some reason, this one's behaving like a character in one of your books.
阿加莎 若是马普尔小姐会怎么做?
DONNA: Come on, Agatha, what would Miss Marple do?
(阿加莎小说中另一主角 颇具侦探才能的独身老太太)
她一定会不小心听到一些重要的消息
She'd have overheard something vital by now,
因为杀人犯认为她是个无害的老太太
because the murderer thinks she's just a harmless old lady.
好主意啊
Clever idea.
马普尔小姐? 谁写的故事啊?
Miss Marple, who writes those?
(该角色1927年12月才首次出现)
呃...
Copyright Donna Noble. Add it to the list.
你要是某天想写她的故事 别忘了注明版权归我Donna Noble一份
Donna...
- Donna. - Okay, we could split the copyright.
好吧 版权我们平分
不是的
No. Something's inhibiting my enzymes.
有东西抑制了我体内的酶
啊!
(GRUNTING) I've been poisoned.
我中毒了!
我们该怎么办?
What do we do? What do we do?
干怎么办呀?!
It runs. It's cyanide. Sparkling cyanide.
苦杏仁味!
是氰化物!
"闪光的氰化物"!
《Sparkling Cyanide》 阿加莎作品 《闪光的氰化物》也译作《死的怀念》《万灵节之死》
(GRUNTING)
姜汁啤酒!
- Ginger beer! - I beg you pardon?
你说什么?
- I need ginger beer. - The gentleman has gone mad!
我需要姜汁啤酒!
这位先生疯了吗!
我是毒药专家 博士
I'm an expert in poisons, Doctor. There's no cure.
这样是没有用的!
It's fatal.
而且是致命的!
对我可不是! 我要刺♥激♥那些被抑制了的酶...
Not for me. I can stimulate the inhibited enzymes into reversal.
蛋白质! 我需要蛋白质!
Protein. I need protein.
胡桃?
- Walnuts? - Bring it.
真聪明!
我不明白你在说什么!
Can't understand you. How many words?
多少个词?
一! 一个!
One. One word. Shake! Milk! Shake! Milk! Milk! No, not milk!
摇 奶昔 牛奶?
牛奶? 不是牛奶?
呃! 摇 摇 摇... 鸡尾酒!
Um, shake, shake, shake!
你要什么啊 哈维鸡尾酒吗?
Cocktail shake! You want a Harvey Wallbanger!
哈维鸡尾酒?!
- Harvey Wallbanger? - Well, I don't know!
我不知道啊!
How is Harvey Wallbanger one word!
哈维鸡尾酒怎么会是一个词?!
博士你究竟需要什么啊?!
- What do you need, Doctor? - Salt!
盐 我的意思是盐!
I was miming salt. Salt, I need something salty!
盐! 我要些咸的东西!
这个怎么样?
- What about this? - What is it?
什么?
- Salt! - That's too salty.
- 精盐! - 那也太咸了!
- Oh, that's too salty. - What about this?
太咸了!
这个怎么样?!
- Mmm... - What's that?
- 那是什么? - 咸鱼罐头!
- Anchovies. - What is it? What else?
这又是啥? 还要什么?
是首歌♥?
Urn, it's a song! "Mammy"?
妈妈?
我没主意了 康城赛马歌♥?
- I don't know! Camptown Races. - Camptown Races?
康城赛马歌♥?
好吧 那就是火烧摩天楼
All right, then. Towering Inferno!
是惊吓! 看!惊吓! 我需要受惊吓!
It's a shock! Look, shock. I need a shock!
好吧
All right, then, big shock, coming up.
惊吓来了
(GAGGING)
(GRUNTING)
解毒完毕!
Detox! Oh!
我以后得经常这样!
I must do that more often. I mean the...the detox.
我是说解毒
博士 你太神奇了!
Doctor, you are impossible. Who are you?
你究竟是谁?
对我们所有人来说 这一天很可怕
Terrible day for all of us. The professor struck down.
先是教授被人重击致死
Chandrakala小姐也猝然离开我们
Miss Chandrakala cruelly taken from us. And yet we still take dinner.
而我们却若无其事地吃晚餐
我们是英国人 博士
We are British, Doctor.
我们还能做什么呢?
What else must we do?
有人可是想要毒死我啊
DOCTOR: And then someone tried to poison me.
你们所有人都有可能给我下毒
Any one of you had the chance to put cyanide in my drink.
不过这倒启发了我
- But it rather gave me an idea. - And what would that be?
什么主意?
就是
Well, poison.
毒药
都被你们喝了!
Drink up.
(CHOKES)
我在汤里加了胡椒粉
- I've laced the soup with pepper. - Mmm. I thought it was jolly spicy.
啊 我说怎么会那么辣
而胡椒粉中的胡椒碱
But the active ingredient of pepper is pepperine.
常常被用作杀虫剂
Traditionally used as an insecticide.
那么...有人感觉到不适么?
Oh! Anyone got the shivers?
(GASPS)
- 这究竟是怎么一回事?! - 听! 快听!
- What the deuce... - Listen, listen, listen.
不
(WASP BUZZING)
不可能...
No, it can't be.
(GASPING)
恶魔快快现身!
- Show yourself, demon. - DOCTOR: Nobody move.
不... 待在原地别动!
Oh, no. Stay where you are!
出去 出去 快出去!
Out, out, out, out, now!
你不会死 阿加莎 你还会活很久很久的
I'll cover you, Agatha. You've got a long, long life to lead yet.
那么现在我们知道管家是无辜的了!
Well, we know the butler didn't do it.
那是谁呢?
Then, who did?
我的项链
My jewellery! The Firestone! It's gone! Stolen!
我的燧石项链不见了!
被偷了!
Roger
Rogen
(SCREAMING)
我的儿子
My son... My child!
我的孩子
那个可怜的仆人
That poor footman!
深爱的Roger死了 他却无权哀悼
Roger is dead and he can't even mourn him.
这1926年简直和中世纪一样黑暗
1926, it's more like the Dark Ages.
你问过项链的事了么?
Did you inquire after the necklace?
Eddison女士说是从印度买♥♥的
Lady Eddison brought it back from India. It's worth thousands.
价值不菲
DOCTOR: This thing can sting, it can fly.
那个怪物又能蜇人又能飞
它本可以一举把我们都杀光 可为什么还要和我们玩这个游戏?
It could wipe us all out in seconds. Why is it playing this game?
每一个凶手本质上是一样的
Every murder is essentially the same.
他们之所以犯罪 是因为有人想要一些东西
They're committed because somebody wants something.
可一个类黄蜂族能想要什么呢?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表