Yes. Yes, you did.
啊!
Aargh!
你... 杀了他!
You... murdered him!
很明显 小辣椒
Very observant, Ginger.
那么现在...
Now, then...
可以说我以前从没有开过枪
can't say I've ever shot anyone before.
不过不表明我不会这样
Can't say I'm gonna like it.
今天实在有点不正常 是不是?
But it's not exactly a normal day, is it? Still...
您需要来一杯吗 主人?
Would you like a drink, sir?
现在可不是关心我掉头发的时候 谢谢
I think hair loss is the least of my problems right now, thanks.
- 请来一杯 主人 - 要是...要是 你还是要挡着他们的话
Please have a drink, sir. If... If you're going to stand in their way,
我连你也杀了
I'll shoot you too.
请来一杯 主人
Please have a drink, sir.
你...是不是...给我下毒了?
Have... Have you... poisoned me?
- 原生的Ood永远不会杀戮 主人 - 你手上拿的是什么?
Natural Ood must never kill, sir. What is that stuff?
- 含有Ood转换基因的生化混合物 先生 - 那是什么意思?!
Ood-graft suspended in a biological compound, sir. What the hell does THAT mean?!
- 噢 天哪 - 告诉我
Oh, dear... Tell me!
潜意识可真是有趣的东西啊 它会以不同的形式存在
Funny thing, the subconscious. Takes all sorts of shapes.
比如红眼睛表现出的复仇欲 狂暴的Ood表现出的愤怒
It came out in the red-eye as revenge. Came out in the rabid Ood as anger.
接着还有耐心
And then there was patience.
所有的智慧和仁慈 都聚集在Ood Sigma身上
All that intelligence and mercy, focused on Ood Sigma.
你的头发掉了多少了 Halpen先生?
How's that hair loss, Mr Halpen?
你干了什么?
What have you done?
哦 他们已经"照顾"你很长时间了
Oh, they've been preparing you for a very long time.
你现在就站在Ood大脑的旁边 Halpen先生 你能听见吗?
Now you're standing next to the Ood Brain. Mr Halpen, can you hear it?
听一听...
Listen...
你们...?
What have you...?
我...不...!
I'm...not...!
他们...他们把他变成了一个Ood?!
They... They turned him into an Ood?!
他是个Ood
He's an Ood.
我知道啊
I noticed.
他已经成了我们的同类
He has become Oodkind.
我们会照顾他的
And we will take care of him.
很奇怪 和你在一起 是非都变得模糊不清了
It's weird, being with you, I can't tell what's right and what's wrong any more.
那样最好 那些清楚的人都会 像Halpen先生一样
It's better that way. People who know for certain tend to be like Mr Halpen.
啊
BEEPING Ooh!
这样就好多了 那么...
That's better. And now...
Sigma 我能有幸...
Sigma, would you allow me the honour?
当然 博士 哦耶
It is yours, Doctor. Oh, yes!
两百年的束缚
Stifled for 200 years.
不会再有了 圆环终于被打破了 Ood终于可以歌♥唱了
But not any more. The circle is broken, the Ood can sing.
我能听见了!
I can hear it!
信息已经发送
The message has gone out.
那首歌♥在星系中回荡 所有人都能听见了
That song resonated across the galaxies, everyone heard it.
飞船会载着他们回来
The rockets are bringing them back,
Ood要回家了
the Ood are coming home.
我们感谢你们 博士 Donna
We thank you, Doctor-Donna.
Ood的朋友
Friends of Oodkind.
你们现在准备怎么办 留下吗?
And what of you now, will you stay?
我们的歌♥声为你留了个位置
There is room in the song for you.
哦 我...
Oh, I've...
有我自己的歌♥要唱谢谢
sort of got a song of my own, thanks.
我觉得你的歌♥声就快要结束了
I think your song must end soon.
- 什么意思? - 每首歌♥都会结束
Meaning? Every song must end.
是的
Yeah.
呃 那你呢?
Erm, what about you?
- 你还想回家么? - 不
You still want to go home? No.
绝对不想
Definitely not.
那么我们走了
Then, we'll be off.
- 愿我们的歌♥声与你们同在 - 会的
Take this song with you. We will.
永远
Always.
还有 博士 Donna 你们永远不会被忘记
And know this, Doctor-Donna. You will never be forgotten.
我们的子孙会为博士Donna歌♥唱
Our children will sing of the Doctor-Donna,
我们的子孙后代 我们的风 我们的冰与雪 都将永远记住你们的名字
and our children's children, and the wind and the ice and the snow will carry your names, forever.
博士 我是Martha
Doctor, it's Martha,
我会把你带回地球的
and I'm bringing you back to Earth.
昨天52人死于完全一样的原因
Yesterday 52 people died in identical circumstances,
他们分布于整个世界 横跨11个时区
right across the world in 11 different timezones.
你认为ATMOS是个外星人?
And you think ATMOS is alien?
我们的职责就是要调查那样的可能性
It's our job to investigate that possibility.
- 你是谁? - 我是Staal将军 来自第十Sontaran作战舰队
Who are you? I am General Staal of the Tenth Sontaran Battle Fleet.
有入侵者! 蓝天行动开始!
We have an intruder! Operation Blue Sky is go go go!
你对她做了什么? 把她变成了一个士兵?
Is that what you did to her? Turn her into a soldier?
是什么?! Sontaron!
What is that?! Sontaron!
看一看死亡的面孔吧!
Stare into the face of death!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表